Namjin Smuts

By INeedHobiWaterNowPls

You read the title, that's what it's about. Also ⭐️ means uhh smut and 💜 means fluff enjoy!!!! More

1. Baby ⭐️
2. Baby part 2 ⭐️
Proposal 💜
Cuddles 💜
Use this to give me ideas i'm out
My Bully💜⭐️
Announcement to people who ship BTS members!!!
My Bully⭐️💜 part 2
The Model and The Body Guard
The Model and The Body Guard Part 2
My top 💜⭐️
Challenges ⭐️💜
New Pet ⭐️💜
Babysitter ⭐️
LIVE
Heat ⭐️
All night ⭐️
Please read this
Wrong number ⭐️
Wrong number part 2 ⭐️
Wrong number part 3⭐️
Little space on set 💜
Little Space on Set Part 2
Idk what to call this but its a story
Perfect 💜
Fuckboy and a Little⭐️💜
Wrong number sorry
Wrong number sorry part 2
Wrong number sorry part 3
Kidnapped💜
Sometimes its better to let go💜
Sometimes its better to let go💜 part 2
The cold CEO and the Little💜⭐️
My Social Media
Royalty⭐️
Fight me💜
Stop it⭐️💜
Skool Luv Affair ⭐️
Skool Luv Affair⭐️Part 2
I came back...
Shhhhhhh

Brutal Start⭐️

4.2K 90 29
By INeedHobiWaterNowPls

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

POV Namjoon

"Mr. Kim, your new assistant is here."

"Bring em in, lemme see them." The security guard soon opened the doors and a boy with fair skin cake walking in my office. I leaned back in my chair examining him not bad for his figure along with his outfit. "Introduce yourself."

"M-My name is Kim Seokjin but Jin for short. I'm 27 and I'll be your new assistant."

"Well Jin, sir there and stay there till I get back." I got up and he obeyed my orders which was to sit on the couch on the side of my office "Mr. Kim, is there anything else you need?"

"Make sure my assistant stays in his seat until I get back."

"Yes sir."

POV Jin

I overheard the security guard and my boss talking but I didn't want to get in trouble so I didn't ease drop on them for the whole conversation. My boss soon left the room making me and the security guard alone in the office "Say Seokjin, which part of North Korea are you from?"

"Oh I'm from South Korea actually and I'm from Gwacheon-si."

"Nice, Mr. Kim is from Seoul."

"Ahh. The city part of Korea."

"Indeed, he grew up under the care of royalty."

"He's a King?!"

"Not like that. His family made quite a lot of money so they treat their son like royalty, they'd give him anything from toys to designer clothing items. I've been with him ever since he was a baby."

"Do you mind answering some of my questions?"

"I'll only answer them if I have an answer."

"Ok...What do you think Mr. Kim is doing right now?" Right after I said that question the doors opened "I can answer that myself. I was getting you clothes to match better with the theme here. Your wearing white sweater with a pink skirt, that needs to change."

"A-Alright." He handed me clothes and told me to put them on "Get dressed in front of me~"

"I- sir don't you think that's to umm...personal?"

"BamBam, exit the room."

"Right away." The security guard then went out of the room leaving me and my boss alone "Put on a show~"

"M-Mr. Kim I-"

"So formal. Just call me Namjoon,"

"Alright Namjoon...is this really necessary?!"

"Wanna keep your head?" I swallowed my saliva down my throat hard. I took my skirt off and sweater, revealing my white lace panties and bare torso "keep going~"

"R-Right..." I put on the outfit and stood there awkwardly in front of him.

The outfit:

"Namjoon don't you think it's a little umm...revealing?"

"It's perfect~ you look gorgeous in it." He walks closer to me making me back up "N-Namjoon, let's keep some distance for now ok? Hehe..."

"Can't do that, not when I want something." He gave me a smirk making me flustered. I kept backing up and soon I hit the wall "N-Namjoon please..." he put his arm next to my head and lifted my head up with his other hand "Knew you were perfect for this~"

"Namjoon please...s-stop..." I was I'm about to cry and he noticed, he noticed I shut my eyes tightly to prevent crying in front of him. I walks away and sit on his office chair leaving me "Come here and sit on my lap. Now."

"R-right away." I quickly went over to him and sat on his thigh "You know, you'll be ruined in a couple of days."

"W-what do you mean?"

"In two days, a gang called Bling is gonna try and kill me and steal all our weapons and money. You will have to fight beside me. Since your new I'll let you practice, you'll use a sniper and assault rifle for now."

"Umm...ok? Are you just gonna hand me the gun or can u have some practice right now?"

"I guess we have some time. Alright let's go." I followed him through the whole mansion and he opened a room with loud noises. I was scared to death by the sounds of gun fires. "Is it necessary for it to be loud?"

"I can take everyone out of the room to make it just me and you."

"Please do."

"Everyone! Out!" And so they did, they all left their guns behind and left the room "alright come here." I followed him to the front desk and he got me a assault rifle "alright, hold this properly. It has amo in it."

"Alright." We walked over to a station and it was like those shooting games at the carnivals. The ones where you had to shoot something to win a prize but here it was just a target. "Alright your gonna need to hold it like this." Namjoon held my hands and arms into a ready position "you look in that little hole and there's a little plus sign. That plus will help with aiming and then you pull the trigger to shoot."

"Here goes nothing." I did what he told me and pulled the trigger. It made loud noise making me jump a little. The bullet got on the board but definitely not in the place where I'm supposed to aim "try not to move when shooting. I get that this is your first time so take it easy for now. I'll send BamBam here to watch you practice."

"Why can't you stay?"

"I have something to do. I'll be back though."

"You better!"

"Easy there kitten, you don't wanna cause a scene."

"Don't call me kitten. Call me Jinnie." I got into a ready position and smiled to myself before pulling the trigger I got this in the bag...I think I pulled the trigger and got closer to the center "hey, not bad for a newbie. Well, bye Jinnie."

"Bye Namjoon."

"Oh and since I call you Jinnie,"

"What? You want me to call you something?"

"Correct. Call me daddy~"

"I'll stick with Namjoon for now."

"Whatever Jinnie." He walked out of the room and I sighed "I gotta show him I can be stronger."

4 years later

POV Namjoon

4 years in and Jin's already got the hang of it. He knows how to use our most powerful guns. He knows how to attack with swords and knifes. He even had time to learn taekwondo. "Mr. Kim."

"Come in." BamBam walked in with a wedding ring on his ring finger he's already engaged? "Mr. Kim, I'd like you to be at my wedding. It isn't necessary but if you'd like to join you are welcome to come to me and my husbands wedding."

"Wait, who is your husband?"

"Mark."

"Ah, well congrats on the engagement and I'll have to talk to my boyfriend to see if he wants to go."

"You mean Jin?"

"Yeah, he'll wanna go."

"Well I want him to be my bridesmaid if that's ok."

"Like I said I have to see what he thinks."

"Let me know his answer."

"Will do and send Jin here."

"Sure." I waited a good 20 minutes and in those 20 minutes I thought about me and Jin's wedding Goddamnit Namjoon you can't think like this. I know you love him but it's a little to early for that. Give him one more month to see if he really does love you. "Sir, Jin would like to speak to you."

"Bring him in." I leaned back in my chair and saw Jin come in with an outfit that would make me check him out.

The outfit Jin's wearing:

"BamBam, out of the room. Now."

"Yes sir." BamBam left making it just me and Jin "You called~"

"You know you can call me daddy right? The walls are sound proof."

"Ok daddy." He comes over to me and straddles me "Babe, you look fucking hot." I run my hand up and down his thigh "thank you daddy. About BamBam and Marks wedding."

"Wanna go? It's up to you."

"We can go but I had plans for us to do~"

"Babe, did you order thousands of plushies again?"

"No, that was one time and it was the happiest day of my life! Actually no, dating you is the happiest day of my life. But we haven't done...it in awhile."

"Do what baby? Tell daddy."

"I w-wanna have...s-sex." He looks down with his eyes shut close. I chuckled in response "Now was that hard to say? I'd fuck you on this desk right now if I was really horny~"

"So are we doing it or no?"

"Whatever you want babe."

"Then let's go~" he gets off my lap and we headed towards our shared bedroom. "Your lucky our room is soundproof."

"Lock the door as well, I don't want anyone but you seeing me all naked."

"Alright, if you say so." Jin sits on the bed while I lock our door, our room was pretty big along with our bed. I walked over to Jin and pinned him to the bed and started kissing him roughly. He didn't expect the kids to be rough but tried to be the dominant one. He breaks the kiss and we look at eachother with lust "Daddy~ I really need you."

"Be patient then~" I take all of his clothing off making his light tan skin visible to me. I took my clothes off too making Jin blush hard "What? Can't handle it?"

"I-I'm not used to it. I-it's been a w-while."

"Heh...I guess it has~" I grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand on the left and coated my fingers in it "Ready?" He nodded and I shoved a finger in him "a-ahh!" He moans quite loudly. I started thrusting my finger slowly which soon turned into a faster pace. I then add a second finger, then a third finger. By the time I had all three fingers in him, he was panting loudly, high pitched moans and a whined a little. "D-daddy a-ahh! P-please mmm~ I ahh! Need you ahhhh!"

"Since you asked nicely~" I pulled out my fingers and coated my dick in lube and I put a little bit on his hole cause safety and it's been a while since I've recked his ass "ready?"

"P-please daddy~" I alined myself with him and shoved my dick into him hard making him give me a loud high pitched moan "d-daddy! A-ahh!"

"You wanted this you take it. Got it?" He nodded his head. I thrusted in him slowly  for him to adjust. I soon thrusted at a faster pace and had a panting and loud a moaning Jin under me "f-fuck! D-daddy ahh! I'm gonna c-cum ahh!"

"N-not yet babe~" a few more deep hard thrust and I could tell Jin couldn't hold any longer "d-daddy! Ahh!"

"Now~" he came on the bed while I came in his ass. We stayed like that for a few seconds and I pulled out of him. He collapsed on the bed and had cum dripping from his ass, his ass and face was a light pink. "S-so, how was it?"

"F-fucking good daddy~" he kissed my lips passionately and I did the same in return. He broke the kiss and started cuddling against my bare chest "I love you daddy~"

"Love you too babe."

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...