Harry Potter Imagines

Oleh aperkins1234

These stories are all smut imagines about some of the Harry Potter characters Lebih Banyak

Quiet Sundays G.W
Sucking him off G.W
Fucking you in front of a window G.W
Tease G.W
Enjoying the view F.W
Dreams F.W
Veritaserum D.M
Excuses F.W
Excuses part 2 F.W
I'm Yours D.M
Breathless F.W
So wrong, yet feels so right D.M
Alone time D.M
How much he loves her D.M
Good Girl G.W
The first quidditch match R.W
Christmas Gift H.P and R.W
Finally H.P
Jealousy R.W
Downright mean R.W
Insecurities H.P
Last Kiss D.M
Like I would D.M
Caught C.D
Weasley D.M
Silent treatment F.W
Video Game Love G.W
Hide and Seek F.W
Jealousy H.P
Helping Hands C.D
Mission Accomplished H.P
Setting up fate M.R
Fresh linen, mint, and a hint of red roses D.M
He finds out you self harm H.P
He finds out you self harm R.W
Secret Santa C.D
Charms Class Essay R.W
Body. Mind. Soul. C.D
The hills C.D
In the prefect's bathroom C.D
The common room F.W
Mirror pics C.D
Arranged D.M
His obsession C.D
The wrong tie F.W
Hogwarts express C.D
Why? F.W
Origami D.M & C.D Gryffindor reader
Three's a crowd F.W
Don't move (Preference?)
Play with fire C.D
Point of view C.D
Cock Warming C.D
Bored C.D
Get in O.W
The Game O.W
Midnight G.W
Safe Word C.D
Something Precious D.M
Envy C.D
Red rope and a whiny puppy C.D
In the refrigerator light F.W
Crawling back to you D.M
My treasure C.D
Natural born enemy C.D
The end of the week C.D
Sub Harry head-canon!
A drunken mistake C.D
Obsessed O.W
It started innocent D.M
Sub Draco head-canon!
Mommy's good boy F.W
His problem F.W
Yours and mine O.W
Enemies with benefits O.W
Hard day's night G.W
The black quill D.M
Mine C.D
Satisfaction F.W
Not me C.D
Punished O.W
Rougher, Louder C.D

Embracing the muggle world D.M

172 3 0
Oleh aperkins1234

It was just Shawn Mendes. You didn't understand why Draco was making such a big deal out of it. They were muggles, yes, but you and Draco had been trying to adjust to the muggle world after the war with Voldemort. What better way to do that than go to an amazing artist's concert?

"Oh my gosh, Draco!" You groaned as Draco buzzed on about how dangerous this concert could be. He was trying to prevent you from going, but you weren't giving this up as long as you had those tickets.

"Y/N! Listen to me! I have heard things, bad things, about these sort of events! You can't go, it's too dangerous!"

With a light chuckle, you tore your eyes away from the book you had been reading, and turned your head up to connect eyes with the blonde prince. "Draco... I have a wand. If anything, I can use that to defend myself."

He shook his head violently, his jaw tight. "We are not supposed to use our wands in public. Magic is not to be seen by the muggles."

"Draco, that was at Hogwarts! We're not at Hogwarts anymore! We fought for our freedom and now we're here! Why are you so against this?"

The room became devoured in tense silence, and you watched as Draco crossed his arms over his chest, a sign that he was going to do something you would not like. Once his lips parted, he snapped them shut, unsure of what to say. He was still not too fond of muggles, his old ways slightly rubbing off on him. The idea of you being surrounded by possibly thousands of them made him uneasy, which is why he had been trying to prevent you from going. Muggles are just as dangerous as witches and wizards, and that thought scared him senseless.

"I just don't want anything happening to you..." He had finally whispered through the silence.

Your features softened into a smile before a sudden smirk painted its way upon your lips. "That's why you're going with me!" You winked, climbing up from the couch and patting him on the shoulder as you walked past him.

"What?!" Draco blurted, wrapping his lanky fingers around your elbows and twisting you lightly to face him.

A laugh escaped your lips as fear consumed his features, his eyebrows furrowing and a pout lacing his lips.

"I bought two tickets. You're coming with me." You explained, a smug look making its way upon your face. A dismal groan escaped Draco's lips, which made you grin. "Come on, big boy! Seize this opportunity with me!" You placed your hands on his shoulders and shook, running away from him and merrily jumping onto the couch. "CARPE DIEM!!"

A light smile tried to creep its way upon Draco's face, but the bite of his own lips stopped it from escaping. He watched as you ran around the flat you two shared in enlightenment, the sight of you this excited over something making Draco genuinely happy.

"Okay, okay!" He yelled, causing you to freeze in place as you had just reentered the living quarters. You rose a brow teasingly, signalling him to go on. Say it. "I'll go. Who knows... Maybe I'll actually enjoy it."

It appears Draco had spoken too soon.

"Bloody hell..." He whispered as thousands of teenage girls screeched around him. Their screams echoed throughout the stadium, a loud ringing making its way to Draco's ears.

You laughed as discontent made its way upon his features. You knew he would act like this, especially since he would be surrounded by hormonal teenage girls. And you couldn't enjoy it enough, honestly.

"Ha ha. Glad your enjoying my pain, love. Would you like some?" Draco had gestured his hands toward you, as if he were handing you his pain in his hands.

You teasingly rolled your eyes, a cackle escaping your lips as Draco winced when the volume of the screams increased as Shawn Mendes had started to make his way on stage.

"Look! There he is!" You pointed to the stage as the good-looking eighteen year old waved to the crowd, a large smile on his face.

You had actually listened to quite a lot of his music, and Shawn had massively impressed you with his melodious voice. His music told a story, along with the smooth melody of his tone and beats of his songs. Soon after discovering him, you knew you had to see him live, but what you were experiencing now was something highly unexpected.

However, you couldn't deny that you were enjoying it so much more than you could have possibly imagined.

"Yeah, yeah..." Draco waved the 6′1 musician off with a roll of his eyes, removing his phone from his pocket and scrolling through it.

Shawn had thanked the crowd for coming, which emitted loud cheers from everyone, and soon, he had began to play his first song. Mercy was one of your favorites, so as soon as Shawn had started to play the rift, you squealed and jumped beside Draco, pulling his attention away from his phone.

Shawn began to teach the crowd how to hum the melody, and Draco watched as the notes gracefully slipped from your throat. A small smile laced his lips as he watched you close your eyes and sway side to side, singing along to the lyrics of the song. You hadn't missed a beat, and Draco admired that immensely. He loved when you sang to him, for your tone was so ethereal, so natural.

As soon as the bridge of the soon had arrived, Draco was utterly mesmerized by you. You never failed to make him go weak for you, his usual rough exterior crumbling before his eyes. He was entirely and absolutely in love with you, and he hoped that you knew that.

Soon, the song had finished, and you snapped your eyes open to feel someone watching you. You looked beside you to see Draco staring at you, a loving smile on his lips.

A sheepish laugh escaped your lips, your hands going to run through your hair. "What?" You questioned, your eyes darting around you then back to Draco's blue orbs.

He shook his head and cleared his throat, then brought his hand up to rub the back of his neck. He just realized he had been staring at you the whole time, and he wasn't sure what to say besides, "You're... You're so beautiful."

A pink tint fluttered its way upon the tips of your cheeks at the compliment. You were till not used to it after three years of hearing it from Draco. You didn't think you would ever get used to it, actually.

"Shut up." You nudged his ribs, wrapping your arms around him and snuggling into his chest. His arms tightened around you, his head nuzzling into the crook of your neck as you turned to face the stage, where Shawn had begun to sing Honest.

The rest of the night was spent blissfully wrapped in Draco's arms, both of you swaying to Shawn's slow songs and you humming lightly in Draco's ear as the upbeat songs came on. The concert had ended late in the night, the moon shimmering against Draco's skin, making him look effortlessly celestial under the moonlight. Your hands were intertwined as the two of you made your way to your car.

Lustrous smiles and light chuckles were spread throughout the air, and Draco began to drive away from the stadium, his fingers interlaced with yours against your lap. You ran your thumb against his knuckles, the vehicle silent as he turned onto the highway.

"So..." You suddenly blurted, a smirk making its way upon your lips. Draco hummed in questioning, his hand lightly squeezing yours in response. "How'd you like the concert?" You thrummed softly, placing your head against the headrest as you watched Draco smile.

"It was... interesting." Laughs enveloped the car, Draco bringing your hand up to his lips to place a light kiss upon the soft skin. "I was with you, so it was perfect." He changed his answer, causing you to swoon in the passenger seat beside him.

You shook your head, your heart humming happily against your ribs. "I'm glad I could make your day."

Draco grinned as he spotted a sign on the side of the highway, an idea popping into his head. He turned to wheel to the right, exiting the highway, which you rose a brow at in confusion.

"Where on Earth are you taking me, Mr. Malfoy?" You teased, leaning over to him to place a soft kiss against his cheek. You laughed lightly as his cheeks tainted pink and a smile graced his lips.

"You'll see." He whispered, turning his head to place a quick kiss on your lips, all while keeping his eyes on the road.

You watched as a couple minutes later, Draco had started to pull into the place he had saw on the sign, and he grinned as your eyes widened like a child in a candy shop.

"ICE CREAM!!" You squealed, jumping out of the car as soon as Draco had stopped, emitting a laugh from his lips. He knew how much you loved ice cream, and he just couldn't resist.

He chased after you after climbing out of the car, and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind, nuzzling his head into your neck and placing light butterfly kisses on the skin.

"I know it's at least and hour past midnight, but who could resist ice cream at one in the morning?" He whispered cheekily, softly massaging your shoulders as you scanned the menu for your favorite flavor.

You sighed at the feeling of his hands on your shoulders, and gasped innocently as you spotted your favorite flavor upon the menu.

"They have it!" You jumped up and down, drawing Draco's attention to the small shop in front of you two. He smiled, walking away from you and up to the register, immediately ordering a cone for you and a cone for him.

You squealed again as Draco walked back to you with your ice cream in hand. As soon as he had handed you your cone, you smiled and thanked him, tilting your head up to place a kiss upon his lips.

"You're the best." You whispered, causing a smirk to grace Draco's lips.

"I know." He shrugged, leaning in to place another kiss on your lips. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.7K 65 17
Smutty smut with the Hogwarts boys and girls ;)
8.4K 73 29
Y/n- your name L/n- last name N/n- nickname None of these characters belong to me, they belong to J.K Rowling. Some of this stuff doesn't totally...
hp imagines Oleh jj

Fiksi Penggemar

179K 2.1K 33
just some harry potter imagines