Harry Potter Imagines

By aperkins1234

These stories are all smut imagines about some of the Harry Potter characters More

Quiet Sundays G.W
Sucking him off G.W
Fucking you in front of a window G.W
Tease G.W
Enjoying the view F.W
Dreams F.W
Veritaserum D.M
Excuses F.W
Excuses part 2 F.W
I'm Yours D.M
Breathless F.W
Embracing the muggle world D.M
So wrong, yet feels so right D.M
Alone time D.M
How much he loves her D.M
Good Girl G.W
The first quidditch match R.W
Christmas Gift H.P and R.W
Jealousy R.W
Downright mean R.W
Insecurities H.P
Last Kiss D.M
Like I would D.M
Caught C.D
Weasley D.M
Silent treatment F.W
Video Game Love G.W
Hide and Seek F.W
Jealousy H.P
Helping Hands C.D
Mission Accomplished H.P
Setting up fate M.R
Fresh linen, mint, and a hint of red roses D.M
He finds out you self harm H.P
He finds out you self harm R.W
Secret Santa C.D
Charms Class Essay R.W
Body. Mind. Soul. C.D
The hills C.D
In the prefect's bathroom C.D
The common room F.W
Mirror pics C.D
Arranged D.M
His obsession C.D
The wrong tie F.W
Hogwarts express C.D
Why? F.W
Origami D.M & C.D Gryffindor reader
Three's a crowd F.W
Don't move (Preference?)
Play with fire C.D
Point of view C.D
Cock Warming C.D
Bored C.D
Get in O.W
The Game O.W
Midnight G.W
Safe Word C.D
Something Precious D.M
Envy C.D
Red rope and a whiny puppy C.D
In the refrigerator light F.W
Crawling back to you D.M
My treasure C.D
Natural born enemy C.D
The end of the week C.D
Sub Harry head-canon!
A drunken mistake C.D
Obsessed O.W
It started innocent D.M
Sub Draco head-canon!
Mommy's good boy F.W
His problem F.W
Yours and mine O.W
Enemies with benefits O.W
Hard day's night G.W
The black quill D.M
Mine C.D
Satisfaction F.W
Not me C.D
Punished O.W
Rougher, Louder C.D

Finally H.P

257 3 1
By aperkins1234

"Hey, y/n," Fred called, poking his head in Ginny's room that I was sharing with her and Hermione. "Your boyfriends back."

"Really?" My eyes shot from the random book I was reading, excited at the unexpected news. "And he's not my boyfriend."

"Yeah, but you probably wish he was," George raised his eyebrows with a smirk, laughing at my piercing glare.

"Shut up," I pushed passed the twins as they followed me downstairs to meet Harry at the door with Mr. Weasley, coming back from a hearing at the Ministry of Magic. Harry had been seemingly irritated with the letter that claimed to expel him from Hogwarts, as anyone would.

Hermione, Ginny, and Ron were already downstairs in the Burrows cozy living room to greet Harry. I would've been too, but I was too down and worried about my friend.

"How'd it go, mate?" I heard Ron's voice a little hesitant. We knew Harry might be in one of his moods, but who's to blame him. He watched a friend die and now the Ministry is out to get him.

"Fine, I guess," Harry shrugged in a monotone voice. "Dumbledore handled it so I guess I'm fine for now."

"Harry," I breathed, stepping off the bottom step. He gave a weak smile as if he, himself were too weak to even form one.

"Hi, y/n," it hurt to see Harry in such a depressing mood. He was much more angrier the past few days, but had no energy to continue on with it. I hugged him tightly, knowing he and I needed it. My heart fluttered as he returned the gesture, rubbing a hand on my back.

"Harry, do wanna maybe play a game of chess with us?" Hermione chimed in, offering a kind distraction from his stress. Ever since the tournament, his scar burned every once in awhile as he described it. I often tried to find ways to switch his focus.

"Um...that's alright," another weak smile. "I think I'll just be upstairs."

He walked past both the twins, only being a few inches shorter. They clapped a comforting hand on his shoulder, just like they'd do after a Quidditch match ended in a loss. Harry trudged up the stairs, disappearing with a sound of a door closing. Normally he'd room with Ron, but he opted for Charlie's empty room.

"So, anyone still wanna play chess?" Ron broke the heavy silence.

"Okay, yeah," Ginny nodded with a smile. "This time I know I'll beat you."

"I think I'll pass this time, I wanna at least try to talk to Harry," I said.

My friends nodded, Hermione and Ginny giving an encouraging smile. George moved to the coffee table to set up a game of exploding snap with Fred, who I brushed passed on my way up to Charlie's room.

"Good luck," Fred said with a sarcastic wink.

"Thanks, I'll need it," I sighed with a weak laugh.

I followed the winding, creaky stairs to Charlie's room, hoping not to make too much noise if Harry were sleeping. I stopped in front of the door, almost knocking but stopping my hand. What if he didn't want to talk to me?

I shook the thought from my head and knocked anyway. Harry's voice called with a "come in" so I stepped into the room. He was laying on his back, twirling his wand in his fingers and staring blankly into the ceiling.

"Hey..." I stood awkwardly in front of him, not really sure what to do.

"No offense, but I'm not really in the mood to talk," his eyes shifted to mine, my body felt like it froze.

"Okay, yeah. I just wanted to check on you," I nodded, twirling the dainty ring on my finger. "You know, make sure everything's alright."

"I'm here, aren't I?" He answered with a slight attitude, which was nothing new.

"Someone's cheery," I giggled, trying to hide my smile. Harry rolled his eyes, biting his lip to hold back a grin from hearing my laugh. "Good, now I've got your attention."

"Yes y/n, you've got my attention," Harry sat up with a smile, that wasn't so forced. "But what'd you wanna talk to me about?"

"I don't know, anything," I shrugged. "I haven't seen you almost all summer and when I do, you look like you wanna tear everyone's heads off."

"That's not true," Harry scoffed. "And if you wanna talk then come here."

He patted the spot on the bed beside him. I walked over, the bed sunk with both our weight. I laid down with my hands on my stomach as Harry looked down at me with a grin. I pulled his arm, bringing him down to lay next to me. My head rested against his arm.

"It's really been all summer?" Harry asked turning his head to me.

"All summer," I confirmed, looking slightly up at him.

"Wow," he raised his eyebrows. "Doesn't change the fact I'm still mad."

"Godric, what's it gonna take to not make you angry?" I laughed.

"You could leave," Harry looked at me.

"Oh really? If that's how you want it," I stood up to make my way to the door.

"Wait I was only joking, stay," Harry grabbed my hand making me turn around.

"That's what I thought," I said knowingly. I returned to my previous position, lightly shoving Harry with a laugh.

"I actually rather you do something else," the brunette sighed beside me, turning his face towards mine as I looked at the various posters of dragons and Quidditch teams Charlie had on his wall and ceiling.

"Does it involve me leaving literally this time?"

I could almost hear Harry's eye roll, "No, you have to stay, only if you want to of course."

"Okay, what is it?" I laughed a little nervously, not knowing what he meant. All I knew was the sexual tension in the room got heavy. You could almost see it. I turned my head towards Harry where he already faced me. He studied my face through his glasses, glancing down at my lips.

Without answering, Harry sat up, hovering his body above me and leaning down connecting his lips to mine. His one hand held onto my waist as the other stayed on the side of my face as he deepened the kiss. It was hungry, becoming sloppier but hotter. Harry left my lips, trailing down to my jaw and towards my neck.

"Harry," I gasped. "Do something."

"Gotta tell me what you want, y/n," he continued to suck tenderly below my ear. "Maybe I'll give it to you."

"Shit," he nipped at my neck, each noise left Harry feeling more assertive. "Touch me, please."

Harry started to tug down on my shorts as I went to remove my top. He let a surprised sound, laughing in a way as if he making fun of me.

"Were you expecting me to fuck you the second I got back or something, y/n?" Harry pulled at my lacey underwear letting it snap back against my skin. All I could do was let out a whimper seeing this new side of him. "Answer me."

"Yes, godric, yes," Harry pulled my underwear off my hips, bringing them off my legs. He let his hand rest of pelvis, his palm brushed my clit each time I bucked my hips under his touch. Harry smirked down at me as if he knew something I didn't.

"I heard you talking to Hermione and Ginny the other night," he looked at me as I remained silent, raking through memories to figure what he meant. "Giving me the silent treatment?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said. Harry pressed his hand down, his palm on my clit. I looked down hoping it'd tell him to start rubbing, but he stayed still.

"So you didn't tell them you thought it was hot seeing me so mad," he looked at me with the same cocky look he'd get when he knew he was the reason Gryffindor won a match but didn't want to admit it. I felt my face redden, remembering I did say that. "That's what I thought."

Harry finally repositioned his hand so his fingers moved on my clit. He moved to swirl his finger around my entrance, collecting my arousal and spreading across my slit.

"Could've told me you were always this wet for me," Harry sighed, pretending to be disappointed. "I would've helped you sooner."

"Harry, please," I cried, feeling a ball of heat collect in my stomach as he continued teasing my entrance and massaging my clit. "I'm gonna cum."

"Already? I better stop then," he pulled his hand away, tutting at me. "Maybe I should just let you get yourself off."

"No!" I sat up pulling on his arm. "I want you to help me cum."

Harry took hold of my hips, lifting me slightly to put me on his thigh. I huffed as he squeezed my hips at my frustration.

"There, you can get off on me," he said as if it were the best and only option.

"But it's not your cock," I pouted, reaching my hand down to feel the stiff bulge in his pants. He moved his hips slightly into my palm, groaning at the contact. Seeing my smile grow at his neediness, Harry shoved my hand away.

"Come on, don't be greedy," Harry scolded. "I'm letting you cum, aren't I?"

I sighed, knowing he was right. I started thrusting my hips against his strong thigh. His muscles rippled against my clit, making me want to move faster.

"Good girl, doing so well," Harry praised helping me move along the material of his pants. My eyes shut in bliss as I were close again to my orgasm. "Come on, darling talk to me."

"Feels so good H-Harry," I swallowed a moan. "When my clit drags against you."

Harry went feral hearing me speak vulgarly with moans. He helped me do shorter thrusts, flexing his leg against me to bring me closer to releasing against him.

"Yeah? Are you gonna cum for me?" Harry ran his thumb over my cheek as I nodded vigorously, looking at him with a haze over my eyes.

Harry's name came out in broken moans as a few more little thrusts caused the pleasure building in my stomach to explode. I whined for him, holding tightly on his shoulders, as he whispered sweet and teasing praises to me as he watched me fall apart not only in front of him but on him.

"Such a good girl making a mess all over my thigh," Harry's thumb grazed against my clit making me flinch being so sensitive. He rubbed my hip comfortingly at he moved his fingers to collect my release. He brought his fingers to his lips, tasting me and humming in satisfaction. Harry went to kiss me, allowing me to taste the sweetness of myself.

"Are you ready angel?" Harry asked, helping me lay back down. He patted my pussy, almost like he were giving me light slaps. "Your pretty cunt isn't too sensitive and swollen, is it?"

"Harry," I whined pulling at his pants, now soaked obviously with my release. "I want you so bad."

Harry had gotten rid of his shirt as I begged below him. He stood before me, turning around to tease me not being able to see the prominent bulge poking in his underwear. All I could see were the muscles in his back working to remove his pants. Harry turned back around, pulling me towards the edge of the bed so the back of my thighs met his hips.

"All you had to do was hump my fucking thigh and you came. I don't expect this'll be much harder," Harry growled bringing his underwear down, easily sliding himself inside of me. Seeing how hard he was through his pants already hinted he was bigger, but it was completely different feeling him inside.

I gasped as he pushed himself all the way in, giving me a second to adjust before he started thrusting inside of my cunt. He cursed as my walls fluttered around him, he was stretching me out deliciously. Harry relished in the sounds of my moans, they sent shivers through his body.

"Shit, y/n, you're tight," Harry groaned. "I'm not gonna last much longer."

Harry leaned over me to grab something above me. He got impossibly deeper, making my eyes water in overwhelming pleasure. He had grabbed a pillow, placing it under my hips to give me a lift. He pulled almost all the way out and pushing himself all the way in. My legs wrapped around Harry's waist as the tip of his cock prodded against my g spot.

"Harry, yes!" I just about screamed. "Fuck, right there."

"Yeah, right here?" Harry teased angling himself to continuously do the same thing and leaving me screaming.

My limp in the blanket of pleasure covering me, Harry's thrusting was slowing down as he inched closer to his release, but they were rough and hard. My chest bounced with each movement as I grabbed onto to Harry, surely to leave streaks of red as my nails scratched his back.

"I know you're close, cum on my cock," Harry spoke breathlessly in my ear. "You've done so well, darling."

He reached his hand between us to rub my clit in tight circles, egging me closer to my orgasm. With a few more hard pokes deep inside my cunt, Harry had caused me to cum. I shook beneath him, arching my back in screaming pleasure.

"I'm gonna, fuck, cum," Harry moaned out my name, letting me feel his warm, thick release paint my velvety walls from the vice like grip I had a around him. He moved in and out slowly, milking himself of his release before pulling out with a hiss.

Harry looked down at me trying to hide the cocky smile from the state he had put me in. He slipped his underwear back up, moving to his clothes to grab one of his quidditch jumpers and bringing it over my head. He moved to the other side of the bed, laying down and pulling me down with him.

"Harry," I swallowed. "I love you."

He brushed a hair away from my face, smiling, "I know, I love you too, y/n."

I relaxed, knowing Harry had felt the same. I curled comfortably into his chest as he held me against him tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 83 57
imagines for the characters of Harry potter series
8.6K 64 17
Requested. Fluff. Smut. Angst. Started: 15.06.2022 CURRENTLY ON HOLD
190 3 3
oneshots of Harry Potter characters, from fluff to smut. I will be taking requests if anyone has any
14.7K 131 22
reader inserts!! (fluff, smut) these all come from my tumblr @pottersfia <3