Shattered Feelings (Yandere!D...

By MilzyBryce

You didn't like Danganronpa, and you never understand why people liked it so much. But one day, you got pulle... More

Author's Note before starting!
Prologue
Chapter 1: Day 1: New day
Chapter 2: Day 2: Chilly Morning
Chapter 3: Day 3: New People
Chapter 4: Day 4: Conversation
Chapter 5: Day 5: Bitter Sweet Love
Chapter 6: Day 3: My Mistakes
Chapter 7: Day 4: Starting Off
Chapter 8: Day 5: Wrong Steps
Endless Meme (RaMu's kilLinG gAMe)
Chapter 9: Day 6: Hanging Out
Chapter 10: Day 7: Endless Possibilities
Chapter 11: Day 8: Complicated
Chapter 12: Day 8-9: Matchmaking
Chapter 13: Day 10: Poisonous Lies
Chapter 14: Day 1: Begin again
Chapter 15: Day 2: Waking Up
Fanganronpa (Ramu's killing game)
Chapter 16: Day 3: Typical
Chapter 17: Day 4: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 18: Day 5: Happy Birthday
Chapter 19: Day 6: Blueberry Date
Chapter 20: Day 7: New Job
Danganronpa V: Restart Voice Reveal (Fan game) [Part 1]
Chapter 21: Day 8: The Pianist
Chapter 22: Day 9: Truth
Chapter 23: Day 10: Survive
Chapter 24: Day 10-11: Kindness
Chapter 25: Day 12: The Cosplayer
Chapter 27: Day 14: Love
Chapter 28: Day 15: Wingwoman gone wrong?
Chapter 29: Day 16: Lucky
Extra • Childhood tatste [Ramu & Byakuya]
Patch Note • Read me (?)
Chapter 30: Day 17: Apologize
Chapter 31: Day 18: Questions
Chapter 32: Day 19: Phone call
Chapter 33: Day 20: Date
Extreme apology for the Disappearance of the Author
Chapter 34: Day 21: Confessions
Chapter 35: Day 22: Our Time
random ramu art in dr style
Chapter 36: Day 1: Rotation
Chapter 37: Day 2: New friends

Chapter 26: Day 13: Your Secret

2.1K 91 287
By MilzyBryce

<Ramu's P.O.V>

"..."

"..."

"Should we go to sleep now?" I questioned, closing my book as I looked at Byakuya.

...

"Well, I wanna sleep now, see you-" Before I could walk away, Byakuya just held on my sleeves. "There's something... I wanted..." The blond mutters. "What is it?" But though, he didn't answer... I guess he's nervous. "If there's nothing then I will go..." I said again, but he only gripped to my arm tighter. "Bya, I'm a bit tired now..."

But he only leaned closer to my face, and took his other hand to held tighter to my arm, our faces are only about some inches apart, and...

"Bya-"

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

"Sure! I'd love to have another sleepover!" I said, looking at both Tsumugi and Kaede. I mean, sleeping with your friends are nice... Tsumugi isn't a really bad person, so it's fine to sleepover with them. Besides, I don't wanna go all the long way home... that'd be the right choice, right...? "Alright! Let's have a good sleep!" Tsumugi says as she flops to the bed. "You should sleep too, (Y/N), good night." Kaede said and lay down too.

"Alright..."

<Time Skip>

"Huh? (Y/N) didn't come home yesterday either?" Aoi questioned as she looks around. "I'm glad she didn't, also this isn't her 'home' to return to anyway." Byakuya said as he flips a page from the book that he is reading. "Don't be like that, (Y/N) is also a friend of Ramu's, so we should treat her the same." Kirumi said. "Isn't *him* with everybody the same-?" Aoi sighs. "Exactly! That's why we shouldn't trust a degenerate male!" Tenko shout, almost swing her arm at Byakuya.

"Ugh, whatever."

"Hey guys, I'm back!" The door swing open as you, (Y/N) comes in. "Oh! Hello, (Y/N)!" Tenko greets. "Where have you been? Why didn't you tell anyone that you're not going home yesterday?" Aoi frowns a bit as she look at you, frustrated. "Don't worry, I didn't get bullied or anything." You chuckled a little and set your bag on the dinning chair. "I would be grateful if you're gone forever." Byakuya rolled his eyes. "The feeling's mutual."

As Byakuya about to say something, you heard a door click, and you see Ramu was walking down the stairs. "Oh! (Y/N), you're back!" The female smiled at you a little, looks a bit forced as she continued to walk towards the kitchen.

Was something wrong?

Oh wait... You suddenly remember her status from last night... Something could've happened!

What do I do... Maybe I should ask her when the mansion doesn't have a lot of people in one place.

...

A while later, and most people just return to their room or went out, you can finally ask Ramu what's up, maybe you could help her or something. "Ramu?" You asked as the brunette turn to you quickly and pulled up the collar of her sweater up... That's unusual, does she always do that...? "Is everything alright? Did something happen?" I questioned. "No, no! Everything is alright, I'm just a bit tired." "Don't lie to me..." I sigh and walked towards her, pulling the collar down, I saw some purple marks, shaped like fingers around her neck, it's... bruises?!

"Who did this?!" "It's fine! It's just- Um... Hallucinations...? Yeah, sometimes I get those kind of stuff." Obviously she was thinking of excuses to get out of the situation... "Ramu... Who did this to you? You can be honest... I'm not going to harm you, I won't judge you either, it's okay."

"Heeey~ What are you two doing?" And the grape boy came- "Nothing..." I let off her collar and social distance from Ramu a bit. "Hmm~ Sounds fishy." Kokichi gave out a mischievous smirk. "I'm going to go back to my room." Ramu walked off and just then, closed the door of her room. "I wanna know what happened..." I sigh and went to the music room... "Oh hey Sayaka." I gave her a hand wave and sat down on a chair. She didn't respond, and just focus on cleaning the instruments.

"Y'know... Why don't we just be friends? I... I'm tired of all this revenge, I wanted peace." I say as the blue haired female became silent. "Sayaka, let's forget the past, and move on, I have my own life, and you do too. There's no reason why we should hate and be enemies forever, y'know... It's annoying to think about." The girl finally look at me... "Fine... Just because you begged me to. I think all of this is ridiculous anyway." Sayaka says and was preparing to walk away, but then looked back at you.

"Oh, also, cause you're Ramu's friend, I'll tell you this. I know that you're going to the concert with Kaede last night-" "Wait, hold on, wha-" "Let me finish! Kaede's my friend, and I'm the one who gave her the tickets... Anyways, if you came home instead of staying at Tsumugi's then things wouldn't be so awkward..." Sayaka sighed. "Can you elaborate?" I question. "Okay, so last night I just- I have a late night idol class, when I come home, I could hear some screaming coming from the library..."

<Flashback cause I'm fancy, also Sayaka's P.O.V for the flashback>

Why did we have to meet up such at a late time? It's annoying..." I frowned and put my shoes to the side, as I did so, I could hear something crashing down... "Um... Did you break another dish, Kokichi...?" I shouted out, but nobody was in the kitchen... Where could that sound come from? I hurried to go upstairs and figure out that it was from the library. I open the door to find out...

"B-Byakuya?! What are you doing?!" I screamed in horror, but yet no one heard it except Byakuya and probably Ramu- If she's not dead- The blondie saw me and quickly let go off Ramu also, the female gasped for air as she gaze over to me, looks like she was about to collapse. Byakuya didn't say a thing and just walked out. I didn't stop him, what if he wanted to suffocate me too? After that, I ran over to Ramu's side to check on her. A moment later she could finally breathe normally.

"Why did he do that?! Aren't you two close friends?!" I fired questions at Ramu. "Don't... Don't tell anyone... I... I need a break..." Ramu then get up, still is about to fall down at anytime...

<Back to the reality>

"He did WHAT?!" I shout, about to lose my composure. "I don't know the rest of the story, but basically Byakuya was about to kill Ramu... But then again I should've let it be, cause I don't give a damn about the two of them anyways." Sayaka shrugged. "Killing is a crime! How could you be joking about that?!" "Chill, chill, you're just saying that cause Byakuya and Ramu is giving you a place to stay and money." With that, the female walked off...

Why didn't I come home?! If I did, then maybe I could've stopped it before anything even happen!

I'm such a dummy...

———

Ramu Takeshi•
Relationship:
Love: 2
Trust: 50
Friendship: 80
Jealousy: -80
Note: Ramu likes to mood swing, she's a calm person to be around, but she could easily be jealous with other people, she just doesn't show it.
Personality: Kamidere + Yandere
Opinion: The feeling... It's still here... Why wouldn't it go away?

Aoi Asahina•
Relationship:
Love: -96
Trust: -40
Friendship: 5
Jealousy: -100
Note: Aoi is a good swimmer and she had earned a lot of trophies about it too. She's a positive person
Personality: Deredere + Yandere
Opinion: I'm getting confused on everyone's activities

Chihiro Fujisaki•
Relationship:
Love: -60
Trust: -40
Friendship: -70
Jealousy: -80
Note: Chihiro has a secret kept to themselves, but you will have to gain their trust so that they would trust you fully. Aside from that, Chihiro likes programming.
Personality: Dandere + Yandere
Opinion: I saw Ramu acting strange today... When I try to talk to her, at all times she was only touching her sweater's collar.

Chiaki Nanami•
Relationship:
Love: -92
Trust: -45
Friendship: -90
Jealousy: -100
Note: Chiaki loves to play games, and often sleepy. She likes new people so she'd love to have you around.
Personality: Darudere + Yandere
Opinion: Even though I sleep all day... I still know what's happening around me...

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu•
Relationship:
Love: -95
Trust: -45
Friendship: -80
Jealousy: -100
Note: He seems like a bossy person and you might don't wanna get on his bad side.
Personality: Oujidere + Yandere
Opinion: Oh, I thought (Y/N) is going to go forever or something.

Tenko Chabashira•
Relationship:
Love: -75
Trust: -30
Friendship: -80
Jealousy: -100
Note: Tenko especially like girls and will call every single men on this universe 'degenerate'. Tenko also practices Aikido.
Personality: Bodere + Yandere
Opinion: Let your feelings out and don't just hold them inside! It's what master told me, told us!

Shuichi Saihara•
Relationship:
Love: -40
Trust: -40
Friendship: -90
Jealousy: -90
Note: Shuichi is good at investigations and detective solving stuff. He doesn't have any strong opinion on you, so he hope that you are not a bad person.
Personality: Dandere + Yandere
Opinion: Did something happen to the childhood friend pair? They seem like they just had a fight...

Peko Pekoyama•
Relationship:
Love: -90
Trust: -55
Friendship: -90
Jealousy: -100
Note: Peko is a secretive person and you definitely doesn't want to get to her bad side.
Personality: Bodere + Yandere
Opinion: I talked with Tenko today, but all she talks about was... Aikido... I mean, I could learn from her, but I afraid I do not have the time to.

Kokichi Oma•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Trust: -70
Friendship: -90
Jealousy: -100
Note: Kokichi is a deceiving person. He often lies just for attention unless if he have some sort of goal. He usually gets what he wants.
Personality: Sadodere + Yandere
Opinion: Did the two of them fight again?

Kirumi Tojo•
Relationship:
Love: -99
Trust: -40
Friendship: -96
Jealousy: -100
Note: She seems like the mom of the house, you can ask her for any requests and she'd appeal to that.
Personality: Darudere + Yandere
Opinion: Sometimes I just wonder...

Byakuya Togami•
Relationship:
Love: -110
Trust: -100
Friendship: -110
Jealousy: -110
Note: Byakuya doesn't like interactions with anyone. He's just blunt and usually spend time on his own. Usually hard to befriend with.
Personality: Oujidere + Yandere
Opinion: Why did I do that to her...

Sayaka Maizono•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Trust: -65
Friendship: -15
Jealousy: -110
Note: Sayaka loves singing and wishes to be a pop star. She doesn't really like you since you came here, but she'll see if you're the kind of person she thinks you are or not.
Personality: Kanedere + Yandere
Opinion: Aren't I such a loud mouth... Oh well, maybe she'd ask Ramu for me...

Izuru Kamukura•
Relationship:
Love: -90
Trust: -50
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Izuru is a calm person. He usually says everything is boring, except you. He wouldn't act until something serious happen... So who knows.
Personality: Dorodere + Yandere
Opinion: *I d k hold on maybe next chapter*

Himiko Yumeko•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Trust: -50
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Himiko is a magician, but she calls herself a 'mage' and hates anyone who says her 'magic' as 'magic tricks'
Personality: Darudere + Yandere
Opinion: Geez... Everything is such a pain...

Kaede Akamatsu•
Relationship:
Love: -95
Trust: -40
Friendship: 0
Jealousy: -100
Note: Kaede's hobbies is playing piano, she likes to talk to people when interacting and she's a kind person, she's safe to talk to.
Personality: Deredere + Yandere
Opinion: We had fun at Tsumugi's today! Well... Actually, I wanna be alone with (Y/N) someday...

———
-Your Protector: This is an onetime use item. This item can make you redo your action if you reached a bad ending (getting killed) and move onto the next day. Obtained this ability from Tenko and Izuru.

- Revenge: This is an onetime use item... Well, this helps you get revenge on certain characters you wanna pay revenge on. It will harshly decrease your relationship (Friendship, love, etc) with that character. Obtained this item from Sayaka.

-A Favor? Two, Please!: A two-time use item. Which means you'll have the ability to ask one character to do favors for you at any time. But only 2 times on 1 character. It will decrease love/friendship. -2 (minimum); -5 (maximum). Obtained this ability from Ramu.

———

VOTING TIME!

1) Ask ... About the incident?
A) Ramu

B) Byakuya

C) Maybe not now...

2) Hang out with...
A) Peko and Fuyuhiko

B) Chihiro and Chiaki

C) Kirumi and Aoi

3) Agree to Kaede's request about a sleepover (again)?
A) Yeh

B) Why are you asking for so many sleepovers KaEdE-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.3K 15
UNFINISHED!! I got very uninspired LMAO One unsuspecting day, (y/n) is forcefully thrown into a killing game with sixteen other ultimate high school...
1.1K 15 14
Reader enjoys danganronpa v3 however.. when playing the game something happens and changes their life for good or bad? I noticed there is barely any...
713 55 33
Shuichi -when he is a kid- lives with his parents and his uncle in Japan before they had to move to America, where he left his only childhood friend...
53.7K 1K 64
*Danganronpa V3. This is a no killing game alternate universe.* You attend hopes Peak first year. You're best friends is Keebo, Shuichi, and Kaito. B...