infuriating ~ loki laufeyson...

By smokin-reds

He set fire to the world around him but never let a flame touch her When there's a new addition to her belove... More

intro.
new arrivals.
threats.
city girls.
trust.
fear.
speeches.
find her.
pain.
comfortable silence.
caring.
cold.
gone.
light in life.
truthfully.
sleepy confessions.
just a glance.
wow.
city girls; the sequal.
beautiful.
the whole world.
difficult.
my love.
snow.
distraction techniques.
christmas morning.
snakes.
safety.
tattoos and scars.
new year.
new me.
walk of shame.
blanche.
our new year.
consequences.
battle.
a memory.
evil.
run.
the end.
epilogue.

fights.

825 23 6
By smokin-reds

She quickly tapped three times on her arm as Natasha held her in a chokehold, she let go and Miriana put her hands on her knees as she got her breath back.

"You can't keep giving up like that Ana." The redhead said as she stood in front of her.

"You know I could have beat you if I was allowed to use my abilities." She retorted as she stood up and adjusted her gloves.

Her face suddenly lit up and you could almost see the lightbulb above her head.

Miriana stepped closer to her friend a grin slowly taking over her face, "No, I know that look, what are you planning?" Natasha said warily as her brow furrowed.

"Let me fight Loki."

She narrowed her eyes at the bruised girl, "Why?"

"Because he's a God or whatever, I can use fire on him and it gives me an excuse to punch him." She whined, holding onto Nat's shoulders.

She let out a small laugh and nodded, "Sure."

They got to the common room where everyone else was sitting, "Loki, come on!" Natasha yelled, he looked up from his book with furrowed brows before meeting Ana's gaze as she basically jumped off the walls in excitement.

"I need you to fight Ana." Smiles spread across the faces of the team as the words set in.

"Why me?" He asked, placing his book down before walking over.

"Because I said so!" Natasha snapped before turning around to walk back to the gym, Miriana sent a quick smirk before following her.

Soon everyone was in the training room, they stood around them as they prepared to fight, Loki had changed into more appropriate clothing with a green flash and Miriana was removing the fire proof gloves that were almost permanently on her hands. He glared at her dangerously as they walked around the circle, and she couldn't hold back her grin.

He threw the first punch, she quickly ducked, and as she stumbled back a few flames flew from her fingers at his legs, he shot her a glare as they both stood straight and went back to circling each other for a few moments.

"This is boring! Come on!" Tony yelled from the sidelines.

With a smirk Miriana lunged forward, embers erupting from her fist mere inches above his head, as he looked back down her fist connected with his nose, using her heel to hook his leg and pushing his chest with her still red hot hand she brought him to the floor. She let out a small laugh of disbelief as he lay on the floor below her before stepping over to Tony and the others.

"Why did the Battle of New York even happen? That was easy." She scoffed, Tony sucked his teeth in irritation before his gaze shifted to behind her.

She didn't even have a moment to react before his cold body was against her back and his knife against her neck. She seemed to be the only one who noticed he had his thumb in between her skin and the blade and smiled knowing she had the upper hand of not being afraid to hurt him.

Although the placement of the dagger still seemed to irritate Miriana.

She quickly grabbed his wrists, her bare arms and hands turning red with heat, he struggled behind her as she scolded his skin and dropped the knife. She caught it and turned in one swift motion, before kicking him in he chest, he fell back and she promptly pinned him down. The tension in the gym grew as she straddled his waist, his left arm stuck under her knee and his right one under her hand as she leant over him. Miriana held the knife to his neck, gently tracing it along his jawline, as some loose brown locks hung around her delicate face.

"When you fight someone what's the number one rule?" She said through cold words as he huffed underneath her, he only smirked in reply, "You stay away from the face." She answered for him, "The neck, included." She moved closer as he rolled his eyes, "I'm not a turtleneck person, Loki."

The blade was soon dropped inches from his face as she stood up again, met with the stunned faces of her teammates she furrowed her brows.

"What?" She asked as they all continued to stare, Thor being the only one smiling, of course. She rolled her eyes at their strange reaction and picked up her gloves, whispers were shared as soon as she stepped out the gym.

Miriana slipped on her gloves quickly as she walked down the hallway before a second pair of footsteps echoed against the walls, he grabbed her arm but as she turned she was instantly shoved into the wall, his hand gripped tightly around her neck. She struggled to stand on her tiptoes as he lifted her off the ground ever so slightly and held onto her wrists.

"What game are you playing?" He hissed, she only scoffed as her eyes drifted in and out of focus.

"What are you talking about?" His grip on her small neck tightened and he stepped closer, he opened his mouth but was cut off by the sound of the rest of the team stepping out of the gym.

"What the hell are you doing Loki?" Cap yelled, as him and some of the others jogged over to Miriana's rescue, his grip loosened and he slowly lowered her to the ground, his wide eyes still burning into her bloodshot ones as she got her breath back. Steve grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back, as his hand was finally removed from her neck she let out a strained cough.

"You okay?" Natasha said, placing a hand on her back, she nodded quickly before looking back at Loki who was still staring at her with stone cold eyes, as his brother reprimanded him.

"Can I kill him yet?" She said, making sure to be loud enough that he would hear, Tony let out a sigh before answering.

"No," She shot him a glare, Thor stepped over, Loki close behind him, and continued for Tony.

"I apologize for his actions Lady Miriana, but I ask you to give him another chance, he is my brother and he is of Asgard, I can't begin to imagine what might happen if he were to be murdered here." he offered everyone an apologetic smile.

She continued scowling at Loki as a small smirk made its way across his face, "Fine." Thor gave them all a thumbs up before wandering off, believing he had handled the situation perfectly.

Loki stepped closer to Miriana, everyone tensed up slightly, not as happy with the outcome as his brother was, "And you said they'd never forgive me." He said quietly narrowing his eyes at her, she squeezed her hand into a fist, trying to hold herself back but as he gave a cocky smile she couldn't stop herself from striking him across the face, he looked back his smile never faltering.

He soon walked away, not saying another word as Natasha slowly walked over to her, Miriana leant against the wall and slid down, holding her head in her hands as a headache slowly crept it's way in.

"What was that about?" She asked crouching down in front of her.

"Yeah, I thought you guys had a moment in there and now he's choking you out?" Tony quipped, her eyes shot up to meet his.

"A moment?" He nodded innocently and she rolled her eyes, pushing her battering head into the wall.

After everyone finished checking her over to make sure Loki hadn't seriously injured her, she made her way upstairs, questions began to buzz around her aching brain as she got to her door and she contemplated barging into his room for answers, although talking with him alone probably wasn't a good idea she couldn't come up with any answers for the anger he felt toward her as a result of a simple training session. Against all better judgement following their incident in the hallway she decided to attempt to talk to him in a civil way.

Miriana knocked on his door softly and waited patiently, as it opened she was met with his sparkling glare once again.

"What do you want now?" He snapped.

"I wanna know what that was for." she replied pushing past him so this conversation could be carried out in the privacy of his room, "You obviously did it for a reason." she continued simply, her eyes trailing across the bare white room, she glanced back to him as he shut the door, letting out a sigh, obviously annoyed by the interruption although he deserved it.

"I have nothing to explain to you." He finally said, she turned to him as he stepped closer.

"I'm sorry?" she said, furrowing her brows as she stepped closer too, "You strangle me half to death in the middle of the hallway and you believe that doesn't deserve an explanation?" She said looking up to him, the realization of how much he towered over her only now setting in, trying to keep her stance strong.

He stared into her eyes as he contemplated a response, a smile twitching at the corners of his mouth.

"Did you truly think it a good idea to pull that stunt after our conversation last night?" He stepped impossibly closer and her confidence began to fade at the proximity, "The only reason I didn't slice your throat in that gym was because I would prefer to do it without an audience." He smirked, glancing around the empty room, she silently cursed herself out for thinking of this and still going ahead with the plan.

"You wouldn't dare." She spoke, more a question than a statement.

"Wouldn't I?" He retorted, moving his face inches from hers.

Miriana heard the clink of metal and let her instincts kick in, grabbing Loki's wrist before he could make his move, he winced slightly and she recalled that it was the one she had burnt not too long ago, perhaps he didn't heal as quick as expected. She lifted his hand up, keeping a fierce grip on it, and took the blade, her eyes still burning into his.

"I guess you would." She let out a weak laugh and his smile widened slightly, before dropping his hand slowly, and slipping the knife into her pocket.

"That's mine."

"And now it's mine." She smiled before stepping out of his cold gaze and started walking to the door, ready to get away from him as fast as possible. He gripped her arm and she turned, ready for another fight.

"You'd do good to watch your back from now on, Lady Miriana." He spoke as if it was a kind farewell, she smiled back at him, before he let go and she was able to finally leave.

She shut her door louder than hoped and sat down in front of it, her heart was racing and she couldn't seem to find an explanation, she had been threatened countless times before, criminals, news articles, even her closest friends had warned her of what they might do if she stepped out of line. And yet with Loki it was different, it felt as though with him he'd be able to not only kill Miriana but... he could hurt her.

He was going to hurt her.

~~

I hope this long ass part makes up for how short the last one was :))

Sexual tension during fights *chefs kiss*

Hope ur enjoying so far lovelies <3

<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1K 24
A Loki x Reader Fanfiction WARNING: Mature language included! If there will be any other potentially triggering scenes I will put warnings in front...
38.8K 1.1K 51
"So the stone wanted to link us together on purpose? Why?" Loki shakes his head. "There's no record of the stone ever doing anything like this before...
22.6K 648 36
Lily Meredith Quill. Her twin brother, Peter Jason Quill, was announced missing on the same night their mother was declared deceased. One could say...
4.8K 470 27
Love is dangerous. One moment it may be light as a feather and beautiful as a sunrise, but the next it can prove to be the knife that stabs you in th...