My Sweet Psycho | Jenlisa G!P

By Ebi_sensei

NOTE: BOOK 1 & 2 ARE MERGED FOR CONVENIENCE BOOK 1 [COMPLETE]: She's sweet, but a psycho. Hot, but a psycho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 [Day 1]
Chapter 16 [Day 2]
Chapter 17 [M]
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 [M]
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 [M]
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
THE BEGINNING OF THE END
💣 SURPRISE! 💣
THE SWEET PSYCHO
WHAT HAPPENED TO JENNIE?
THE END CONTINUES
EPILOGUE: THE REMEDY
MSP BOOK 2
MSP: The Sweet Psycho's Psycho
PROLOGUE
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
Chapter 2.4
Chapter 2.5 [M]
Chapter 2.6
Chapter 2.7
Chapter 2.8
Chapter 2.9 [M]
EPILOGUE: THE SWEET PSYCHO'S ENDING
Author's Note

THE NEXT SWEET PSYCHOS

42.4K 1.3K 4.1K
By Ebi_sensei

Nyeong-an!

Republished this chapter to revise the ending. Could be a little sequel, I guess?  ♥

Not really good at editing but let's just say that the picture above are the grown-up twins(Jessa and Limario). 😉 And gonna edit this soon since I'm still mentally exhausted.

I hope you enjoy the last chapter!

=============================

"Hmmm... Hmmm... Hmmm..." 

Footsteps rumbling, air skimming the trees, and a melodic hum from a beautiful woman echoing on the New York's veranda. She walks there with ease, finally able to wear casual clothes rather than an asylum gown.

But a dangerously handsome young man clicks his tongue and stares at the woman beside him.

"Jessa, can you shut up and spit that gum?" Lio rolls his eyes at his sister.

Jessa ignores her brother and continues to hum while enjoying fresh air stroking their tinge cheeks and that sun giving them enough warmth; they sure miss the outside world after being stuck in the Asylum for five years.

The asylum's main gate opens and the twins grin in joy. They notice the nurses' bows as they face them.

"Your chauffeur is on his way. Enjoy the outside world, Mr. and Ms. Manoban." The nurses bow after leaving the twins with their luggage. The twins are left outside as they both smirk.

"We're finally out, Limario." Jessa Manoban rolls her braid on her finger, delighted to witness the outside world again. The honks of the car, the people, and the different structures of buildings.

"Finally. After being stuck with you in that stupid Asylum, I'm finally over you. And don't even think of doing stupid acts again, Jessa." Lio huffs, rolling his eyes at her cunning twin sister.

"Then stop being impulsive, or I'll take you with me again." Jessa faces Lio with her hand on her waist. "And stop calling me Jessa. I'm Ruby Jane from now on."

Lio scoffs by hearing it, grimacing of a thought. "The audacity of you to take Mom's name after you killed her."

"I wouldn't do that if she never tries to kill us. We're not a threat to the society, well, I suppose." Jessa says, giggling. "But we outsmarted her, and that makes her proud of us before she lets us kill her."

An infamous smirk appears on her lips, remembering that bloody night clear as the day. Lio chuckles, entranced by that wholesome moment in his entire life.

five years ago...

"Happy 8th birthday, our big boy Damon!"

Lisa, Jennie, and their children greeted the family's baby. Party poppers popped around as the boy giggled.

"Thank you, Mommy and Daddy. Thank you for the gifts Noonas and Hyungs!" He grinned and looked at the dining table, rubbing his tummy. "Can we eat now? I wanna eat that cake already, Mommy."

The dining room filled with the family's laughter, although the parents thought it would be better if their friends and family could join them tonight. Still, Jennie's heart melted to watch her kids get along although Ella and Cai were busy managing their family's businesses. The twins rescheduled their flight to America for Harvard.

"We'll eat after you let me take a picture of you." Lisa half kneeled and prepared for a shot. "Now pose for me, baby! Say cheese!"

"But Da, I'm hungry," the boy complained, drooling at the cake his mother baked. But Lisa pulled a sad face with her puppy eyes affecting Damon.

"Just one baby please?"

The boy huffed and posed. "Okay."

A shutter sounded as Lisa checked the photo. Cai and Lio checked it as well as they join Damon for a photoshoot.

"Boys, Dad, let's eat!" Jessa calls and takes her baby brother to his chair. They all take their dinner happily while Jessa took a picture of everyone. The family had so much quality time until Lisa stood up.

"Dad, where are you going?" Ella asked while feeding Damon, sitting on her lap. Lisa leaned over and whispered.

"I'm going to get Damon's gift and a fine wine in the cellar, sweetie."

With Jessa sitting next to Ella, she eavesdropped and kicked Lio's toe under the table. Lio stares at his twin, looking alarmed, which made him curious.

"How about Lio and I will get it for you, Dad?" Jessa butts in, smiling at Lisa. "You know, Damon might look for you. Right, Lio?"  

She looks at Lio, smiling behind that disturbed look. The young man cleared his throat and nodded. 

"Jes is right, Dad. We can just do it for you." Hearing this, Jennie side-eyed the twins, feeling skeptical about their behavior.  Cai tapped Lio's shoulder, reassuring the twins.

"She can do it on her own. Right Lisa?" 

Lisa nodded and snapped her fingers before she winked. "That's right, son. Now, I leave you all for a moment."

She then left the dining room and went to the Manoban mansion's cellar stairs near the veranda exit. The head bodyguard noticed Lisa as he bowed deeply.

"Good evening, Mrs. Manoban. Glad to see you before I leave. Have a good night, Ma'am, especially to your family and Damon." The bodyguard greeted and bowed again. 

"Be careful when you go home, Mr. Wook. It's already late." The bodyguard nodded.

"Enjoy the party, Ma'am. I'll be going now." 

Lisa nodded, watching Mr. Wook leave the residence with his Harley-Davidson motorbike. Now, the mansion was left with no security, but just the family enjoying the party and carefree.

Lisa could hear a faint laugh from her kids. She smiled, thankful for that moment. Her heart wanted to burst from too much joy despite what happened to her life. 

She sniffed, wiping the escaping tear from her eye. She left the area and proceeded to the cellar. With the keyless doorknob, she tapped the passcode and twisted the doorknob. But her eyebrows knitted when she felt a sticky thing.

She checked her finger and her eyebrows knitted even more. 

"A blood!?" She whispered confusingly. Letting herself smell it, she stepped back from the shock. It was indeed fresh blood smeared on her finger. 

She looked around. making sure she was the only one there. Her heart is beating loudly from the unknown pressure. But she stared at the cellar's door, determined to know where the blood came from. 

Going in, the iron door screeched open. Lisa closes the door and the lights automatically lit up every wine wooden cabinet in the barrel's area. Silence welcomed her except for her heartbeat. She took a deep breath when her nose scrunched. 

'That familiar scent.' she thought. 'Why would a cellar that is filled with fine wines be filtered with faint blood?'

She felt nervous more than ever, but she tried to make herself calm. Ignoring it, she walks along the path and takes the bicycle to the white wine area. She was about to leave with the bicycle she was carrying when a faint muffled cry echoed around the cellar stopped her. 

On the doorstep, she looked over her shoulder. She was so sure she heard that.  

'Am I being haunted now?' She gulped and turned around, closing the door. Blood and a woman crying. There's only one thing she could think of— someone was in their cellar.

"Hello? Is anyone in here?" She asked, looking around every storage room and empty wine cabinets. There was no one. But that didn't stop her and made sure she didn't miss any area.

Going into the remaining storage room, she turned on the lights and only saw an empty cabinet against the wall. But that smell of blood is getting stronger.

"Hello?" Her voice echoed in the room with her breath panting. She looked around, sure that nothing was new in the room. But her eyes landed on the CCTV camera on the corner that's covered with a black sticker.

"What the fuck?" She walked toward it, furrowing at the suspicious sight. 

But her heart almost leaped out of her chest when she heard that muffled cry again. This time, it was getting louder than earlier. She looked down horrifically and the sound was sure in there.

She kneeled on the ground and place her ear on the floor. She could hear the cry.

"Hello? Are you in there? Don't worry, I'll take you out there!"  Gulping, she tapped anywhere, looking for clues as to why someone is crying underground. But the cabinet was the only thing she didn't touch. 

With that, she checked every corner of the cabinet, thinking there might be hidden buttons. There was nothing in there, but that didn't stop her.

She pushed the cabinet aside. There, she noticed a realistic mat. If it wasn't for the folded corner, she never would've realized it. 

Tossing the mat, a trapdoor caught her attention. She opened it and the scent of blood gagged her. She coughed, trying to compose herself.

"Just what the fuck is that?" She stood up and took her phone to light inside the trapdoor. There's a stair. Never did she and Jennie ever think to have another private area in the mansion.

'Who built this?' She asked herself before going downstairs. The stench of blood is getting unbearable, not to mention, the existence of the place itself. She pinched her nose and landed on the ground. 

"Hello? Where are you?" She almost whispered, scared of the place. But the cry was just somewhere near.

The place was so dark, just like the ambiance of the place. Her heart is getting louder and louder as she follows the path. But a doorway with lights on captured her attention.

"Miss? Are you there? I'm coming!" She ran her way to it, noticing the rotten smell stronger than ever. She opens the door when her mouth only dropped. Her eyes bawled out, knees got weak from the dreadful sight.

Humans hanging in hooks like pigs with pails under them, collecting blood. Lisa checked each of them, and she was sure they were the ones reported missing. She goes to the table nearby and human parts on the butcher's chopping board. 

On the other corner, the rotten man's eye was stabbed with a kitchen knife, sitting on an electric chair. Skulls and different utensils and lethal weapons on every corner. But she noticed some things that the twins owned. 

"...Mmmmph!"

The noise interrupted Lisa. She looked back, and someone naked on bloody emergency stretchers, on restraints, and mouth sewn shut, caught her attention. The woman is crying, her eyes begging for help.

"You... You're our business partner's missing granddaughter!"

The woman's nipples were missing. Stitches were all over her body, and her teeth and tongue were on the dental tray. Lisa took a deep breath before she got close to the woman.

"Who did this to you? Is it... Is it my twins?" The woman cried, nodding. 

Lisa's tears started to blur, realizing that her twins were doing all these horrible things. She thought she could stop the so-called curse from the Kim family. But it seemed that she failed.

On the other hand, Jennie was having a good time with her kids. Damon's smile etched in her heart as the boy opened his gifts. But her smile dropped when a sudden call interrupted her.

Checking her phone from the table, a CSI officer was calling. Her eyebrow raised, thinking what would be the reason for the call. However, she rejected the call and continued the party.

Receiving the messages, Jennie calmly stared at the twins who were eye-talking. They seemed to be troubled ever since Lisa left. She wanted to drag Damon, Ella, and Cai away from them.

But as a mother, a pang in her heart weakened her. She didn't want her kids to feel outcasted from the family. With Jennie sighing, she hid the table knife in her sleeves.

Her phone beeped. She checked it and was confused about why Lisa texted her.

"Sweethearts," Jennie called her children, stopping them from playing with Damon. She stares at them, smiling sweetly. "I'll go check your Dada Lili. She's taking too long."

Jennie left, not even waiting for her children to speak. She walked away slowly, not wanting the kids, especially the twins to be suspicious of her. But as soon as she made sure her kids' sight couldn't reach her, she walked briskly on her way to the cellar.

"Honey?" 

Jennie stopped running when she saw Lisa covering a naked woman with her tux outside the last room of the cellar. Her eyes went blank, sliding the table knife from her sleeve, ready to slit someone's neck when she noticed the woman in a horrible state.

"Nini!" Lisa approached her along with the limping woman. Jennie wasn't in a good mood, yet she was curious why the woman looked so tortured. "No kids following you?"

Jennie shook her head and eyed the woman. "Ms. Kwong Moon Ji? What happened, honey?" 

"I found her in the secret room under this room, Nini. The missing people were also there. Dead." Lisa stated, still shocked. Jennie was dazed for a moment, but she let Lisa take the woman to safety. 

With Jennie in the last room, she went down to the trapdoor with her heels echoing. She checked the place herself and with the foul smell, she already knew what was going on here. As she walked in the hallway with her hand touching the bricked walls, she could see everything. 

With her twins dragging an unconscious person inside the body bag, coming down here with different tools, and torturing the people as their pastime.  And she was right when she arrived in the main room. 

With that, Jennie took a deep breath and dialed the CSI officer from earlier. The call rang while Jennie's vision blurred. She balled a fist when the officer finally answered the call. A lump was stuck in her throat but she managed to speak on the phone.

"You don't have to come here, Mr. Munyeong. I will finish the job for you. Thank me later on." She smirks with painful tears cascading on her tear ducts. 

"Mrs. Manoban, what are you talking ab—" 

Jennie threw her phone, wiping her tears. She went out of the cellar, locked it, and tapped on the walls, revealing one of the secret storage of lethal weapons for an emergency. 

But to her surprise, the secret weapon storage near the cellar was empty. There's no way Lisa could've picked the hidden guns since she always has her pocket gun with her.

Jennie giggled in amusement. "Oh, twins. Such clever kids." 

Jennie composed herself and gripped the table knife as she walked her way back to the dining room. Her heart was wavering to see her kids in the room, but she knows what she must do.

"Hey, Mom. Where's Dad?" Ella asked, munching her food. 

"Mommy!"  The little boy ran to her, hugging her leg. "Where have you been?" 

Jennie kissed the boy's cheek before she was distracted by Lisa's scent behind her.

"Hey. Uh. I'm back, kids." Lisa was sweating— She was panting and her black long-sleeved polo seemed to be soaking. But Jennie knew it was not just her sweat that soaked it.

"What's that smell, Dada?"  Damon asked, pinching his nose. But the room's aura intensified along with the silence. Jessa stood up, staring blankly at Lisa.

"Blood."  Lio's eyes widened from his seat and gulped. She looked at Jessa who scoffed.

"Why Lisa?"

"Jess? Did you just call Dad Lisa?" Ella replied, displeased by what Jessa just said. But Jessa smirked at her sister. 

"Ella, you know I can call you guys whatever I want. I can even do anything with you whatever I want... tonight."

Everyone was alarmed when Jessa took out a gun, pointing it at Ella's head.

"Oh my god! Why do you have a gun!?" Ella trembled.

"Jessa, what are you doing? Put the gun down, sweetie." Lisa almost pleaded. But Jessa put her index finger on her mouth, shushing her.

"Hush, Papa. I'm having a good talk with your eldest."

On the other hand, Yuan was covering Damon's eyes and rushed him to the living room, not wanting to see what was happening in the dining room. But Jennie followed them and knelt in front of the kid.

"Mommy? Hyung? What's going on?" Yuan left to accompany Lisa into the living room while Jennie ignored the kid's question and cupped the kid's face.

"Baby, I need you to go to your room, okay? Do hide and seek and Dada and I will look for you to give your present. Okay?"

"Y- yes, Mommy." Damon nodded, holding her Mommy's hand. "I love you."

Jennie smiled and kissed her son's forehead. "Mommy loves you, baby."

"Jessa! Put the gun down or I'll shoot you!" Yuan shouted when he came back to the dining room and aimed his gun at Jessa. But Limario took his gun out and aimed it at Yuan instead. 

"Shoot her and I'll shoot you." Lio grinned with his hand holding the gun, shaking. He was too hysteric to kill someone, especially his Yuan Hyung he hated for so long.

"No. Let him do it, Lio. Come on, Cai. Kill me." Jessa replied, provoking his brother. 

Yuan clicks the gun, ready to pull the trigger. But his hands were shaking, hesitating.

Jessa giggled at the sight. "Chickened out?" 

"You know I can't do that to you. You're my sister!"

Jesse cooed. "You're sweet as always, Hyung. But, oh well. Guess I can do it to you."

In a blink of an eye, a loud bang burst into the room. Lisa's eyes bawled out as Cai collapsed with a gunshot on his head.

"Cai!" Ella shuddered. Lisa instantly crawled his way to the corpse, shaking its body. But Lisa teared up when she realized he was dead.

"He was my prey, Jess. Ugh." Lio, on the other hand, clicked his tongue and glared at Jessa.

"That doesn't matter, dimwit." Jessa snorts and stares at Ella who's in shock. "Now, where were we?"

Lisa, for the last time, kissed Cai's head before she looked over her shoulder with gritted teeth. "You..."

"Ah! I remember now." Jessa snapped her finger with the gun in her other hand still aiming at Ella. "Papa, I know you found our playroom under the cellar. We installed sensors and micro-cameras there. You even let my patient escape."

"Patient!? Do you know how important that person is!?" Lisa roared, making her voice echo in the room.

The last time she knew her kids gets afraid when she raises her voice. But this time, the twins were grinning. It's like her precious twins were gone, possessed by demons.

"Daddy, you know we want to be a surgeon. It's also important for us to have an experience, and that woman was just so perfect to be our patient. She's talkative and naive. She was even talking ill to Yuan Hyung for being adopted, so we gave her a lesson."

"I'm taking you to Harvard to study. Not to take people to experiment with them!" Lisa bellowed, tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm just doing what's right and, of course, what's fun." Jessa met Lio's gaze as they smirked at each other.

"Do you think you are a god to punish people!?" Lisa scoffed and looked for her phone anywhere on her pockets. "I should call the police right now."

"You... You're going to surrender us to the police? Are you serious, Dad?" Lio asked. Pain was evident in his eyes, so as Jessa's. "Aren't we a family? One should protect one, dad. Isn't that what GrandPops always tell us?"

Lisa glared at Lio. Her blood was boiling.

"What you guys did is inhuman! You even killed your own brother! I didn't raise you to become mosnters. You need to be in jail right now, or better yet, in hell!" Lisa picked up Cai's gun and stood up, aiming the gun at Jessa.

"Stop right the— ack!" Lio was tranced when he felt a cold tip pressing under his chin. He side-eyed, seeing her mother's dead eyes.

"Shoot my Lisa, and this knife will split your skull open, my child," Jennie whispered, making his son terrified. The mother looked at her daughters and met Jessa's surprised gaze.

"Let your sister go, Jessa," Jennie commanded. Jessa shrugged and smiled sweetly at her sister.

"Ok, fine. Go. Do what you want. Call the police or whatever." Jessa sighed, frustrated to let go of her target. Ella was doubting but Jennie nodded, reassuring her.

The eldest daughter grabbed the opportunity to run away. She grabbed her phone from her pocket when she suddenly collapsed on the ground, her leg bleeding. Jennie and Lisa's eyes bawled out while the twins grinned.

"Not so fast there, Unnie." Jessa giggled and stomped on the phone. She took a deep breath and aimed her gun at the shaking Ella in the corner of the room. "I'm so done with you. I guess this is a—"

"Ella!" Like a flash, Lisa jumped toward Jessa, preventing her to pull the trigger. Jessa was trying to get rid of her father while Ella did her best to escape despite the excruciating pain in her leg.

Lio tried to escape from her mother as he twisted Jennie's arm. But Jennie was quick enough to turn herself and kick his son's leg. Jennie tried to help Lisa from Jessa when Lio grabbed her ankle, stopping her. 

The twins and their parents fought for their lives, trying to kill each other. The beautiful dining room was now a mess. Full of broken pieces and blood.

Lisa's arm was wounded from Lio's gunshot along with the stab on her palm from a table knife. Jennie's consciousness was fading after Jessa hit him with a chair. The twins picked up their weapons and aimed them at Lisa and Jennie.

"Poor Mommy and Daddy. You guys are getting old now, aren't you guys?" Jessa giggled and checked her parents. She lifted Jennie's chin using the tip of her gun. 

"Don't worry. Lio and I will finish you off just to shut your mouths. If only you weren't that nosy Dad, this day would've been a happy day for us. But I guess this will be a tragic story for our family."

"No way we'll ever rot in jail, assholes!" Lio was about to kick Jennie when Lisa covered her. Lisa curled up, in pain. 

"Lisa!"  Jennie worryingly checked her wife before she glared at the twins.

"You go find Damon, Lio. I'll go find Ella." Lio nodded and ran to the living room. Jessa traced Ella's dripping blood in their mansion, leaving their beaten parents on the floor.

"Lisa, honey, is everything okay? Are you badly hurt?" Jennie's voice cracked while taking the table napkin nearby to tie it to Lisa's wounded arm. 

"Our kids got us good, my love." Lisa chuckled and cupped Jennie's cheeks, reassuring her. "But don't worry. This is nothing. We've been through worse than this."

"But honey, you know how this is going to end, right?" Jennie's thoughts reached Lisa as she finished tying the table napkin. Lisa could feel sadness in Jennie's voice, yet she stood up and offered her hand.

"Let's do what we must do to stop the curse, Nini. Even if it means we have to kill them." The two smirked as Jennie stood up with Lisa's help. With the private weapon storage nearby, Jennie took the pistol while Lisa took her pocket gun out from her waistband.

"I'll go save Ella, Lili. Go save our boy." Lisa nodded and before Jennie could leave, Lisa grabbed her wife's waist to steal a deep kiss. Jennie was surprised yet she locked her arms around Lisa before they part.

"I love you," Lisa whispered.

"I love you forevermore, honey." And with Jennie's response, Lisa left immediately to follow Lio. Jennie's smile dropped, empty eyes with an unreadable expression, preparing her gun for a bloody fight with her sweet Jessa.

Meanwhile, Lio was carrying the bicycle that his parents gifted to Damon. He went everywhere, looking for the child with a gun ready to shoot his target.

"Damon? Yoohoo~ I got Mom and Dad's gift for you," he called and opened every cabinet and other possibilities that the child may be hiding. He went upstairs, checking every room until he entered Damon's room. 

"Damon~ Hyung Lio is here."  The room was unbelievably quiet. He thought the child wouldn't be around.

He checked the corners and under the bed. He then put on the bicycle and slowly went to the kid's cabinet. "Your present is here boy."

"Come out little one." Lio was grinning, heart racing, thrilled to capture his young brother. As soon as he opened the cabinet, there was no one. 

"What the fuck?" he cussed, turning his grin into gritted teeth. He walked briskly into the kid's bathroom, and there was even none. But he sensed a presence behind him as he gripped his gun.

"Boo! I got you, Hyung! Haha!" Lio balled a fist, paling his knuckles, and clenched his jaw before turning to the kid.

"You fucking brat!"  Before Lio could catch his brother, Damon ran away, thinking that it was all games when Lio shot Damon's leg. The boy almost fell on the residence's balcony when tripped.

"Ow!" The little boy whimpered upon checking his left lower leg. It was bleeding and too painful for the child. When he noticed Lio coming, he cried louder, calling for his Mom and Dada.

"You little piece of shit!" Lio rushed to him and choked the kid. 

"L- Lio... Hyu— Nnngh!" Damon struggled to escape from his brother's grip as he was lifted. His eyes were getting teary from the pressure as he was having a hard time breathing.

"You had me worried there, kid. I thought I'd lost sight of you."  With two hands already on the child's neck, Lio tightened his grip on the child's neck. Damon's punches and squirms were getting weaker and weaker. His face was getting paler.

"I'm so lucky you're stupid enough to show up." Lio laughed obnoxiously, ignoring his brother's last cry. 

"Lio! Damon!" Alarmed, he looked around. His eyes widened to see Lisa with a gun pointing at him.

"Oh. Hey, Dada. Look who's here, little one." Lio grinned and tapped Damon's pale face. There was no response from the kid. Lisa's heart shattered thinking he was too late to save the child's life. 

"Put him down! Please." Lisa pleaded, kneeling on the ground.

"Oh. Yeah, sure, pops."  Lio smiled wickedly and let go of Damon. But as expected, the child fell to the ground, lifeless. "Oops! I think he's dead now, Dad." 

"No,  no, no!" Lisa rushed to the kid, hugging the corpse. "Damon. No. Please wake up, baby."

She tapped Damon's little face and resuscitate the child, trying to revive him. But everything was too late. Lisa cried in pain until Lio knelt beside her to pat her head.

"Isn't he good grief? Heh. Dada, have I ever told you how much I resented this kid? He's got all your attention. Mommy even cares for him more than me." Lio spoke with gritted teeth. But Lisa turned to him with a heavy heart.

"What are you talking about, Lio? Your Mom and I love you so— gah!"

"Shut up, Lisa!" Out of a sudden, Limario kicked Lisa. He aimed his gun at her while Lisa's gun slid across her. 

"This will be our last bond together, Dad." Lio aimed the gun at Lisa's head. 

But Lisa looked up, smirking at his son. "As you wish." 

With that, Lisa pushed him down and took her gun. She tried to shoot him, but Lio dodged it. Multiple gunshots echoed in the mansion with Lio's two pistols but Lisa ran back to the mansion to hide.

With nothing to be worried about, Lisa exchanged gunshots with Limario. Diamond chandeliers, furniture, and walls were ruined. But as soon as Lio ran out of bullets, he split the standing hat rack beside him, enough for its edge to be sharp to stab someone.

"Lio, I beg you! I don't want to hurt you! I love you, son. I love you as much as I love your siblings!" Lisa's tears escaped while showing herself, pointing her gun at his son. Her hands were shaking, hesitating to kill him.  But Lio was too occupied to kill Lisa as he rushed toward her. 

Lisa painfully cocked her gun while Lio moved his hand back, ready to stab Lisa. As the gunshots outcry, drops of blood were gushing out from their mouths. 

"Dad..." Lio's tears fell when he saw Lisa's eyes full of love and a sweet smile.

"I... I always love... you, L- Limario."  Those were the last words Lisa said to her son before she collapsed on the ground with the wood stabbed at her.

Lio fell to his knees, panting, and kissed Lisa's forehead. He closed Lisa's eyes and whispered, "You know, you've been a great Dad."  

He sighed and checked his white long-sleeved. Standing, he bowed before he left to take care of the kerosene. "But farewell, Dad."  

"Lisa..."  Jennie whispered, clutching her chest while staring at their residence from afar. The endless gunshots finally ended and the strong wind gave her a bad feeling. But she continued to look for her daughters outside their home.

Crickets chirping, owls hooting, and a howl welcomed Jennie. She could faintly smell Ella's blood from the wind. She was sure Ella and Jessa were out of their home after noticing their main gate was wide open.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah!"

Jennie was alarmed to hear that familiar voice. She knew it was Ella. To the west, she ran in the middle of the woods until she finally saw her daughters fighting for their lives in the pond.

"Die bitch!" 

Jessa laughed despicably while drowning Ella. But Jennie headlocked her from behind while Ella tried to steal the gun away from Jessa. But Jessa kicked Ella, pushing herself to escape from her mother.

She immediately ran to Ella and grab her hair. She drowned her older sister once again, and this time, she stepped onto Ella's wounded leg. Ella gasped her remaining air, struggling to escape until she stopped squirming.

Just as soon as Jessa laugh triumphantly, Jennie shot her from the shoulder. The younger daughter collapsed, weakened from the pain. Jennie ran toward Ella and dragged her out of the pond.

She checked her daughter's pulse under the chin, and she was relieved to feel its beat. But she took a deep breath, letting her tears fell for the act. 

"No... My sweet Ella." She wailed, trying to convince Jessa who's aiming a gun behind her. Jessa smirked, showing no remorse while staring at her dead sister.

 Jennie side-eyed, wiping her tears. "You. You're such a bad girl, Jessa. You're making Mommy so... mad." 

Jessa shrugged nonchalantly. "Now, I only have to kill you, Mom."

She clicked her gun, feeling giddy to finally massacre her family. But she lost balance when Jennie tripped her. She received a choke underwater and a gun on her mouth when she kicked Jennie before running into the woods.

"Fuck!" Jessa cussed and tied her wounded shoulder from the hem of her shirt. She suddenly heard rustles somewhere. Alarmed, she took her gun and look for her Mom. 

"Where are you sweetie? Come out and let's finish this!" Jennie stepped out of Jessa's hideout and shoot her. The rain poured and gunshots roared along with the thunder. 

With the two reloading, Jessa ran out of bullets and the only thing she had was her pocket knife. She took it out and silently searched for her Mom. Jennie looked around, her senses weakened due to the heavy rain as well as the gunshot wounds she got.

"Wanna play kill or die with Mommy, Jessa? No need to hide now." Jennie pointed her gun everywhere, not letting her guard down. 

"I'm here, Mommy~" A sweet and sultry voice echoed beside her. A swish surprised her along with the cut on her cheek. 

"Oops, I almost got you, Mom. But I'll be sure to get you next time." She licked her Mom's blood on her knife and smirked at her. "And that next time will be your last!" 

Jessa rushed to her mother and managed to cut Jennie's hand, losing a grip on her gun. The two tried to steal the gun from each other. Jessa purposely pulled the trigger to empty the magazine but then Jennie pushed her to the tree and punched her.

Jennie immediately took the gun and cocked it. She aimed it to her daughter. Somehow, her heart shattered when she saw Jessa tearing up.

"Mommy... please no. Don't kill me please. I don't wanna die yet. I know what I did was awful but please forgive me, Mom. Save me. I don't wanna go to jail. I'm sorry for everything. Please." Jessa sobbed, clutching her chest. 

"Sweetie..." Jennie lowered her gun, touched by her daughter. But she smirked and shoot Jessa's hand that's trying to get the pocket knife.

"Do you ever have any idea who you're dealing with? I am Jennie Kim, the pyscho in town. Such manipulation won't work on me, child." Jennie cocked her gun again, pointing at her's daughter's head. Her heart was pounding, breaking to finally pull the trigger. 

She closed her eyes, not wanting to see her daughter's death. 

Silence dwelled and Jennie only heard a faint giggle. She opened her eyes and Jessa's face were inches away from her. 

"Checkmate." Jessa wickedly grin. Before Jennie could react, Jessa stabbed her.

"Ho... w?" Jennie asked, barely managed to talk. Jessa cupped her cheek, wiping the blood on her mouth.

"It seems that you forgot there were only 17 bullets in your magazine, Mom. You, or shall I say I, shot them 16 bullets earlier and wasted the last bullet on my hand which should be in my head. Right, Mom?"

Jessa lifted Jennie's chin, wanting to see her mother's death. "Any last words, Mom?"

Jessa's smirk dropped with her eyebrows furrowed when Jennie started to giggle, turning into a hysteric laugh. 

"Mommy is so proud of you, sweetheart!" Jennie praised her daughter, cupping her cheeks. "You are a perfect piece! My beautiful creation!"

Jessa felt acknowledged by her mother. She could see from Jennie's eyes how sincere she was with her words despite her on the verge of dying. But she retract the knife from her mother's flesh, ready to stab her for the last time.

"Are you sure that's your last words, Mom?" she asked, staring deeply at her mother. But Jennie gone hysterically wild and guide Jessa's hand to stab her again, and again, again.

"Kill me, sweetie. Kill me! Make Mommy proud! Go ahead and kill—!" Jennie stopped midsentence when Jessa gave her a final stab. She helped her mother rest on the ground with Jennie's grip on her hand loosened. "Me..."

"I love you. Mommy." She kissed Jennie and cleaned her knife. She took her phone from her pocket and glad it was still working despite it got wet. She then called Lio, asking for help to take the corpse back in the mansion before they'll burn it.

They poured gasoline all over the house, more than enough to burn the bodies of their family. The twins were smirking all the time as they watch their parents and siblings together in the living room. lifeless. 

The two left the mansion as they looked at each other. The air was alerady filled gasoline. But Jessa lit her matchstick.

"Do you miss them, Lio?" There were tears in Jessa's eyes as she stared at the fire on the matchstick.

Lio nodded, staring at the mansion. "Yeah. I miss them."

"At least they died in the same place at the same time. Isn't that cool?" The two snickered, guiltess .

"Way cooler, sis." Lio lit his match as the two threw their matchsticks on the traced gasoline from the porch. The fire got bigger and bigger until the house was consumed by fire. 

The two gave each other a high five until sirens arrived, surrounding them in the residence's rotunda driveway.

"Fuck." is what the only thing could utter before they were arrested.

Meanwhile, the undeniable heat and the heavy smoke awaken Ella. She gasped for air and was shocked to see their house was on fire. She checked on her side and saw her Mom and Dad, especially her dead brothers beside them. 

"Mom! Wake up. Dad!" She tried to wake them up, shaking their bodies. But she cried when she realized that she was the only one alive.  

The house started to crumble, she decided to take them out of the house one by one. With her weakened body, she only managed to take her parents out. The living room was already trapped, impossible for her to take her brothers out. 

She tried to leave but then a ceiling fell on top of her. Ella jumped back, but didn't notice the other burnt ceiling on top of her. 

"Ah!" Half of Ella's face was burnt while her lower leg was pinned down by a large portion of the ceiling. 

"Help! Somebody help me!" Ella tried her best to shout louder. The smoke got her as she coughed so hard. She was getting suffocated, her vision started to blur.

"M- Mom... Dad..." Her hand reached for the exit where she could see her parents laying on the ground. But her hand lowered, so as her eyelids. "Help... me."

"Ms. Manoban!"

After a few weeks, the twins were out for a court trial, ready for life imprisonment or the death penalty after their parents found out they were kidnapping random people and torturing them to death. But with Jennie's previous medical records, the two were proved not guilty by the reason of insanity.

"I'd never be here if you didn't drag me," Lio complains and sits on his gray large luggage. But Jessa stands in front of him and pokes his nose.

"Whatever I do is also your doing, Lio. We're always partners in crime, right? We both hate the same thing, people, and everything. And that's where we get along." Jessa winks, only making Lio roll his eyes.

"Whatever." Jessa giggles and pinches Lio's cheek. But two Bentley cars stop in front of them as the familiar butler takes off and bows to them.

"You're finally discharged, Mistress Jessa and Master Limario Manoban. Your grandfather is very proud of you. Shall we go home now?" The butler asks, opening the car's backseat.

The chauffeur gets out to keep Lio's luggage from the trunk. Lio sits in the backseat, waiting for Jessa to get inside when all he saw was the butler giving her a car key.

"And here's your car's key, Mistress Jessa. Have a safe drive." The butler bows once again as he carries Jessa's luggage to the other Bentley car. Lio steps out and walks toward Jessa.

"Jess, what's going? Why aren't you going inside?" He asks, shrugging. Jessa takes a deep breath before she cups her brother's cheeks.

"Tell our old man that he can't see me anymore. The same goes for you, Lio." Lio furrows his eyebrows, in complete confusion.

"What the hell do you mean? Where are you headed?"

"Maybe I'll stay in a place where no one knows me. How about you, baby brother?" Jessa asks and checks her nails.

"Calling me baby brother makes me sick." Lio fake gags, making Jessa giggle. "And as I promised to Gramps, I'm going back to our home. I will handle our family business as the only man left of the family."

Jessa nods, tapping Lio's shoulder. "Good for you then. I'll be living free-spirited and travel the world now."

"Free killings, you say." Lio derides. But he groans in pain when Jessa flicks his tongue.

"Send my flowers to Mom and Dad, Lio. And also to Ella Noona and Yuan Hyung. Don't forget to give a flower to our baby brother too." Jessa says, hopping into her Bentley. Lio sighs and leans over to the car's door.

"Fine. Just don't call me when you need to clean your name." Jessa then points her finger to Lio with her squinted eyes.

"And don't even call when you need my help, brother." Lio smiles and extends his hand for a handshake. Jessa takes his hand as they shake it once and firmly.

"Deal."

The two grin and eventually turn into a laugh. They may butthead sometimes, but they sure will miss each other. Jessa sighs, staring at her twin.

"So long, sociopath," she says, sticking her tongue before starting her car's engine. Lio stands straight and puts his hands in his pocket.

"So long, psychopath."

The twins smile as they finally separate ways. Lio already misses his sister but he proceeds to the car and flies back to Seoul.

Meanwhile...

A 51-year-old woman wearing sunglasses and a headscarf watched the twins from afar, just across the street. Her luscious red lips were smirking as she takes off her glasses and her wrinkled feline eyes were shown. 

A 50-year-old woman on her hoodie stands beside the feline-eyed woman, grabbing her waist as the hoodied woman kisses her wife's cheek.

"Aren't they grown-up now, my love? Jessa just looks a lot like you." Lisa smiled proudly and watch the twins chitchatting.

Jennie leans on Lisa's chest, smiling. "Limario is the exact male version of you, Lili." 

While the twins went on their separate ways, Jennie received a call. She answered it, hiding themselves on the corner when Lio's car passes by. 

"Jane speaking," Jennie answered. Lisa took a newspaper from the newspaper stand nearby and listens to their conversation.

"Hello, Mrs. Jane. I am Dr. Baekhyon. Your daughter is awake and she's ready to check her new face with you." Lisa and Jennie smiled as they both rushed to their car. They went back home to their secret hideout where Mr. Joon Kim offered to them and where Ella was recovering. 

Lisa immediately parked their car in the underground of the cave Gwangmyeong. They monitored the hidden button of the elevator nearby as they descend. 

When they arrived, they rush to Ella's room. There, their daughter was on a wheelchair, staring blankly in the mirror with her face covered with gauze bandage.  

"Ella sweetie. Your Mom and Dad have arrived." Mrs. Ji-Eun Kim announces, smiling. Ella stared at Lisa and Jennie in front of her, smiling. 

"Welcome back, Mom and Dad," Ella greets. Jennie kisses her forehead and cups her cheek.

"Are you ready to see your new face, Ella?" Jennie asks while Lisa kisses her daughter's head.

Ella nods before the doctors help her remove the gauze bandage. "Yes, Mom."

Lisa and Jennie are holding each other's hands, wishing Ella will accept her new identity. The burnt scar on her face was a huge trauma for Ella which made her remember everything that happened that night. Lisa decided to have Ella a face surgery, covering her scar, her past.

Ella grips the corners of the wheelchair's armrests. She's anticipating to meet her new self. Looking at her parents, she knows they've been waiting for this.

After an hour of removing the gauze, everyone is too stunned to speak. Ella is more shocked to see her new face. It's beautiful, ethereal, and captivating.

"Wow. Ella. I— You are so beautiful, sweetheart!" Lisa checks Ella's face, and she's relieved that there are no traces of scars can be seen. Yet, she misses Ella's true face. 

But everyone agrees to Lisa as they all celebrate Ella's successful face plastic surgery. 

Days, weeks, months— It's been a year since the twins' discharge, and they haven't seen each other for a while now. A lot has happened in their lives, but they still manage to call each other in their free time.

Limario has become the boss of his family's underground business as well as the K&M corps. Just like his parents, he became one of the famous conglomerates in Seoul. Joon was so proud of him for handling their business smoothly.

But Limario is still fond of blood gushing out from people. His kills would be incomplete without him seeing his enemies stained with their blood.

But there's one thing that Limario is fond of— and it's stalking that beautiful woman she met

As he was riding a fully loaded bus, he reads a newspaper. Reading all the words on it as he turns pages to know the city's issues which he was sure he's one of it. But the bus stops and a sweet and modest woman with those familiar feline eyes knocks him.

The pretty woman stands in between with passengers standing. Lio closes the newspaper and gazes at the pretty lad.

'There you are 'the one',' he thought, smiling giddily. It's been his habit of riding a bus just to see the woman up close. Stalking her from afar wasn't even enough.

But his smile drops when he notices a delinquent-looking man groping the woman's bum.

"P-please don't touch me," The pretty woman trembles as she pushes the delinquent man's hand away from her. But Lio crumples the newspaper and tosses it to the delinquent.

"What the-"

"Hey there, groping man. I see you touching my woman's bum." Lio smiles, not reaching his eyes as he clenches the man's jaw. The woman's eyes bawl out, confused about Lio's appearance.

"I'm not doing any- Agh!"

"Pull over or I'll cut your hands later," Lio whispers as the delinquent immediately leaves the bus, relieving the woman.

"Thank you so much for helping me, Mr...?"

Lio tugs a boy-next-door smile and extends his hand.

"I'm Limario Manoban, and I'm your secret admirer, Jane."

Jessa, on the other hand, has been living in a small town with her inheritance. Like a happy-go-lucky person, she loves to go with the flow unless something's getting in her way. Party everywhere, hangover every day, and have sex with different people every night.

But the town fears a living beast collecting organs. Little did they know that it's the prettiest woman living in town was the culprit; Jessa Manoban who now calls herself Ruby Jane.

And then there's a pretty tall woman with blonde short hair that Jessa's eyes are into. And at that moment, she knows she has to get her.

"Hello, beautiful. What's your name?" Jessa asks, checking the shy latter.

"I'm Lilac Bowman. I'm a new resident in town. Do you, um, live here?" Lilac asks, pointing at the next condo beside hers.

"Oh. You must be my new neighbor. This is nice. You look nice." Jessa licks her lips, staring top to toe at Lilac.

"Um, what?" Jessa ignores her and touches Lilac's hair.

"Tell me. Are you into girls?"

Lilac gulps, shaking her head. "N... No."

"You'll change your mind when you start dating me, honey." Jessa winks, making her charm work on Lilac whose heart is beating drastically.

But a beautiful middle-aged woman is back in Seoul after having a vacation in Hawaii. From Isabella Manoban, she had to change her name to Seo Yeji to hide her true identity. But she stands in front of the K&M company and takes off her lovely sunglasses.

A lot of people ogled at her beauty. But she spots Limario, her sweet evil brother going into the company. A smirk drawns on her lips with her tears forming on the corner of her eyes. 

"Your sister's back, dear twins. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. But to me, it's life for a life."

It's the end of the story, but the new generation of the sweet psychos has begun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 510 19
A Family that full of Fun, laughter and of course there is also sadness sometimes. But one day that happiness and laughter will suddenly disappear d...
5.3K 151 18
As a result of Harry being raised by Sirius and Remus, Harry Potter ends up in Slytherin. The only thing you need to know is in his toddler years Sir...
159K 5.3K 47
"Everything hurt. Nothing felt...real. It was cold in this dark cell. I had long ago given up screaming for help, or trying to get the door open. The...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC