Rockstar Gf ✓

By softbiscuit

── feels like wildfire with you. female reader. fluff. band au. More

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐆𝐅
concert.
i love you.
internet famous.
pickup lines.
rock party.
bi disaster.
opposites attract.
great opportunity.
photoshoot.
job done.
karaoke night.
tear in my heart.
neito monoma.
electric guitar.
just friends.
comfort cuddle.
wait for me.
the industry.
love in japan.
kouchera festival.
wildfire.

punk rock.

6.9K 564 1K
By softbiscuit

five — punk rock.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

kaminari was the first one laughing.

he threw his head back, fist slamming on the table as he howled, kirishima furiously shushing him and fussing over how rude and unmanly he was being. momo had rushed to her feet to get napkins galore and jirou was the one holding out her hands for y/n to take as she lifted her steadily to her feet.

"woah," jirou blinked, "what even- what- are you okay?" the small laugh in her words made y/n press her eyes together, laughing, too as she shook her head.

"i- i don't even know, i'm an idiot sometimes," she said, accepting the napkins from momo and wiping herself up.

she then dropped to her knees again, soaking up the coffee before the janitors of the cafe came to take a handle on the situation. y/n was a little upset- she was going to use her time cleaning up the coffee to properly freak out over the fact that fucking jirou from screaming in japan talked to her. y/n made her laugh- not only her, but kaminari, too and momo handed her napkins. napkins.

once again, what the fuck was her life?

she looked over at jirou who was staring wistfully at the spilled coffee. "hey, i'll buy you another," y/n said, pulling her brows softly. "i didn't mean to-"

"huh? oh, i'm not in the mood for coffee, anyway. denki's the one who dragged us here in the first place, i'm here against my will," she folded her arms over her chest with a smile and y/n was sure she was just saying that to make her feel better.

"hey, i remember you!" kaminari suddenly called as he made his way over, kirishima and momo following. "i've seen you all over tiktok and twitter! you're the one from the concert, like a week ago! you told kyouka you loved her!"

y/n's face immediately heated up and she blinked feverishly. "i-"

"no way, are you actually?" jirou smiled and turned to the shaking girl, grabbing y/n's hands in hers. they were soft and... warm. "i'm like in love with you, you're so punk rock! i've never seen someone who just lived in the moment at a concert, you know? everyone always has their phone out or something, but you were just- present. it was really cool,"

y/n swallowed, suddenly finding it hard to breathe. jirou was holding her hands.

jirou. was holding. her hands.

she nodded, "y-yeah it's just... i don't know, it was my first concert. and it was screaming in japan! i didn't want to be looking at you guys and your perfection through a screen. never really captures the full image..."

"i love that," jirou put on the brightest smile y/n had ever seen before pulling her hands away and turning to the rest, "we should get back; katsuki's gonna be pissed,"

"hopefully fumi'll be later than us?"

"he didn't even go out..." momo muttered with a light frown as she placed money on the table; a tip. "kyouka is right! we should be leaving," she nodded, stepping past everyone, shooting y/n a kind smile and continued outside, the rest following. well, all but jirou.

her dark eyes lingered on y/n for a moment before he smiled, "you're really funny," she said, covering her mouth and glancing to the side. "maybe we'll see each other again... some time." and with a small wave, she walked out of the cafe, one last smile being sent y/n's way.

"oh my god."

"oh my god." the words were repeated next to y/n from izuku who sighed. "they were roomates, did you know?" he turned toward y/n. y/n gave him a look before she frowned with a soft groan and pushed her friend away,

"shut up, you asshole."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'today i discovered i love pickup lines and im in love with chaotic girls who use them.' jirou's new story had the words above her head, the tiniest smirk quirked onto her lips.

"i can't believe this," y/n muttered, clicking off her phone with a sigh. "people don't even know what she's talking about and i still feel embarrassed!"

"i know what she's talking about," midoriya snickered, face immediately dropping at y/n's deadly expression. he cleared his throat, "don't be embarrassed. she thinks you're cute and likes your personality!"

y/n made a noise and sighed, "i don't know. i mean... why me? you know, like out of everyone, why would she choose me to be interested in?"

"if not you, then who? if she was doing this with someone else you would say 'why them and not me?' you know? just the way it works! you did something that sparked her interest and you've come in contact with her without asking for a picture or an autograph. that must be nice for her to be treated like a regular person."

y/n twisted her lips and sat back as todoroki stepped into the kitchen— with a purpose actually.

"important, important, everyone shut up and listen." he said, taking a small breath like he was trying to contain his excitement. "we got invited to a party."

midoriya shrugged, "okay... we always get invited to parties, though." todoroki was a model for his dad's clothing company which meant living the high life off his fortune. todoroki didn't mind, he highly encouraged it, actually.

"this one is special," todoroki smirked. "screaming in japan is rumored to be there, maybe play a few songs. it's the launch of my old man's punk rock collection, so it only makes sense to have the biggest rock band there,"

"wait, seriously?" midoriya's eyes widened. "holy shit, you have to wear a piece from the collection at the event, right?"

"yeah, for exposure and promotion," todoroki mocked. "but, my father was wondering if you guys would want—"

"yes!" midoriya cried, jumping to his feet. "i'm sorry, i know you hate your dad and he fucking sucks, but i love his collections!"

"yeah, i'm up for wearing something, too!" y/n said, unable to hold down the excitement in her smile. at least her eyes were apologetic enough.

todoroki laughed softly, "i don't mind. he's an ass, but he's good at what he does. the party's next week, so we have time to decide what we're gonna wear."

midoriya squealed and y/n screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 833 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
110K 3.1K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
75.4K 3.4K 13
꒰ ᥫ᭡ ꒱ؘ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 | ೃ࿔₊• *𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘪 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮. 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ...
12.4K 283 12
↳ Y/n L/n transfers from Shiketsu High to UA. Sure, she expected to make friends, but to meet her future girlfriend? Never. || ❝You can call me Kyok...