Harry Potter Imagines

By aperkins1234

These stories are all smut imagines about some of the Harry Potter characters More

Quiet Sundays G.W
Sucking him off G.W
Fucking you in front of a window G.W
Tease G.W
Enjoying the view F.W
Dreams F.W
Veritaserum D.M
Excuses F.W
Excuses part 2 F.W
I'm Yours D.M
Breathless F.W
Embracing the muggle world D.M
Alone time D.M
How much he loves her D.M
Good Girl G.W
The first quidditch match R.W
Christmas Gift H.P and R.W
Finally H.P
Jealousy R.W
Downright mean R.W
Insecurities H.P
Last Kiss D.M
Like I would D.M
Caught C.D
Weasley D.M
Silent treatment F.W
Video Game Love G.W
Hide and Seek F.W
Jealousy H.P
Helping Hands C.D
Mission Accomplished H.P
Setting up fate M.R
Fresh linen, mint, and a hint of red roses D.M
He finds out you self harm H.P
He finds out you self harm R.W
Secret Santa C.D
Charms Class Essay R.W
Body. Mind. Soul. C.D
The hills C.D
In the prefect's bathroom C.D
The common room F.W
Mirror pics C.D
Arranged D.M
His obsession C.D
The wrong tie F.W
Hogwarts express C.D
Why? F.W
Origami D.M & C.D Gryffindor reader
Three's a crowd F.W
Don't move (Preference?)
Play with fire C.D
Point of view C.D
Cock Warming C.D
Bored C.D
Get in O.W
The Game O.W
Midnight G.W
Safe Word C.D
Something Precious D.M
Envy C.D
Red rope and a whiny puppy C.D
In the refrigerator light F.W
Crawling back to you D.M
My treasure C.D
Natural born enemy C.D
The end of the week C.D
Sub Harry head-canon!
A drunken mistake C.D
Obsessed O.W
It started innocent D.M
Sub Draco head-canon!
Mommy's good boy F.W
His problem F.W
Yours and mine O.W
Enemies with benefits O.W
Hard day's night G.W
The black quill D.M
Mine C.D
Satisfaction F.W
Not me C.D
Punished O.W
Rougher, Louder C.D

So wrong, yet feels so right D.M

213 4 0
By aperkins1234

Sometimes during your patrol shifts around the castle as Head Girl, you notice that you manage to see Draco everywhere. You know he has the same shifts as you, but his shifts are all the way on the other side of the castle. There's no way he could possibly reach your side of the castle unless a teacher forced him to be somewhere else or he was doing it intentionally. You assumed it was the latter.

Draco always loved getting on your nerves. You truly believe that he considers it his job to annoy you. He doesn't even have to be near you to aggravate you.

You didn't know when you first started liking Draco, but you did know that you hated the fact that you ever did. He bullied people, your friends. He hates everyone, and sometimes it seems like he even hates himself. Then again, how could he not? He's a rude, cocky boy who uses his big mouth to make other people feel less than him.

And yet, even considering all of those factors, you still genuinely felt yourself being pulled towards him, as if gravity refused to let you stray too far. You told your friends this, assuming you could trust them, but things hadn't gone the way you had hoped.

It was during lunch one day when you decided to tell your friends. The fact that you liked one of the most hated students at Hogwarts had been eating away at your for weeks prior to that day, and you knew that at this point you needed to get it off of your chest.

You sat impatiently at the Ravenclaw table as you waited for your friends to arrive, your leg bouncing up and down rapidly. Your eyes darted anxiously around the Great Hall and somehow landed on the Slytherin table when a jovial laugh reached your ears. You knew that laugh all too well, and your eyes soon connected with Draco's, who stared you down in confusion. His eyebrows furrowed at your nervous expression and he frowned when he noticed you were biting your lip, something you did when your anxiety was getting the best of you.

You thought he was frowning because of you staring, appalled at the fact, so you quickly tore your eyes from his and snapped them shut, silently scolding yourself for being so stupid.

However, you were wrong. Draco wasn't appalled, he was concerned. Something was eating away at you, and he wanted so dearly to know what it was. He thought about getting up from his seat, but when he saw you look away with disgust in your eyes, everything he was thinking about or feeling completely disappeared and he stiffened in his seat.

You really did hate him. He thought that maybe all of those times he caught you looking at him and teased you for it was because you might have actually felt for him what he felt for you, but after that glimmer of hatred in those eyes he adored so much, his hope faltered to a flicker of what once was a small, ever-growing flame.

He turned away the moment your friends arrived at the table and refused to look at you for the rest of the lunch period.

You sighed in relief when your friends finally sat down across from you, leaning forward to listen intently for what you had to say to them.

"So... What is it that you so urgently need to tell us?" One of your friends asked.

Your friends expected words to escape your mouth when you parted your lips, but instead, all they received was silence. You friend rolled her eyes.

"Come on! Whatever it is, it can't be that bad! You can trust us!" She insisted.

You sighed, closing your eyes again and parting your lips, praying words would escape them this time.

Luckily, it did, and you finally told them how you felt about the infamous Draco Malfoy. How you couldn't look at him without feeling your heart race in your chest. How every time he spoke to you or called you princess in that annoyingly teasing way, your face would heat up and you would start stuttering.

How you could barely keep yourself together when he would would get really close to your face, then slowly move in to whisper some stupid remark in your ear for only you to hear.

They stared wide eyed and open mouthed at you the entire time, even after you were done confessing these things to them. When they didn't say anything after an entire minute, you huffed in annoyance.

"Jesus Christ, will one of you please speak up? Anything? No?"

They still stared in shock. Until one of your roommates finally decided to speak up.

"You're joking right?"

That caught you off guard. "N-No... Why would I joke about s-something like this?" You stuttered.

Your friend glared at you. "He's been a complete dickhead to every one of us! He's insulted us and called us unspeakable names and you're telling us that you like this bloody coward?"

You looked down at your lap in shame as some of your other friends agreed, and your eyes began to sting with hot, fresh tears when you heard them get up and leave.

You were left alone with your quilt and shame for feelings you couldn't control, and refused to let any tears fall free from your beautiful eyes. But you couldn't stop the quivering of your lips or the way your breath grew short and chest puffed in an effort to stop yourself from crying.

It was all too much. What you felt for Draco, the regret you felt for allowing yourself to feel any of those things. Quickly, you pushed your food away from you, your appetite evaporating, and rose from your seat, storming out of the Great Hall with fresh tears falling down your cheeks.

Little did you know, Draco noticed you run out of the Hall in a rush. He couldn't help the way his hands clenched into fists underneath the table when he saw your damp cheeks shine under the light of the sun outside.

___

Tonight was your shift for patrolling the halls of Hogwarts, and you were definitely looking forward to it.

All day you had been avoiding your friends, but during your shift, you could stop trying, because there was no way you would run into them. Around this time at night, they were always either studying in the common room or gossiping in their dorms about the next scandal to happen around Hogwarts. You just hoped they weren't gossiping about you this time.

Your shift was going quite well until a group of Slytherin's rounded the corner in a part of your territory, chuckling and whispering to each other. You turned around, ready scold them and found them frozen at the sight of you.

"Hey, you blokes better get back to your dormitiories before I tell Professor Flitwick and get you lot in trouble!" You warned, pointing a stern finger in the direction that led back to the Slytherin common room.

Suddenly, before the boys could move to turn around, another achingly familiar voice echoed in the halls.

"You heard her boys! I wouldn't test her if I were any of you! She never goes back on any of her threats..." Draco teases, seemingly appearing out of thin air behind the group of Slytherin boys.

When he steps out from behind them, you can clearly see his mocking smirk through the dim lighting of the halls, and it causes heat to rise to your cheeks. You silently curse yourself in your head for not being able to control yourself around him.

The group of Slytherin boys nodded at Draco, obeying his orders and slipping out of the hallway before they could get scolded again for being out of their dorms this late at night.

However, Draco continued to stand there and smirk at you, enjoying the way you blushed beneath his gaze.

"Sorry about that, princess." He began softly. "They managed to escape me after a while before I finally found them again. I didn't realize how far they had gotten until I saw you."

You rolled your eyes, refusing to let him have any affect on you. "Well, you should pay more attention next time so this doesn't happen again. You're Head Boy for a reason."

Draco chuckled dryly. "I'm Head Boy, because that witch Umbridge thought I would obey her every command."

"Are you claiming you did anything other than obey her every command?" You bit, crossing your arms over your chest as he began to step closer to you. "Last I recall, you were the one who helped her discover and destroy Dumbledore's Army."

Draco narrowed his eyes at your tone. "You don't know anything. You think-"

"Don't tell me what I think and don't think!" You raised your voice at him, taking an angry step forward. "All of my friends hate you, Draco. Everyone in this school hates you. And they have good reasons to. You're a bully, and a misogynistic asshole. So what should I think, hm? That you're some misunderstood boy who doesn't know how his actions effect others? That you're actually sweet, but refuse to show anyone that side of you? I will never think that, because you're not that person, Draco. You're selfish, and that's all you'll ever be."

"I'm not, and you know I'm not." He grit, clenching his jaw and taking a large step towards you. He was now barely an inch away from your face and he could feel your breath fan against his pale cheeks when you gasped at the close proximity. "I know what everyone else thinks of me, Y/N, but what do you think of me? Because it's surely not any of that rubbish. Now that you have my attention, tell me."

You stuttered as he towered above you. "I-I... That is what I think."

"I call a bluff. What were you crying about after that conversation with your friends at lunch today?" He suddenly asked.

You froze in your spot, your body tensing under his touch as his fingers grazed across the soft skin of your cheeks.

"I saw you crying. You ran out of there like you had done something terribly wrong. What was it that you and your friends were talking about? Is it because they walked away from you? Because they left you there? What did you say to them, Y/N-"

"N-Nothing." You whispered, pulling away from his touch, your heart beginning to race and eyes beginning to burn for the second time that day.

"Tell me. Please." He begged softly, reaching out for you. But you turned away before he could grasp your arm. "Was it about me?"

"Yes." You blurted, instantly biting your tongue to silence yourself.

Draco's hope lifted just that little bit more at your confession.

"What about me?" He whispered, his head spinning with every possible outcome that could arise from this conversation.

"I..." You hesitated, the truth almost slipping past your lips. You sighed. You had to tell him. There was no point in hiding it anymore. You needed to tell him, to finally get it off your chest. "I told them that I liked you."

Draco's eyes widened at your words. A small smile graced his lips once they completely settled in, his hands reaching out to turn you around so you were facing him. You refused to look at him. He softly cupped your cheeks and turned your head so you were looking at him, and once your eyes connected with his grey ones, you couldn't look away.

"For how long?" He asked, gently running his thumb along your cheekbones.

You didn't answer him, too lost in his gaze to register his words before you pushed him away and refused to feel bad at the way he frowned at your actions.

"Look, Draco... Yes, you're a good looking person, and yes, I am physically attracted to you, but your personality is absolute trash, and I never wanna be with you." You didn't know why you were saying these things, but you knew you had to say them because you couldn't be with Draco, no matter how much you wanted to be.

It would just be wrong.

Nonetheless, Draco refused to let you push him away. He was finally hearing what he'd been dreaming of hearing from you for three years now, and he wasn't going to let you get away from him now. Not when he finally knew he had a chance.

"You and I both know you don't mean that." He wrapped his arm around your and pulled you against his chest, cradling your face gently in his hand so you were forced to look at him. "Look me in the eye and tell me you don't want to be with me."

You shook your head, your vision growing blurry under his gaze. Draco's heart broke when he watched your lip quiver.

"I can't be with you, Draco-"

"Nonsense." He mumbled, leaning forward and planting a light kiss on your quivering lips.

He kept his lips there for a second, pulling you impossibly closer by the waist when you gasped against his mouth, and stared into your eyes, begging you to look at him, to see him, truly see him.

"You can have whatever you want, love. No matter what anybody else says or thinks, no matter what your brain is telling you. I know you tend to listen to your head rather than your heart, but what is your heart telling you right now?" He whispered against your lips, placing another soft kiss against them. "Do you want this? Does your heart want this? Mine does. It has for the past three years. And I'm finally listening to it. Will you?"

He just stood there, waiting patiently for you to make the next move. He watched as your glassy eyes fluttered close and felt your lips lightly brush agaisnt his. How your hands brushed against his shoulders, causing a shiver to run down his spine.

Your head began to spin when you felt him shiver at your touch. You couldn't take it anymore. You leaned up onto your toes and finally, finally smashed your lips against his, your hands going to run through his blonde hair to tousle the strands. He sighed against your mouth when he felt your hands run through his hair and wrapped both of his arms around your waist, closing his eyes at the sensation.

Slowly, he began to step forward, and you followed his every move. He softly pinned you against the wall, his hands moving up to cup your cheeks and deepen the kiss. His tongue swiped against your mouth, and without hesitation, you parted your mouth for him with a sigh.

As your tongues danced together, tasting each other, you felt him run one of his hands down your body, brushing past your breast and going to your hip to give it a slight squeeze before it stopped at your thigh. He tugged your leg up and you instantly wrapped it around his waist, your lips parting. Draco's lips trailed down from your cheek to your neck, and you sighed softly and tilted your head to the side as he began to suck the soft skin into his mouth.

Draco shivered again when a slight moan escaped your lips as he found your soft spot and softly bit into the skin. He couldn't control himself anymore, and lightly ground his hips against yours, a groan escaping his mouth and vibrating against your neck as you bit your lip.

"Draco." You sighed out his name, and Draco froze against your skin at the sound.

He had to stop, or else he wouldn't have been able to control how far he went.

Gradually, you both began to catch your breaths, Draco pulling away to place his forehead against yours. He watched as your eyes languidly fluttered open, peering up at him with lust blown orbs. He groaned at the sight, releasing your leg from his hold and leaning back slightly so he could contain himself.

"You drive me crazy." He whispered, running his thumb along the marks he made on your neck.

You sighed because of the gentle touch, your hand going up to lace your fingers through his.

"Then I guess we're even." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 65 17
Smutty smut with the Hogwarts boys and girls ;)
hp imagines By jj

Fanfiction

179K 2.1K 33
just some harry potter imagines
2.2K 36 10
*REQUESTS ARE OPEN* This is a collection of one-shots about the many characters from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
8.6K 64 17
Requested. Fluff. Smut. Angst. Started: 15.06.2022 CURRENTLY ON HOLD