Happiness [GakuenBabysitters]

De beatrixwenner

[Completed/Ended] "I finnaly found you.. My Happiness" 2 boys named Kashima Ryuuichi and Kashima Kotarou lost... Mai multe

Quick Intro of this book (Spoilers)
Hello, i have a suprise.
Chapter 1 The new kid
Chapter 2 Time flies
Chapter 3 letter
Chapter 4 feelings
Chapter 5 Falling apart
Chapter 6 Fallen
Chapter 7 Nightmares
Chapter 8 Time
Chapter 10 a new start
Chapter 11 Since then
Chapter 12 Love comes with Pain
Chapter 13 Hayato's Closet
Continuation of Chapter 13
Chapter 14 The fight and aftermath
Chapter 15 A dream or rather nightmare
Chapter 16 Weakpoint
Chapter 17 Ryuu's Closet
Chapter 18 Move In
Chapter 19 Exploration
Chapter 20 A misunderstanding
Chapter 21 Reconcile
Chapter 22 College
Chapter 23 we meet again.
Chapter 24 encounters
Chapter 25 Kamitani
An ending i originally planned
Vows
A glimpse to the future (Epilogue)
A Short Angst (Request)
You and I (Request)
I'll be better (Request)
Cold
Jealous (21+)
Morning Lust (21+)
My little dragon (21+)
Horimiya!
Home

Chapter 9 Confession

1.6K 64 15
De beatrixwenner

Just wanted to say thankyou for 200 reads really appreciate it

Ryuuichi's POV

Today is the day
The festival, i was very nervous about this. Today at school went fast and we were already dismissed. We were walking towards the daycare and made plans for what we wanted to do.

"Kamitani, what time should we go to the Festival? The fireworks are going to set of at 8 tonight."
"Hm.. I'll pick you up at 6?"
"Sounds good"

We picked up our brothers and went home. While waiting for the time to pass by i decided to make myself usefull and Cleaned my room.
While i was doing that i noticed something reflecting my Bedroom lights it seemed to be metal, sharp small.
It was a razor, the same razor i used to cut myself back then.

I had to thank this little thing for it had show me another side of Kamitani, i put it back on the bedside cabinet and went on with cleaning my room.

Obaa-san had already knew that we were going to the festival so there was an envelope of money waiting for us.
Saikawa had prepared some Yukatas for me and Kotarou but i didn't plan on wearing them because it was a bit of a hassle Kotarou said he'd wore them because he didn't mind the hassle.
I just got in casual wear a pink Hoodie with jeans.

We had a small meal before we went on because we weren't sure we would eat much at the Festival
Saikawa just prepared some toast with jam for us.
While we eat he stood near us waiting for any orders from me or Kotarou. Obaa-san had something to attend to so she wasn't in the Mansion with us.

"I suppose Ryuuichi-sama And Kotarou-sama will be going to the Matsuri with Hayato-Sama and Taka-sama"
"Yes Saikawa How did you-- never mind"
"Haha... I know what i should" he stopped there and Smiled at me
"Tonight is a big night Ryuuichi goodluck with that"
"With what Saikawa-san?"
"With your..." He bent down and leaned closer to my ear
"Confession" he whispered and immediately got back up.
"E-Ehhh? How did you know that?" My face turned completely red, scratch that Crimson for that matter
Saikawa let out a small laugh, smiled warmly and said
"Like I've said i will be giving my full support for your decision so best of luck for it"
I felt relieved at his response for that and smiled warmly at him.
"Thankyou saikawa-san it really means so much to me"
"Now its 5.58 Hayato-sama will be here soon i presume"

"Oo-oh yes Kotarou lets go its time to meet Taka-kun"
"Unn!"
We said our goodbye to Saikawa and ran out the door
Kamitani was already waiting for us in front of the Mansion Gates.
"Just in time" kamitani said
I chuckled "shall we get going now?"

Hayato's POV

Tonight is the night
I've only known you for two years but no one has impacted me more than you. I don't want to stop this i want to continue i want to spend every waking second with you.
So tonight please be mine.

We walked to the festival while having small talk such as the weather the Yukatas that our brothers were wearing, i commented on Taka's toy sword
"Tch why did you have to bring that thing, don't blame me if you lose that"
"Hmph, I won wose it i nevwe would wose it"
'Your gonna lose it' i thougt to myself

"Taka-kun hold on to it tight okay? The festival is filled with people so be carefull and don't drop it." Kashima Said.

'Casual clothes really are his thing he looked so good wearing just a hoodie how does he make simple things look good' i cant help to steal glances at him because he looked handsome.

We arrived at the festival and Kashima wasn't wrong about the festival having many people in it.
It was 6.20 and Kashima decided to let the kids have fun until 7.30 because we wanted to find a spot to watch the fireworks.
"Taka-kun Kotarou we are going to watch the fire works at 8 but at 7.30 we are going to find a spot to watch the fireworks ok?"
"Ok Ryuu-Nii"
"Unn"
"Kotarou lets go around and look at the booths"
"Unn!"
Taka proceeded to Drag kotarou to the crowd
"Taka-kun don't run into the crowd like that you can get lost"
"Tch i should have hit him"
"Don't Kamitani"

Time passed as we had fun We tried lots of Snacks that the Booths had to offer. We went to a cotton candy booth since Kotarou and Taka wanted them. We bumped into Usokawa and His friends
They said that the girls of our class were out here somewhere and they were hoping to bump into them.
We chatted for a little before parting since it was already 7.20.
The kids wanted to get some snacks to watch the firework with.
It was a bucket of Takoyaki
I had asked Taka to hold it since his hands were free and he happily accepted while eating some of it.

Thats when it hit me.
"T-taka-kun where is your toy sword?"i said in a soft tone to not startle him.
But that din't work he was startled at the question and jumped a little while dropping a piece of Takoyaki on the ground. He looked at Me and Kotarou with His startled eyes he meant to ask
"Do you have it?"
Kotarou and I shook our heads to say that we don't have it.

I heard a Cold voice behind me it sent chills down my spine and ringed in my ear.
"You. Lost. It"

Taka's eyes started to Water, he held it for about 5 seconds before breaking down and crying.
Passerby's started to stare in concern and annoyance.

Bonk

"Shut up we're going to find a spot to watch the fireworks now"
Kamitani and Taka started arguing whether to find or leave his sword because it was almost 7.30

I calmed Kamitani down and said that we should look for his sword.
"But its almost 7.30 we should just leave it be."
"Come one lets just look for it."
"Kashima you don't have to take care of this brat this isn't the daycare you should be enjoying your time rightnow"

I smiled at him
"If this is helping you then I'd rather do it than watch any fireworks"

He smiled back at me without saying anywords

It was 7.30
We started to look for the sword scaling the Festival area almost all of it i would say but we din't have any luck.
We searched for about 10 minutes.
7.40 had arrived
Taka was getting desperate and Kamitani was getting annoyed and Frustrated with the search.

"Taka... Give up its gone for good"
Taka looked at him with sad eyes while denying the fact that his sword is gone.
"*sigh* what am i gonna do with you.. Its 7.40 why dont we make this quick
Give up on your sword and we'll go to that string booth. Balanced offer right? Lose one get one.

Taka quickly decided but with a heavy heart he gave up his Sword.

7.42
Taka was intensely looking at each strings and can't seem to decide on one.

While Taka was focusing Kotarou grabbed one string and pulled on it.

I never could have guessed that That the old man had a exact same Sword as Taka's because that was what Kotarou pulled.

Taka being overjoyed over Kotarou's pull hugged him in happiness and Kotarou hugged him back.

Kamitani wasn't having it and decided to have a little talk with the man
The man admitted that he found the sword and since no one came for it he held it on a string in his booth.

We breathed a sigh of releif that Taka got his sword back and Rushed to find a spot in the field to watch the fireworks.

We found a spot it was not very near the people around it there was a bench below a big tree.
The sight seemed familiar but i brushed it off and told the kids to sit down while we stood behind Them.

7.59

We counted the minute down Taka and Kotarou beaming with excitement
They counted in Sync
"3 2 1 and *cheered*"

The firework show was supposed to go on for about 15 minutes.

I was amazed on how beautiful the night was, The colours of the fireworks.
The night sky illuminated with all sorts of colours.
The cheers of people in the field below us.

I noticed Kamitani was looking downwards
His expression Uneasy.

"Kamitani?"
"Hm?" He said while still looking at the ground.

"Kashima can you follow me for a moment there is something that i wanted to get of my chest for a while now."

He took me near the tree.
His face blushing.

"Kamitani?"
The hardness on Kamitani's face was no longer to be seen
A completely innocent and soft expression was left

"Kashima.."
He took my hands and started speaking
"Kashima... when we first met i thought that we would never get along like this. I never thought anyone would truly befriend me like you did. My life was dark and i was used to it, but when you came here.. Everything changed. And now i can't stand being your friend anymore."

"W-why?"
"Because.."

Silence fell on us even in the middle of the firework show

"I want to be more than that Kashima! i want to be yours! And i want you to be mine!"
He just let it all out and just Hugged me then and there tightly. His big and warm body on me, no hoodie can give me this warmth and i knew that from the start.

I was shocked processing what he just said but i just hugged him back. My shocked face soon softened at his embrace as i realized something.

"Im glad i found you" i said
He let go of me and he looked confused to what i was implying
"Huh?"

The biggest firework was set off
The view is beautifull, but i can't keep my eyes off Kamitani's confused face.
We stared into each others eyes before..

I pulled Kamitani in for a deep and passionate Kiss, everything felt so magical everything felt surreal but i knew that this was real. We kissed under the moonlight and under the beautiful night sky which was lightened up by the Fireworks

Kamitani grabbed my waist and i rested my arms behind his neck.
Pulling him closer to me
The distance between us was almost non existant.

The kiss was slow and passionate
Heat flared in my body but at the same time i felt weak in this Kiss.
So.. All this time i was scared to lose him im happy to know that he's afraid to lose me.

I broke of the kiss and smiled at him

"So does this mean i can Call you Hayato?"
"Ofcourse Ryuuichi"
He said with a smile on his face.

"Come one Taka and Kotarou are waiting for us"
He walked and asked for my hand
I din't respon and just said.

"Morinomiya University.." I said with a smile and looked at him who had just turned around to face me.
Hayato's eyes widened at the news he ran up to me and lift me up and spun me around
We laughed together at the news
We are just so happy, for today we
Have become

Lovers.

"Ryuu what was it that you were so glad to found?"
I smiled again and pulled him down so our eyes met. I kissed his temple and...

"Im glad i found you.. My happiness"

Finnaly i got this part out sorry it wasn't as magical as you expected.

Now the real mushy mushy begins

:)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.5K 40 30
A new beginning indeed for the twin sisters Erika and Kaori Kashima, both cousins of Ryuuichi Kashima upon entering Morinomiya Academy as scholarship...
377K 18.2K 53
Haitani Rindo. One half of the infamous Haitani brothers. The despicable siblings that rule over Roppongi. The- "Who?" He blinked. He looked up in di...
24K 535 17
It was another summer for her, she finally thought of moving back to her formal birthplace along side of her perfectly cute siblings. Thus meeting ne...
822 49 24
heyo~ if you know me well you might know I wrote a book called the time traveling siblings! I was thinking since the main characters came to their wo...