Rockstar Gf ✓

Av softbiscuit

── feels like wildfire with you. female reader. fluff. band au. Mer

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐆𝐅
concert.
i love you.
pickup lines.
punk rock.
rock party.
bi disaster.
opposites attract.
great opportunity.
photoshoot.
job done.
karaoke night.
tear in my heart.
neito monoma.
electric guitar.
just friends.
comfort cuddle.
wait for me.
the industry.
love in japan.
kouchera festival.
wildfire.

internet famous.

7.6K 658 1.2K
Av softbiscuit

three — internet famous.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

the next day, y/n found she couldn't speak.

when midoriya handed her some kind of tea mix to soothe and heal the pain, he settled himself in her bed beside her with a smile, "so... how was your first concert?"

immediately, y/n's lips pulled into a grin- one she couldn't fight. she laughed hoarsely, "jirou told me she loved me," she rasped. "i know it's nothing special, she said it 'cause im a fan. but... i have bragging rights. it was the best thing i've ever experienced. i didn't get any of it on video..."

"oh, no worries!" midoriya said with a small cheer. "me and shou were filming the entire thing! we got it! i'll send the video to you later. post it, get famous, and have people be jealous of you." he shrugged, pulling out his phone.

y/n groaned in relief, "god izuku, i love you so much." she fell back onto her bed. "i'm so glad we're on break... i just want to keep going to her concerts- i mean- their. their concerts. screaming in japan's."

midoriya laughed, "yeah okay," he said, turning off his phone. y/n's buzzed softly, letting her know he sent the video. midoriya sat up from the girl's bed,

"get some rest, drink some more of your tea before it goes cold. i'm gonna meet up in the city with shouto and we're gonna do some shopping 'cause we're running out of food. text us if you wanna join when you're feeling better later, kay?"

y/n nodded, pulling her sheets up to her chin, "mkay, thanks izu," she muttered, reaching for her phone. midoriya waved and walked out of the room and y/n was squinting at her screen, clicking on the video that was sent, quickly lowering the volume. it was such a loud night.

"ugh, take me back..." she muttered to herself, sitting up and reaching for the tea on her nightstand.

she brought it to her lips, taking careful sips as she watched through the video with a smile. and finally, that moment came- like an idiot, y/n had declared her love for jirou from the top of her lungs- and as promised, midoriya caught the entire thing. jirou turning, looking right as y/n as she said she loved her too.

it made y/n's heart flutter and she squealed, taking the clip and posting it on all of her socials. instagram, twitter, and tiktok, captioning for all of them,

'first concert ever happened to be screaming in japan and jirou telling me she loved me back. what the fuck is my life.'

y/n then tossed her phone to the side and decided on taking a nap. maybe dream of jirou. or better yet, stay awake and make up fake scenarios in her head and fall even harder for the rockstar.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

y/n woke up the sound of clanking pots and pans a few rooms down. with her vision a tad blurry and throat significantly better, she grabbed her phone and made her way down the hall, to the kitchen as she rolled her shoulders with a yawn.

midoriya was apparently attempting to cook and todoroki was watching him, sitting at the dining table, an amused expression etched onto his face. y/n shook her head with a small smile and sat down across from todoroki, opening her phone.

her eyes widened and she stopped breathing for a second, "holy shit," she breathed, pulling her brows and resting her arms on the surface of the table. "oh my god, guys..."

"what is it?" midoriya asked, todorki humming his curiosity.

"my... tiktok literally blew up? and i got like... a shit ton of followers on instagram and twitter- people are literally tagging jirou like- making a big deal out of the video,"

"the video izuku took of you screaming at jirou about how much you love her?" todoroki asked.

y/n rolled her eyes, "yes, shut up... anyways why is this even a thing? people are really turning this into a big deal," she snorted, sliding her phone across the table.

midoriya turned off the heat, wiping his hands on his pants and looking over the notifications, "wow. imagine getting famous for being recognized by your favorite artist. hey look, people are starting theories in the comments," he laugh, tapping the phone. "jirou secretly as a girlfriend g- holy fucking shit! oh my god!"

"what!?" y/n jumped from her seat, snatching her phone, staring at whatever he was staring at. "izuku- what're you- oh my fuck! fuck, fuck! is that- no... no-"

"what?" todoroki asked, standing from his seat and holding out his hand. "what are you guys freaking out over? can i see?"

y/n shoved her phone in todoroki's face, "jirou fucking commented on my post! she replied- do you see?"

"yes, we're in a secret relationship." todoroki read the comment out loud curiously. "i mean, a lot of people were tagging her in the video... it went viral. it's only natural she'd see it. but to comment... i always thought she was a fun person who interacted with her fans, too."

"i mean... like- yeah? obviously, but- fucking... oh my god. i can't believe this is happening? what do i do? if i reply would she reply? or is that pushing it? no, she probably isn't even thinking of this situation anymore, this was an hour ago..."

"just do it and see what happens," midoriya grinned, squeezing the girl's shoulder.

y/n bit her lip, tapping to reply to jirou's comment, 'ah shit. we were found out, honey.'

she smiled a little at the response before clicking her phone off and setting it on the table, attempting to focus on whatever they were having a for dinner.

"my very own jamaican patties," midoriya said with a proud smile as he took them from the oven. "i made them from scratch so we're gonna eat them and we're gonna like them!"

"that depends on whether they're good or not..." todoroki muttered with a small frown.

"shouto!" y/n snorted at midoriya's embarrassment, and jumped when a buzz came from her phone.

she looked at the preview notification: kyoukajirou replied to a comment on your post!

'pack your bags, dear. we're going to paris.'

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

502K 36.5K 58
❝𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃...𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒❞ -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩...
5.1K 105 9
𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 ☞︎︎︎ 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕟𝕙�...
10.8K 536 28
↳ghost romance ↴ ┌────────── ᝬ៸៸ ᔾ └➤ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ ғᴀʟʟs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɴᴛ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ⁀➷ date started: 5/18/21 date ended: 7/10/21 s.todoroki x fem rea...
253K 3.3K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...