[1] ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏꜱᴇ, ʟᴇɢᴀᴄɪᴇꜱ.

By ccvoiid

ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ, ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪꜱ ꜱᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ. ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴏɴ ʜᴀꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀꜱ... More

- ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ.
.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
01.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ
02.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ
03.| ᴍᴀʟɪᴠᴏʀᴇ
04.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ
05.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
06.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
07.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
08.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
09.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight
10.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight
11.| There's A Mummy On Main Street
12.| There's A Mummy On Main Street
13.| Grace Extraction
14.| Grace Extraction
15.| The Boy Who Still Has A Lot of Good To Do
16.| Let's Just Finish the Dance
17.| There's Always a Loophole
18.| There's Always a Loophole
19.| There's Always a Loophole
20.| I'll Never Give Up Hope
21.| This Year Will Be Different
22.| This Year Will Be Different
23.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know
24.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know
25.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese?
26.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese
27.| Screw EndGame
28.| That's Nothing I Had to Remember
29.| That's Nothing I Had to Remeber
30.| It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough
31.| This Christmas Was Surpisingly Violent
32.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
33.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
34.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
35.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
36.| What Cupid Problem?
37.| What Cupid Problem?
38.| You Can't Save Them All
39.| You Can't Save Them All
40.| There's a Place Where The Lost Things Go
𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
41.| There's a Place Where The Lost Things Go
42.| Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself
43.| Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing
44.| We're Not Worthy
45.| We're Not Worthy
46.| Goodbyes Sure Do Suck
48.| Hold On Tight
49.| Hold On Tight
50.| To Whom It May Concern
51.| To Whom It May Concern
52.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right
53.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right
54.| The Red Door
55.| The Red Door
ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜱᴏᴏɴ :(
56.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
57.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
58.| All's Well That Ends Well
59.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
Q&A
60.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
61.| You Can't Run From Who You Are
62.| You Can't Run From Who You Are
63.| Hex
64.| Hex
65.| I Was Made to Love You
66.| I Was Made to Love You
ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ

47.| Goodbye's Sure Do Suck

986 31 8
By ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
    𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FORTY-SEVEN.
   [47] . Goodbye Sure Do Suck.
  【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ʙᴜʀɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ. ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

LIZZIE WAS STILL PREPARING the spell. Luci still hadn't come up with an idea to get himself out of the spell. He needed a valid explanation for it to be Landon then it to be him. And the only person who would listen to whatever he had to say would be Hope. So that's exactly who Luci went to."

"It's kind of ironic, huh?" Luci says as he grabs the Tribrid's attention. "Me having to give away the most important piece of me that I hated just two days ago."

Hope shook her head. "You being a Nephilim is not the most important piece."

"You sure about that?"

Hope gives him a look.

"Fine, I guess it doesn't matter. We'll just have to see where this goes." Luci says.

"You don't have to go through with it if you don't want—"

"We're ready," Lizzie announces

Hope and Luci glance at each other before walking towards Rafael, Landon, and Lizzie.

"Let's do this." Luci sighs

Landon shook his head. "Rafael and I agreed that we don't want you to do this. I mean you've practically done everything for us, but we can't ask you to give up your immortality."

"Guys, it's ok—"

"No, Luc," Rafael says. "We've got this."

Luci nods before stepping back and holding onto Hope's hand.

Lizzie inhales. "Okay, well. Muppet you're here, Raf there. And you two are moral support so don't screw it up."

Hope and Luci both chuckle.

With that Lizzie places her hands on Landon's shoulders before closing her eyes. They stood like that for a moment.

"Uh, you can start now," Luci says.

"I did start. But nothing is happening." Lizzie says as she opens her eyes.

"What do you mean?"

Lizzie's eyes widened. "There isn't any magic in the muppet to siphon."

"I don't understand."

"She means I'm not a phoenix anymore," Landon says standing out the circle.

"Oh, this just got good," Luci whispered

Landon sighs in frustration. "It makes sense. The golden arrow felled the phoenix just like the prophecy said."

"But you were brought back."

"As a human," Luci says catching on. "The phoenix in him died leaving him one final mortal life."

"I should've known, I feel different."

"We'll run more tests!"

"Maybe there's something we missed."

"I can go outside and try to fly."

Luci scoffed. "How? by jumping off and roof and hoping you sprout wings before you splat onto the ground?"

"No." Rafael's voice boomed through the gym. "I don't want to waste another second fighting a losing battle. I want to make the most of whatever little time that I have. I just want to be with my friends. I want to go out on my own terms." he says with a small sad smile.

Since Lucas bounded Rafael, Luci was able to still feel the pain that Rafael had been feeling. And it hurt. Luci knew Rafael was hurting, and that only made getting rid of Lucas's humanity harder.

The group separated as Rafael began to gather everyone in the school for the farewell party. Luci still had his humanity which was stronger, so it was hard to hide the fact that Rafael's dying was indeed hurting him. Part of him felt bad that Lucas wouldn't be able to say goodbye. So he did what no one else would do, and he let Lucas come forward.

The Nephilim's eyes flickered gold and Lucas was brought back. He looked around his room and noticed a note on his bed.

'I'm letting you say goodbye to Rafael. There's no fixing him so don't try. And don't try warning the others because I'm strong enough to come back whenever I feel the need to. Your humanity is still here so I felt your pain. I'm allowing you to say goodbye tonight."

"Son of a bitch." Lucas whispers to himself before crumbling up the note.

The Nephilim walked outside where he saw Rafael circled by what seemed like the entire school. The party was dead, and everyone seemed too bummed out.

"Yo! What's with the long faces? Come on, I wanted this to be a party!" Rafael says standing to his feet in front of the group. "Like the one the first night when I came here. Not a funeral."

"We're trying our best." MG days. "But it's—it's a lot."

"Just think of something funny..or embarrassing that I did that you'll always remember," Rafael says as he looks around.

Lucas smiles. "Like that horrible slam poetry you did talent show night," he says walking to in front of the groups. " I remember your wise words. "Expectation was a cancer, oh you can't sir then who will?" man how could I forget that."

Rafael laughs. "You made it."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, Raf," Lucas says as he hugs the wolf.

"Then there was that one time you tried turning with your uniform on," MG adds thinking back to one of their good days. "It was pretty wild seeing a full-blown werewolf with a tie around its neck."

The students all laughed along with Rafael who smiled. "That's the spirit. Keep going," he says before looking around and noticing Landon who wasn't there.

"Come on," Lucas says as he walks in Landon's direction.

Rafael nodded before following behind.

The two made their way inside of the Old Mill and walked up the stairs.

"Lan, man come on bring your ass outside," Rafael says with a smile.

Landon stays silent.

"What, I know you got dirt on me for days." Rafael chuckles.

"I'm sorry. I just can't pretend." Landon says with a sad tone.

Rafael glanced at Lucas before setting his cup down on the floor. "Alright. Then let's bounce. Us three."

Landon shrugs.

"Look, I got what I needed from here. I want to spend the rest of whatever time I've got left with my brothers." Rafael says as he smiles at Landon and Lucas.

Lucas nods. "Yeah, maybe then we can battle the almighty King Rafael."

Landon and Rafael both burst into laughter. With that, the three went to order burgers and hangout in Lucas's dorm room. The three laughed and talked as they reminisced on all the good times they've had.

"Bro you were right, this is so much better," Landon says as he takes a bite from his burger.

Rafael nods. "And we didn't have to scam strangers for these bad boys this time."

"Only reason we did that, was cause Lucas scared us off from the school."

"I wasn't even around yet." Lucas scoffs. "I came in this school and the first person I met was a damn gargoyle."

Landon snorted. "When we came into this school we saw witches on the ceiling practicing magic."

The three burst into laughter again.

"I'm sorry Rafael.." Lucas says. "I really thought Hope would find a way. You know that's just what she does. She finds ways. I mean we both do."

Rafael nods. "Yeah um, we were talking earlier and I scared her off."

Lucas's brows furrowed. "Hope doesn't scare easily. What did you say to her?"

"I was gonna ask her to look out for you two after...I uh? you know." Rafael says.

Landon takes in a deep shaky breath. "Wow. Uh, well you won't have to worry about that anymore. I mean know that you all know I'm not a phoenix I'm pretty sure Lucas won't let me out of his sight, right?"

"I definitely won't." Lucas chuckles as he lays his head on the bed.

Landon smiles. "This is crazy."

"What is?"

"How just last year we wanted to murder each other and now.." Landon starts off. "Now we're here sharing burgers and calling each other brothers."

"Time is weird," Lucas says.

Rafael scoffs. "So weird."

"But I'm happy I came here," Lucas admits taking in a deep breath.

"Me too." Landon nods.

Rafael smiles.

The group then heard a knock on the door. The three all raise their heads and notices Jed walks through.

"You didn't ask the pack for this, but we thought just in case," Jed says before moving to the side.

Through the door came the one person Rafael was hoping to see.

"Dad!?" Rafael says in shock. "W-we came looking for you."

"I heard. But I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere." The man says before pulling his son into a hug.

Landon and Lucas both glance at each other with a smile.

But that's when things only got crazy.

Morning came, and Lucas and Landon were with Rafael and his father. The four held hands as the sun rose. And in a blink of an eye, Rafael disappeared.

"He's gone," Landon says walking towards Lucas. "I mean Rafael is literally gone. I didn't know werewolves disappear when they die."

"I don't think that was supposed to happen.." Lucas says.

"It wasn't," Hope said. "I have some explaining to do. Come on."

Hope lead the boys to another room as she began to explain what happened.

"Last night Rafael told me what his version of heaven looked like. And it gave me an idea." The Tribrid says. "Even though we couldn't heal him, we could still save him. So Lizzie and I used the coven ascendant and supernova to give Rafael peace as he defined it. Because a prison world is only a prison if you're alone. We can't stay, but he can. With everything, he needs to keep him safe and happy with his family. Always and forever. Maybe that's what heaven is. Want to see?"

"W-what do you mean?"

Before she had a chance to explain the three were brought someone else. In front of them were all the students. Lucas and Landon both watched in confusion and that's when Rafael walked down the stairs.

"Um? What's going on?" Rafael asks.

All the students started greeting Rafael one by one until he lastly got to Landon, Lucas, and Hope. A very sad Nephilim made eye contact with Rafael. Everyone but Lucas and Landon left the prison world.

"I can't believe she pulled it off," Rafael says with a smile.

"Like I said, she finds ways," Lucas says.

"Yeah."

Rafael sighs. "Hope was right about another thing too...Goodbyes sure do suck."

Landon laughs. "Yeah..but it's more like see you later. This is a prison world, I can visit."

Rafael nods.

"I promise I will," Landon says before turning towards Lucas. "We both will."

"Our world won't be the same without you, teen wolf," Lucas says fighting the tears. "Especially talent shows."

Rafael chuckles as he wipes his tears. "You're not going to let that go, are you?"

"Nope."

"Promise me you both will live your lives like we always talked about," Rafael says with a serious face.

"We will. I'll make sure of it."

Rafael nods. "Good, because that's what I'm going to do with them," he says motioning to his parents. "My family. Just sucks that I gotta leave this one behind."

"You deserve it. You've always been all in. For me, for Lucas, for everybody." Landon chokes out. "I love you brother."

"I love you too man," Rafael says before he pulls both Landon and Lucas in a hug. "I love you both."

Lucas quickly pulled away from the hug. "Wait wait wait! I almost forgot," he says running back inside the school before coming out with the same sword Rafael had. "Until we meet again, my king."

Rafael smiles as he takes the sword, he takes it and walks away. But not before glancing at his brothers once more.

Landon took in a deep breath. "Looks like it's just the two of us."

Lucas shook his head. "About that. I need to tell you something."

And from there, things got messy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 814 58
{COMPLETE} Hope mikaelsons the rebel 19 year old father 'Klaus Mikaelson' wants her to take over the supernatural business that had grown over the ye...
137K 3.4K 36
𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘕𝘪...
622K 14.6K 57
ᴛʜᴇɴᴀ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ. ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ 𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱�...
1.6K 39 8
the story of hope mikaelson and adelaide salvatore