Possessive || Hawk/Eli Moskow...

By BriMoskowitzMalfoy

Ali Lawrence is the slut of her school, west valley high. Ever heard the saying like father like son, well fo... More

Character introductions
Chapter 1 Eli Moskowitz
Chapter 2 Chemistry class
Chapter 3 drunk fights
Chapter 4 Tamales on the weekend
Chapter 5 Opening up
Chapter 6 plan shiver me timbers
Chapter 8 Convincing
Chapter 9 Train like a Cobra
Chapter 10 mess with a Lawrence you get the snake
Chapter 11 Just friends
Chapter 12 Sl^t Widow and Cheeto Girl
Chapter 13 Confidence
Chapter 14 3634 days
Chapter 15 Avoidance
Chapter 16 The three Musketeers
Chapter 17 Family First
Chapter 18 Guts
Chapter 19 Fighting Back
Chapter 20 Ridiculed and Bullied
Chapter 21 Flip the Script
Chapter 22 Egg Yolk
Chapter 23 Tattoo's, Mohawks, and Flinchers
Chapter 24 Taking a Chance
Chapter 25 first time for everything
Chapter 26 Angel
Chapter 27 Liquor brings out the worst
Chapter 28 You're the best around
Chapter 29 Sex in nacho cafe
AHHHHH
Chapter 30 Put your hands in the holes of my sweater
Chapter 31 Get. Him. Out. Of. Here.
Chapter 32 I love(d) you
Chapter 33 that should be me
Chapter 34 the scar
Chapter 35 goodnight angel
Chapter 36 She's Mine
Chapter 37 Square 1
Chapter 38 Weakness
Chapter 39 Voices
Chapter 40 Addicted to Agression
Chapter 41 I'll always catch you when you fall
Chapter 42 high on love
Chapter 43 My Ali
Chapter 44 Proud of You
Chapter 45 Drive
Chapter 46 Don't say I love you
Chapter 47 Spin the fucking Bottle
Chapter 49 Everything to Loose
Chapter 50 Getting Used To
Chapter 51 Burnt Bridges

Chapter 7 Overthinking

6.2K 124 55
By BriMoskowitzMalfoy

Miguel, Eli, and I all trotted down the stairs and saw Carmen and my dad at the table talking and laughing with each other. An older women was tending to the food in the kitchen, I expected it was Miguel's gramma. "Do you need any help yaya?" Miguel questioned as he walked up behind the older women. "Si, si miggy." she replied while handing him plates of food to put on the table. "That's Miguel's gramma, he calls her yaya." Eli explained clarifying who the older women was. "Eli!" She cheered excitedly coming over and squeezing Eli's cheeks. "You must be Ali!" She continued coming over to me cupping my face in her hands. "Muy bonita(very pretty)" She said with a smile looking at my face. "Gracias." I replied smiling even more.

We all sat down at the table and looked at the food in front of us, "Mrs. Diaz this looks great." Eli said with a smile looking at all the food. "Thank you Eli, I'm so glad Miguel has friends as kind as you and Ali." She replied while looking from Eli to me. "Now let's eat!" Yaya announced while picking up the food.

Nothing interesting happened while we were eating, just some light chatter about grades and after school activities. Miguel would send smirks towards Eli and I constantly but we just shook them off while we dug into the delicious cuisine placed in front of us.

When we finished our meals I looked over to my side where Eli sat, he was wearing one of his soft sweaters like usual. "Oh Eli I still have your sweater." I explained remembering the day we met when he let me borrow it. "Here c'mon let's go get it." I continued while standing up. Eli followed closely behind me as I led him to my dad and i's apartment. I curved down the hallway into my room and grabbed the sweater off the floor. I had washed it the day before so it would be clean when I returned it to him. "Here." I said with a smile while handing it back to him. "Thanks." He replied also smiling. We stared into each other's eyes, the moment we shared felt like hours although it only lasted a few seconds. "My mom just texted me, I gotta go." He sighed breaking the moment and grabbing his buzzing phone. "Is that the harry potter theme?" I questioned noticing the song that played when he received the text. "Uh ya, they are my favorite movies." He replied while scratching the back of his head nervous. "It's pretty nerdy I know." He continued while looking down at the ground. "No it's not, I love those movies." I explained. Eli sent me a smile before frowning when he received another text from his mom telling him to hurry. "I really need to go, my mom's going to be pissed." He sighed with a laugh. He started to walk out the door but I couldn't let him. Something inside of me wanted to pull him back. "Eli wait." I called out while grabbing his wrist and pulling him closer to me. His face was inches from mine, "Ali i-" He started but I stopped him by connecting my lips with his. He stood there for a second unsure of what to do, when he finally processed what was happening he started kissing me back deepening the kiss by grabbing the back of my head with his hands. I could tell that we were both trying our hardest to hide the smiles that dared to explode onto our faces. After a few more seconds I pulled away and looked up at him, he looked shocked yet excited at the same time. "Have you ever kissed anyone before?" I questioned noticing shock taking over his expression. "Nobody wants to kiss me, look at me!" He replied almost yelling while pointing at his scar. "So yeah this is my first kiss." He continued trying his hardest to clam himself down to ensure he didn't frighten me. "I think your scar is baddass, everyone's got scars, they tell a story, they show your brave." I replied trying to boost his confidence. 

(This next part is all scars that I actually have😂) 

"Look at these." I said while pulling up the sleeves of my shirt, I showed him my wrist where I had a burn mark, "I got this from trying to take my pizza out of the oven with no gloves on." I started. "And this is from middle school, I hit a trash can with my bike and flew over the handle bars." I continued while pulling up my shirt slightly revealing a large brown and black scar on the side of my stomach. "And these are from a kid on my bus in elementary school who would always kick my shins." I finished while pointing at the bruises still showing on my shins, I had so many more but I was guessing that Eli got the point. "Who kicked you?" He questioned a little bit angry. "Just a bully. Wanna know who he is now?" I asked a smile forming. "Sure, I wanna beat his ass." Eli replied while punching the air. "You know Owen Mcdonalds?" I questioned. "No." Eli replied pondering the name. "Exactly, he's a nobody, F's in every class, no friend's, nothing." I explained with a smirk. "So he got karma, good." Eli replied with a smile. We were having another one of those moments again where we both stare at each other for what feels like forever. Once again our moment ended by the wringing of Eli's phone, "I really gotta go." He said while walking out and waving goodbye. "Hey you forgot your sweater!" I called out to him but he didn't seem to listen. "I want you to keep it, it looks better on you anyway!" he called out in reply, butterflies swarmed in my stomach at his words, he wanted me to keep it. 

'I was in love' My mind swarmed with thoughts. 'Shit, no Ali you're not in love with him, snap out of it!' I mentally slapped myself as the thoughts rushed around in my head. 

"Shit what did I just do!" I scolded myself while running into my room. I plopped down onto my bed and stared at the ceiling in shock, "What the fuck did I just do." I continued, speaking to nobody. The only thing on my mind was Eli, 'shit shit shit' I thought to myself unsure of what to do. I couldn't bottle up this feeling any longer, it was practically exploding from my chest. I heard myself internally scream at my actions, 'what the fuck' was all I could think.

Eli's pov
When I got back home I ran up the stairs to my room and threw myself down on my bed overjoyed at what had just happened. "I had my first kiss." I mumbled to myself while taking deep breaths shocked at the truthful words that had left my mouth. I picked up my phone ready to tell Miguel and Demetri the news when I saw that I had an instagram dm. I slowly opened it knowing that whenever I got dms it usually was just someone making fun of me, but this time it was something even worse:

@KingKyler: Back off of Ali you freak she will never want you so stop trying to defend her. Shes a little slut and you can try all you want to be with her but she only wants strong hot athletes. That describes me and not at all you. Who would want to go near you anyway your face is a mess you fucking freak. Now back off before I make you back off, she's mine. You understand lip, you'll always be a freak and she'll always be a slut for guys like me, not you.

I sat there stunned after reading it as soft tears slipped down my cheeks I wanted to tell him I just kissed the girl that he calls his but I wasn't going to stoop to his level. I began thinking about it for a while, maybe I was just a freak with a weird lip maybe she doesn't actually want me. Maybe it's just a prank that all the popular kids set up, or maybe it was a stupid dare. I began growing more upset as awful thoughts flowed through my head, I felt my crying increase even more by the second. "Eli sweetheart are you ok?" my mom questioned barging into my room. She looked into my tear filled eyes with sorrow, "Sweetie why don't you come downstairs so we can talk." she continued while pulling me up slowly to the table downstairs.

"Eli are they making fun of you again?" She asked while I sat down at the table. I stayed silent, I didn't want to talk about it to anyone. "Eli this is the 4th time this week you've been crying because of these kids, this needs to stop." My mom said a little more serious. She started pulling out her phone and dialing a number, "Mom what are you doing?" I nervously not ready for her answer. "I'm calling the school." she replied while putting the phone up to her ear. I tried to stop her but they picked up before I could, I blocked out my moms conversation with the school knowing that everything she said was going to be talked about by one of the teachers at school tomorrow. 'theres probably going to be another assembly about why bullying is wrong, have they not noticed that the assembly's don't make a difference' I thought to myself while I waited for my mom to get off the phone.

"Do you realize what you've done!" I said as more tears fell from my eyes. "The school needed to know that this behavior should not be tolerated." My mom replied giving me a sad look. "Don't you get it they're never going to stop making fun of me." I started trying my hardest to hold in my tears. "I'm a looser." I admitted getting angry at my own thoughts. "That's not true." My mom replied trying to be as supportive as possible. I finally broke, slamming my hands down onto the table I walked up to her, "Wake up mom." I said trying not to scream. "I'm a freak. I'm never gonna have any other friends besides Demetri and Miguel, I'm never gonna get a girlfriend!" I continued holding myself back from completely falling apart. "I'm never gonna be anything but the kid with a weird lip!" I finished storming off into my bedroom. I collapsed onto my bed sobbing into the sheets, I fell asleep to the sound of my crying feeling nothing but the wet tears that stained my bed sheets.

Two words, I'm crying.

I also loved the Eli and Ali moment in this chapter what did you guys think?

I also just realized like Eli and Ali they both end in the same two letters and their names both start with a vowel, idk I thought it was cool.

Ok but jacobs acting was incredible during this scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 30.9K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
185K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
865K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
914K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC