Each end is a new beginning

By kiit74

This is a Llorumi story, I am new to creating stories. -Harumi loses her memory when the building collapsed... More

you are alive ❣❣
Doubts
head in the clouds
love memories
mystery solved
a story of best friends
ambush
¿REMENBER?
THE ARRIVAL OF THE PRINCE OF FRAGA
ONE PARTY, MANY PROBLEMS
ATTACK!
¿QUIET ONE OR THE JADE PRINCESS?
FRIEND OR ENEMY OF THE PAST?
NEW ALLIES
SINCERE FORGIVENESS
NEW ADVENTURE
TRUST YOU, NEVER
THE RETURN OF A FRIEND 1 \ 2
ARRIVAL IN ARAGÓN
SALVED
DIJIN LAMP
REUNION
AZAMI
COME WITH ME- part 1
COME WITH ME part 2
COME WITH ME part 3
GET AWAY
BELIEVE ME
FRIENDS
girls vs ninjas

THE RETURN OF A FRIEND 2/2

125 3 0
By kiit74

Pov harumi

I could not believe it ... She is here ... It is really her, look at the girl with blonde hair, there was no doubt it was Vania, Nya came out of hiding and fought against Bronk, she came out winning, I slowly approached Vania  shouting his name: V-Vania !, Vania saw me and approached me and gave me a hug, I hugged her back.  After all she is the only person I have the closest to a family.

"Do you know Vania ?!"  Jay asked interrupting our reunion.

Yes, she is Harumi my best friend- Vania smiled at me and I did the same, she looked so happy, she always was, even when her mother 'died', she always found a positive side to things, maybe if I had  If he had done the same, the disaster that caused Ninjago would not have happened, but we cannot change the time only to move towards the future.

Hey !!  That I missed- spoke a voice behind me, turning to find a girl with red hair with an orange Gi.

Skylor! - Nya yelled, they both hugged, Lloyd quickly grabbed Bronk so he wouldn't run away and started asking questions.
What are you doing here? Who sent you to this place? - Lloyd said, Nya approached him and told him that she would take care of it, since previously Lloyd would not be very trained at this time.
"Answer!" - Nya shouted, Bronk was silent and then Nya used her elemental powers to wet him making him crash into a tree- Answer!
"NEVER" -he answered

"OK, I'm tired of this!" - I grabbed Bronk throwing him to the ground and pointing a sword at him, Bronk froze and then said: "OK, IT'S OK BUT DON'T HURT ME AZAMI" You could hear the fear in  his words, but I was more curious that he mentioned someone named Azami. Where did I hear that name?

FOOL!  She is Harumi- yelled a guy hanging from a tied tree
We all looked at that guy again, apparently his name was Rakton.  Bronk went pale and even more nervous than he already was.

Azami?  I don't have any information about her in the police files - Pixal mentioned.  Look immediately at those 2. "Who is Azami and what does she want?" - I said.
"T-She is the person who is collecting all the villains of Ninjago, she is in command and at this moment she is going directly to the Ichigami village p-to look for the lamp of D-Dijin Nadakhan" - Bronk answered nervously, looking  to Rakton.
Nya and Jay immediately looked at each other and told us that for no reason they have to find the pendant lamp or else they would unleash great evil on Ninjago.  Later, Nya tied the two of them, while Jay and Pixal carried them and then delivered them to the Kriptarium prison.

Ajam ... Lloyd I can talk to you- Skylor said with a serious expression pulling Lloyd by her ear causing him to moan in pain, Skylor taking him away;  When I saw him he looked like a child being scolded by an adult, I laughed when I saw the 2, my expression changed to a worried one.

What if?  Skylor is going to tell Lloyd about the kiss!

! SKAYLOR!  DON'T WAIT, I CAN TALK TO YOU- I ran to Skylor covering her mouth with my hand, Lloyd frowning.  "Ehh sorry, Skylor, can you come with me? - I said hesitantly, Skylor site me a few meters away.

What were you going to say to Lloyd?! - I asked.  "Relax you, I was not going to say anything about the kiss" - she replied, I breathed a sigh of relief and returned with Skylor to the ninjas, I was leading.  After a few minutes we walked back to the bounty (Dentiny 'Bounty) this time with Vania accompanying us.  Vania asked me if I had recovered my memory, I answered yes, however she does not continue to ask me about me and what I do here, I answered all her questions, I think that even in a police interrogation they asked me fewer questions.  My thoughts were interrupted when everyone stopped, in front of us there was a great river, it was too mighty to cross, but you could navigate on it to get faster towards the reward;  They all began to collect wooden logs, while I and Vania Vigila went to Bronk and Rakton who were still tied up.  Everyone else had already finished assembling a raft, big enough for all of us to reach.
"Are you sure it's a good idea?" - I frowned - "Let's say that in my experience ... it hasn't been very good" - I said hesitantly

"Don't worry we'll be fine" - Skylor told me very calmly, "It's fine" - I said with doubt, I say it could go wrong.

⚔⚔⚔

How did Pytor go to capture the ninjas ?! - Azami yelled.

"Just as you heard" - Tyler replied.

"Make them come back!" - Azami replied furiously.

"Well, well, well there is no need to shout" - Tyler grabbed his bow and some arrows and headed towards the place where Pytor, Bronk and Rakton were.

⚔⚔⚔

Ahhh !!, there were many screams from Lloyd, Nya, Skylor, Vania and Harumi, all trying desperately to row backwards.  "I TOLD YOU IT WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA!" - Harumi shouted.  "THIS IS NOT A GOOD MOMENT" - Nya answered annoyed, as they fell into a waterfall.

Pov harumi

Without realizing it I was on the ground, still soaked with water, I started coughing throwing out all that water that I had swallowed and then I got up from the ground to see Lloyd and Skylor to my left, but there was no sign of Nya, Jay, Pixal  , Vania or the other 2 subjects who were tied up.

"Where are the others?" - I asked, still trying to catch my breath.  "Apparently we separated when we fell from the waterfall, but I am sure that we will find them in the reward" - Skylor told me very sure of what she was saying.

Minutes later we started walking again, an even stronger wind blew or maybe it felt like that because it was very wet with all that water.

⚔⚔⚔

Nya, Jay, Vania and Pixal along with Bronk and Rakton who were still tied were walking towards the bounty, sure that everyone would meet again there, they heard some noises coming from the bushes, they all got into a fighting position to face whoever  that is there.
After a while Master Wu, Misako and Cole who was with them came out of the bushes, they all greeted each other, very happy to meet again and continued walking towards the Destiny Bounty.

They were all already walking

So for short they found these 2 trying to capture the Dragon of Vania- Cole said carrying Bronk and Rakton, Vania nodded taking her little pet dragon Chompy.

Suddenly a small sphere falls near Cole, the sphere slowly opens creating a large smoke that prevents anyone from seeing something, the smoke clears.

Cole where are Bronk and Rakton ?! - Nya asked, Cole seemed confused.

⚔⚔⚔

Fools!  I asked them to do only one thing: Capture the ninjas- Pytor complained, untying the ropes that held Bronk and Rakton.

Y-Yeah but they're very strong- Bronk admitted.  Pytor grabbed a staff and started chasing Rakton and Bronk.
The next thing they knew, the 3 of them were being chased by a large beast.

⚔⚔⚔

We're close - Harumi announcement to Lloyd and Skylor

Did you hear? - Asked the blond, stopping

Which one? - Asked Skylor- Wait those aren't they?

Pytor, Bronk and Rakton- Lloyd completed what Skylor was going to say

HELP! - shouted the 3 subjects who came running towards Lloyd asking for help

Pytor got behind Lloyd, watching as the beast came rushing towards them, the blond's blood ran cold, it was the same creature that chased him along with Harumi the first time he came to this place.

What do we do? - Asked the white-haired woman.  "I don't think running is a good idea considering we would get lost again" - said Skylor.  "We have no choice but to face him" -Lloyd grabbed the katana from him.

Pov harumi

When I thought that things could not get even worse than they already were, I saw how a smoke spread between us, it was not natural someone or something was causing it, little by little the smoke made us lose sight of what was happening around  our.

⚔⚔⚔

Pytor saw a mysterious smoke appear and spread all over the place, then he felt like something was pulling him away from the smoke where he was, when he regained his sight he saw Tyler along with Rakton and Bronk.  "Idiots, they only had a task to gather more allies, not to offer themselves as bait to be caught. WHO WAS THE STUPID IDEA OF DOING THAT?" - Tyler asked the 3 men who were standing in front of him.

Azami doesn't have to find out about this does he? ”Pytor asked nervously.
"Too late, she was the one who sent me to bring them back" - Tyler said looking at him
"The idea was Pytor's, we only obeyed what he told us" - admitted the 2 vermilion soldiers, Pytor glared at them, but they were no more afraid of Azami than Pytor.

"Y-You think she's very angry" - Pytor said nervously.
"It depends" - Tyler said with disinterest.
"From what?" - asked the vermilion soldiers.
"How much information have you given the ninjas?" - Tyler glared at them making the vermilion soldiers look at each other and get nervous, since thanks to them the ninjas had information about Azami's plan.

⚔⚔⚔

Pov Lloyd

Little by little I reopened my eyes, I turned to my right and saw that beast near Harumi, ready to attack her, she still did not raise her eyes to avoid her attack.  Something inside me made me have that instinct to want to protect her, I got up and ran towards her, pushing her out of danger, however it was I who received the blow from that beast, it gave me a big scratch on my abdomen, causing it to bleed.

The smoke had already cleared.  Harumi quickly realized that she was injured and ran to me to help me, while Skylor tried to stop the beast.
Little by little I closed my eyes until I fell unconscious.

Pov harumi

Lloyd! - I shouted overwhelmed because Lloyd does not respond and only groaned in pain because of that great wound and all because of me, he sacrificed himself so that I did not fall injured;  I tried to lift Lloyd up to a tree to support him and away from the fight between Skylor and that beast.

Skylor was trying to retain that animal that was not so easy to defeat thanks to its large size and large teeth, the beast pushed Skylor making her fall wounded and away from the creature.

That beast approached me, I was alone with nothing to defend myself, except a branch to grip as a defense, but it was not going to do as much damage as a sword.
He approached me step by step, but something surprised him and surprised me, someone was throwing arrows at him from a tree, causing that beast to fall.  I was happy, I saw again the place where a man was shooting the arrows to suppose that it was most likely that it was Zane who shot, but then someone under that tall tree.
My eyes widened just looking at him, why?  Because he's here, I don't understand.

Go away! - I shouted with all my might, Tyler approached me slowly and said with a smile: "So? There is no thank you"

He wasn't going to thank him, I would have preferred to die before he saves me, but I have to thank him for saving Lloyd as well, I guess- "Thank you," I said quietly.

Sorry I didn't listen to you- said that boy with dark brown hair

Thank you for saving me and saving him- I looked at Lloyd, running towards Lloyd and tried to talk to him so that he would react or make a gesture, but I thought he was unconscious to hear me, I took the jacket that Vania lent me and tried to put him on top of Lloyd so that he would not lose more  blood.

Tyler looked angrily as Harumi attended to Lloyd: By myself I would have saved you and let that pathetic ninja die- he angrily looked at Lloyd.

Don't talk to him like that, I said, without making eye contact with Tyler, I was just concentrating on one thing Lloyd.

Why do you defend him so much?  Before you didn't care about him, you just wanted to see him suffer, ”Tyler growled.

Times change- I said

Like you, I guess- Tyler looked at me, but I kept ignoring him.

I think I'm going- said Tyler turning his back.

Wait- he held it- Why did you save me?

It's not obvious- I grabbed my chin, but I pulled it away from me- Besides, I can't let you go so easily, you come with the ninjas for sure they have many questions to ask you.

I don't think so white-haired- said Tyler, before I could do something, I fell to the ground, I couldn't move, I could only see Tyler walking away and how Skylor came to help Lloyd and me.

⚔⚔⚔

Tyler led Pytor and the 2 Vermilion soldiers with Azami.

A-Azami I can explain it- Pytor tried to speak, but was surprised by a sword pointed at him.

SILENCE! - the girl shouted

Y-Yes- Pytor replied nervously.

What information did they give you? - Azami asked, Bronk and Rakton gulped and took a little courage to tell the girl the truth.

L-The ninjas know that you are planning to get to Ichigami, to get the pendant lamp- Bronk said hiding behind Rakton, they both feared how Azami would react.

Azami thought a bit- "So Harumi also knows that I'm planning this"

Yes- Rakton replied

You can very well leave calmly, before I change my mind - Azami told them to leave.
They all left, leaving Azami alone, she smiled arrogantly.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you again little sister"

⚔⚔⚔

Hello everyone!!  Well here I bring you a new chapter, I know it takes time to publish this chapter, but it was because I have too many assignments and exhibitions, who would say that the first day of classes would leave an exhibition.
W

ell anyway, I think I will most likely update every 2 weeks, but if I can update sooner I will.
Bye ヽ (* ≧ ω ≦)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
103K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...