The Broken Moon

By brookethorn

"I'm not going to hurt you," he said. "Yeah well, that's what they always say." He growled again. "Stop doin... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter:4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
ONLY UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13 Part One
Chapter: 13 Part Two
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Characters
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Lil' Update
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
I have got to write!
Chapter: 26
Alright...Well...
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Update
Chapter: 32
Last Update
Chapter: 33
Epilogue
Author's Note
My New Story: 2018

Chapter: 7

25.6K 813 205
By brookethorn

Edited

"Oh, you little nutsack!"

Okay, so let me recap...

5 minutes earlier

I realized that every time Cole touches me or I touch him, I feel a tingly sensation. I almost like it, but it was...different.

So I just ignored it.

After I asked what the heck is going on, my mom suggested we all take a seat, so now we were sitting in the bank chairs except for Cole, who was standing right next to me. Jason and the two other werewolves which I later found out were Taylor and Michael left the room.

Since when did I hire a bodyguard? I thought as Cole shifted a bit so he was even closer to me.

"Alright mom and dad, you have A LOT to explain." I said. They were sitting across from me.

"Honey, you remember your grandma Elise?" My mom asked.

"Yeah. The last time I saw her was when I was 7 at the Christmas party."

"Well, remember how that one time you were joking and called her furry? And she started freaking out?"

I scrunched my face into concentration. "When did I- oh! I was looking at pictures of dogs and I thought it would be funny to call her furry, yeah now I remember that, she-"

"Absolutely freaked out. Started yelling things like 'what did you tell her Martha? How does she know?' and we brought her upstairs to calm her down."

I nodded.

"Well, honey I'm not sure the easy way of how to put this..."

My jaw dropped at her next words.

"Grandma Elise was a werewolf."

Cole uncrossed his arms. "How could you not have told her this?"

My mother looked at him, "Well, gee you don't just tell a 7 year old 'hey my mother is werewolf so I'm not sure if you are going to be related to any of this'".

"Well, now she is involved." Cole said.

I started hysterically laughing.

I've lost it.

Cole looked at me, nervous gleaming in his eyes, and telling by their faces my mother and father expected it. Every time something was odd in my life, or something scared me, I would laugh like a lunatic.

My father started to look worried. "Honey...?"

"I have gone mad, haven't I? Someone please pinch me if I'm dreaming so I can talk to my therapist at the mental institution."

"This is real." My mother deadpanned.

"First it was Kyle changing into a wolf, and th-"

"KYLE IS A WOLF? I KNEW IT!" My mom was practically jumping out of her seat.

Cole growled. "We do not speak of Kyle right now." He looked at me and his features softened. "I do want to talk after this." He said quietly. I nodded. How did I just meet this man, yet I was willingly going to tell him about my past? Maybe I won't.

"Anyway, your grandmother was a werewolf and fell in love with a human." My mother said.

"A pure human mate?" Cole asked.

"No, my mother never found her mate." Mother said, a little sad.

"Mom, Grandpa died before I was born. Was that related to werewolves or....?"

My mother stayed quiet a bit then spoke up. "No one is really sure. The whole pack hated that your Grandma Elise was married to a human. They banned her and she became a rogue, but she lived happily among humans."

"A rogue?"

Cole growled a bit, "A wolf not belonging a pack. They hate authority and leaders, usually attack packs."

"Oh."

"Her grandpa died unexpectedly, a hit and run at the age of 55. I was 22." My mom's eyes started to water a bit, and my dad rubbed soothing circles on her hand. "My mom always told me stories of werewolves when I was little, and I knew she was one. Since I was mixed with werewolf and human blood, I couldn't shift but I can run quickly and have features just like a werewolf." My mom said, grinning.

"Is that why I have 20/20 vision?" I asked.

"Yes. And you are a great sprinter."

"Who are you?" My dad asked Cole, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm Cole. I saved he-"I grabbed his hand quickly, giving him a look hoping that came across as please-don't-tell-them-anything-yet. He nodded and said, "I brought her here. And she is staying here"

My mother grinned, "Mates?"

How does she know?

She then yawned. "Well, sorry that I am going to cut this little meeting short. We stayed up all last night looking for you." She got up and came over squeezing my cheeks. "We will talk in the morning little bug."

My dad came over and kissed my forehead, "It took your mother a few hours to realize maybe this pack has something to do with you going missing, thank God we found you though. Took a bit of getting in and your mother's cussing, but we found you."

"Goodnight mom and dad, I love you." I said smiling. Then I frowned. "WAIT. You're leaving me here?"

My mom looked between Cole and I. "Yeah. I want grandchildren, you know."

My eyes bulged out of my head and Cole started coughing.

They left the room.

I glared at Cole. "You nutsack."

"Excuse me?"

I stood up. "You gave my mom a look or something! How did you get my parents to agree with me staying here?"

"I may have used my Alpha tone and a special wink when she said 'mates?'"

"Oh, you little nutsack!" I exclaimed again.

He laughed. "My nutsack, have you know, is quite b-"

"Stop! I do not want to know that...information."

He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Whatever. When am I going to go home?"

"Kitten, this is your new home."

"OKAY, one; I told you to stop calling me that cliché nickname, and two; my home is back in Virginia. Which brings me to a question, where exactly are we?"

"In a room." He smirked.

"Stop it you smartass banana peel, I mean geographically?"

"West Virginia."

I sighed with relief. I was expecting a place far abroad, like Canada or China.

"Now you Mr. Fluffy, have to answer my questions." I said poking him in the chest.

He fake groaned, but then his lips turned into a smile. "Anything for you Kitten."

"My first question is to tell me about all this Alpha and mate business."

"That's more like a demand, but okay. I'm the Alpha or leader of the pack. I control pretty much everything. I can make peace of war with other packs. Mates are basically, well, soul-mates picked by the moon Goddess. It is when 2 people are one person, they complete each other. They love each other, and not to sound sexist or anything, but usually the male mate is more possessive and protective of the female. And being Alpha, I am possessive of A LOT of things, and I've never been this possessive with anyone or anything in my life as I am with you, Heather."

The way he says my name almost had my legs buckle from underneath me. I really didn't  like this mate bond hormones.

"Okay Romeo, so what are you getting at?"

"Heather, you and I are mates. And you have to stay with me."

I gave him a look.

"Please."

Okay! I hope you all enjoyed! I'm sorry if my writing sucks a bit. I'm trying. Buuut I'm thinking about putting chapter titles instead of just "Chapter 7" maybe titles like "My grandma had a furry little secret."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8M 633K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
698K 22.7K 20
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {__BoyxBoy__} { W A R N I N G: This story is gonna contain adult...
9.7K 239 20
Leila isn't your typical she-wolf. She's abused at her pack something Horrid. The only thing she can think about doing is running away. So she does...
2.2M 62.3K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...