Harry Potter Imagines

By aperkins1234

These stories are all smut imagines about some of the Harry Potter characters More

Quiet Sundays G.W
Sucking him off G.W
Fucking you in front of a window G.W
Tease G.W
Enjoying the view F.W
Dreams F.W
Veritaserum D.M
Excuses F.W
Excuses part 2 F.W
I'm Yours D.M
Breathless F.W
Embracing the muggle world D.M
So wrong, yet feels so right D.M
How much he loves her D.M
Good Girl G.W
The first quidditch match R.W
Christmas Gift H.P and R.W
Finally H.P
Jealousy R.W
Downright mean R.W
Insecurities H.P
Last Kiss D.M
Like I would D.M
Caught C.D
Weasley D.M
Silent treatment F.W
Video Game Love G.W
Hide and Seek F.W
Jealousy H.P
Helping Hands C.D
Mission Accomplished H.P
Setting up fate M.R
Fresh linen, mint, and a hint of red roses D.M
He finds out you self harm H.P
He finds out you self harm R.W
Secret Santa C.D
Charms Class Essay R.W
Body. Mind. Soul. C.D
The hills C.D
In the prefect's bathroom C.D
The common room F.W
Mirror pics C.D
Arranged D.M
His obsession C.D
The wrong tie F.W
Hogwarts express C.D
Why? F.W
Origami D.M & C.D Gryffindor reader
Three's a crowd F.W
Don't move (Preference?)
Play with fire C.D
Point of view C.D
Cock Warming C.D
Bored C.D
Get in O.W
The Game O.W
Midnight G.W
Safe Word C.D
Something Precious D.M
Envy C.D
Red rope and a whiny puppy C.D
In the refrigerator light F.W
Crawling back to you D.M
My treasure C.D
Natural born enemy C.D
The end of the week C.D
Sub Harry head-canon!
A drunken mistake C.D
Obsessed O.W
It started innocent D.M
Sub Draco head-canon!
Mommy's good boy F.W
His problem F.W
Yours and mine O.W
Enemies with benefits O.W
Hard day's night G.W
The black quill D.M
Mine C.D
Satisfaction F.W
Not me C.D
Punished O.W
Rougher, Louder C.D

Alone time D.M

195 2 3
By aperkins1234

God — you absolutely despised Draco Malfoy.

He reminded you of why you asked the sorting house to not place you into Slytherin; he was rude, a smartass, and an asshole.

Everyone knew how much you and Draco liked to bicker with each other. It's almost as if he knew what got under your skin, or maybe it was because everything he said gave you the urge to tell him to shut up. He would never stop talking about how you would ruin the school's reputation, being an international student from north America.

Honestly, arguing with Draco had been a regular thing. Maybe a few small pranks here and there, but that was only when he had royally pissed you off (it happens quite often). Although you did find Draco quite attractive, it was completely overlooked by how much of an ass he was.

You sat in the dining hall with your fellow Gryffindor students, harry, Hermione, and Ron. They were the only ones you really talked to, well in your year at least.

From across the room, you locked eyes with Draco. You glared at him, then rolled your eyes, focusing your attention back to your three friends.

"Seriously Y/n, if you want to ace herbology, you're going to need to listen to me," Hermione mutters, continuing to go over notes with you.

"Sorry, it's just Malfoy has been giving me dirty looks, kind of in the mood to punch him right now," you snort, then feeling Hermione flick your forehead shortly after. "Come on Y/n, you can deal with Malfoy later."

"How long have you and Malfoy been going at each other?" Ron asks, "It feels like it's been decades."

You laugh, "It's only been a year, alright? And it's only because he's such an ass."

"Me? An ass?" you hear Malfoy emitting from behind you, you could practically hear the arrogance dripping from his voice. You roll your eyes, then turn to look at him.

"Listen here Malfoy," you hiss, "I swear to god, if you don't fuck off, I will personally, beat the shit out of you."

Malfoy laughs, looking back at his friends, than back at you. "Looks like the pretty girl has a potty mouth," he says through his laughter.

"Get out of here Malfoy," harry told Draco, and Draco only replied with the roll of his eyes.

"Whatever, potter. See you guys around, and watch yourself, Y/n. You never know what's coming."

Malfoy leaves after that, and you groan in annoyance. Hermione breathes deeply, feeling the same amount of irritation as you.

"how do you put up with his shenanigans? I cannot stand Malfoy," Ron states, venom lacing his voice when he says Malfoy's name.

"Well you know," you sigh, "It just never ends. I get him back for doing something to me, and then he does something even worse after, but I don't mind."

Harry looks at you with confusion in his eyes, "What do you mean you don't mind? I would definitely mind."

"Well," you pause, glancing at Draco who is already glaring at you, "I've been thinking. Ever wanted to see Draco with red hair?"

"Oh my god, A/n no! We'll lose a terrible amount of points!" Hermione gasps, closing her notebook to convince you that this would be a big mistake.

"It would be worth it," harry chuckles, imagining how Draco would react to having Gryffindor's colors among his head.

"Harry!" Hermione snaps.

"By the way Y/n, are you coming to the common room party tonight?" Ron asks, but you shake your head. "no, I don't think so. I want to prepare for Malfoy's new hair do, but I'm sure you will have fun."

"But Y/n! I need you there to survive," Hermione begs, she's told you before that she was so excited to have another girl in her friend group, if that's what you can call it. She didn't mind being the only girl with Ron and Harry, but it was a nice change to have you there.

"I'm sorry Hermione, next time, I promise!" you smile, winking at her and tilting your head.

"Okay.. just be careful with Malfoy, alright?"

You sat in bed, reading spells that you could do to make Draco's hair red. Even if there wasn't a spell, you had red hair dye ready to go.

While you were sitting there by yourself, you couldn't help but realize it had been ages since you were left alone, you were almost always surrounded by people, and that means it's been awhile since you had "relieved" yourself.

I shouldn't let an opportunity go to waste, right? You thought to yourself, fuck it.

You placed the book onto your bedside table and removed your cute little pyjama pants that had penguins on them, discarding them onto the floor and sticking a hand down your black lace underwear.

You brought your fingers to your clit, letting out a mewl. It truly felt so nice to finally be able to touch yourself again, after months of not doing anything.

You slowly trailed your fingers to your folds, collecting the building up wetness. You slid your fingers up and down, rubbing on your clit a little more as well. You slapped your free hand onto your mouth to cover up any loud noises.

You moaned to yourself, shutting your eyes as you played with your little bundle of nerves, before sliding a finger into your pussy swiftly, moaning quietly. Lost in the moment, you began thinking of Draco, sure he was a douche, but he had a pretty face, and that was good enough for you at the moment.

You imagined what it would feel like for his finger to pump into you like this, how it would feel like for him to call you pet names as you moaned.

You slid another finger in, whimpering even louder as you felt the unforgotten feeling of the knot being formed in your stomach. You imagined how it would feel like for Draco to kiss you as he finger fucked you, how it would feel like if he curled his fingers in your pussy as you moaned his name.

"Draco.." you whimpered quietly.

"Oh love," someone said from the shadows.

You immediately froze, retracting your hand from your panties as you scrambled to cover yourself with your blanket. You heard footsteps, and then saw a familiar figure emerge from the darkness.

"What do we have here?" the platinum blonde boy smirked, staring at your embarrassed form on your bed. "Never thought someone like you would be wanting me this badly."

"What the fuck, Draco!" you whisper-shouted, holding the blanket to your chest and staring at him with furrowed brows, "You better get out of here before you regret being here in the first place."

"Ah yes," Draco chuckled, walking closer to you, "I would love to leave and tell everyone about how you were moaning my name as you touched yourself." You wanted nothing more than to smack that stupid, hot smirk off of Draco's face.

"What the hell do you want?" you asked, quickly looking at what he was wearing. A white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of black dress pants.

"I was actually here to dye your hair green, you see, I saw you weren't at the party, and thought you were sleeping, but I can see it's obvious that you weren't. But now," Draco explained, "Y/n, the question is," he took a seat on your bed, lifting your chin to look into your eyes, "What do you want, hmm?"

His eyes trailed to your exposed neck and shoulders, "Do you want me to bend you over like the bad girl you are? Or do you want me to fuck you with my fingers, is that it?"

You stayed silent.

You hated the fact that you could feel yourself getting wetter as he spoke, and you hated how much you wanted him. You wanted him to do all those things, and more. You wanted him to make you say his name, you wanted to tangle your fingers in his hair as he fucked you.

"Perhaps I misread the situation," Draco said, rising from his position and dusting off his pants. "I better be going, Crabbe and Goyle may be looking for me already."

You grabbed his arm, "Draco Malfoy, I swear to god that if you don't fuck me, I will kill you." Draco smirks at you once again, "Now that's something I'd like to hear."

Draco gets into your bed as you lower the blanket, exposing your top half, only being covered by your bra. He gets on top of you, kissing you with desire and hunger. You moan into his mouth as you feel him unhook your bra and grab your breast. He takes this as the perfect chance to slip his tongue into your mouth, asserting dominance with your own.

He breaks the kiss, panting to take off his own clothes and throw them onto the ground.

"You know, i always thought you were hot," Malfoy says, and you scoff. He throws your bra onto the floor as well, before getting on top of you again and kissing your neck.

"I never thought that I'd get to fuck you, though."

You palm him through his boxers, and he groans, hardening quicker by the minute. He bites down softly on your neck, making you gasp. He drags his hand down to your clothed heat, rubbing you through the thin fabric.

You bite down on your lip, wrapping your arms around Draco's neck. He kisses your collarbone, before tucking his hand in your panties, playing with your clit between his two fingers.

"Love, I think these drenched undies of yours are gonna have to go," he says, grabbing the elastic part, pulling it back and then letting it go, slapping your skin lightly. "Mind if I take them off?"

You quickly shake your head no, and he puts on that smug smile of his, before going down to crotch level, and sliding your panties down in a one, quick movement.

"God, I bet you imagined this," Draco muttered, sliding a finger into your already soaking core. "All prettied up for me, saying my name.."

He slowly inserts a finger into you, pumping in and out slowly. "Fuck, Draco!" you moan, grabbing onto the bed sheets. It feels so much better to have him with his finger inside you, pressing light kisses to your stomach.

He inserts another finger, pumping faster this time. "How do I make you feel, hmm? How much did you want this? Did you want to cum with my fingers inside you?"

Draco keeps his fingers inside you, thrusting them at a steady pace, but he comes up to look at your face. You screw your eyes shut, enveloping yourself in the pleasure.

"Look at me, love," Draco says sternly, making you lock eyes with him. He puts another finger inside you. "Do you want to cum like this?"

You nod furiously, intertwining your fingers in his hair. "oh god Draco.. I'm gonna cum.. fuck.."

Suddenly, Draco removes his fingers from your insides, chuckling to himself as he sees your face form into a vicious glare, almost as if you were ready to slap him. You clenched around nothing, irritated with Draco for retracting his fingers as you were just about to reach your high.

"What the fuck, Draco?" you yelled, he just laughed and sat up from his position.

"We're just getting to the good part, love, and you're lucky I brought condoms just in case. Now be a good girl and turn around for me, yeah?"

You quickly obliged, scrambling to get on your hands and knees as Draco rolls on the condom.

"Tell me how much you want this," Draco whispers in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. He lines up with your entrance, only waiting for your word.

"I want this so much," you say, panting.

Draco squeezes your ass, "not good enough."

"For fuck sakes Draco, I want you to fuck me. I want you to mess up my insides and make me moan your name. that's what I want, Malfoy."

Draco doesn't help himself after that, he thrusts into you, making you yelp and grab a fistful of the bed sheets. You clench around him, making him groan out in pleasure. "Do that again, fuck. It feels so good to be inside you like this."

Malfoy grabs the headboard, slamming into you at a moderate speed, and you could feel your high approaching.

"You take my dick so well, y/n, I've wanted nothing more than to take you into my room and fuck you just like this," he admits. The sound of your skin slapping is the only thing that could be heard in the room, other than the party going on in the common room.

You feel a knot forming as Draco hits a spot in you, making you whimper. "Right.. there.. fuck!" you yell, as Draco continues to hit the same spot.

"I'm gonna cum," Draco grunts, picking up the pace and biting his lip. "Are you gonna cum with me, love?"

"yes! yes! I'm gonna... fucking cum!" you moan, your arms almost giving out as Draco's thrusts become deeper and faster.

"Cum then, I wanna hear you scream my name," Draco groans, slapping your ass lightly. "f-fuck! I'm-"

"Draco!" you cry out in pleasure, as the knot in your stomach untangles in the most euphoric way. Draco pulls out, taking off the condom and throwing it in the trash. You collapse on the bed, breathing heavily with sweat glistening on every inch of your body. you feel a dip in the bed beside you, and you hear Draco panting.

"well," Draco says, facing you. You turn your head to see him with a confident grin on his face. "unexpected, huh?"

"yeah whatever, shut up Malfoy," you reply, now turning to lay on your back, but still looking at Draco. "Still don't like you."

"I think different," he teased, playing with strands of your hair. "I think you like me."

You scoff, "as if! I just needed some dick."

"Okay y/n, whatever you say," he grinned, "But how about I take you out to hogsmeade, and lets see if you have a change in heart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 713 36
Title says it all people! I accept requestsss But NO SMUT Mostly male characters but I'm gonna try my best to do female ones as well.
hp imagines By jj

Fanfiction

179K 2.1K 33
just some harry potter imagines
17.8K 66 17
Smutty smut with the Hogwarts boys and girls ;)