Burn to flame and Reborn from...

By kanzakiciel

Harry Potter. The Boy-Who-Lived, Hero of the Wizarding World, Master of Death. He was loyal to his friends. H... More

Chapter 1:"Betrayal!" [✔ ]
Chapter 2:"Travel back to Past..." [✔]
Chapter 3:"Black Manor" [✔]
Chapter 4:"Diagon Alley" [✓]
Chapter 5:"Hogwart"
Chapter 6:"Slytherin" [✔]
Chapter 8:"Chamber of Secrets"
Chapter 9:"Begin of War"
Chapter 10:"Past and Truth!"
ANNOUNCEMENT
HIATUS
Chapter 11:"Malfoy Ball"
Chapter 12:"Revival..."
Chapter 13:"Marvollo Lannister Gaunt"
Chapter 14:"Twin..."
Chapter 15:"End of 1st Year
Chapter 16:"The Explosion of Truth"
Chapter 17:"Neville Birthday Party"
Chapter 18:"Little Hope"
Chapter 19:"Lord Gaunt is existed?!"
Chapter 20:"Second Year"
Chapter 21:"7th Horcrux"
Chapter 22:"End of Gilderoy Lockhart"
Chapter 23:"Heritance Reveal!"
Chapter 24:"Gratitude Feeling"
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 25:Valentine"
Chapter 26:"Lost and found.."
Chapter 27:End of 2nd Year
Chapter 28:"3rd Year"
Chapter 29:"Bellatrix Lestrange"
Chapter 30:"Foreign Student"
Chapter 31:"Hogwart Ball"
Chapter 32:"End of the 4th Year"
Chapter 33:"5th Year!"
Chapter 34:"First step to Orphanage"
Chapter 35: Incoming Blizzard
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 36: "The Trial"
Chapter 37: Madness of the Dragon
Chapter 38: Revolution
Chapter 39: "Hail to the Wolf King"
Chapter 40: "New Era"
Chapter 41: Incoming End-Game
Chapter 42: END GAME
Chapter 43: "END GAME II"
Chapter 44: "New Generation! NSFW"
ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 7: "Deal with Dark Lord" [✔]

44K 1.2K 393
By kanzakiciel

Hadrian knocked on the door and saw the students glance at the noise, he bowed to Professor McGonagall and showed her the note from Professor Snape. She nodded to show that she understood.

"Please, Mr. Potter-Black..." She gestured with one of her hands for him to take a seat.

Hadrian walked over to Draco and sat beside him. Draco turned towards Hadrian and raised one brow to ask him what had happened wordlessly. "I delivered some letters addressed to Professor Snape by my parents. Anyway, what are we learning?"

"It's about transfiguring a matchstick into a needle." He hummed with a nod at the answer.

"You took quite a long time," Neville whispered beside him.

"I think I made Professor Snape speechless." Hadrian chuckled sheepishly.

"Why?" Neville asked in curiosity.

"Ill tell you later." Hadrian said pointing discreetly at Prof. McGonagall. Understanding they both dropped the subject.

Hadrian took out his wand from the wand holster, he closed his eyes and pointed the tip of his wand at the matchstick. Suddenly, the matchstick turned into a shiny metal needle which made Draco and Neville gasp when they looked at Hadrian then at the needle and then again at Hadrian.

"How?" Draco gaped.

"You need to imagine in your head that the matchstick is turning into a needle, once dome then channels your magic into the wand and send it at the matchstick, try it this way," Hadrian answered.

Both Draco and Neville closed their eyes pointed their wand at the matchstick imagining it turning into a metal needle, Hadrian grinned when the matchstick turned into a needle making Draco grin wide-eyed while Neville gasped.

"Excellent performance. Mr. Malfoy, Mr. Potter-Black and Mr. Longbottom. 10 points to Slytherin and 5 points to Gryffindor." Prof. McGonagall said when she reached their table.

Hermione Granger glared at them and it made him smirk inwardly, there was still time left. Hadrian began to plan, he needed to send a letter to Madam Bones about Sirius being innocent and to Lord Ragnarok to help him heal Sirius after he is freed since Merlin knows that goblin has the best healers but first he needed to take the rat from Weasley or perhaps send Aurors towards Weasley.

"Hadrian!" Draco called, startling him out of his train of thought.

"Yes, Dragon?" Hadrian asked. Draco flushed at the nickname Hadrian gave him.

"You dozed off, the class ends soon," Draco informed him.

Hadrian hummed and blinked tilted his head, "Mn. I was making a plan on how to release my godfather Sirius Black since he's still an escaped convict. I have to send a letter about it to Madam Bones and Aurors on Peter Pettigrew who's still hiding in a certain family. I want it to happen as soon as possible but I am busy..." He trailed off.

"What about Yule?" Draco asked

Hadrian hummed, "Yeah... It is a holiday and a perfect time for the reveal as they won't accept it and, oh, what a wonderfully perfect Yule present it would make for my godfather."

"You're scary..." Neville shivered, gazing at Hadrian.

"You hurt me, my friend.." Hadrian gasped dramatically and swiped his hair flamboyantly, "I'm not scary, I'm charming." He sniffed snootily.

"Right..." Neville and Draco drawled and shared a look at their friend's antiques

"You hurt me, My friend.." Hadrian gasps dramatically and swipes his hair flamboyantly, "I'm Charming..."

"Right..." Neville and Draco look at each other drawled by his friend antique

XXXX

They went to the Great Hall and it was time for them to work on an assignment or homework. Hadrian, Neville and Draco sat together doing their homework chatting and asking questions until Prof. Snape had come towards Hadrian.

"Mr Potter-Black, Headmaster requests your presence." Prof. Snape informed him. Hadrian knew that he would've been called for one reason or another. With a sigh, he got up from his seat. "I'll be back soon. If I don't could you carry my bag with you?" He asked both of them. Receiving a nod he turned and followed Snape he walked or rather stalked towards the headmaster's office.

"I assume that you had already taken a test for your inheritance in Gringotts." Hadrian inquired.

"Yes." Severus gritted his teeth finding about all the manipulations. "You may call me Uncle Severus when we're in private." He told him somewhat of a nephew.

Hadrian beamed at him, "Of course, Uncle Sev" He still insisted on calling Sev instead of Severus. Hearing this Severus sighed. He wasn't going to get his way on this topic.

They reached the gargoyle guarding Headmaster's office, Hadrian looks back at his Uncle, "Do you mind if you stayed to join? I don't want to be alone with him."

"I shall" Prof. Snape sighed.

They entered the room after stating the password 'Lemon Drops' to the gargoyle. It took a lot of willpower to not curse the Headmaster who was sitting on his desk facing the entrance when they entered. Hadrian nodded in acknowledgement. He won't ever bow to the likes of this man.

"Headmaster requested for me?" Hadrian asked his face blank.

"Ah... Yes, my boy..." Dumbledore looked towards Snape, "Severus you can leave now" He dismissed the potions master.

"That is out of the question, Professor. He is my Head house so he can stay here." Hadrian stated coldly, "And please call me Mr. Potter-Black or Lord Potter-Heir Black as I've not given you permission to address me so familiarly when it's the first time we've met personally." Hadrian gave a sarcastic smile.

"Ah yes, of course, Mr. Potter-Black." Dumbledore tried to rain in his anger but was failing as it leaked into his voice. Hadrian nodded when suddenly he felt a poke at his occlumency shields, so Dumbledore was going to read his mind huh? " How are settling in Slytherin house Mr. Potter-Black? Any trouble?" Dumbledore asked with a strained smile when he realised he couldn't read the young boy's mind.

"Very well, sir... I have a friend, Draco Malfoy with whom I share a dorm with. And Professor Snape offers help if we need him for something. It's also beautiful in Black Lake. " Hadrian said. Dumbledore nodded, he has to try to make Harry have a resort. Before he could plan how to go about it he was interrupted. "I read my parent's will and they stated that you have a particular heirloom of the Potter's in your possession. I wish to require it back, Headmaster." Hadrian lowkey ordered, enjoying as anger flickered across Dumbledore's face for a moment.

"Ah yes, I do have it. Please wait for a second.." Dumbledore bent down a took out a box from the locker in his desk and handed it to Hadrian.

Eagerly Hadrian opened the box and indeed there was the Cloak of Invisibility, one of the Hallows. I gently took out the cloak and clutched it to his chest. "Thank you, Headmaster, for keeping it safe. It is after all one of my father's remaining things. If that is all then I should return to my friends in the Great Hall since I have a few letters to send do my homework and the assignments given by the professors today." He stood up dismissing himself from the old goat's presence. He nodded in Dumbledore's direction but this time had a predatory cold smirk on his face, "Once again I thank you for keeping this sacred artefact safe since it is connected to 'Death' after all, given by him to my ancestors." He ignored a sharp breath inhaled as the old man straightened his back went deathly pale at the assumption. "Have a good afternoon, Headmaster."

Hadrian and Snape got out of the office. Once far away from the office, he laughed out loud until he clutched his sides and leaned against the stonewall for support from laughing so much.

"You had fun messing with the old coot?" Severus raised his brow, amusement present in his face.

"Of course." Hadrian looked back at the corridor from where they came from. "I thought I'd be scared of him. Oh, how much fun it was to see his sacrificial scapegoat, is a snake waiting for its prey to kill." He clutched the Invisibility Cloak tighter, he smiles fond, "Thank Merlin, it's still in one piece." Relief is now presented on his face.

"Sacred artefact?" Snape inquired as he began making their way to the Great Hall with Hadrian walking alongside him.

"Yes, it is an Invisibility Cloak, one of the Deathly Hollows. It's the last remainder of the Ignotus Peverell line after all." Hadrian answered, "It was gifted to him by Death, that's how it's connected to Death"

"Death." Prof. Snape muttered.

"Yes, sir. There is no need to fear Death, it will always come to you. Peverell line has a connection with Death that's why those who have Peverell bloodline them have no fear of Death since Death will aid Peverell it's favoured." Hadrian explained and looked outside one of the many windows, "The descendent of Ignotus Peverell married into the Potter Family and that of Cadmus Peverell married into the Gaunt Family. So the Gaunts and The Potter's are known as Cousin lines. The Gaunt family ring has a stone known as the Resurrection Stone. Those of Peverell blood always maintain a balance of life and death." He whispered solemnly.

When they reached the Great Hall. Hadrian looked up at the stunned man. "I'll be going now, Professor." Without getting a reply Hadrian made his way towards his friends where his things were and explained to them when they asked what the Headmaster had wanted from him.

XXXX

He enter the Great Hall sit beside Draco and Neville who read the Daily Prophet with frown make him curious, It's not them who has a frown but most of the student also whispering and pointing at the Daily Prophet, there something happen...

"What's wrong?" Hadrian questioned

"Oh, You're coming back. Has anything happened with the Headmaster?" Draco ask after got a startled from a sudden appearance of his Cousin

"No.. Just asking if i like staying in Slytherin or not... Anyway, is there something that happened?" Hadrian ask in curious and intrigued

"Oh Yes... Gringotts got robbed..." Neville show the paper

"What?" Hadrian blinked at the scandal, Oh~ he remembers that Incident but he didn't remember much about the Incident, Ah... He wonders what the Goblin though about it and he need to ask Lord Ragnarok about it, he forgot about this Incident, "How did bloody hell happen?"

"No one know..." Neville shrug make him hummed

"Anyway, did I have mail?" Hadrian raised his eyebrow

"Yes. From Remus Lupin..." Draco point at the letter make him open the letter

Dear Hadrian...

I'm proud that you joined Slytherin... No matter what people see at Slytherin make sure that you are proud to stay in there and about the Rat I found... The Traitor stays in Weasley and I'm gonna tell Madam Bones to send some Aurors about it. Perhaps you also can give a letter to Madam Bones about it since you are Blood-Adopted to him you have more power than I...

The Rat stayed in Hogwarts with Weasley, Right?

I'm sorry, Cub. I can not do anything about this... I leave everything to you, Hadrian...

Beloved, Godfather.

Remus Lupin

"Change of Plan... I'm gonna capture the Traitor right away from the Certain Family..." Hadrian announce out of nowhere make them choked

"Pardon me?" Draco ask in scandalized

"You wanted to catch a Serial Killer?!" Neville ask in squeak

"It's okay... He is a Rat only... There is a Flying Lesson with Gryffindor after this and after that I'm gonna go to catch the Rat..." Hadrian says take the paper and begin to write, "I need to give a letter to Madam Bones... I want Sirius to be released as soon as possible, Heal him and take back the seat of Black, Bring back the Glory of Black Name..."

"I help you..." Draco chirped up, "My Father has a High Seat, He can help to release Sirius Black and besides My mother is Black..."

"I too.. Longbottom will help Sirius Black to release..." Neville say in determined

"Mn. Thank you really..." Hadrian say

Draco and Neville stand up, "Come on.. It's time for Flying Lesson..." Neville say

"We're together?" Hadrian ask

"Yes.. Slytherin and Gryffindor" Neville say making him hummed

They go to the Field with brooms at their side, Draco and Hadrian stand beside each other with Neville in front of them. Madam Hooch told them to say 'Up' to the broom

"Up!" Hadrian command caught the Broom

"Well done, Mr. Potter-Black..." She praised him

"Thank you Ma'am.." He says

He look around saw Draco has his broom after 2 time command, They laugh when Weasley broom smack his face up make him snickered and not long everyone has their broom in their hand

"Now, once you've got hold of your broom I want you to mount it and grip it tight. You don't want to slide at the end. When I blow my Whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground hard. Keep your broom steady hover for a moment then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle. Three, Two.." She whistled

Neville Broom suddenly levitated from the Ground, He panicked even Madam Hooch try to calm him down but he flew away in dangerous make Hadrian worry and Concern. The Student-run away from Incoming Broom to the Castle Pillar and his clothes got caught by the Needle in the statue

"Oh dear..." Hadrian mount his broom

He flew in high speed starling the student, "Neville! Grab my hand!"

Neville shakily tried to grab his hand but his robe ripped and made him fall, Hadrian flew down a narrow path and grabbed Neville who was caught by the sharp torch metal but before he fell into the Ground Hadrian grabbed his clothes and flew straight into line an inch from the Pillar.

He grabbed Neville tightly somersault in the air and slowly flew back down to the ground with a Shaky Neville. Hadrian help him to sit on the ground

"Are you okay?" Hadrian ask

"Hadrian! Neville!" Draco ran to them, "Oh My God! What are you thinking, Hadrian?!"

"Well, if he fell from there he might get seriously injured!" Hadrian defended himself by touching Neville's shoulder, "Are you okay, Neville?"

"I-I'm fine.." He says shakily, Hadrian remember in his previous life that Neville is not good with Flying Broom nad it didn't change at all.

Hadrian and Draco look at each other with Madam Hooch running to them,"Mr. Longbottom! Is there any injured?"

"I think not, the professor only shaken up.. I think he better gets a calming drought to calm him down..." Draco sigh

"Yes.. Everyone keeps their feet in the Ground. I will take Mr Longbottom to the Hospital Wing" Madam Hooch with Neville go inside the Castle

Hadrian and Draco look at the student who has an amazing look at Hadrian flying, Hadrian saw Weasley has Neville Remembrall

"Weasley, that is not yours! Give it back!" Hadrian say to him

"Oh yeah?! You're just a traitor Potter!" Weasley say ride his broom and flew to the air

Hadrian growl kicked hard and halted in front of Weasley, "Give it!"

"Have your way then!" He threw Remembrall high to the Castle window

Hadrian glare at Weasley and flew fast to the Window, He cursed silently when Prof. McGonagall was there but he caught the ball and somersault halted in front of the window. He sighs in relief caught Remembrall

"Mr. Potter-Black!!" Two Voice call him making him look down

"Damn it..." Hadrian flew back down calmly stand in front of the Professor's, "Prof. Snape, Prof. McGonagall..."

"Pray tell what are the Students flying with brooms without Professor nearby?" Prof. Snape ask in his usual voice

Hadrian showed Neville Remembrall, "Madam Hooch sent Neville to the Hospital Wing for him to have a calming drought. His broom has something wrong but thankfully there is nothing injured by him. Weasley took Neville Remembrall and threw it to the Air. It was important from Neville so I can't let it break into pieces, sir, Ma'am.."

"Yes, Professor. Hadrian saved Neville from up there.." Draco point the Statue needle make the other student nod in agreement since everyone saw it

"5 point to Slytherin to help Friend from Life-Threatening Injury... and 5 point from Gryffindor.." Prof. McGonagall says look at Weasley who ducked his head, "I leave him to you, Prof. Snape.."

They look at Prof. McGonagall back, "Mr Potter-Black please follow me.." Prof. Snape say

Hadrian follow Prof. Snape to the Prof. Sprout Class, He calls Marcus Flint making him get out of the class in confused as he rarely got called out especially by his Head of House.

"I found a Seeker for a Slytherin house..." He says the point at Hadrian

"But, he's 1st Year..." Flint say splutter

"I will talk to the Headmaster... You can test him..." Prof. Snape say make him nod turn his heel, "Go back to your class, Mr. Potter-Black..."

"Yes, sir..." He responds bow to Flint go to his class

XXXXX

Hadrian go back to the Class and the news of him save Neville and his skill already spread like a fire make the people gossiping about him make Draco and Neville amused to no end

"My father was a seeker..." Hadrian say to them and they understand

After the boring History class, Hadrian and Flint go to the Field. Flint explained the Quidditch rule and Ball until he takes out a golden snitch

"Oh. How adorable..." Hadrian comment

"Adorable, Huh. Your job is to catch it before the other Team Seeker catches it. You catch this, the Game is over..." Flint informed him

"What point do we get from this?" Hadrian questioned even though he vaguely remember it in his past-life.

"150 Point. You catch this, Potter-Black and we win.." Flint say make him hummed

The rest of the day, Hadrian introduced the other players and he trained with other Players until the next Class. He was glad that he managed to avoid Weasley, he honestly didn't really talk to other students except Draco and Neville and because of this the Tension between Slytherin and Gryffindor is ease away.

"Neville, Have you got your own wand?" Hadrian ask in study together

"Oh yes... Grand buy me the wand and because of that i feel much more free..." Neville say in happy

"Of course, that great, Neville..." Hadrian comment

"So, is there any news from Madam Bones?" Draco ask

"Yes.. She says that Sirius is going to have a Trial and I only need to have a Rat sent to her..." Hadrian informed him

"When?" Neville ask

"I don't know..." Hadrian comment shrug

It was an evening time where the students go back to their own dorm, Neville already goes back to their dorm and the same as Hadrian and Draco but he wants to catch up with his friend so it leaves Hadrian walk around the castle until he arrives on the 3rd Floor.

'Lady Hogwarts... are you in there?' Hadrian ask channelling his magic

'Yes, Crown Prince...' She answers, 'what did you need from me?'

'I want you to show me the way to the Cerberus...' Hadrian say

'Of course, Your Grace... Please follow my magic...' She says happily

Hadrian follows Hogwarts warm magic until he stops in front of a wooden door, He wandlesly casts an 'Alohomora' to unlock the lock. He enters the room and indeed saw Cerberus in there growling but Hadrian can see he was malnourished

"Hello..." Hadrian sent a wave of warm magic to Cerberus to make the Dog purred,"Can i come closer?"

Cerberus growled at him slightly but Hadrian has a un-Hostility in his presence that makes Cerberus stop his growling. Hadriana walk slowly to the Cerberus, He takes out his palm let him sniff his presence, he hummed to calm Cerberus down until one of the heads lick his head with the other sniff his hand and the other purred

"That's it..." Hadrian pats his head calmly to make Cerberus lay on the ground, "You must be hungry... I'm gonna bring you food immediately..."

Cerberus perked up when heard Food makes Hadrian giggle. He got out from the door and let Lady Hogwarts Magic to the Kitchen. The Elves happily saw him and he asked one of the elves for meat. Hadrian take a chunk of meat and hug the elf make them cry

"Thank you..." He leaned away from the hug

"Anything Crown Prince wants, Crown Prince got!" Head Elf say to him in Joy

"Thank you..." Hadrian say

He goes back to the Cerberus, Hadrian put the meat down and use Charm to make it big make them drooling

"Go ahead. You must be hungry..." Hadrian say

He opens his book leaned at the wall and begins to read while the Cerberus eat vigorously, Hadrian brings 3 chuck meat so each head can eat. It was Gruesome sight but Hadrian was already used to it by his previous Life.

There still has a few hours before the curfew so he better stay in the room to make Cerberus to know he is an Ally. Hadrian mesmerized in the book didn't notice Cerberus was learned at him and with him stroke their head until Lady Hogwarts call him because of the Curfew

"I need to go back. I will give you meat 3 times a day. Morning, Afternoon and Evening also you need a bath..." Hadrian says standing up makes them whine sadly, "See you, tomorrow..."

Hadrian went back to the Dungeon like nothing happened, He bid his Housemate goodnight, he closed the curtain but he didn't sleep. Hadrian thinking about what he gonna do about Quirellmort and the Horcrux, It's better if he search the Horcrux, He wandless write the list of Horcrux he need to find in Hogwart.

"Diadem of Rowena Ravenclaws in the Requirement room and Prof. Quirrell..." Hadrian hummed

Well, it's better to have the Diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw and Prof. Quirrell first but How to have an ally with Prof. Quirrell? Hadrian hummed tossed right and left in his bed until he lit up sit up

"Philosopher's Stone.." Hadrian muttered

The next morning, Hadrian woke up early. He use Invisibility Cloak and notice-Me-not Charm since he can't let Prof. Snape notices he got out from the Dorm. He takes the meat from the Elf and didn't forget to hug them, Hadrian walk toward the 3rd Floor

"Hi..." Hadrian greet the Cerberus who panting in Joy saw him, He gives them the meat after charm it to make it bigger

Hadrian goes back when Cerberus happily goes back to sleep, He goes back to the Common Room, shed his Invisibility Cloak and goes back to the bedroom to save his Cloak then he goes to the Bathroom to clean himself.

Today has a Charm Class and DADA class meaning he meet Prof. Quirrell, He hopes that he can talk to him in sane not in Psychopath one. He also needs to take the Philosopher stone and change it to a fake one; he also needs to meet with Basilisk in Chamber of Secrets.

Hadrian sighs and sweeps his face out from the Bathroom to the Bedroom. For now, let's talk with Voldemort first then take the Philosopher's stone.

"Good morning..." Hadrian greet Draco who wakes up

"Mn." He grunted get out from the bed

Hadrian laughs and waits in the Common room for the student to come out from their Bedroom while reading until one by one the student goes to the Common Room. They go to the First Class that is Charm Class

They got taught how to do 'Wingardium Leviosa', Hadrian exhale and mindlessly chant it makes the wing levitated make Prof. Flitwick squealed

"Well done, Mr. Potter-Black!" He praised him, "5 points to Slytherin!"

"Thank you, Professor..." Hadrian play with Feather mindlessly

He can feel Granger glare at him, He gives an instruction to Draco and Neville makes them able to alleviate their Wing. Honestly, Hadrian thought that the point for Gryffindor was earned by Neville alone.

The days was spent within Class until the Last class is DADA, Hadrian only stay quiet stare at Prof. Quirrell heads until they make eye contact, Hadrian doesn't back down even if his eyes flash red for a moment. He only gives a smirking wink make Prof. Quirrell look away from him

"Mr. Potter-Black, please stay behind..." He says as Hadrian wave to Neville and Draco who wave hm back.

Hadrian wait for other students to get out of the Class, Prof. Quirrell walk to him in silence even Hadrian stay silent look up at him

"Finally we meet, Voldemort or Tom Marvollo Riddle..." Hadrian state with amusement

Prof Quirrell, no, Voldemort looked at him as Red-Eyes flashing in those eyes, "You know..."

"Yes, I know... I Am Tom Marvollo Riddle, Lord Voldemort.." Hadrian comment, "as expected of you, I guess."

"What do you mean?" Voldemort asks narrowed his eyes

"Let's make a bet shall we..." Hadrian comment

"Oh?" He asks in intrigued

"I'm gonna help you to bring your body and sane back. I will help you to reunite with your beloved Horocrux but You need to help me..." Hadrian say

"Why would I help you?" Voldemort ask

Hadrian sighs looks away, clenches his hand in front of his abdomen, "Because we're the same Victim..."

"Say again?" He asks with narrowed eyes and cold voice

Hadrian locked eye with Crimson Eye, Crimson and Forest Green clash at each other make a Magic surround them entangle to each other

#Because we're the same! We're a Victim of that Old man Game! I want to bring back the Glory of Britain Wizarding World but I can't do it alone! I need you! I need Tom Marvollo Riddle, not Voldemort!! That's why I bring your sanity back and body back!# Hadrian say firmly and clearly with Parseltongue

#you can speak Parseltongue...# Voldemort say in surprised

#Yes... Unfortunately on that Night, You send your Magic to me..# Hadrian say firmly with his green eye glowing with a silver streak in power

#That Impossible, Don't tell me..# Voldemort brush Hadrian fringe away showing a Bolt Scar in there, He gasped, #My Soul.#

#Yup, You accidentally put your soul in me even though it only 3% but there still has your soul in Mine. I'm your Horcrux# Hadrian hissed

The Class was brimming with the power of Crimson and Silver, The 2 Magic was entangled in Happy to finally reunite and they're noticed but ignored it

#What do you mean by Victim?# Voldemort ask

#it's better if I show you...# Hadrian close his eyes send an image of Dumbledore blocking and compulsion, He open his eyes saw a unreadable look of Crimson Eyes, #He ignored my parents' will, He left me alone in the Muggle Family that hated Magic until I was 8 years old and ran away. I will never believe him...#

Voldemort only stay silent look at the Child in front of him, Even though he is 11 years old but he has enough height, It was a chest-length of Quirrell but he is sure that he will grow up quickly

He didn't know why he felt something in this Boy, His Magic is vibrating in Joy clashing with this boy magic. Voldemort can sometimes feel like he just reunited with someone who is dear to him and why is that?

#What did you want to do?# Voldemort ask

The Boy has a predator grin that promised a slow and painful death locked eye with him, His Emerald Eye glowing with a Silver streaks like a Flower and the first time in his Life he thought something as 'Beautiful'

#I want to see his world crumbling with his eyes open. I want to see his Plan fall right under his foot. I want to see his 'Light' to see the truth of the World....# Hadrian say firmly

Every word he speak he walk closer and close to him make Hadriana look up at him without back down even if their magic clash each other but it does not make Hostility but more play at each other

Hadrian looked at the Dark Lord who stood right in front of him, he didn't look other than those Crimson Eyes. He can feel his Magic is entangled to Voldemort Magic and it feel like the air is gone around them with Voldemort close to him only an inch from his face

*Tell mik... Hvat gerþúr vilja, minn flower?* (Tell me, what do you want, My Flower)

Voldemort whispers to him with his Glowing Crimson Eye and Hadrian Glowing Lust Forest Emerald Eye with a Flower Silver in his eyes screaming of power surrounding them. They didn't know they're talking in Magic Language.

*Ek viljtilr restore britaininn wizarding jörð ok takaptrr minn kingdom* (I want to restore the Britain Wizarding World and take back my Kingdom...)

Hadrian says in breathless locked eyes with that Crimson Eye, What they didn't know the True Prophecy is beginning to activate.

Voldemort want to touch those porcelain skin but halted take Quirrell Hand away and the moment break apart like glass, Hadrian look away with Voldemort walk away from him

"I will bring you the Philosopher's Stone but don't kill the Unicorn it only curses you..." Hadrian turned his heel, "Let's talk again sometime... Tom Marvollo Riddle..."

Hadrian gets out of the Room and the sun is already setting, He stays in there quite long indeed. He sighs to regain his composure, He need go to the Chamber of Secret

.

.

Hey Guys, New Chapter has been published

Please comment, Like, Vote and Support

This also had in Ao3, please read it

Hope you all have a healthy day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 14.2K 54
―𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 (𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯) 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 �...
596K 20.9K 29
Harry died at the age of 157. After he had killed voldemort he was thrown away from everyone he thought loved him. They had betrayed him after the ha...
57.6K 1.3K 20
Your family bloodline is very famous. Your mother and father are Order of Merlin first-class. You have been sorted into Slytherin and excel in studi...
101K 3.3K 34
(Book 1 of Fate trilogy) ************** "We won't leave you", they grinned wickedly. He smiled and said,"My time is up. Avada Kedavera". Everything w...