Burn to flame and Reborn from...

By kanzakiciel

Harry Potter. The Boy-Who-Lived, Hero of the Wizarding World, Master of Death. He was loyal to his friends. H... More

Chapter 1:"Betrayal!" [✔ ]
Chapter 2:"Travel back to Past..." [✔]
Chapter 3:"Black Manor" [✔]
Chapter 5:"Hogwart"
Chapter 6:"Slytherin" [✔]
Chapter 7: "Deal with Dark Lord" [✔]
Chapter 8:"Chamber of Secrets"
Chapter 9:"Begin of War"
Chapter 10:"Past and Truth!"
ANNOUNCEMENT
HIATUS
Chapter 11:"Malfoy Ball"
Chapter 12:"Revival..."
Chapter 13:"Marvollo Lannister Gaunt"
Chapter 14:"Twin..."
Chapter 15:"End of 1st Year
Chapter 16:"The Explosion of Truth"
Chapter 17:"Neville Birthday Party"
Chapter 18:"Little Hope"
Chapter 19:"Lord Gaunt is existed?!"
Chapter 20:"Second Year"
Chapter 21:"7th Horcrux"
Chapter 22:"End of Gilderoy Lockhart"
Chapter 23:"Heritance Reveal!"
Chapter 24:"Gratitude Feeling"
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 25:Valentine"
Chapter 26:"Lost and found.."
Chapter 27:End of 2nd Year
Chapter 28:"3rd Year"
Chapter 29:"Bellatrix Lestrange"
Chapter 30:"Foreign Student"
Chapter 31:"Hogwart Ball"
Chapter 32:"End of the 4th Year"
Chapter 33:"5th Year!"
Chapter 34:"First step to Orphanage"
Chapter 35: Incoming Blizzard
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 36: "The Trial"
Chapter 37: Madness of the Dragon
Chapter 38: Revolution
Chapter 39: "Hail to the Wolf King"
Chapter 40: "New Era"
Chapter 41: Incoming End-Game
Chapter 42: END GAME
Chapter 43: "END GAME II"
Chapter 44: "New Generation! NSFW"
ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 4:"Diagon Alley" [✓]

43.3K 1.3K 521
By kanzakiciel

A year has passed since Hadrian started living in Black Manor, He was 9 years old and Remus had taken his advice and gone to the Goblins and got himself cleared of possible potions and compulsions. Remus had been bewildered when Hadrian spoke to the Lord of the Goblins in a friendly manner. What shocked him more was when Lord Ragnarok had graced Hadrian with a smile when he tried to speak the goblin language only for it to come out somewhat broken.

"Hadrian... Is there something that you haven't told me?" Remus ask one day

"Why?" He ask in confused look up from the Homework that Grandpa Phineas had given to him earlier.

(it was about 2nd Year Potion since merlin know that Hadrian is a Genius Child, thanks that he is time traveller and his Eidetic Memory. In his previous life, he never pay attention to class because of the war.)

"It's a feat to have a Goblin behind you, especially Lord Ragnarok, He is one of the Lords of the Goblin Nation. With him supporting you the Goblin Nation is also supporting you" Remus pointed out.

"Remus... What do you know about Mother's inheritance?" Hadrian ask

"Uh... She's Muggleborn?" Remus ask in confusion.

Hadrian laughed softly,"That is wrong.. Mother was a Descendant of the Pendragon Family meaning She was a Direct Descendant of the Pendragon/Emrys Family, her parents were killed apparently and she got adopted by Evan family. She had found this out after taking an inheritance test with Ragnarok before going into hiding with me in her womb and father."

"Wait.. Pendragon/Emrys?" Remus asked Blinking several times in shock then his eyes widened and his Jaw dropped ,"Lily was born to the British Wizard Royal Family i thought they were killed off?!"

"Yes... She knew of her heritage when she graduated from Hogwart but she refused since it was too heavy a burden for her to bear..." Hadrian informed him look down at the Homework,"She stayed Quiet about her Royal Blood since she knew she would be targeted.. The Long Lost British Wizarding Royal Family is found. Every Child who is born from the Pendragon/Emrys line have Emerald Eyes with a Silver rim in them but it depends on their power..."

"What do you mean it depends on their power?" Remus asked in confusion.

"Every Pendragon Child has Emerald eyes and From what I've read from the Dragon Palace that Emerald eyes come from the Emrys bloodline who got blessing from the Lady Magic herself and Merlin Himself. Emerald is a Sign of the Emrys Family. It was said that Nature will obey their Blood and Magic. It also said that Lady Magic comes from Nature so as a blessing she gave the eyes to their family to represent a Lush Emerald Green forest as a sign of blessing of Lady magic.

The silver ring is from the pendragon blood. The silver came from Arthurs ability to wield Excalibur, it's said the magic from the sword bled into his eyes creating the silver ring. Green for the magic of Mother Nature and silver for the protection and ability to protect from the sword." Hadrian informed him, "And every Pendragon/Emrys Children has a Eidetic Memory and Natural Occlumency it's one of the great mothers gifts to help us lead. So we can never forget our mistakes so we can learn from them."

"Depending on their power?" Remus asked barely above a whisper completely stunned by what he is learning about his friends family.

Hadrian smiled giggling,"Silly Remus... Of course every child has a lot of Magic in their body and when the children are strong enough their eyes will show a silver swirl like mine. It means that child is strong enough to become the blade needed to guide and protect their people."

Remus frowned staring at Hadrian who oozing with Warm Magic and indeed his Forest Green Emerald eye forming a swirling silver power in it make him stunned once more.

"How?" Remus croaked out past suddenly dry lips.

"Silver colour is Arthurs color it's what gives me the rights to be the next heir to the throne." Hadrian claimed grinning at the slumped werewolf.

Remus gives a quiet hum to stunned to respond to the influx of information. After that he sometimes Joined Hadrian in the lessons with the Black Elder in the Ancestral Hall, it's quite ironic to call it Ancestral Hall what with the soft sofa and tables and desks placed throughout the place it looked more like a study hall.

He knows half of the Lesson which his Godson takes but for some reason Hadrian mastered Wandless Magic up until 3rd Year curriculum and it proves that he has a Talent in Charms and Potions just like Lily.

Before meeting Hadrian Remus wondered what happened to his Godson, is he gonna resemble his father? His mother? Or something else entirely? But the moment he saw the Munchkin those thoughts were thrown away, the Boy was too kind for this world. Hadrian is a replica of Lily and it makes him relieved that his Godson didn't follow the footstep of his father, seriously studying about his Heritage as he aims to reclaim the Throne of the Royal Family.

"Hadrian... Did you say you don't like to play Quidditch?" Remus once ask

"I don't know how to play but I followed the Quidditch match, I love flying..." Hadrian says with grin.

That grin and love of flying were the only traits he got from James, other than that he is purely Lily's son and a Black. It is also the influence of the Black Elder who teach him the Politic of the Wizarding World Both domestic and international. Not at all surprisingly he absorbs everything like a sponge taking everything the Elders say to him and storing it away for later use. Sometimes Hadrian has a debate with the Elder about Politic displaying his more Slytherin side as he and the elder blacks try to outwit one another.

This make the Elders of the Black Family proud of him until the day that he shows his Slytherin blood in full when he found a Snake in the Garden and brought it inside making Remus choke on air.

"Where did you get that Snake?" Remus ask warily eyeing the snake in his godsons arms.

"I summoned her." Hadrian show the snake who yawned displaying sharp fangs glistening in the light.

"Summonded Her?" Remus ask alert.

"Yes! I was practicing surpensortia and then a Snake comes out of nowhere and then she spoke English to me! it's amazing!" Hadrian said looking at the snake.

#He's my Godfather, Remus Lupin...# Hadrian says not noticing how pale Remus had become.

#He reek of the Wolf...# She say to Hadrian making him giggle.

#He's a Werewolf...# Hadrian tells her as he gently pets her scales.

"Hadrian..." Remus calls him in a wary way to make him look at him,"You're not speaking English..."

Hadrian remains silent looking at Remus blinking,"I.. I speak the Serpent Language... Parseltongue..." He teared up and making him flustered,"Do you hate me for speaking Parseltongue?"

"No no... There is nothing wrong with it, I was just surprised.." Remus sent the snake away and hugged him,"Parseltongue is a Trait of Slytherin Descendant... How are you a Slytherin Descendant?"

"I think because of this Mark..." Hadrian said looking up at his Godfather,"You dont hate me for having a dark trait?"

Remus snorted,"You were already dark, Cub... No matter what it is a blessing.. What do you know about Parseltongue?"

Hadrian leaned into his Godfathers warmth and hummed," In India it is seen as Sacred..."

"See... There is nothing wrong just because the last Parseltongues is a Dark Lord... You must be proud to have one trait of Salazar Slytherin in you..." Remus says.

"Mn... Okay" Hadrian responds and stay silent until a wicked glimmer twinkles in his eyes,"Wouldn't this make Dumbledore lose his face? His Golden Boy has a Dark trait?"

Remus looked at Hadrian's wicked glimmer and it remind him of James so it make him barked a laugh.

XXXXX

2 Year has passed and Hadrian has mastered Wandless magic up until the 5th Year curriculum, He also mastered Potion up to 6th year and battled against Remus with wandless Magic. Hadrian was 11 Years old and he was excited to received his Letter, to finally go to Hogwarts.

Hadrian woke up in the morning and went to the Dining Room and saw Remus already awake with Krecher putting the food on the table. He greeted Krecher and Remus Good morning. Over the past two Years Hadrian fixed the house Elf's room with the permission of the Elders.
At just eleven years old Hadrian was already far more advanced than other children in his age group. He got taught like a proper pure blood and sometimes he went to the Dragon Palace Ancestry Hall where he got taught about the Wizarding World Politic and history of the Wizard from Merlin, and King Arthur.

"Are you excited to receive the Letter, Cub?" Remus asked sipping his morning tea.

"Yup..." Hadrian chirped as he spread butter on his toast,"I'm gonna free Sirius from Azkaban..."

Remus pursed his lips in a thin line,"Hope you will..."

Remus was quite angry when He heard that Sirius didn't betrayed them but got framed by that Rat. He was angry at himself when he didn't realized that Peter is Death Eater and the one who led the Dark Lord to James and Lily.

Hadrian ate breakfast in silent while reading the daily prophet until an Owl came to him making him look up in delight.

"Hogwart Owl..." Hadrian practically yells jumping up from his chair.
He takes the Letter and gives some bacon to the Owl, Hadrian sees the Letter and gives him a smirk. Oh, how fun it will be to see the Old Man almost get a heart attack when he hears his true name at the sorting.

Mr. H. L. Potter- Black
The Black Manor, England

"Well, there is only one place where we can get all of this..." Remus says as he reads the paper and looked at Hadrian,"Diagon Alley..."

"Perhaps we can visit Ragnarok..." Hadrian suggest making Remus nod.

A few hours later after Hadrian sends a letter that he has a Godfather, Remus who can and will escorted him to Diagon Alley so he didn't need a person from the School come fetch him. Hadrian wore a Black Family Robe with his Raven Hair that had grown to his shoulder blades got tied with a Silver Ribbon. He put a glamour ton his scar so no one noticed it, even Remus wore quite elegant robes to better blend in with the pureblood high society.

They apparated to the apparition point in Diagon Alley, Hadrian grunted, making Remus laugh. They make their way to Gringotts, they greet the Goblin teller in a polite manner who called a runner goblin to guide them to the Lord Ragnarok's Office.

"My friend, It's been a while. How are you doing?" Hadriana greeted his Goblin friend in Gobbledegook making him Grin.

"I'm doing fine. What brought you here, Hadrian?" Ragnarok asked.

"I just got my Hogwart Letter and I want to take some money to buy my things..." Hadrian says showing the Hogwart Letter to the fierce looking goblin.

"Do you want Cash or Card?" Ragnarok asked.

"Hmmm. I prefer Cash though but i think I want both of them..." Hadrian says after some thought.

"As you wish." Ragnarok gave him a Golden Card and a Galleon pouch connected to his vaults.

"Thank you, My friend. Oh, Right about my Heritage as Crown Prince. I heard from King Arthur in the Dragon Palace that i need to take a Hairpin from the Vault the moment i was 11 Years old as Proection or something like that." Hadrian informed him.

"Then please follow me." Ragnarok gestured for him to follow.

They go to the Carts and settle in for a long ride. Finally they arrive at the very bottom of the caverns containing the vaults of the oldest families in the wizarding world. Ragnarok tells Hadrian to prick his finger and place a drop of blood on the door since no one can open the door except the person who has Royal Blood.

The vault opens showing a bunch of Gold, Swords, Books, long forgotten tomes and intricate jewelry in all different styles. He entered the Vault before looking back to see Ragnarok can not enter because of the Barrier that only lets those of Royal Blood enter the Vault. Hadrian looked around trying to find the item in question until he notices something at the Top of the messy pile of Gold Coins, He used wandless magic to bring the box to him.

Hadrian open the box to reveal what was placed within. It was a Silver Dragon Hairpin with an Emerald Wand clutched in its talons, He touch the Hairpin and the moment he touch it a Silver Dragon came out from the Hairpin showing a Logo of the British Wizarding Royal Family Crest stunning him until it disappear back into the Hairpin. Slowly he pulled it from its box and slit the pin into his hair feeling the magic embedded into it wash over him similar to what he felt when he donned his rings for the first time.

They left the vault letting it creak closed behind them as they returned to the surface and bid a proper farewell to lord Ragnarok.

"May your Gold overflow like a river and your enemy flee." Hadrian bid him as he nodded to the proud goblin.

Ragnarok grinned and responded ,"May your Magic bless you and your enemy fall to their knee."

'Oh, They will...' Hadrian though with wicked smirk.

"Okay.. which do you want to go to first?" Remus ask with his arm around his Godsons shoulders.

"I want to get books and an Owl last.. Perhaps, clothes first.." Hadrian says making him nod.

They go to the Madam Malkins Clothes for all occasions, Hadrian enter the shop bringing the attention of madam Malvinas to the front who smiled at him

"Hogwarts dear?" She asked.

"Yes please... Uh, the whole Wardrobe if you don't mind..." Hadrian says.

Madam Malkins checked his posture, body, his length and everything until she finished telling him to wait for a few seconds. Hadrian sit beside Draco Malfoy who looks at him.

"Hello..." Hadrian greet him with gentle smile.

"Hello... Going Hogwarts?" Draco asked caught off guard.

"Yes... My Godfather is out getting mr books while I'm getting the school robes..." Hadrian said to him, "Which house do you think you will join?"

Draco Smirk, "Slytherin of course. It is the best House..."

"Indeed. A Cunning and Ambitious house..." Hadrian say in agreement.

"How about you?" Draco ask in curiously.

Hadrian hummed tilting his head, "Honestly, My Family already experienced all of the 4 Houses so they didn't bother me much about which House to join. They say to leave it up to the hat to decide but I think I'd go to Hufflepuff or Slytherin, I'm not joining Ravenclaws since i'm not Knowledge hungry or a Bookworm or even worse Gryffindor..."

"Why Hufflepuff?" Draco ask curious once more.

"Why not? Hufflepuff is a Neutral house. No one thought something was wrong in that house, Hufflepuff is often looked down upon and isn't it great when they thought nothing was wrong in there even though there was a mole in there?" Hadrian ask with a smirk then huffed,"But, I think the Hats gonna tell me that those Poor Badger can not keep up with me. So rude."

"You're gonna join Slytherin for sure..." Draco blurted out.

Hadrian scrunched his nose pouting slightly, "Why does everyone think I'll join Slytherin? Well, no problem though my Grandmother was a Slytherin and grandfather a Griffendor. Although personally I think there have been to many lions in recent years in my family."

"Your Grandmother?" Draco inquired.

"Yes. My Paternal Grandmother was in Slytherin, My Maternal Great Grandparents were Ravenclaws, My paternal Grandfather was a Gryffindor, My Maternal Grandpa was a Hufflepuff..." Hadrian counted with his finger and with a smile at Draco,"So,I have all 4 House in my family..."

"That..." Draco looked speechless.

Hadrian chuckled,"My Family doesn't care about Light, Dark or Grey. They don't care about the Blood Status. They said that Magic is Magic as long as the children have Magic then it is a Blessing from Lady Magic no matter where the childs parents come from in the end we are only one Creature 'Human'. We bleed the same crimson blood even those dark creatures bleed red, there is nothing wrong with Blood Status as long as Lady Magic blessing is with us..."

Hadrian stands up when Madam Malkins has his clothes finished, He pays for the clothes then looks back at Draco Malfoy who is stunned speechless making him smile.

"That is what my Family has taught us from a young age..." Hadrian said to him and with a sad smile, "Even though my family wishes to have the Traditions of the Wizarding world back doesn't mean we hate muggleborns. We hate the Muggleborns that come to our World to change our Tradition and it is an Insult to Lady Magic..." He smiled at Draco bowing to him like a proper Pureblood,"Let's meet at Hogwarts..."

Before Draco asks his name Hadrian disappears among the Crowd, He meets up with Remus in the Ice Cream parlor.

"How was it Cub?" Remus asked.

"Interesting.. I meet Heir Malfoy..." Hadrian said.

"Draco Malfoy..." Remus hummed, "If i remember Sirius is Narcissa Malfoy's Cousin..."

"Oh.. That means I and he are cousins..." Hadrian said making Remus laugh.

"Now, where to next?" Remus asked.

"Wand... I need a wand..." Hadrian muttered.

"Ollivander's it is..." Remus commented.

They go to Ollivander's Wand Maker, Hadrian entered the shop looking around until he saw Mr. Ollivander appear.

"Hello, I wondered when I would be seeing you Crown Prince..." Ollivander greeted him.

"Greetings and pleasure to meet you, Mr. Ollivander..." Hadrian greeted him with a wink,"But I hope that title is a secret..."

"Of course Mr Potter-Black..." Mr. Ollivander says with amusement picking Wands from the pile of boxes,"It seems like just Yesterday when your mother and Father came to pick their wand.."

Hadrian tries multiple wands and nothing match until Mr. Ollivander gives him a Wand with hesitance until He takes it. Hadriana gasped when the Magic oozes from his body and he can imagine his Emerald eyes glowing brightly with a Silver colour like a whirlpool.

"Yes.. Very Curious.." Mr. Ollivander commented looking around.

"Whats curious?" Hadrian asks eyes narrowed at the old wand maker.

(Even though he traveled through time he had forget what he speak to him about the Wand)

"I remember every wand i've ever sold Mr. Potter-Black. It so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather resides in your wand gave another Feather just one other. It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when it's brother gave you that scar..." Mr. Ollivander informed him as he points to where his scar is hidden by his glamour,"We do not speak his name, The wand chooses the Wizard Mr Potter-Black. It's not always clear why but I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you after all He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things Terrible but great ..."

Hadriana gives a soft smile to Mr. Ollivander care, holding the wand like some kind of precious artifact.
"I made a mistake in the past but I got a second Chance and I will never let this chance go... He expects great things but he can not do it alone. I leave the Future to the Lady Magic and Fate... After all, we can not live when the other dies after all..." Hadriana declared.

Mr. Ollivanders face is filled with satisfaction,"Then we can not wait to see what kind of World you two change... Restore the British Wizarding World to its former glory, Crown Prince..."

Hadrian takes out money and with a determined smile,"We Will... Have a good day, Mr. Ollivander"

Hadrian met with Remus in the Owl Shop. He looked around until he saw his snowy white Owl patting her head making her coo as she leans into his touch.

"Welcome back, Hedwig..." Hadrian murmured in nostalgia as tears rimmed his eyes that he refused to let fall.

"That is rare... She's quite picky..." The Shop Owner says.

"I want her please..." Hadrian choked out.

"50 Galleon..." He says.

Hadrian gave the money to him, He showed the Owl to Remus who hummed by how Beautiful she is.

"You're not gonna buy a snake?" Remus asked curiously.

"Nope.. Besides, in Hogwarts there is a Big Snake with a Fluffy Dog..."
Hadrian grins to him earning a Confused look that he Ignored.

They decided to go home since the sun is setting and they had finished their shopping the only thing left is to wait for the Time go to the Hogwarts.

.

.

.

Hey Guys, New Change. Hope you all like this story!

I change the Background a Little Bit. I didn't follow the Background just like Original like Lily who is Muggle Born i change her into a Squib.

Please comment, Like, Follow, Vote and follow my Account to got noticement of my new story!!

Hope you all have a healthy day from Pandemic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 183 14
Being called the heir of Slytherin wasn't easy for Harry. Many students harassed him while the teacher stood by doing nothing to help. After months o...
16.3K 557 12
[BOOK 2] ____________________ "Whatsss that you've got there?" "Who's there?" "Up here, human." "Y-you're a snake!" "A grasss snake. Well obssserve...
525K 22.6K 38
The adults of Wool's Orphanage were completely wrapped around Harrison Peverell's fingers. They cherished him, dotted on him, gave him extra of every...
314 60 8
"I'll never fathom Dumbledore's logic, deeming me a threat while he extends his paternal protection to you-a Muggle-born witch who wielded the Killin...