๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” | ๐™š. ๐™Ÿ๐™–...

By ryuksappleslice

"I want you (Y/N), can I have you?" You were just minding you own business one day when Eren Jaeger came into... More

eat my ass๐Ÿฅบ
poop sock supremacy๐Ÿ˜
stupid hoe๐Ÿ™„
now who wanna suck my pussy๐Ÿ˜ซ
i eat children๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
meat๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
oi oi oi erwin peepee peeeepeeee๐Ÿ˜Ž
this shit bussin
lick me๐Ÿฆบ tease meโœ‚ touch me ๐Ÿฑโ€๐Ÿ‘คplease me ๐Ÿงฟsex me๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ
HELP๐Ÿฑ MY PUSSIES GONE CRAZY๐Ÿ”ชโ›“โš”
Isayama pls don't kill Eren๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ thanks๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ
i like to be fucked like a slut๐Ÿ‘ด
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฏ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฏ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฏ
dino nuggets๐Ÿฅบ
โš ๏ธdump truck alertโš ๏ธ
just got caught in 4k๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ“ธ
google, show me a picture of this dudes balls๐Ÿ˜
todoroni and cheese๐Ÿ˜ณ
benis
shout out my mom for pushing me out her badussy
you like jazz?
pee drawer
my throat feeling lonely rn eren๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿฅต
why is my back arching๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜
dilf supremacy๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ
piss kink๐Ÿ’ฆ
aremih๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
eggwin๐Ÿฅต
oops
sorry lol
dying inside lol
tatakae๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ•Š
punt childrenโค
i need help๐Ÿ‘ดโ˜บ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ
sussy baka๐Ÿ‘น
heehee๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•ด
muffin bussin๐Ÿฅต
next question๐Ÿ˜
yummy toilet water๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿคค
guys help idk
kirkland water

milf supremacy

1.3K 47 65
By ryuksappleslice

The next day you woke up and got ready for school, you didn't leave your room until you heard the door close meaning that Josey left.

Josey didn't know whether you came home last night or not but she wanted to give you some space since she knew she shouldn't have given (d/n) a key to the house. 

threesome?

You:

so will still on for after school?

Sasha:

yes.

Mikasa:

yup we should get boba on the way to my house

You:

oo yuh but who will drive

Sasha:

i'm on my way to school right now with connie so not me

Mikasa:

yeah i'm with armin and annie right now so not me either

You:

okay that works, i'll drive

Mikasa:

k

You texted Cameron saying that you were going to drive separate to school since you had plans after school.

After getting ready you drove to school. At school you saw Connie, Sasha, and Jean so you caught up to them. 

"Hey guys." You walked next to Connie.

"Oh hey (Y/N). You got food?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah babe I do, one sec." You pulled out a poptart for Sasha that you packed this morning knowing that she would ask you for food.

"See this is why (Y/N) is my favorite." Sasha happily took the poptart from you and started munching on it.

"She really did start calling you babe too." Connie laughed.

"Yuh, what about it?" 

"Yuh (Y/N) is babe too." Sasha added.

"Yup" Mikasa came around the corner with Armin and Annie.

"You should start calling me babe" Eren startled you because you didn't know that he was standing in back of you for like a minute.

"Oh shit you scared me, and no I don't do pet names in a relationship its weird. I call my homies babe because they babe." 

"But you don't have a problem calling me daddy?"

"I- oop" Annie laughed.

"Yeah okay daddy is different"

"Mm sure definitely." Eren shook his head and sighed a little chuckle

Armin looked at the time seeing that the bell was about to ring and suggested going to class.

"Yeah okay but wait where is Cameron?" You questioned.

"Oh I saw him in the halls earlier but I don't know where he went. He probably went to class already." Eren responded.

"Oh okay." And with that you all went to class and took your seats. When you sat down you noticed that Cameron wasn't in his usual seat. The bell rang and he still wasn't there, you know he went to school because you left your house the same time that he did so where was he.

It wasn't until half was through the class where he came in class and sat down. His blonde hair was covering his eyes while he looked down. You could tell something was off with him but you didn't have a chance to right now since the teacher was doing his lesson.

It seemed as if ages passed by waiting for lunch to arrive, everyone headed for the cafeteria once the bell rang but Cameron stayed sitting in his seat.

"Hey Cameron, are you okay?" You sat down in the desk in front of him turning to face him and put your hand on his head playing with his hair.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Just dealing with the daily fact that you're never gonna love me back." He looked at you for a moment but then put his head back down on the desk.

"Cameron.. I'm sorry. I don't know what to say... I am truly sorry that I don't feel the same way you feel towards me but that's why I need you to move on. Forget about me if you have to, I don't like seeing you like this. You should be happy but I'm not the one who can do that for you." It truly did hurt you to see Cameron sad, he is your best friend after all. But that's it, just your best friend.

"No (Y/N) please don't feel guilty for not liking me back. It's just going to be hard to move on, I've already accepted that you don't like me like that. I think I just need some space to move on, I think spending all this time with you is just making me fall deeper making it harder to get up."

"That's perfectly fine too, you can have as much time as you'd like. I'm not going anywhere so I'll always be here for you if you need me."

"Thanks (Y/N), we should catch up with the group."

"Oh okay yeah." The two of you went to the cafeteria and ate with the others. You sat on the opposite side of the table, furthest away from Cameron to give him some space.

"Hey dude why were you gone for half of first period?" Connie asked Cameron.

"I had a bloody nose so I went to the nurse."

"Oh that makes sense I guess- OW SASHA NO YOU CANT HAVE MY FOOD!" Sasha bit onto Connie's sandwich taking a huge bite out of it. Connie just sighed giving up and handed the sandwich to her.

"YUH THANKS CONNIE"

After school you left with Sasha and Mikasa and got some boba. You had never been to Mikasa's house so she put the directions in your phone. Mikasa lived in the same neighborhood as Armin and Eren but she lives further away from the two of them.

When you got to her house she brought you and Sasha into her room and put on some music. The three of you just talked about stupid stuff. "Jean asked me a while ago who you like Mikasa and now I'm actually curious."

"Wait why would Jean ask who I like though?"

"Yeah I really have no idea, maybe he likes you or something."

"Huh that's interesting. Maybe he does. And I don't really like anyone right now, at least I don't think I do. What about you Sasha?" Mikasa turned to Sasha who was chugging her boba.

"Oh heh um I guess I sorta like Connie but I don't know. It's confusing, he's like a brother to me but I'm not sure if I want it to be more then that."

"Yeah true, the two of you together are practically one since you two share one brain cell." You laughed.

"Oh my god you're so right but I think its more of they share a half of a brain cell."

"Hey?! I'm not that stupid." Sasha said right before she started choking on a tapioca ball. You and Mikasa bursted out laughing as Sasha coughed up the ball. "Okay maybe I am" She sighed.

The three of you finished your homework together since you would still have school tomorrow. "Oh yeah I totally forgot but are you guys excited to go on vacation after school Friday?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah the beach sounds really relaxing right now." Mikasa said.

"I hate tan lines but yeah it actually does sound nice right now." You added. "I really need a vacation, I'm glad Eren suggested it."

"I bet he did it just for you." Mikasa smirked and nudged you.

"Not gonna lie he probably did."

"Yeah well I hope the walls in the house are sound proof because I don't want to hear you and Eren doing the nasty bro." Sasha laughed.

"Damn bro, the only one anyone would hear is you moaning from under me if anything."

"Nah bro you ain't a top. I'd top you."

"Yeah she's right (Y/N) you're not a top." Mikasa agreed.

"Bruh I'd top you though."

"Hold on." Mikasa pulled out her phone and dialed a number putting it on speaker. 

"Hey Mikasa, what's up?" The person said from the other line.

"Hey Eren, just wondering if (Y/N) would top me or Sasha."

"Bro? Bro you good? Bro, you really just asked my boyfriend if I'd top someone else." You sighed.

"Yeah no both of you would top her but don't, please and thank you." Eren said.

"Alright thanks, bye" She hung up the phone.

"You could never be a top (Y/N) just accept it."

"Fine. I get it, I'm a bottom" 

"Good."

A few minutes later your phone started ringing and you thought it would be Eren but it was an unknown number so you answered it not knowing what to expect.

"(Y/N) where are you." He asked.

"Um hi I guess, who are you?"

"Its your dad, you need to come home right now."

"No I'm not coming home, leave me alone." You hung up the phone and set it down.

Sasha and Mikasa noticed your change in attitude. "Was that your aunt (Y/N)? If you need to go home its okay, we can just finish hanging out another time."

"No I'm not going to go home for a while, it wasn't my aunt. It was my dad."

"Wait I thought you didn't know your dad?" Sasha questioned.

"Yeah he randomly showed up the other day and won't leave me alone."

"Oh, I'm guessing you don't like your dad then?"

"Yeah no I don't. He kinda called me a whore yesterday so yeah. Life goals am I right."

Your phone started ringing again and it was the same number as before. You answered it once more. "Delete this number or I'll block you if you call again."

"No (Y/N) you're coming home right now, stop fucking your boyfriend and get here now." He said in a serious tone.

"No thanks." You hung up the phone and right after he called you again so you blocked him.

"Anyways, he has a key to my house because my aunt gave it to him for some reason so now my house is toxic."

"Damn that really sucks, you could stay here if you wanted. My parents are out of town and they wouldn't mind you staying over." Mikasa suggested.

"It's okay, I wouldn't want to be a burden to you."

"No seriously it's okay, it's lonely being home alone anyways. I'd enjoy you staying here."

"Well actually I would love to stay here because I have a feeling my dad isn't going to leave my house this time. But when I'm here I am your servant, anything for you my queen Mikasa." You started bowing to her.

"Don't feel like you're intruding (Y/N), I'm the one who asked you to stay over. I mean we're going on vacation in a few days anyways so then after that you might be ready to go back home."

"Yeah I guess you're right. But seriously if you want me to do anything I will."

For dinner you guys ordered food to be delivered to Mikasa's house and when it got late you brought Sasha to her house with Mikasa which her house was only like 5 minutes away.

"Is it okay if we stop by my house so I can pick up some clothes and stuff." You asked.

"Yeah of course, get anything you need." You drove to your house and saw that (d/n)'s car was in the driveway.

thank you guys sm for 6.1k reads🙇‍♀️🙌🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 788 13
๏น™โญ”๏ผŽ๐Ÿซ "its funny that we've both fucked so many people, โŸ† ( ใ€ƒyet we still havent ran into each other." ๏ผŽ) โ˜…โ˜†๏น” "maybe thats a good thing."๏น† โ—ƒ๏ผŽa sto...
121K 3.1K 26
โ I just thought you were cool enough to kick it โž A story in which two teens fall in love through their love of music and idiotic behavior. EREN X...
Sonder By :P

Fanfiction

2.1K 58 21
You transfer to Marley University on account of Sasha, your life long best friend. While there, you meet a guarded Eren Jaeger. What's the worst that...
7.1K 275 15
Jean Kirstein has no interest in girls. He'd tried dating and found himself often bored before the end of the evening. Competing for captain of The U...