I'm A Father

By AnonymousleiC

Mandy Ours got pregnant by Jack Gilinsky when she was 16. Jack doesn't know about his little son, Tanner. S... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
New Book!

Chapter 37

11.3K 256 6
By AnonymousleiC

Jack's POV 

Mandy and I walked to the car with our hands locked together.  We were swinging them back and fourth.  Once we got to the car, I helped Mandy get in the car.  Once I helped her in, I got in myself.  "Ready to go party?"  I looked over at her.  "Yeah."  She said and smiled.  

We have been in the car for about ten minutes now.  Mandy keeps shaking her leg up and down.  "You okay?"  "Oh.  Yeah!"  She said and looked quickly at me.  "You sure?"  "Well... I haven't been places without Tanner before."  She said.  "He will be fine.  Trust me."  I said and then grabbed her hand.  She smiled.  "Okay."  

We finally arrived.  I walked over to Mandy's side of the car.  I helped her out.  "Now you stay close by me because the boys will be all over you."  I laighed.  "Trust me.  I'm going to be all over you."  She winked at me.  Damn.  That turned me on.   

As soon as we walked the men were staring at her.  I knew this would happen.  We walked over to the bar.  "Two beers please."  I told the bartender.  She nodded her head.  "It's so loud."  Mandy said.  "I know."  I said.  The bartender handed us our beers.  We drank them.  I drank mine faster than she drank hers.  "Wanna dance?"  I asked her.  "Yeah."  

We walked over to the dance floor.  Tongue Tied was playing.  I was grinding on behind her.  Wrapping my hands around her waist.  "I'll be right back."  "Okay."  She said.  I walked over to get us more beers.  As I was walking back, I notice how much fun she was having.  I handed her a beer, she smiled.  We were dancing and drinking at the same time. Soon it start to get beer after beer.  We were going hard.  Sweat rolling down both of our bodies.  

We've been here for a hour.  Mandy was trying to balance herself.  I knew it was time for us to go home.  I not as drunk as her.  "Let's go home."  "No, this is too much fun!"  She said while dancing.  "We're going."  I picked her up and put her in my shoulder.   Everybody was looking because her dress so short that when I put her over my shoulder her ass was showing.  We walked out to the car.  I put her in the car.  I then got in.  

I looked over at Mandy.  She was quiet.  "Pull over."  She said.   I pulled over quickly.  She opened her door fastly.  She threw up.  I rubbed her back.  She wipped her mouth.  "All good?"  "Yeah."  She said.  

We arrived home.  I looked over at Mandy.  She was asleep.  I got out of the car and walked to her side.  I opened the door and picked her up.  I carried her bridal style.  I carried her up to her apartment.  I searched through her purse for her apartment keys.  I found them.  I unlocked the door.  I carried Mandy all the way back to her room.  I pulled the covers down, lay her in the bed, cover her back up, and put a trash can beside her side of the bed.  I kissed her forehead.  Tonight was fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.2K 32
Lets start off by saying this isn't a 'love story', this is more of a never-ending drama actually. Lacey Hathaway is 18 and has a 2 year old daughter...
17.8K 392 63
A Jack Gilinsky/ Hayes Grier/ Shawn Mendes Fanfiction! Chrissa is your average girl. She is 14 years old, attends 8th grade at a middle school in Om...
502K 14K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
60.4K 1.3K 66
Joy spent her whole life with her with her loving parents and her best friend in Florida. After her parents divorce she has to move out to Nebraska a...