Confessions

By writer98

A shy girl named Hope Greene loves everything to do with nature and helping people and reading books. She sta... More

Collage
Party Animal
Electric Love
Stay With Me
Girl Almighty
AUTHORS NOTE!
You Ready?
All To Myself
Authors Note- Advice :)
We Have To Stop Doing This
AUTHORS NOTE!!
The Talk
What if?
I'm not sorry
Leave Your Lover
Is this the end?
Back To Normal

I Lied

47 3 0
By writer98

Chapter Six

It's been officially a week since i started collage and been dating Gunner and a week since i haven't talked to my mother "I should call my mother, I haven't talked to her in a week" i say as we laid in bed "aw come on five more minutes please?" says Gunner as he traces a heart in my hand "I would love to but i really have to call her" I say reaching over him to get my phone "ugh fine" says Gunner i kissed him and got up "Hey mom, I'm so sorry that I haven't called you I was so busy with school work and getting a feel of the campus" i say "it's okay honey, I understand did you get your gift?" she asked me I felt my brother's favorite neck less "yes, I did I love it" I say whipping my eyes quickly "You always loved that neck less, Hope" says my Mother sniffling "oh mom please don't cry you're going to make me cry" I said through the tears.

After a few moments of talking my mother gave me news "Felix came by today" "what? I thought i told him not to come near my family" i say looking over to Gunner getting sweat pants and a plaid shirt "yes, you did tell him that i asked him that why he's here and he told me that he's coming to see you" says Mother "what? He can't do that! I have... A boyfriend" I say quietly "you do? How did that happen?" asked mother "It happen when i first started collage well a day at collage, he is really sweet, caring and he's respects me" I say to her looking at Gunner smiling "He can come with you to visit me" says Mother "really? You will allow it?" I asked her "of course, if you really love him then he can come" says Mom "of course I love-" I stopped myself "okay honey, I am going to work i will call you when I'm done" says mom "okay, I love you" i say "Love you too Hope" says Mom and there was a beep. "You love me eh?" says Gunner kissing my bare shoulder I blushed "maybe" i say turning to him going on my tiptoes to kiss his lips.

I love waking up to Gunner's beautiful face kissing his perfect lips being by his side everyday "earth to Hope" says Gunner "wha?" I said  "I said what did your mom say?" says Gunner "she invited you to come and visit her with me" I say "I like it" says Gunner "you will come home with me?" i asked him jumping up and down "of course i will" says Gunner smiling "yay!" i said like a little kid in a candy store "okay okay calm down, When are we going?" he asked me putting in his piercings "this weekend" i said putting on my own shirt on "okay, well there's class today soooooo" says Gunner "soooo" i say "you get ready and i will be at your dorm soon" says Gunner kissing my cheek "you better" i say to him.

I walked down to my dorm when i heard a familiar voice "Hey Hope" I turn around i see Anthony "oh hey Anthony" I smile "what are you up to?" asked Anthony "well, getting ready for class" i tell him "oh, you can always ditch with me" says Anthony smiling reveling his dimples "thanks but no thanks" i say as we got to my dorm "but it was good to see you again" i say as i disappeared in my dorm "why where you talking to Anthony?" asked Fern as i was getting my cloths and my toilet tree "showering?" asked Fern "yep" I said. "I have to tell you something" says Fern sighing "sure" i tell her "I have a boyfriend" says Fern "really! What's his name?" i asked "his name is Mitch and we've been dating for a month" says Fern "aw so cute" I said "yeah, but are you going to tell Entoan about you're past boyfriend?" asked Fern "about that... Felix is coming here for collage" i say looking down "what? really? how?" says Fern "I talked to my mom and Felix came to our house which i told him that don't talk or go near my family but i guess he told her that he's coming here soon" I said "damn, It'll be awkward for Gunner" says Fern "yeah, true but i can't tell him that i already lost my virginity to a man who i never loved" I sigh "But can we talk about this after my shower?" i said "yeah, we can" says Fern.

I walked to the girl's washroom to take a shower "ugh I hate community showers" I said to myself in disgust i strip down and put a towel over my body just incase a boy comes in "ewww what the fuck did i touch?" i questioned looking down i see gum "fuck why!" I sigh washing my hair and shaving my legs and such when i get out i see Anthony and Gunner talking outside the girls bathroom "shit" i say Little to loud "Hope?" asked Anthony looking at me I'm still in a towel "Hey" I say looking at Gunner embarrassed "okay dude enough with the eyes, she's mine" says Gunner nudging Anthony "Sorry, sorry" says Anthony smiling i take a deep breath "Gunner can you hold my towel?" i asked him "Sure babe" says Gunner coming in "I'm glad I'm the only one in here" I tell him opening my towel "me too" says Gunner holding my towel "Okay thanks" i tell him letting my hair air dry.

After a moment of silence i sigh and say "Gunner, I think you need to know the truth" i start to shake "know the truth about what?" asked Gunner "my... my past" i say not making eye contact with him "oh, do you want to go somewhere private?" he asked me I nod "okay, let's go" says Gunner i nod again "isn't your car broken?" i asked "not anymore, I fixed it" says Gunner "oh, well that's good" i said looking at him taking all his features like it's my last thing i will ever see. "Where do you want to go?" asked Gunner "anywhere but here" i say as i got in his car "okay how about a cafe?" he asked me as he starts the engine "sounds good" i say "awesome" says Gunner. The car ride was silent I kept thinking about what am I going to start out "oh yeah I had a boyfriend before and he raped me and scared me for life" I think sarcastically "babe, we are here" says Gunner "oh gosh this is beautiful" i say to him "I knew you would love it" Gunner said putting his arm around my waist "I don't know how to start" I tell him "take your time" Gunner tells me. I take a deep breath when the unthinkable happened.

"Oh no, not here not now"  I say looking at the door "what?" asked Gunner "Please hide me" I beg Gunner "why?" he asked me when my ex walks over "well, well, well look what we have here" says Felix "hi" i say quietly hiding behind Gunner "don't touch her" growls Gunner I grip onto his back pocket accidental "Felix i don't want anything to do with you anymore" i tell him "No? well let see about that" says Felix "No, not again" i say practically hugging Gunner around his torso "I said don't touch her" says Gunner getting up "she's my girlfriend, I can do what ever i want" says Felix Gunner looks at me "I WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" i shout Gunner looks hurt "I though you where going to tell Pretty boy here about us" says Felix "that's why we here in the first place ass hat" i say to him "and to be honest, i never loved you the way I love Entoan" I tell him letting go of Gunner. "Oh so you never loved me? All the times i have said i loved you" says Felix "all of them was a lie" i say to him "and i don't care if you are hurt, I am happy with him" i look at Gunner kissing his cheek he smiles at me "fine if he breaks your heart don't be crying back to me" says Felix "he will never be like you, you scared me for life" I scold sitting back down.

As he walks off Gunner sits back down "you had a boyfriend before me?" says Gunner looking hurt I sighed "I did, but he was abusive and controlling it was nothing like a relationship" i tell him "why did you stay with him?" he asked me "well, I was terrified about what he would do to me and my... my Brother" i explain as my hand goes to my brother's neck less "so, my brother was my only one who cared about me and when i told him about what Felix did to me he was furious with him an well he went in his car to a bar i think and started drinking, I never saw him again" i whipped the tears forming in my eyes. I look at him for the first time he just got up walked over to me picked me up and hugged me kissing my tears away 'I love you more than life itself and i won't let anyone or anything hurt you" says Gunner tearing up i whip his tears away "I love you more than I love books, and that's lot" I smile through the tears. He looks down at me "you mean that?" he says with eye's sparkling "of course I do, You care about me like nobody else did, besides of my Brother" I confessed.

We walked out of the Cafe "I'm glad you told me" says Gunner holding my hand "Me too, i was scared what you would think of me" I tell him "I think you were brave today, You held your ground, I am so proud of you"  smiles Gunner "thanks, I was shaking though" I confessed "I could feel you shaking behind me" smirks Gunner I look away "That sounded dirty, my bad" says Gunner "you think?" i said laughing he rolls his eyes "Oh, Gunner I have too tell you something" i remembered taking Photography class soon "whats that?" asked Gunner "I am taking photography class soon, and I really want to take some pictures of you" i blushed without knowing "what kind of pictures?" he asked me "Not those pictures if that's what you're asking" I face palmed "you sure?" teases Gunner "yes I'm sure you weirdo" i tell him "okay so were do you wanna go? There's not alot in this city" Gunner tells me "Take me to where ever you want" i tell him "There's this old brick building up the road" says Gunner I nod excitedly.

I was talking to him about how I started Photography "and that's how I got into it" I say looking over at him "wow, that's intresting" says Gunner sarcastically "oh haha" i say to him rolling my eyes "Don't make me tickle you" says Gunner "You wouldn't dare!" i shoot him a look or modified "i will" says Gunner my eyes gets wided eye "you know i don't like being tickled" i say pouting like a little child "you are so cute, stop" says Gunner pulling out his phone to take a picture of me "hey" i say covering my face "I look awful today" I say "no you don't, you look better than i do" says Gunner "you always look good" I tell him covering my mouth "oh do I now?" says Gunner parking the car "yes" i tell him getting out getting my camera "where did you get that camera?" says Gunner "I always have it" I said "oh, were do you put the camera?" he asked me "my pocket" i say shaking my butt at him "nice butt" says a guy I scold at him "she's mine" says Gunner picking me up "good man" he says i roll my eyes "ready?" I said turning on my crap camera "make a sexy pose" i instruct him "Like this?" he says putting his arm behind his neck smiling "yes, if you want to kill me before I take the picture" i say blushing.

After we were done with our 'photo shoot' 'ugh, I'm so tired after all the Felix Frisco" i complain leaning on the window looking out at the beautiful city called Brooklyn. "We can see a movie at my dorm if you want" says Gunner "I like that" I tell him "what movie?" asked Gunner "your chose" i say "we can have a Taken marathon" says Gunner my eyes lit up "you like Taken too?" I asked him "are you kidding? i love them!" exclaims Gunner "it's settled then" I said "before we do, we can go to CVS and get candy and stuff" says Gunner "ah good idea" I said.

We arrived at CVS it was a ghost town and it wasn't even 7 "dang, nobody shops at CVS do they?" i whisper "i guess not" says Gunner taking my hand "I love you" says Gunner kissing my head "I love you too" I tell him attempting to his him on the cheek but ended up kissing the corner of his lips "that was awkward" I tell him getting a water "no it wasn't" says Gunner grabbing a Gatorade a blue one i think "ready?" he asked me "yeah i think so" i say walking up to the register "hello" I said "hey" says the lady "how are you tonight?" i asked "good, how are you tonight?" she asked me "good" i say "you guys are cute by the way" says The Lady "thank you" i say blushing "are you married or just dating "dating" we say together "ah, well that would be $12" she says "here you go" says Gunner "come back here again" she says behind us.

I am getting all anxious all of a sudden I know I've been to his dorm tons of times but i haven't been to my classes since I've met Gunner, I don't want my mother to think that Gunner is my main distraction which is so not true! He's my second distraction. I just don't want this relationship to go up in flames.

I just hope he is nice to my mom as he is to me...

When we get back to the dorms Wade is asleep "I don't think we should wake him" i whisper "you're right" says Gunner taking off his shirt and pants and of course i do the same because i don't want to wake up Fern "you are getting way to use to this" says Gunner getting in bed "so are you" i say getting in bed with him "I guess we won't be having a Taken marathon" I said "we still can" says Gunner taking his laptop with ear buds "always prepared" i say kissing him "you can say that" says Gunner i get up with him "this is going to be exiting!" i whispered taking an ear bud "yeah it is" says Gunner putting in the first movie. I lay my head on his shoulder looking up at him his eyes are focused on the screen his beautiful eyes shining with amusement i smile getting out my phone taking a picture of him.

After the second movie we both fell asleep my head on his shoulder and his head on my head smiling like an idiot i felt a light shinning in my face "huh?" I say heavy with sleep "ah shit, It's Wade" he says I nod going back to sleep on Gunner's lap wrapping my arms around him "I have to take a picture of them, they are adorable" i hear Wade say I smile.

When morning comes i feel lips on my temple "Morning sweetheart" says Gunner well i thought it was him "morning" I say as my vision went into focus "ANTHONY! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" I say covering my chest "now is that any way to treat your boyfriend" says Anthony "you are not my boyfriend, Entoan is" i say to him getting up "So were is Entoan?" he asked me "I was sleeping obviously" i roll my eyes "What about me?" says Gunner "Thank god" i say hugging him "what's wrong?" he asked me "ask your friend" i say whipping my temple "okay Anthony what the fuck is wrong with you" says Gunner putting his fingers through his hair "I thought you where here and i saw your beauty sleeping so i figured" says Anthony I gave him a glare "ugh, you are gross" i tell him putting my pants on.  "Well, I got you breakfast and coffee from starbucks" says Gunner "really? I never told you about my fave drink at starbucks" I giggle "lucky shot" says Gunner kissing me "and you got it right" I tell him taking out a green tea frap and cheese danish "Best boyfriend reward goes to Gunner Gumm" I say "and the best girlfriend goes to Hope Greene" says Gunner picking me up "how do you know my last name?" i asked him "Fern" we say together.

We ate on the bed "I have to go to class in a few" I tell him sighing "aw, I wish you didn't have class" says Gunner pouting "I know it's only one" i tell him "I know, and it's your favorite class" he tells me "and what that might be?" I asked him "Creative Writing" Gunner tells me my eyes got wide eye "you are kinda freaking me out" I tell him smiling "well Fern told me that" laughs Gunner "well Fern is creepy" I joke "I won't argue with you there" says Gunner i laugh "I think Wade took a picture of us last night" I tell him "really?" he asked me "yeah" I said smiling as i got the text from Wade "yep, see look" I tell him "aw we look cute" says Gunner "you think?"  I look at him "yeah" says Gunner "shit! I have to get ready" I moan Gunner pouts "can I at least walk you to class?" says Gunner "of cours, you can stop by my dorm in five" i tell him "okay, see you in a few" he kisses me.

I walk out of the dorm when i heard voices in whisperers I roll my eyes. "Morning" says Fern "Morning" I tell her getting a black dress "can I borrow your makeup?" I asked her "yeah sure go ahead" says Fern "thanks" i tell her "yep" she replies "what are you looking- OMG don't read that! It's personal" I squeal practical jumping on her "It's good like really good" says Fern "what are you reading?" i asked her "your poetry notebook" says Fern holding my notebook covered chalk board paint "Oh, thank you i uhhh i am working on something right now" I tell her getting up and putting my eye liner on "Is this it?" says Fern holding the page I'm working on 'The Brown eyed Beauty' "Please don't read that" i say embarrassed "why? Oh my god is this about Entoan?" she asked me I blush "omg you are so cute" says Fern "oh umm thank you?" i say putting mascara on "okay, I think I'm done... Oh shit i forgot my neckless at Gunner's dorm damn" i tell her "I will be right here" says Fern "fine, I will be right back" I tell her walking out "Hey, Gunner can I come in?" I asked "yeah" he says "I forgot my neckless" i tell him "yeah, here" says Gunner "thanks" I tell him grabbing it but he puts it over his head "hey no fair! I'm short" I pout "You have to come and get it" teases Gunner "I don't have time for this babe" i moan "please" says Gunner "Ugh fine" i tell him grabbing my neckless but failed "come on babe, I don't want to be late" I say "fine" says Gunner putting on my neckless on me "I will see you in a few" I tell him kissing him "okay" he says.

I walk by to my dorm when I heard Anthony's voice "hey pretty lady" he says "go away Anthony, I'm already late as it" I say rolling my eyes "oh come on, you loved it when I called you sweetheart" says Anthony "you know I'm with Gunner" i say "so, he will never know" says Anthony pushing me against the wall "ANTHONY STOP IT! I DON'T LIKE YOU LIKE THAT!" I scream "Anthony! what the fuck is wrong with you?" says Mark "oh she loves it" says Anthony "Mark, get Gunner please" i beg him he nods "ANTHONY! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" booms Gunner which is sexy as ever "GUNNER GET HIM OFF OF ME!" I beg Gunner pulls Anthony off of me I hug him and kiss him tons of times "Thank you so much" i say he chuckles "you're welcome, and if you ever come near Hope again i will end you" threatens Gunner "Okay man okay I won't come near her" says Anthony walking off. "You're sexy when you protect me" I say kissing him "Oh is that so" says Gunner pressing his nose to my cheek "yes, I have to get my shoes and my bag and then we will go" I tell him going to my dorm "okay I will stay here" says Gunner. I nod.

When I got my bag i saw a note on my bed it reads:Dear Hope, I will ruin you like i did with your brother watch who you trust cause sometimes they end lives. Yours truly, Your killer

I stared at that letter for a few moments when I realized that my makeup is smearing "Oh god I'm a mess" I say to myself getting into Fern's makeup bag to redo my make up "I look Little better" i say walking out of my dorm. "Hey" says Gunner taking my hand into his "hey" i say looking behind me "are you okay?" asked Gunner "huh? no I am not okay there was a note on my bed and it talked about my brother! Some one killed my brother, not just a drunk driver" I tell him showing him the note "oh my god, who will do something like this?" he asked me with worry in his eyes "I have no idea" I tell him leaning my head on his shoulder. "We will talk after class" says Gunner after a few moments "okay, see you in a few" I tell him planting a deep red kiss mark on his cheek "ha i think i left a mark" I laugh "It's fine" says Gunner walking off to his class.

When i get to Creative Writing class mr. Sota was explaining our assessment when i heard a thud it made me jump "sorry that was my books" says a girl "it's okay" i tell her getting out my notebook "so this assignment is my favorite one, tell me in details about one time that you lost someone you care about deeply" he explains. This ought be good.

 There's this one time that I missed someone deeply, he was my brother he was the only one who cared about me he was my only true friend i had besides my exboyfriend who wasn't my friend at all... When I told him about what my ex done to me he left the house to a bar drank all night when morning came, I never forget those words my mother told me 'honey, Salem died yesterday in a car crash' that shattered me i would never forgive myself that i was the cause of him drinking and a car killed him instantly. I was the cause of him leaving me at a age that never forgives... 15 high school student with no friends her own age... Only teachers and staff you could call me 'the nobody'. 

After a few months thats where my loneliness got to me, I cried myself to sleep thinking about what Salem did for me, He made me stronger powerful than i ever expected. I use to sleep i my brother's room when i was really depressed. I miss him so much it kills me everyday.

After i was done with my entry i gave my notebook to Mr. Sota "thank you Hope, I always love reading your entries" he explains "thank you" I say to him as i went back to my seat i began to draw till the bell rings "Okay class see you next week" says Mr. Sota "see you next week" i tell him with a smile "hey beautiful" says Gunner "hey, how was class?" I asked "okay, i had math so you know" says Gunner sighing "yeah, so what now?" i asked "I don't know really get coffee?" asked Gunner "I like the sound of that" I said smiling.

We got to his car when he said "I don't like Anthony getting to you like that" "and you think i do?" i questioned him "of course not, I know you don't like him as you with me" he tells me "you are right" i tell him thinking about Anthony makes my stomach flutter with disgust "well, I love you and i hope you know that" he tells me kissing my hand "and I love you and i hope you know that" I tell him smiling "you're an odd one my love" says Gunner with amusement in his eyes "I'm your odd one" I statement "true true" says Gunner stopping at a stop light.

When we arrive I see someone who was familiar "Hey Hope miss me?" says Felix "no, I didn't" I tell him rolling my eyes "ready to go babe?" asked Gunner behind me "yeah, lets go" I tell him looping my arm with Gunners "I love him, not you" I say to Felix not looking at him. "You're sassy today" says Gunner kissing behind my ear "It's my natural state" i tell him "well when you get to know me" I add "Well I like it" says Gunner "don't get use to it" I tell him kissing him "trust me, I already am" he says winking i nudge him playfully "what can i get cha?" says the girl "I would have hot chocolate please" I tell her "and for you sir?" says the lady "I would have a hot chocolate please" says Gunner "that would be $6 dollars" says the lady "here you go" I said "your name?" says a guy I smile "Mrs.Gumm" i say "and you?" he asked Gunner "Mr.Gumm" he smiles at down at me I smile "Mr. and Mrs Gumm" announced the boy "thank you" I smile grabbing our drinks "have a good day mr and mrs Gumm" he says I smile.

When we where out of the cute little Cafe he says "Mrs. Gumm eh?" as he dips me into a kiss "whoa" i tell "what? to much?" he asked me "no, I was surprised actually" I say blushing "so you liked it then?" asked Gunner "a little" i say as we got into his car "we have all the time we need! What do you want to do?" asked Gunner "well, I need to work on Fern's drawing" I say I've completely forgot about her drawing... "oh, well i can drop you off" says Gunner "will you? That would be amazing" I tell him joking "I... um okay" says Gunner "I was kidding, but if you have something to do I'm not stopping you" I tell him "I kinda do yeah" says Gunner I nod. We talk about what we want to do after we graduate collage and where we want to live "and that is what i want to do and where i want to live" i tell him "interesting, sounds like you are passionate about what you want to do" says Gunner "are you kidding? I love it! It's all I do" I exclaim "Okay okay calm down babe" says Gunner laughing.

When we get to the dorms Gunner kissed me and drove off...

"I'm sorry I lied to you" I slowly whisper to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 122 28
Casey finds herself dropping school with her best friends Logan and Haley and someone she barely knows. They travel around the world no rules, no des...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
120 0 8
Lynn Greene, an outgoing fun girl, who falls in love with her enemy, Mathew Cervantes, a new student who just joined her high school. At first all sh...