Prince Charming (A Logan Hend...

By Young_Loveee

Even after a one night stand Payton is still scared of what he will think of her nearly 3 years later. Will s... More

Chapter 1- The Dream
Chapter 2- The Party
Chapter 3- Love
Chapter 4-The Talk
Chapter 5- My Ex
Chapter 6- Kidnapped
Chapter 7- Texas!?
Chapter 9- Trouble
Chapter 10- Presley has a boyfriend!?
Chapter 11- Everett
Chapter 12- Really Katie!?
Chapter 13- Hate
Chapter 14- I Still Can't Believe It
Chapter 15 Hes back....
Chapter 16 Whore!
Chapter 17 Bet
Chapter 18 So Shame On Him Now
Chapter 19- Say what now!?
Chapter 20- Did That Just Happen?
Chapter 21 (A.K.A The Epilogue)
PLEASE!

Chapter 8- Creamy Delights

1.2K 33 3
By Young_Loveee

"Logan wake up." Payton says shaking me lightly.

"Hmmmm." I say not wanting to open my eyes to the bright light I know awaits. 

"Babe we are going to miss our plane to Texas." She says in her best little kid voice. 

Texas that one word rang through my mind like a bullet in war rings through the air. I knew I had to get up I have things that need to get answered. 

"I'm up." I say sitting up and kissing Payton on the lips. 

"Well if I wasnt awake then I am now." She says lightly pecking my lips again and giggling like a school girl. 

"Well I'm deffiently awake now." I say getting up to get dressed. 

"So I'm stuck sitting here bored when we have three hours until the plane even takes off." She says bitting her bottom lip. 

"Well if thats the case then maybe we can make time pass a lot faster." I say basically undressing her with my eyes.

"Logan don't tease." She says walking over to me and kissing me. 

"Baby trust me I don't tease you do." I say pushing her up against the wall and kissing her back.

Paytons P.O.V. 

"You don't tease?" I say pushing him backwards towards the bed. 

"Nope." He says flipping us around so I'm laying on the bed with him on top of me. 

"Sure you don't Logie." I mummble to myself as he bites my bottom lip.

"Logan." I say snuggling up next to him.

"Yeah babe?" 

"That was better than the first time." I say starting to laugh.

"That was better than the first time!?" He says starting to laugh too.

"We have a plane to go catch." 

2 hours and 30 minutes later...

Logans P.O.V. 

We get to the airport in Fort Worth and I can already see the excitment in Paytons eyes.

"Hey Logan can we go to the rodeo?" She asks with her chocolate brown eyes starting to go from excitment to hope. 

"Of course love bug." I say kissing her noise taking her hand and leading her to where my Mom is. 

"Mom." I say giving her a big hug.

"Logie its so good to see you!" She says giving me another hug. 

"Mom I want you to meet my girlfriend Payton." He says slightly smiling in my direction. 

"Hi Mrs. Henderson its good to meet you again." Payton says smiling shyly and looking at the ground.

AGAIN!!?? I think to myself trying to figure out whats going on.

"Yes it is good to see you again honey and I'm so glad you and Logan found each other Ya'll are so cute." My mom says pulling Payton in for a hug while I give her the what are you hiding from me look. 

"Mrs. Henderson can you excuse me and Logan for a moment so I can explain how we know each other to him." Payton ask with a please don't go look on her face. 

"Yes honey I will bring the car around so we can go home." Mom says walking away to get the car. 

"Talk." I turn to her wanting to know.

"You know how your grandma sponsered thoses kids to do rodeos?" 

"Yeah what does that have to do with it?"

"Katie used to be one of thoses kids and I'm best friends with her."

"But how do you know my mom?"

"My first year of showing cattle I met her at the livestock show becuase I accidently ran into her taking Bonnie to the wash bay."

"Oh that makes since." I say right as Mom pulls up in her new siliver mustang.

"Dude your mom has a sweet car its newer than mine." She says with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Mom when did you get a new car?" I ask opening the passenger door for Payton while she slids in.

"A couple days ago its the newest one your sister was mad because she wanted it." She says smiling with delight with the thought of my sister. 

"Where is she I would have thought she would have came with you I miss her." I say honestly missing my baby sister.

"Told you you loved her more than me." Payton says as a playful smile spreads across her face.

 "Sweetie the only person I love more than her is Mom over here." I say as I mimick the playful smile on her face. 

"Logan Phillip Henderson." She says smacking me in the upside my head.

"Guess I deserved that but the truth is I love you more than the both of them." I say earning a shy smile from Payton and a death glar from my Mom. 

"Logan you know you love your mom more."She says looking out the window her eyes lighting up passing a new cupcake place in town.

"Been there before?" I ask starting to play in her hair. 

"Uh I actully own the company I started it back in Florida." Payton saya as my Moms brown eyes light up with joy. 

"You started Creamy Delights?" She ask pulling into their parking lot.

"Yeah I left the Florida one in the care of the one and only Scarlet Rose." She say proudly annoucing her best friend from Florida name.

"Do you think they will know you here?" She asks hoping for a discount at my oddly expensive store.

"No I work offline from Cali there is the first one in Florida the one here and one in LA." Payton says knowingly what she means do they no me of course not she wont get a discount and she owned them thats pretty dang sad if you ask me money I will eventully get back in the long run but still.

"Mom we can ask for one." I say slightly putting his hand on his Moms shoulder then taking Paytons hand with my free hand after we walk in the door to a line of people. 

"Dang I didn't think I did this good with everything." Payton says proudly then looking up to see a picture of her on the wall. 

"Uh love I hate to burst your bubble but they will know who you are." I say grinning with her mummbling to herself.

"Hi welcome to Creamy Delights how may I help you today?" The girl behind the counter who looks no more than sixteen asks being a little to preppy. 

"Cheerleader." Payton mummbled under her breath so no one could hear her even though I did.

"Uh I don't know whats good." I say droping my gaze to my wonderful girlfriends brown eyes that are full of mischift. 

"Yes can we have three apple cupcakes?" She says bitting her lip not knowing how they will taste. 

"Yes um coming right up." The girl says at a lose for words all of sudden.

"They were my grandmas recipe for a german apple cake then I converted it too cupcakes." Payton says as the girl gives her a look that shows awstruck in her light green eyes.

"Your Payton the owner of this place that lives in Cali its so amazing to meet you!" The girl says jumping up and down.

"Yes I am and you are?" Payton asks turning her head to the side like a puppy who just got in trouble.

"I'm Annabelle." She says as her light green eyes get brighter.

"Well Annabelle its nice to meet you." Payton says as Annabelle sticks her hand out for Payton to shake.

"Logan." Annabelle says after Payton and Mom walked out the door.

"Yeah Annabelle?" I ask turning around meeting her cold hard gaze. 

"Call me Anna and why are you with a bitch like Payton?" She ask cutting her light green eyes at me.

Deffiently a cheerleader. I think to myself. "Thats nothing to concern you and I wouldnt date you even if my life depended on it." I spat out turning and heading for the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 146 18
Years and years of suffering, yet Jazmine still stays. Scared to leave, scared to start over, Scared of change. Will she leave the man she loves to...
8.2K 122 14
When James Diamond's twin sister, Jasmine Diamond, comes back from boarding school in France to visit her brother, Logan can't help but realize her b...
534 25 35
vanessa is endlessly in love with caleb, but caleb is afraid. vanessa feels like she will never be loved. what will caleb do once vanessa's life is...
42.8K 791 45
It was just a 1 night stand. But something else sparked. She's a true player and he's lost looking for her. What happens when it just continues? READ...