Burn to flame and Reborn from...

By kanzakiciel

Harry Potter. The Boy-Who-Lived, Hero of the Wizarding World, Master of Death. He was loyal to his friends. H... More

Chapter 1:"Betrayal!" [✔ ]
Chapter 2:"Travel back to Past..." [✔]
Chapter 4:"Diagon Alley" [✓]
Chapter 5:"Hogwart"
Chapter 6:"Slytherin" [✔]
Chapter 7: "Deal with Dark Lord" [✔]
Chapter 8:"Chamber of Secrets"
Chapter 9:"Begin of War"
Chapter 10:"Past and Truth!"
ANNOUNCEMENT
HIATUS
Chapter 11:"Malfoy Ball"
Chapter 12:"Revival..."
Chapter 13:"Marvollo Lannister Gaunt"
Chapter 14:"Twin..."
Chapter 15:"End of 1st Year
Chapter 16:"The Explosion of Truth"
Chapter 17:"Neville Birthday Party"
Chapter 18:"Little Hope"
Chapter 19:"Lord Gaunt is existed?!"
Chapter 20:"Second Year"
Chapter 21:"7th Horcrux"
Chapter 22:"End of Gilderoy Lockhart"
Chapter 23:"Heritance Reveal!"
Chapter 24:"Gratitude Feeling"
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 25:Valentine"
Chapter 26:"Lost and found.."
Chapter 27:End of 2nd Year
Chapter 28:"3rd Year"
Chapter 29:"Bellatrix Lestrange"
Chapter 30:"Foreign Student"
Chapter 31:"Hogwart Ball"
Chapter 32:"End of the 4th Year"
Chapter 33:"5th Year!"
Chapter 34:"First step to Orphanage"
Chapter 35: Incoming Blizzard
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 36: "The Trial"
Chapter 37: Madness of the Dragon
Chapter 38: Revolution
Chapter 39: "Hail to the Wolf King"
Chapter 40: "New Era"
Chapter 41: Incoming End-Game
Chapter 42: END GAME
Chapter 43: "END GAME II"
Chapter 44: "New Generation! NSFW"
ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 3:"Black Manor" [✔]

45.6K 1.3K 517
By kanzakiciel

Hadrian went to the Black Manor and knocked on the door only for it to open showing a House Elf.

"Mistress didn't have a Guest..." He said.

Hadriana smiled, "I'm Hadrian Lilian James Potter-Black. Heir of Black House..."

The Elf perked up, looking up at him and gave a bright smile, "Welcome Back, Young Heir..."

Hadrian smiled and entered the house and looked around, it was quite elegant. He welcomes the Magic of the Black family into his Core. He looked down at the Elf.

"Well, it's the first time I've been in the Wizarding World... I got sent to live with Muggle until now..." Hadrian said, Looking down at Elf, "What is your name?"

"I'm Krecher, Head Elf of Black House. Young Heir..." He burst into tears and made Hadriana flustered, "How could Young Heir being sent to filthy Muggles!"

"It's okay... I'm already back home now..." Hadrian hugg him make him burst more into Tear.

"Young Master is too kind... Krecher is touched" Krecher say sniffling

"Now, now... Let's not cry, How about you show me the House..." Hadrian suggested making Krecher give a beaming smile nodding, "Yes... Krecher will show Young Master the House!"

Hadrian already knew but it's better to know more about the House. When Krecher finished introducing the House to Hadriana they settled themselves in the living room to relax.

"Krecher... I have some rules..." Hadrian waited for the old house-elf to nod, "1. I don't want you or any other Elf in this house to blame or punish themself, 2. If there is a problem let's talk and solve the problem together, 3. All of the Elf in this house need to eat a proper meal, so make sure to inform the other Elf's to eat Nutritious food, 4. All of the Elves will need to be a Proper Black House Elf. which means I will order a Uniform with the Black family insignia on it, I don't want to see Black House Elves wearing Rags as Clothes, 5. Please treat me as a Friend and Family and I will also treat all of the House-elves as my Family and Friends. Understand?"

Krecher now had a tear come from his eyes and nodding his head in enthusiasm, "Yes! Young Master! Krecher will be telling the other Elves about this!"

Hadrian nodded in satisfaction, "I want to bring back the Black Family to its former Glory and to do that I need your help, Krecher..."

"Of course! Krecher will do anything the Young Master wants!" he responded.

Hadrian yawned giving a sleepy nod, "I will go to my bedroom to sleep..."

"Has a good sleep, Young Master.." Krecher popped out after giving the young master a bow.

He exhaled and went to the bedroom, There was a blue coloured bed with an accent of Elegant vines with a vintage wood bed frame.

it was still early at night but his body felt heavy from the busy day. Changing into pj's Hadrian shuffled over to the large bed and snuggled under the warm blankets and let the darkness engulfed him.

XXXXX

Hadrian woke up after a peacefully deep slumber, He looked outside the window to see the sun still hasn't risen yet. Getting out of bed he pulled on his robe and goes to the bathroom to wash.

He walked around the house until he arrived in the one room where many of the Portraits hung. Hadrian walked inside the room looking around until he halted in front of one particular portrait.

'Dorea Black...' Hadrian read looking at the Portrait of a Woman, 'My grandmother...'

"Hello..." Hadrian calls her.

The other Portraits woke up when they heard Hadrian's call including his grandmothers, She looks down at him face remaining neutral as she spoke.

"You are..." She drawled

Hadrian bowed to her politely, "Greetings ... I'm Hadrian Lilian James Potter-Black... A pleasure to meet you, Grandmother..."

"You... You're James son?" She asks

"Yes. Grandmother..." Hadrian nodded, "Uncle Sirius blood adopted me a few months after I was born making me heir Black, Ma'am..."

"So polite..." A male voice beside the Woman comment

"Phineas Black..." Hadrian read the name and looked at the Man, "Uh..."

"You can call me Grandpa..." Phineas Black says.

"What are you doing here this early in the morning?" Dorea asked with a curious note in her voice.

"I woke up early and decided to look around the house..." Hadrian answered softly.

"Where did you live until now?" She asked a fond spark twinkling in her painted eyes as they focused on him.

Hadrian ducked his head, looked away before settling his emerald gaze back on his Grandmother, "Uh... I got sent to the Muggle Family..."

This makes the other Portraits in listening in enraged startling Hadrian causing him to look around finally noticing the other Portrait are awake as well.

"Who placed you with muggles?" One of the Older male portraits asked with distaste.

"An old man with a long white beard and a half-moon glasses..." Hadrian answered.

"Dumbledore..." Phineas growled.

"Dumbledore... Oh, he is my Magical Guardian. That's what Goblin told me when I got an Inheritance Test..." Hadrian said as his emerald eyes darkened and became cold, "And he is the one who blocked my Magical Core, Eidetic Memory, Natural Occlumency,.."

This made the other gasp in outrage and curse Dumbledore. Hadrian looked up at his Grandmother.

"You have Eidetic Memory?" Phineas asked making the other portraits go silent to hear his response better.

"Yes, sir... I remember what happened at that time... I remember Voldemort killing my parents..." Hadrian responded causing them to gasp once more, "I remember that Dumbledore left me alone at my mother's sisters House for a whole night in November... I can't believe in someone who could leave me in an Abusive Muggle Home. I refuse to believe he didn't know things were bad there."

"Abusive?" Dorea Black inquired.

'Shit...Well, it's better to continue my act..' Hadrian though

"Yes.. but I'm really okay already..." Hadrian waved them off, "Besides, I'm never going back to that home ever again..."

"Indeed you are already home here where you belong..." Phineas says in satisfaction.

The rest of the Morning Hadrian talked with the Elders in the Portraits. He told them about his Mothers Inheritance and it made them shocked indeed but they promised him to stay quiet about this. It could put Hadrian in danger if anyone found out before he could defend himself mostly they worried what a certain twinkle-eyed headmaster would do. The other Black Elders who saw his Intelligent, Cunning, Ambitious, Hunger of Knowledge and Wisdom could only be amazed by this 8 Years old magical prodigy.

A few months have passed, Hadrian often stays in the Ancestor Hall with a bunch of books floating behind him and scattered around. The Elder was satisfied Hadrian wanted to study the Wizarding World and for how he loves Yule and Samhain and the traditional wix Holliday's.

"I wonder why We can no longer celebrate Samhain and why Yule has been replaced with Christmas?" Hadrian asked from where he was laying on the sofa he had brought into the room as he looked up at the Elders.

"What do you mean, Hadrian?" One of the Black Elders asked.

"I mean.. Samhain is a great thing you know... It gives a motivation to the Young Children to see their Beloved People who have already passed into the beyond..." Hadrian scrunched his face adorably, "It makes no sense it became forbidden, it was our Tradition from Lady Magic herself..."

"Because it was a Blood Ritual Little one those entering our world feared them. Called it dark magic..." Phineas responded.

"I know, Grandpa... But, you know it's Weird to abandon the Blessing from Lady Magic herself..." Hadrian frowned making the others laugh.

"Then, what do you think about different classifications of Magic?" One of the Elder Blacks asks in intrigued.

"There's nothing... Magic is Magic..." Hadrian closed the book and looked at the ceiling, "There's nothing different, We are Humans, We all bleed the same Crimson Blood. The Most important thing is the Intention of the Wizard casting the spell... "

"Oh?" They inquired motioning for him to continue.

"Light Magic, Wingardium Leviosa, it is a levitating Charm. It can be used to levitate a person and send them to fall from a Height that could or would kill them. Black Magic, Avada Kedavra could be used for medical purposes, a Wizard who had no hope to live, the Healer could use it so the patient didn't need to feel any pain anymore... Light and Dark both are Magic, it was a blessing from the Lady Magic Herself and someone who says that Dark Magic is Evil that means they say that Lady Magic is Evil..." Hadrian said, looking around with a smile, "am I wrong?"

They give a laugh at Hadrians Explanation making him giggle slightly as he opens the book and begins to read again.

XXXXX

It's already 6 months and Hadrian finally makes a list of what he needs to repair in the Britain Wizarding World.

1.Marvolo Riddle

2.Skeeter as his Ally

3.Basilisk and Cerberus

4. Unite the House (Hogwart)

5. Destroy Dumbledores World (All false Charge)

6. Make sure Voldemort Dies as Tom Riddle returns

7. Make Sure the Death eaters are disbanded

8. Make Sure There is no Light or Dark classification of magic (Magic is Magic)

9. Restore the Traditions of the Wizarding World

10. Open an Orphanage for magical Orphans

11. Make Sure there is no more Bias among each other (Muggle or not)

12. Restore the right of all Creature in Britain Wizarding World

13. Restore the Royal Family of the British Wizarding World

Hadrian exhaled and finished writing the To-Do List, it will be a hard time to achieve this List, He hoped that there would be no bloodshed. He wanted a Politic War rather than a bloody war and the only one who can do it is that person.

He also needs to tell Severus about his Block and Compulsion, Hadrian also needs to clear his guilt and let him accept the Dark lord's revival since all of this is Dumbledore's Plot. Let's not forget Sirius, he needs to free Sirius when he goes to Hogwarts to steal the Rat also Remus, He needs to ask Severus to make the Wolfsbane Potion for him.

Hadrian also buys a Whole Wizardng wardrobe for him from Madam Malkins, He hasn't bought his Owl and Wand but thankfully the Black Manor has an Owl and owlery to use so he begins to write a letter for Remus.

Dear Remus Lupin...

Greeting, I'm Hadrian Lilian James Potter-Black. Your Godson... I didn't know where you are but I hope for you to come back to me at Black Manor. I was 8 years old when I ran away from my Abusive Muggle Relatives that Dumbledore sent me to
I know about you from Father Will. He said that you were like a brother to him so I want to know my Uncle...

Please come back to your Godson I miss you Moony...

Ps: I will never forget about you giving me a Wolf Stuffed Plushie when I was still a baby. I have Eidetic Memory, I remember you and there is a Portkey to the Black manor in the envelope.
Yours,

Hadrian Lilian James Potter-Black

That was a few hours ago and Hadrian was waiting for him in the Ancestor Hall. He woke up from laying on the Couch when he felt someone enter the house. He immediately ran down the Stairs and indeed saw Remus standing there nervous.

"Moony..." Hadrian greets him with a grin.

"Prongslet...." Remus greets him with a slight smile and unshed tears.

Hadrian without any hesitation tackled him causing him to huff out an 'Oof' and take a sight to step back, Remus hugged him back inhaling his GodSons scent.

"Welcome back home, Moony.." Hadrian whispered into the man's stomach.

"I'm back, Hadrian..." Remus responds tightening his hold slightly.

Hadrian leaned away from him, "Krecher..."

"Young Master call?" He asked as he popped into the room.

Remus raised an eyebrow when saw the House Elf wearing an Elegant Uniform with the Black family insignia stitched into the chest.

"Yes. From now on, He's going to live with us. He's Remus Lupin and one of my godfathers..." Hadrian introduced him to Remus, "Please treat Krechers like a Friend and Family there are no Masters or Servants in this house..."

Remus's eyes widened slightly in surprised as he looked at Krecher before holding out his hand for Krecher to shake in greeting.

"Nice to meet you, Krecher..." Remus shook his hand gently

"Welcome to Black Manor, Master Lupin.." Krechers responded returning the handshake.

"Krecher, please bring some snacks and warm tea to the Living room.." Hadrian asked.
"Of course, Young Master.." Krecher popped away to do as asked.

Hadrian led Remus to the Living Room where they sat and got comfortable enjoying the Snacks and Warm tea Kreacher had put in there.

"Where have you been, Hadrian?" Remus asked.

"I got sent by Dumbledore to my Mothers Sister who hates Magic so it's no surprise that it was an Abusive Household..." Hadrian sighed.

Remus growled, making him touch his hand smiling, "Sorry..."

"No problem... Also, it's better if you go to Gringotts to get yourself checked since I had many compulsions and blocks on my body..." Hadrian comment.

"Who put them there?" Remus asked.

"Who else?" Hadrian raised his brow in question.

"Dumbledore..." Remus Growled slightly the sound vibrating deep in his chest.

"I'm gonna ask the Goblin to make some Potion for your wolf to calm down..." Hadrian said as he put down the Tea Cup.

Remus stiffened, "You know..."

"I have an Eidetic Memory of course I know... But, there is nothing wrong with Werewolves as long as you stay in a locked silver-lined room when the Full Moon is out, it was not your choice to have this Curse, It was unfair for people to judge you in fear like you're some kind of beast... Those kinds of people I hate..." Hadrian said with a gentle smile, "That's why while you are here you can be free... You don't need to fear and perhaps you can call this Black Manor your Home..."

"Home..." Remus muttered and sighs, giving a smile to his Godson, "Did you know that you are a replica of your mother?"

"Mn... I didn't know but from what I read from her Will I can see that Mother was a Kind heart person..." Hadrian said his eyes reflecting his melancholy at not getting to know her personally.

The rest of the evening, Hadrian and Remus caught up as Hadrian snuggled into his side listening to his stories of Remus's travels. The Manor which was once serene, silent was now full of laughter even the Elder were smitten by his sweet and kind-hearted personality.

Everyone who stayed in the Black Manor didn't need to watch long to know that Hadrian had a gentle mien. Just like Lady Magic herself especially when he joined the House Elves to cook or fix the Garden. Anyone can see that there was no border in the Manor.

Hadrian also made a painting so the Elders could move through the House making them grateful since it made it easier for them to watch over their Child.

.

.

.

Hey guys, Finally I managed to Fix the story thanks to my Awesome Beta-Reader who can fix this story!

Please continued to support, Like, Vote and Follow my Account and don't forget to Follo of my account if you all want to know a new Story.

Thank you and hope you all have a Healthy day from the Pandemic!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 46 8
Being called the heir of Slytherin wasn't easy for Harry. Many students harassed him while the teacher stood by doing nothing to help. After months o...
501K 14.2K 54
―𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 (𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯) 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 �...
28.1K 572 47
life after voldemorts victory. What would you do , when the son of the most evil wizard ever setting foot on the wizardingworld has his eyes on you...
71.4K 1.7K 24
"You promised me that you wouldn't leave." "Tom...I never left." ~.+*+.~ Fate is Cruel. Truly. What if the dark Tom Riddle was never evil from the st...