๐“๐ก๐ž ๐•๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ

By liliaobelia

[๐„๐ฑ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž... ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค?] In which a girl woke up in the body of her most hated charac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 21

6.7K 291 76
By liliaobelia

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: EDITED

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐
「𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙒'𝙎 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙍𝙀」

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"And just what are you doing?" Luke asked the Matthew who was baking strawberry cupcakes.

"That isn't in the menu." Matthew sighed.

"I know, I'm making this for Victoria." Luke chuckled, which made Matthew frown.

"And why? You're not her butler."

Matthew smiled, "I am not, but I am still her friend. Her first friend. I know a lot about her than you do, Luke."

"Oh? How so?" He pondered.

The pink head smirked, "You are forgetting that my sister's close friends with her. She tends to tell me things."

"Just what are you implying... Deymion."

Matthew raised his hands in surrender teasingly. "Just wanted to inform her future husband that there are other people whom she... likes better." In a swift motion Luke pulled Matthew's collar.

"Are you threatening me?" Luke asked, his face had a darkened expression.

"Nothing of a sort. It's just, girls in her age usually retaliate against arranged marriages... They go as far as to marry in secret with one of their friends when they come of age." Luke released Matthew, when suddenly his face had a smile.

"So? What? Do you think she'll choose you? Run away with you? Don't forget I'm the Prince of this country that you call home. Don't forget the position you are in. It would be a shame if something were to happen to your family." Matthew went over to his tray of cupcakes, and looked back at the blonde.

"You wouldn't do that." This made Luke raise an eyebrow.

The violet eyed male walked to the door. "Despite how dense Victoria is, she's still smart. I'm sure she would trace back everything to you if you actually were to do something to me or my family." Luke's eyes widened.

"You wouldn't want her to despise you, right? So just sit back and watch. There are other people who want her as well. I however actually have the balls to say it straight to your face." And with that, he left.

.

"Maria? Why are we here?" Victoria asked the Deymion girl who pulled her into the A-Classroom.

"You wanted to try our shooting game right?" The girl asked, she then grabbed a pistol and gave it to the girl.

"Don't worry, it isn't loaded with actual bullets. They are specialized foam bullets that are strong enough to pop those balloons over there." She said pointing to the stand.

"There's a number assigned to the balloons, so when you pop one, a hologram will appear telling you what number you got. And one of the students will look through the mountain of toys and find which stuffed plush has your number!" Maria said excitedly.

"Me and my classmates worked super hard on this! So please try it out." Victoria couldn't say no, so she went to one of the stands and proceeded to play the game.

Maria smiled cheekily, she reached out into her phone and called her brother. "She's here."

He smiled at the other side of the line, "Perfect." He soon arrived at his sister's classroom, his eyes wondered around trying to spot the familiar white haired girl. He stopped when he saw the outfit she was wearing, he couldn't help but blush.

"No matter what she wears, she still manages to look pretty..." He mumbled, luckily it was only his sister who heard him.

She smirked and pushed him to the girl's direction, "Come on! I want my sister-in law already!"

He tried to keep his composure and straightened up. He walked to the girl who was busy shooting balloons. There was a loud "BANG!" she smiled brightly as one of Maria's classmates handed her the stuffed animal.

She squealed, it was, in her words, "SO CUTE!" She kept squeezing it, completely amazed by how soft it was. Matthew smiled at the sight. The toy resembled her in some way, it was a white nine-tailed fox with red eyes.

Only then did Victoria notice Matthew's presence. Her eyes widened and she dropped the plush. He was wearing his butler uniform for the cafe.

Speaking of the cafe: 'W-why is he here?! He's supposed to be with the others! This can't be happening!' She screamed in thought.

"Hey Tori~ What's that you got there?" He asked getting closer to her.

She sighed, 'I guess I just have to make him leave quickly so that he can go back to our classroom.'

"Oh it's just some prize I got from the shooting game." She said, bending over to retrieve said prize.

Matthew nodded, "I see, well I brought some of these for you." He said handing her a brown paper bag.

She slowly took it and peeked inside. A gasp escaped her lips, making Matthew smile.

"Matthew... you didn't."

"I did."

All plans to make him leave were thrown out the window as soon as Victoria's ruby eyes saw the strawberry cupcakes. She hugged him immediately, startling the boy. After a few seconds he melted into the hug, wrapping his arms around her waist.

'If only I was her fiancé, I could do this more with her... If only I was her fiancé... I could do more to her.'

Victoria released Matthew who suddenly felt sad because he wanted to hug her longer. She stared at her toy and offered it to Matthew who looked confused.

"Fair trade, you get my prize. I get the delicious strawberry cupcakes." Matthew shook his head.

"No, I did this because I wanted to. You don't have to trade anything." Victoria smiled.

"Well Mr. Deymion I did this because I wanted to too." She said forcing him to hold the white fox.

"So just accept it and go back to the cafe. I'm sure Celestee would lecture you about being late." Matthew frowned at the mention of the president.

He locked eyes with Victoria, who was still smiling. He covered her eyes with his gloved hand and kissed her on the forehead. Let's just say an excited Maria was busy clicking away on her phone, making sure to capture the moment.

"Sure, I'll see you later." And with that he ran.

Victoria was frozen, that was until she felt someone tap her on the shoulder. Maria smiled at her friend asking her if she wanted to go to outside and explore the other stands which made the girl nod.

Matthew on the other hand was walking back to his classroom when he felt his phone vibrate. He checked it to see the picture Maria took earlier. He smiled and quickly made it his wallpaper.

He continued walking in the empty hallway. "Oh Tori~ Do not fret. I'll help you, and soon we'll be together. Just you and me... you and I..."

"Hm? What're you doing Matthew?" A curious eight year old asked her friend who was busy swinging his wooden sword.

"Training. Father said I should start training harder. I'm the Heir to the Deymion's fortune. I'll become the King's most trusted knight." He spoke slowly. Beats of sweat dripping from his face.

"Why not take a break? Just for a little while."

"No. Father would get mad at me." Victoria sighed at her friend's stubbornness. She flicked her hand, sending an ice beam to Matthew legs. It froze him in place making him unable to continue.

"Fire users are weak against water, air, and ice magic right? I'll undo it if you promise to take a break." She said.

He knew his magic would be no match for Victoria's. "Okay Tori."

Too bad Matthew's father caught them. He decided to scold his son later when the Monique girl wasn't around anymore.

A hard slap echoed across the room. "What did I say about taking breaks?"

Matthew limped slightly, "That it's for the weak... And a Deymion is never weak."

"You should be more aware of where you stand son. You're my eldest, not to mention male. Your fate was decided as soon as you were born. You'll become my successor, find a worthy wife, and have another Heir. But that won't happen if you will be viewed as weak, so get up!"

"H-how come Maria doesn't train as well?" He asked his father.

"Hmph, that girl is useless. It would be better to marry her off to some noble. After all, she is the reason why my wife— your mother died." Matthew wanted to yell, he wanted to hurt his father for saying those things.

But... he couldn't. He couldn't do anything. He wasn't strong enough, no one was strong enough.

The doors of the mansion opened, revealing the one person who had a position higher than his father. A person who he greatly admired. A person who was strong.

"Lord Deymion, I do believe what you are doing right now is abuse. Please stop." Victoria smiled.

The man was scared, this girl was above him, not only in status but in power too. However, he remained calm. "What are you planning on doing then, Lady Monique?"

"Word of this won't leave the room, if you promise to stop doing these things to Matthew and Maria."

"So? If you did tell people, would they believe you?"

She giggled, "Well, it is guaranteed. I am a child after all... the purest form of innocence. I also am in a higher position than you, the daughter of the Duke and Duchess, as well as the Prince's fiancée. You're future King and Queen. Not to mention that I have a person outside on stand by recording the whole thing. If you truly prioritize your family's place here in Crystallia, I suggest agreeing to my terms."

He said nothing but nodded anyways and left the room. Victoria immediately ran up to Matthew, who was on the ground crying. "Don't worry... I'm here. As long as I am here nothing bad will happen to both you and Maria. I promise."

Her ruby eyes met his violet pools. "You're not weak, you're on of the strongest people I know."

"T-thank you... Tori. I-I promise, to stay by your side!"

He smiled, recalling the events of their childhood. "Forever... and always."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 27.5K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
2.5K 167 13
Walking on your home from your shift while playing your favorite otome game,you get dashed by a car only to end up in the game as an extra life. You...
152K 6.9K 119
Hameru Matasoto was a very cheerful and stubborn girl, she has no sense of direction and always seemed to get lost. Ah, what a predicament. She never...
710K 20.8K 47
Sarah was a normal school girl if you count being the smartest in school normal. But she was lazy. One day when she was walking home she got hit by a...