Surrera - One Shots

By simplyivv

Maybe We Can Fix Each Other More

My Miracle
My girl
Something I Never Felt Before
Something I Never Felt Before II
I Want You. I Need You.
Anything For You.
I Don't Deserve You
Our Greatest Gift
My person
7 hours & 15 days
Emery Rose
Million Reasons
I Get To Love You

I Want You. I Need You. II

952 49 3
By simplyivv

- Robert what are you doing?

Andy startled as Robert sneaked into the captain's office and hugged her from behind kissing her neck.

- As much as I enjoying this, someone will see us. Andy whispered enjoying while he was kissing her neck.

- No one will see us, they are all in the beanery eating waiting for me to call them for my last line up before new captain makes an appearance. He smiled never stop kissing her.

Andy turned to face him, wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest.

- What's on your mind? I can feel you want to say something.

- I've been at your place for two weeks now and... you were so distant...

- Andy you were recovering but now you are fully recover and...

- I need to move out. She said not letting him finish his sentence.

- What? No, no. What I was going to say, and your little insecure mind interrupted me, I can't wait for shift to be over so I can tear your clothes off and kiss every inch of your bare body.

- Oh. At some point I need to move out.

- Give me those bugles to put on your collar. Robert said avoiding her last sentences.

He didn't want her to move out. It was way to early in their relationship for her to move in but giving the circumstances it was the right thing to do. He was waiting for the right moment to tell her that he doesn't want her to move out. They're still getting to know each other but this two weeks they learned so much about each other. He was finally happy and she was too.

Andy didn't want to move out either but she was waiting for him to say something that will make her stay. She finally felt at home being with him at his place. And bringing it on now was a little bit stupid but she needed to start that conversation.

- Let's go. It's time to introduce a new captain. Robert said getting out of the office and shouting 'Line up, now!'

Everyone was in the barn, Maya was back at work. She was a lieutenant again. On a probation.

- As you all know we need a new captain after last month debacle that was all my fault.
I'm happy to introduce you to the new captain.

Andy joined them in the barn. Smiling.

- Captain Andrea Herrera. Sullivan said with a grin on his face.

He was so proud of her. She deserves it more than anyone. And he was so stupid not promoting her in the first place. Either way she got the captain position and they ended up together.

Everyone cheered, giving Andy a hug, congratulating her and Sullivan just vanished.
He went upstairs in the beanery to see if they put everything together as he asked. He wanted to throw a little 'welcome back' brunch.

Nobody except Vic knew where Andy was these two weeks and their secret was safe with Vic.

The team pushed Andy upstairs to see the surprise even though she didn't like the surprises.

- Oh guuys this is so sweet of you. Thank you!

- It was all chief's idea, we just followed the instructions. Vic said winking.

Andy immediately looked at Robert giving him a soft thank you look. They all sat and eat and thankfully call didn't interrupt them. They all have conversations between them when Andy turned to Robert.

- I didn't know you plan all of this. She whispered.

- Then it wouldn't be a surprise. He smiled continuing to eat.

Andy lowered her hand under the table and squeezed his hand.

- Thank you! This means so much. She whispered.

- Anything for you. He whispered back.

***

They just came back from the call and Sullivan waited for them in the barn with the Fire Chief. He came to congratulate Herrera on the promotion.

The truck pulled in but everyone were frustrated. Andy exited the truck and slammed the door so hard. She was pissed.

- Bishop, my office now! She shouted not bothered that Fire Chief was there.

- I don't know what's going on with you. You can't just disobey my order because you think it's the right thing to do. I'm captain for a reason and we all know what is the reason. She said with raised voice.
Maya, you made a mistake last month that almost costs me my life. I don't want to repeat your mistake. She said more calmly than before.

- I know. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. You have my word. Can I go now? Maya asked.

- Maya I didn't want to see you for the last two weeks because I was pissed. Angry. Oh god how I was so angry. I didn't want to see you because I would say things that I could not take back. I needed time to process all and to figure out what to do next.

- And? Maya asked with teary eyes.

- I will eventually forgive you but for now I'm just not there yet.

- I understand. I was stupid and stubborn and it was clear I didn't know how to handle the situation.

Andy gave her a comforting look and dismissed her. After Maya left the office the Fire Chief got in to congratulate her and to see if everything is okay. They chatted a little and he was gone.

Robert didn't want to go in there to ask what happened. He gave her space to settle in and figure it out on her own. He knew she got this.

***

The team was in the barn cleaning the truck and chatting. Andy was in the office doing paperwork, Robert was in his office upstairs doing the same thing. When shouting interrupted him and he went on the cat walk.

While cleaning the trucks Jack made an assumption or better say a theory where Andy was those two weeks. Maya said she wasn't with her and when she went to her dad's she wasn't there either. They were all chatting where might she was until Vic yelled.

- Can you all please shut up.

Everyone's eyes were on Vic.

- You know something. Travis claimed.

He knew Vic was bad at keeping secrets but this particular one she needed to keep. So Robert got out of his office in the right time to stop it.

- Nineteen! What is the fuss about?

- Nothing, sir. Everyone said unison.

He nodded and left and Vic could breathe again. Andy got in the barn after everything was over.

- What was that all about? She asked Vic.

- They started to made assumptions and theories where are you staying. Thankfully Sullivan stopped on time.

- Ugh okay. Good.

- Soo? How it is? How is he?

- He is so sweet and caring. I don't know what I'm going to do. I love him Vic. She whispered.
Is that crazy? Am I crazy?

- You're not. I know the feeling. It was the same with Lucas and I. I loved him I think immediately. So no you are not crazy, you are just crazy in love. Vic smiled.

- Oh I'm sorry I forgot.

- No it's fine. I'm happy for you.

And they shared a hug.

***

The shift was almost over and for the whole shift Sullivan didn't check on Andy so she found it weird. She finished her paperwork and headed to his office to see what's going on.

- Hey, stranger! She popped her head trough the door.

- Mm hey. He said trying to find something on his desk.

Andy got in and locked the door, put the blinds down and he didn't notice any of that. She then came behind him and started to massage his shoulders.

- You are very stiff. You need a break.

- Mhm I like that. Keep doing it.

- Okay but you are very big and my hands are small so I'll do something else.

She then came in front of him and placed herself in his lap.

- Andy? Someone...

- No one is going to see us. I make sure sure of that. Andy said trying to distract him while he was doing his paperwork.

- They treated you okay today? Robert asked looking at her caressing her cheek with is thumb.

- I had little argument with Maya but other than that it was okay. A lot of things happened on a first day but I handle it well.

- Yes you did. He gave her a kiss.
I knew you would.

She kept sitting in his lap for a while but then got up since it will become too suspicious.

- When are you finishing? She asked as she went to unlock the door.

- I don't know. I'll be a little bit late.

- Okay.

This is exactly what she needed. She had a plan to order a dinner and prepare some candles and make it romantic as a thank you dinner for letting her stay at his place.

After shift was over she took the dinner from the place they both like and headed to prepare everything.

After 30 minutes she heard his car pulling on drive way. And suddenly she felt nervous. She kept checking is everything how it was supposed to be.

He unlocked the door and enter the living room.

- What's all of this? His eyes lights up.

- Little 'Thank you' dinner for letting me stay with you. She said nervously smiling.

He came to her and gave her a kiss.

- I'm starving.

- Good. Because it's your favorite.

They ate in comfortable silence, occasionally smiling at each other.

After dinner they moved to the couch to watch some TV.

- I need to talk to you. Robert spoke after a few minutes.

Andy straightened from the position she was in adjusting the blanket she was covered with.

They kept looking at each other for a few seconds until Robert spoke.

- I don't want you to go. I know is early and fast and...

- You really want me to stay? She interrupted him.

Robert smiled and pulled her to sit in his lap and she placed her legs on the both sides of his legs.

- I wouldn't want anything more than for you to stay here. He caressed her cheek with his thumb.

- This is the only place I feel safe. The only place I feel like I'm home. Andy said with teary eyes remembering everything that happen in the last two weeks.

- Welcome home, then. He hugged her tight.

They started exchanging kisses which continued on her neck, down her collarbone. A few moans escaped her mouth as he continued to please her. Robert put his hands under her short doing circles on her back which only made things even hotter between them. Andy could feel him getting harder so she took off his shirt and started returning the kisses on his neck drawing circles on his abs and playing with his button and zipper on his jeans. Teasing him.

- Let's go upstairs. He whispered and lifted her carrying her.

Andy wrapped her legs around his waist and rested her head in the crook of his neck never stop kissing and biting his neck.

- If you leave mark there, that's going to be a problem captain. He said with a chuckle.

- Oh shit. I got carried away. She chuckled. We'll cover it with a concealer.

Robert lowered her down on the bed and kept standing between her legs. He slowly took of her shirt and unzipped her jeans and slide them off. Andy got in sitting position and done the same with his jeans leaving him in only boxers. Seeing how ready he already was made her bites her lower lip.

Robert pushed her back on the bed and climbed over her starting to tease her over her panties. He unhooked her bra and start kissing and biting her nipples which made her moan his name loud. Robert started teasing her by rubbing his penis over her sensitive spot. He lowered himself and kissed her sensitive spot over panties and that made her even more ready for him to put his penis deep inside of her.

- Robert...ugh... please. She said catching her breath.

He took off her panties and gave a few kisses on her inner tights. He climbed over her again and she slid off his boxer so he can adjust himself on her entrance.

- You okay?

- Yes... she kept breathing heavily.

He slowly inserted himself into her making her dipping her nails into his lower back moaning in pain. She was more than ready for this but what she wasn't ready was his size.

- I can stop if I'm hurting you.

She couldn't speak she just nodded no so he continued. He puts his hand on her lower back to press her closer to him which made Andy unable to breath. She was gasping for air.

Robert stopped and removed the hair that fell on her face. Giving her time to recuperate. He gave her a long passionate kiss letting her know that it's okay if it's hurting.

After the initial pain got less present and pushed him down on the bed and climbed over him, taking advantage of him.

She adjusted herself on him and slowly started to play. Going up and down faster and faster.
Robert started to massage her nipple and with other hand he started playing with her clit and in a short time they both reached their climaxes moaning in pleasure. Andy kept laying on top of him not wanting to separate from him.

- Let me just stay like this for a while, I don't think I can move right now. Andy whispered.

- I hope it didn't hurt a lot. Robert whispered back.

- You were perfect. She said hugging him tightly still enjoying the after glow.

Robert kept drawing circles with his fingers on her back underneath the sheet that was covering them. Andy kept her head in the crook of his neck breathing his scent, feeling him.

She had sex before but this, this was totally different. Something she never felt before. This feeling, how she felt around him. Giving her space to adjust and explore was totally new to her. It never happened before. This was more than just a sex, it was love making with a man she was crazy in love with.

All of this... She never had these feelings about anyone before. This man undoes her. Making her head spin.

- I love you. She mumbled thinking he didn't hear her.

Robert rolled her off of him and pulled her closer to him giving her a kiss.

- I love you too. 
You have no idea how long I wanted this to happen. He kissed her again. Slow kiss full of passion.

Since this moment both Robert and Andy had what they always wanted. Each other. Living in their bubble. Loving each other so much that they couldn't stand being separated for too long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 15.4K 65
Not everyone wants to be fixed, some people prefer being broken. *EDITING ALL CHAPTERS AT THE MOMENT*
6.2K 239 7
I write random Station 19 (mostly Surrera) scenes in my head. When life allows, I'll write them down and share them with you!
4.8K 292 15
Will they be able to make it work the second time around? Or will it come crashing down once again?
1.3K 68 10
Andy's life is crumbling all around her. Will things get better, or will she sink?