š™‰š™€š™Šš™‰ š™‰š™„š™‚š™ƒš™š™Ž ! (š™ˆš™ž...

By AERONION

-š™– š™›š™–š™£š™›š™žš™˜ š™¤š™› š™¢š™žš™®š™– š™˜š™š™žš™£š™šš™£ š™­ š™§š™šš™–š™™š™šš™§. -š™žš™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™ š™¢š™žš™®š™– š™™š™žš™Øš™˜š™¤š™«š™šš™§š™Ø š™£ļæ½... More

āžŖš˜¼š™š™š™ƒš™Šš™'š™Ž š™‰š™Šš™š™€š™Ž
āžŖš™€š™“š™š™š˜¼ š™„š™‰š™š™Š.
āžŖš™‹š™š™Šš™‡š™Šš™‚š™š™€.
āžŖ1. š™š™€š˜¼ š™š™„š™ˆš™€.
āžŖ2. š˜¼ š˜½š™š˜¼š™‰š˜æ š™‰š™€š™’ š™Žš™š˜¼š™š™
āžŖ3. š™Ž
āžŖ4. š™š˜¼š˜¾š™€ š˜¼š™‚š˜¼š™„š™‰š™Žš™ š™Žš™ƒš˜¼š˜æš™Šš™’
āžŖ5. š™€š™’, š™Žš˜¾š™ƒš™Šš™Šš™‡.
āžŖ6. š™‰š™Šš™š™š™ƒ š˜¼š™ˆš™€š™š™„š˜¾š˜¼ š™‚š˜¼š™‰š™‚ !
āžŖ7. š˜æš™€š™Žš™‹š˜¼š™„š™ & š™ˆš™„š™Žš™€š™š™”.
āžŖ8. š˜½š™š™š™” š™”š™Šš™š™ š™š™€š™€š™‡š™„š™‰š™‚š™Ž
āžŖ9. š™‡š™„š™š™€ š™„š™Ž š™‰š™Šš™ š˜æš˜¼š™„š™…š™Šš™š˜½š™
āžŖ10. š™Žš™š˜¼š™š™‚š˜¼š™•š™„š™‰š™‚
āžŖ11. š™Žš™’š™€š™€š™ š˜æš™š™€š˜¼š™ˆš™Ž ā™”ļøŽ
āžŖ12. ...š™Žš™Šš™š™š™”
āžŖ13. š™„š™‡š™‡š™š™Žš™„š™Šš™‰š™Ž
āžŖ14. š˜¼š™‰š™š˜¼š™‚š™Šš™‰š™„š™Žš™ˆ
āžŖ15. š™Žš™€š™‰š™š™„š™ˆš™€š™‰š™š˜¼š™‡ š™ˆš™š˜¾š™ƒ !
āžŖ16. š™ƒš˜¼š™ƒš˜¼... š™…š™†
āžŖ17. š™ˆš™„š™Žš˜¾š™Šš™‰š˜¾š™€š™‹š™š™„š™Šš™‰
āžŖ18. š™Žš™„š™‡š™€š™‰š˜¾š™€
āžŖ19. ...š™š™š™š™‡š™”
āžŖ20. š™Žš™ƒš˜¼š™š™š™€š™ š™ˆš™” š™ƒš™€š˜¼š™š™
āžŖ21. š™‚š˜¼š™ˆš™€
āžŖ22. š™š™‰š˜¾š™Šš™‘š™€š™
āžŖ24. š™ƒš™„š™Ž š™‚š˜¼š™š˜æš™€š™‰
āžŖ25. š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™Šš™‰š™‰š™€š˜¾š™š™„š™Šš™‰
āžŖ26. š™š™„š™‚š™‚š™€š˜æ !
āžŖ27. š˜¼š˜½š™š˜¼š˜¾š˜¼š˜æš˜¼š˜½š™š˜¼
āžŖ28. š™š™€š™‰š˜æš™€š™•-š™‘š™Šš™š™Ž
āžŖ29. š˜¾š™€š™‡š™‡š™‹š™ƒš™Šš™‰š™€
āžŖ30. š˜¾š™Šš™‰š™Žš™€š™Œš™š™€š™‰š˜¾š™€š™Ž
āžŖ31. š™Šš™‰š™€ š™‡š˜¼š™Žš™ š™š™„š™ˆš™€.
āžŖ32. š™š™š™‰š™€š™š˜¼š™‡
āžŖ33. š™„š™‰š™š™„š™‰š™„š™š™€
āžŖ33.5. š™Žš™†š˜¼š™š™€ š™’š™„š™š™ƒ š™ˆš™€
āžŖ š™š™‹š˜æš˜¼š™š™€ + š™€š™‰š˜æš™„š™‰š™‚ š™‰š™Šš™š™€
āžŖ š™š™‹š˜æš˜¼š™š™€ 2.0

āžŖ23. š™š™€š˜æ š˜¾š˜¼š™‹ š™ˆš˜¼š™‰

6.7K 253 513
By AERONION

———— Over the course of the week, y/n and Miya have been training for hours the moment they leave school. After all, there was a chance that they had to skate against Adam, which didn't end up that well for y/n last time.

She was not about to break a bone for that man.

Y/n was perfecting her jumps, and trained her endurance. She needed to be able to use a lot of energy to boost her speed.

Miya, was perfecting his precision when doing his tricks. He needed to make sure every move he did would give him the results he wanted.

While the two were improving by a lot in a short amount of time, the over use of their bodies have taken a toll on them. At school, they would be exhausted, and caused them to fall asleep in class. Teachers would catch them, and send them to detention as a result.

But they couldn't give up now.

They had to beat all the skilled skaters at the top like Cherry, Joe, and Adam to come out to the top.

"I'm so close to landing this jump!" Y/n shouted in frustration form the ground. She had fallen over while attempting to do a 540°. It was definitely a hard turn, since you would have to be able to spin a full circle and a half.

"Y/n you're doing great. Let's take a break to cool off, then we can go back to training. I'll go to the nearby vending machines to get us both drinks." Miya offered.

"That sounds really nice, can I get a (favourite drink)?"

"Of course! Remember not to overwork yourself." Miya gave her a small smile, before sprinting away.

"I'm so lucky to have such a supportive boyfriend... I don't know what I'd ever do without him." Y/n thought.

The teenager let out a small sigh, as she walked to the bench where Miya and y/n had put down their stuff. She took a seat, and adjusted herself to a comfortable position.

"Excuse me?" A voice called out from behind her.

Turning around, y/n recognized the person that stood behind her.

His red cap, and his dark hair...

Y/n didn't know if she should bring up that she's seen him around before.

"Hello, can I help you?" Y/n asked him politely.

"Your name is y/n right?"

"How did you know?" Her eyes widened with shock.

"My name is Tadashi, and I have connections with Adam."

"Connections with Adam? So he's on his side?!"

"I came to warn you about what he's going to do. Although I can't really say much." Tadashi said to her.

"What do you mean you can't say much?"
Y/n tilted her head with confusion.

"You see, I work for Adam. He's been hiring me to stalk you. I'm pretty sure you've already seen me around before." He said with a monotonous voice.

"Why would you admit that you're stalking me? And that's just downright creepy!" Y/n exclaimed, inching herself away from Tadashi.

"You see, I don't necessarily agree with Adam's mentality. But I can't let him know or I'm in some deep trouble."

Y/n just nodded her head, showing she understood.

"Adam is doing a lot of things behind the scenes. So I just wanted to tell you that your father and Adam are the same type of people. Watch out for yourself, and for Hasegawa as well." Tadashi said in a serious tone.

The 13 year old girl just froze. What did he mean by when he said that her father and Adam were the same time of people? And something might happen to her and Langa?

"I believe this is all I can say for now, I'm sure you understand why. I must get going now. Maybe I'll see you another day." He gave y/n a small wave before jogging away from where she was sitting.

A million questions ran through the young girl's head. Was her father truly as wicked as Adam?

"Perhaps Joe and Cherry would know, they knew Adam and my father before S started. Maybe I can ask them about it the next time I see them." Y/n thought.

"Who was that man in the red cap you were talking to?" Miya asked, holding the drinks in his hands.

"Should I really tell him about what just happened? I trust him with all my heart, but I don't want him to carry the same burden as I do."

"Ah... it's no one in particular. Just a guy asking for directions." Y/n chuckled nervously.

Miya gave her a suspicious eye, but decided that it wasn't important.

"Here you go." He handed her (favourite drink).

"Thanks Miya, you're the best." Y/n grinned at him.

"It's no problem, it's just a simple gesture, really." Miya flushed with embarrassment.

"Let's just enjoy this while it lasts, alright?" Y/n said with a slight change of emotion.

Miya Chinen had no idea what that meant at that moment.

But when he would find out, it would have been too late already.

————"Hey Langa, how are you doing?" Y/n asked her blue-haired friend, as they walked down the streets of Okinawa.

It was a Friday, the day after y/n's encounter with the mysterious man under the alias as Tadashi. The pair were walking home together from school, as Langa's high school was in the same route to y/n's junior high.

"Reki is still ignoring me, and I don't know why. I just wish he'd talk to me." Langa said with a sad tone in his voice.

Y/n had a slight idea as to why Reki was acting that way.

"Have you ever thought about how Reki feels when you've accomplished this much with your skating?" She asked Langa with a raised eyebrow.

The boy beside her wore a pensive look on his face. It seemed like he was thinking hard upon this subject.

"I think he's happy for me? I mean he's been there throughout my whole skating journey, and he's been cheering me on. I'm not sure what's with the sudden change of behaviour though." He answered truthfully.

Honestly, if it weren't for y/n's abilities to be able to read people better with "Reki's psychology life hacks", she would be just as clueless as Langa right now.

"I'm not gonna meddle with you and Reki's relationship too much, because I'm honestly still learning myself. You guys were a big help to me figuring out my feelings for Miya. So the only thing I'm going to say is that you should wait up for Reki." Y/n stated.

"Woah that sounded so smart. Go me!" Y/n complimented herself in her head.

"Wait up for Reki? You're making me even more confused." Langa shrugged.

"You'll find out soon enough, I'm sure. But did he even tell you why he felt this way? Like a little hint?"

"Well, I did make him a promise to not do anything dangerous after my beef with Adam. So when I told him I signed up for the tournament, Reki sort of broke down even further."

"So what you're saying is, he was already upset before, and you made him even more upset?!" Y/n shouted in disbelief.

"But I really want to skate in the tournament!" Langa waved his hands defensively.

"Think about this, Langa. What's more important to you? Skating? Or Reki?" Y/n asked him, as she started speeding up her pace.

Those words repeated in Langa's head. Which one would he choose?

Would he choose skating itself?

Or the one that taught him skating is infinite?

A/n: Tadashi had his first conversation with our y/n! That is honestly unbelievable.

Also, when Langa and y/n are walking down the street, I imagine their height difference lmaoo

Like y/n is around 5'2 since Miya is also around that height. And Langa be towering over her at a good height of at least 6 feet. (I googled his height and they said he's 5'8, but they're clearly capping bc look at him)

Also I spent like a good hour laughing at all of your comments why are y'all so funny 🤨

Thank you so much for 27k+ reads! I can't believe how much this book has grown! I love all of you, my readers!!

Remember to stay safe, stay hydrated, and stay healthy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 476 30
ā š——-š——š—Øš— š—•š—”š—¦š—¦, š—œ š—›š—”š—§š—˜ š—¬š—¢š—Ø! āž š–„» š™žš˜Æ š™¬š˜©š™žš˜¤š™ āœ šŸ›¹įµŽ 怋š–¤ ā”€ā”€ y/n hates reki because he loves skateboarding . š–„» š™Øš˜°š™¢š˜¦ š™žš˜Æ...
78.1K 3K 17
-š™– š™›š™–š™£š™›š™žš™˜ š™¤š™› š™§š™šš™ š™ž š™ š™®š™–š™£ š™­ š™§š™šš™–š™™š™šš™§ -š™žš™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™ š™– š™§š™šš™™-š™š™šš™–š™™š™šš™™ š™Øš™ š™–š™©š™šš™§ š™Øš™©š™Ŗš™¢š™—š™”š™šš™Ø š™Ŗš™„š™¤š™£ š™– š™—š™¤š™¤š™  š™¤...
76.1K 2.2K 25
ā€ The Gifted Ones. 8 amazing and most skilled ā€ skateboarders around the world. One of ā€ which being Y/N L/N, or also known as Neko. ā€ She's the yo...
47.6K 1.1K 42
ļ¼ˆ ė‹“ģ•„ ė–Øģ³ė‚“ ļ¼‰ šŸ’­ š—š—š–¾š—‡ š—…š—ˆš–¼š–ŗš—… š—Œš—„š–ŗš—š–¾š—‹š—Œ š—Œš—š–ŗš—‹š— š—ˆš–暝–æ š—š—‚š—š— š–ŗš—‡ š—ˆš–½š–½ š—‚š—‡š—š–¾š—‹š–ŗš–¼š—š—‚š—ˆš—‡ š–»š—Žš— š–¾š—‡š–½š—Œ š—‚š—‡ š–ŗ...