Happiness [GakuenBabysitters]

By beatrixwenner

[Completed/Ended] "I finnaly found you.. My Happiness" 2 boys named Kashima Ryuuichi and Kashima Kotarou lost... More

Quick Intro of this book (Spoilers)
Hello, i have a suprise.
Chapter 1 The new kid
Chapter 2 Time flies
Chapter 3 letter
Chapter 4 feelings
Chapter 5 Falling apart
Chapter 6 Fallen
Chapter 7 Nightmares
Chapter 9 Confession
Chapter 10 a new start
Chapter 11 Since then
Chapter 12 Love comes with Pain
Chapter 13 Hayato's Closet
Continuation of Chapter 13
Chapter 14 The fight and aftermath
Chapter 15 A dream or rather nightmare
Chapter 16 Weakpoint
Chapter 17 Ryuu's Closet
Chapter 18 Move In
Chapter 19 Exploration
Chapter 20 A misunderstanding
Chapter 21 Reconcile
Chapter 22 College
Chapter 23 we meet again.
Chapter 24 encounters
Chapter 25 Kamitani
An ending i originally planned
Vows
A glimpse to the future (Epilogue)
A Short Angst (Request)
You and I (Request)
I'll be better (Request)
Cold
Jealous (21+)
Morning Lust (21+)
My little dragon (21+)
Horimiya!
Home

Chapter 8 Time

1.2K 53 18
By beatrixwenner

Tw : Mild angst in the beginning

Only Him.

Ryuuichi's dream, I was at a park alone sitting on a bench i looked around to see no one at the large park, i was alone in that large park. Kotarou wasn't with me no one was, and im completely alone.

I looked down at the ground because i had nothing to do but the sudden smack at the shoulders made me look back.

"Oi" the familiar voice said. I looked back to see a figure. He was tall
But i couldn't make out at first because of the sunlight, we were below a big tree. I adjusted to the light and saw Hayato with a big smile, the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face.

"Time to go Ryuuichi"
"E-eh go where??"
"Home"

Hayato grabbed my arm to help me up and we walked hand in hand, fingers intertwined.

He no longer had a sterm expression on his face. His eyes were glowing with happiness and a smile always was on his face. I was staring at him the whole time looking at him, feeling attracted so much that i wanted to hug him.

"Ryuu?"
"Y-yes?"
"Is something wrong? Are you having a fever?"
He stopped and held my cheek in his palm and rubbed it gently. We stared into each other, his eyes emitted a warm feeling and addicting feeling. his palms sent warmth to my face. I felt like heaven had just dropped on me.

Without thinking i hugged him tightly.
I din't say anything neither did he, he just hugged me back ruffled with my hair.

"Will you stay here?" I asked out of no where feeling my hand weaken as i felt so happy to be like this with him. "Ofcourse Ryuu i'll always stay by your side forever and ever" he said and kissed me passionately, making me feel like i was home again.

But even in dreams my life was a lie.

We were laughing and talking to each other while holding hands, he was Perfect, he wasn't scared to show his affection in public like kissing my cheek or hand. I always knew he was a good and caring person. I always knew that i loved him with all my heart.

We owned a small apartment in a good neighborhood, He asked me to wait for him while he gets something from the apartment lobby.

"Ryuu would you mind cooking your delicious curry for me?"
"O-ofcourse Hayato!" I said while red creeping up on my face, He laughed at my reaction and held my burning cheeks.

"Okay now i need to go to the lobby to get something from the lobby" After he said that he kissed my temple and walked out the door.

I just obliged and waited for him and cooked the curry. I cooked for about 30 minutes and settle the curry on a dining table that we had.

Time passed fast and he hasn't came back. I was getting worried, what if something happened to him?

I tried so hard to calm myself down but i couldn't take anymore waiting, i ran out the apartment and locked the door.
We lived at the edge of the apartment and the 3rd floor and the stairs were at the center.

I jogged tp the stairs and run down to try and find him. Only to find a figure sitting down at the 1st floor stairs. I ran up closer to him to see.

"Hayato!"
"Ryuu..."
He said weakly, he was gripping his chest the white shirt that he wore was drenched in blood.
"What happened?!"
"Oh.. This? Don't worry Ryuu"
I snapped "Don't worry?! Your dripping blood you dumbass! Im calling the ambulance tears started to come out to my eyes and some started to drip on my phone. "Ryuu i don't think im gonna make it i already lost alot of blood."

"Don't say that you idiot your gonna make it YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT!! Please Hayato please make it for me!"
Hayato coughed and blood started to drip from the sides of his mouth But laughed a little
"Im glad the last face i see is yours Ryuu"

"Dont fucking say that!! Don't go Hayato Dont go! Please stay with me"  I din't know what i was doing i cried and cried eventually he pulled me closer to lay my head on his shoulder.
"Ryuu.. Take this i wanted to give this to you."
He says while holding a box, a red box
A ring box!

"Remember that i will always be with you forever... Even in my death you will always be the one i love and i wouldn't change you for anyone in this world"
He said while giving me a weak smile.

After that He closed his eyes while holding my hand our fingers intertwined together.

Everything was a blurry after that the last thing that i saw was his lifeless body and the ring.

I woke up..
I sat up and sobbed.
It was a dream but it was also a nightmare.
I don't want to lose Him.

Later at school. (first day of 12th grade)

'Mother Father this is the last year of my highschool please watch over me and Kotarou' i prayed to myself

As soon as i did i saw him. He looked Handsome as always
This is the last year of highschool and i wont let him slip away from me..

"Morning Kamitani"
"Morning Kashima"
We exchanged smiles and went to drop of Kotarou and Taka

Our brothers were or atleast Taka was shouting about the new academic year and that he was very excited for it
Kotarou just nodded with his usual
"Unn" for his response to Taka's excitement.

We went to drop of the kids but i stayed there for a little just because i had time
Before the first class. The new academic year ceremony was rescheduled due to Rain.

Kamitani had something he needed to attend to so he went to class after he dropped of Taka.

There was only Usaida, Midori, Kotarou, Taka and I then, the other teachers hadn't come yet

Kotarou and Taka decided to get busy and read a book together while me and usaida Took care of Midori.

"Soo.. Ryuu-Chan how's it going?"
"With what?"
"Your relationship with Hayato-kun"
I spat out my drink that i just took
"E-eh we aren't in one.."
"Oh so neither of you haven't confessed?"
"N-no he isn't into me or guys for that matter"
"Wow.. You really are thick in the head
He likes you Ryuu-chan he really does"
"N-no he doesn't"
"How he looks at you how he treats you he really does like you"
"U-usaida-san i need to go now class is about to start" i said while red tinted my cheeks
I ran out the daycare while giving Kotarou a wave.

Usaida's POV

If only he knew how Hayato looks at him. His strern and fierce looked softened at the sight of him.
The kid has been through alot, i hope that Hayato will do something soon.

Ryuuichi's POV

'He doesn't like me im sure of it but either way i will confess and take anything that he gives. I have to try even though it is impossible'

Class had started today mostly was freetime because it was the first day of the academic year.

I kept on thinking about this year. What if this is the last year that
that im gonna see him?

"Kashima?"
".."
"Kashima?"
"O-oh sorry kamitani i was lost in my thoughts hehe.."
"Hmm you sure do so often. Anything i can help with?"
"N-no i was just day dreaming about random stuff"
It wasn't random stuff it was you.
I can't think straight when you stare into my eyes
How can i be straight when you stare into me with those eyes.

Most of our session went into games because of free time, the senseis had something to attend to it was about the academic new year.

Time skip to months later

12th grade was passing fast we were studying non stop for our finals i usually study with Kamitani and we would tutor each other the subjects we were fond of, Kamitani being the smarter one at counting subjects such as Physics Chemistry and Mathematics would tutor me that and i being more fond of Memorizing would tutor Kamitani subjects such as Biology Civics or even
Suddenly a Question had popped up in my mind
"What university are you planning to take?"
"Monorimiya University"

My heart flutter, the same university?

"O-oh well i don't really know right now but i will decide soon enough"

'Im running out of time i need to tell him how i feel, my feelings that i have for him the one im holding down is soon to come out bursting like a broken DAM. I remembered something a festival a firework festival, my only chance There i will confess.

Hayato's POV

'He hasn't decide? My chest was in pain the thought of not seeing him in my college years was terrifying, i was scared to not see him to not have him i need him i really do.
Suddenly i remembered something, a festival a firework festival i will confess then and there.

"Oi Kashima there is a festival there with a firework show Taka told me about it.
You wanna go together?

"O-oh what a coincidence i was about to ask you to come with me-i mean us Kotarou and Me"

I'd love to
See you then

Sorry this was rushed i needed to get to the confession part

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 252 16
Y/n L/n is Kiyoko's best friend. When Y/n got the news that her family was moving to Miyagi for her parents' new jobs. She is excited to see her best...
822 49 24
heyo~ if you know me well you might know I wrote a book called the time traveling siblings! I was thinking since the main characters came to their wo...
1.1K 44 17
Ridor is her brother's biggest fan, she loves him to death. She doesn't really care about his plans. If she can change his mind, she will. If she can...
377K 18.2K 53
Haitani Rindo. One half of the infamous Haitani brothers. The despicable siblings that rule over Roppongi. The- "Who?" He blinked. He looked up in di...