I Want It All | Spencer Reid...

By theunknownuser1980

"You're not alone Y/N. We all have our moments, where we feel alone, scared, unwanted, and unloved. I've bee... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
read this plz
4
*5*
*6*
7
*8*
9
10
*11*
12
13
14
*15*
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
*25*
26
*27*
28
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
33
34
35
*36*
37
*38*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45*
46*
47
*48*
49
50 pt.1
50 pt.2
51

*24*

11K 123 455
By theunknownuser1980

SMUT WARNING
______________

"You have no idea what I'm capable of doing daddy, but I guess you'll just have to find out."

"Oh really? You gonna show me what you're capable of little girl?" He asks and tries to place his hands back on your hips, but you move them away.

You start to grind on his thigh, and you keep eye contact with him and say, "You like it when I do this daddy? Wear skirts this short? Wear things like this, that make me look innocent, but you and I both know that it isn't true."

Starting to grind a bit faster, he starts to bounce his leg and that causes you to let out a small whine. You lean you forward supporting your weight on his shoulder, while he buries his face in the crook of your neck leaving kisses there.

"How's that feel baby?" He asks and you could feel his smirk on you.

You let out a soft whine in his ear and place both hands on his shoulder pushing yourself back. You look him in the eye and grab his hand and slide two fingers into your mouth and grind against his thigh.

His eyes flash with lust while your tongue drags up the pads of his middle and index finger. The pressure building in your core is overwhelming, your hips roll aggressively against his thigh. He starts to bounce his leg faster, adding to the sensation because he knows you're close. The eye contact you both have is debilitating sexy.

You hate what you're about to do next.

Stopping your movements, you get off from Spencer's thigh and remove his fingers from your mouth and stand in front of him. "Why'd you stop?"

"I'm not done yet. Stay right there and don't fucking move." You tell him and he nods at your words.

Walking into your room, you go through your drawers and find a pair of handcuffs you bought a few days ago. Next you walk into your closet and get the box in the corner that no one knows about. You grab a blindfold and your collar.

Once you have all your things, you take off the shirt you had on, so you were now left in the light pink lace bra, matching panties and white skirt.

You entered the living room and saw that Spencer had stayed in the same spot like you told him too. He turned to look at you and his eyes traveled down your entire body and his eyes landed on the things you had in your hands.

"You're gonna use those things on me?" He asked.

You walked over to stand in front of him and you straddled him and said, "Aren't you a genius? Put two and two together babe."

"Well I am a genius, but I'm still thinking that you'll end up in all of these things."

Cocky.

Putting on your collar, his eyes stayed on yours and asked, "When did you even buy that?"

You smirked and said, "A few weeks ago. I also bought a few other things."

Not saying another word, you grabbed his hands and cuffed him and put his arms above his head. "You will not get to touch me, unless given permission. And you also won't be able to see me either." You announced and put on the blindfold.

"Is that ok?" You asked because you weren't sure if he was comfortable or not.

"Yeah it's fine, but I still think you'll give in."

You started to roll your hips against him and you could already feel how hard he was underneath you. Spencer bucks his hips upwards and you moan at the sensation, but you put your hand on him to keep his hips down.

"No, if I want you to help, I will tell you. Now sit fucking still."

He stopped his movements while you kept rolling your hips against him. "You know over the past few months, you've been teasing me, leaving me all hot and bothered and that's exactly what I'm gonna do to you. You're not gonna be able to do anything but sit and watch- oh wait you can't even see. You'll just have to listen then." You said and collided your lips with his for a kiss, which you deepens by mushing your tongue into his mouth.

Not trying to give into him, you lifted yourself off of him again.

"Y/N come on, you know we couldn't do anything during those months."

Is he serious.

Your hand came down to his cheek lightly and you gripped his jaw and said, "I'm aware that we couldn't do anything, but that didn't stop you from teasing me almost every fucking day."

He didn't say anything back, so you sat next to him and palmed his bulge. "Y/N please." He breathed out.

You shook your head and let out a laugh at how he's already begging for you. "Let me tell you something you told me over and over again. Not yet baby."

Removing your hand from him, you slipped off your panties and threw them on the ground.  Spencer turned his head and he knows that you're next to him, but he's not sure what you're doing, until he hears you moan.

Spreading your legs, you trailed your hand down your entire body, lightly running it over your slit. You start to slowly circle your clit with your fingers, a string of moans coming from you.

Seeing Spencer's dick twitch in his pants, you see he tries to lower his hands from above his head, "No, what don't you understand about sitting still?"

He lets out a groan and bites his bottom lip before raising him arms again. You smile, even though he can't see, you trail you hand back down to your slit.

Slipping two fingers inside, you moan out, "Fuck." Leaning your head back, you hear Spencer's breathing deepen, and a moan slips past your lips.

You pump your fingers in and out of you at a faster pace now. Raising your head, you look at Spencer and you could see his chest rising and the noticeable spot on his pants of his precum leaking through his boxers.

His tongue is pressed to the corner of his lip and you moan out, "I'm gonna cum."

You let out a loud moan as you finish on your fingers. Letting yourself catch your breath, you sit up and crawl over to Spencer on the other side of the couch and say, "Open."

You hold the two fingers that were just inside of your pussy and places them on his lower lip. He opens his mouth and you push your fingers inside his mouth slowly, earning a moan from him as he closes his mouth and runs his tongue along your fingers tasting you. Spencer sucks on your fingers so eagerly and that brings a smile to your face as you see his dick twitch again.

You pull your fingers away from him and he says, "Ok you made your point, now can you take these off?"

"It's funny how you think I'm done." You say before getting up and kneeling in front of him.

Unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down along with his boxers, you grabbed his dick and start to move your hand up and down. A smug smile appears on your face as you feel how quick he became putty in your hands.

Leaning forward, you swirl your tongue around the tip of his dick earning a groan from Spencer. "Please Y/N, stop teasing."

You pulled away from his dick and said, "You should've thought about what would happen if you continued teasing me. Did you think that you could be the only one in charge? Hm?"

Standing up, you straddle his lap and you feel his dick tease around your entrance. As much as you want to give in, you don't.

Just not yet.

Pulling off the blindfold, he blinks to adjust to the lightning. He takes in your appearance, and throws his head back as you start grind against him. "Let me tell you this. I may be young, but I've had my experiences with many things. Don't think that I don't know what I'm doing. In fact, I think you'll love this one, I've had sex with a few girls before I met you to know what I like and what I don't." You whisper in his ear.

He groans at your words and starts to buck his hips, which you push down. Looking him in the eyes, you see the desperation.

"That look you have in your eyes right now, is what I looked like after all the times you've teased me." You said as you gripped his jaw.

He smirks and says, "And what are you gonna do about it?"

You stop grinding against him, stand up and walk into to your room finding your vibrator. Walking back out, you sit on the other end of the couch and look at Spencer. He watches your every move and his eyes travel down your entire body, until you're leaned against the arm of the couch, with your legs spread.

"I want you to tell me what you're gonna do, when I take those handcuffs off of you." You said as you unhooked your bra and lifted the skirt up, and turned on the vibrator. You moved it around your nipple and Spencer's breath hitched and he starts.

"When you take this things off, I'm gonna fuck you so hard, that you won't be able to walk. I'll make you cum as many times as I want you too, and you won't be able to do anything about it. You'll be screaming so loud that everyone on this floor will hear you and I won't give a fuck who hears you, because I want everyone to know that you're fucking mine."

You moan at his words and you see that he's keeping his eyes on your pussy and how you brought the vibrator down to your clit and inserted two fingers.

"They don't feel the same as yours daddy." You whine as you feel that all to familiar knot in your stomach.

Spencer doesn't speak and you open your eyes to look at him and it's like he's hesitant to say what he wants to say. "Say it daddy. I wanna know what you want to do to me."

He brings his eyes up to yours and says, "I will make sure that your mascara is running down your face when I fuck you and if you aren't a good girl for me and decide to be a bad girl, I will have to punish you as many times as I want too."

"Fuck, but what if I am a good girl for you? What will you give me?" You say through a moan and a whine. You want to see how far he'll go.

He huffs out a laugh and says, "If you're a good girl for me, then just maybe, I'll fuck a baby into you. What do you think about that? Take you away from everyone else, claim you forever. Let everyone know who you belong to. You'd look so fucking pretty carrying my child."

Oh My God.

Your legs shook uncontrollably as you came around your fingers and vibrator. Spencer laughs. He fucking laughs. The thought of him getting you pregnant turned you on so much, but that's will not be happening any time soon.

"Take these off."

Smirking at him, you pulled yourself together and went to kneel in front of him. "Not yet."

"Y/N I swear to god! Take these fucking things off!" He shouts and you put your lips against his dick and start to bob your head up and down at a fast pace.

Spencer brings down his restrained hands to your hair and he pulls you off of his dick and you give him a smile. "You're real fucking cute."

"Aw thanks, as if I didn't know that already. Now let go of me and let me do this." You say with attitude.

Spencer lets go of your hair roughly and you resume your actions.

Bobbing your head up and down, you place your left hand on his thigh, sinking your nails down leaving crescent marks there. He hits the back of your throat and you can hear his breathing deepen and you feel his dick twitch in your mouth as you take his entire length in your mouth.

"Fuck." He groans and before he can cum, you pull his dick out of your mouth with a popping sound and he cums on his stomach and some landing on your chest.

You start to laugh and he looks fucking pissed. But you don't really care.

"You're fucking in for it." He says through gritted teeth.

You lean forward and lick the cum off of his lower stomach and look up at him and his mouth is hung open looking down at your actions.

"Is that a promise daddy?" You ask teasingly.

Pulling away from him, you use your index and middle finger to gather the cum that landed on your chest and bring it up to your lips and sucking your fingers clean.

Spencer's expression is priceless.

"I think I'm done now." You say and stand up and clean up around the living room, leaving Spencer on the couch. "Alright good now take this things off already." He says desperately.

Looking at him, you say, "In a minute. I need to clean up here."

"Fuck that. I'm not gonna say it again Y/N." He yells out at you causing you to flinch.

"Fine." You sigh out and walk into your bedroom and get the key for the cuffs and walk out to the living room.

He puts his hands out in front of you and as soon as they click off, his hand makes its way up to your throat and he pushes you up against the wall.

Spencer shakes his head and has a smirk on his face. "That was a really hot performance you put on for me baby, but I think what I'm gonna do with you is going to be better." He says before smashing his lips onto yours.

In between the kiss you say, "I highly doubt that."

Spencer pulls away from you and lets go of you and brings his hand down to your cheek lightly and you moan.

"Do it again." You say while looking him in the eyes.

Spencer puts his hands on both sides of your waist, and lifts you up. You wrap your legs around his waist and arms around his neck and you pull him in for a kiss.

He starts walking in the direction of your room, without breaking the kiss and you moan once you feel him place his hands beneath your ass giving it a harsh squeeze.

Once in your room, he places you down on the bed and hovers over you. "Are you sure your ready?"

Throwing your head back into the mattress you say, "Yes now can you please just fuck me already?!"

Spencer doesn't say anything just stares down at you. "Fine. What's your safe word?"

You look up at him and say, "RED for stop and YELLOW to stop and do something else. Now please hurry up and fuck me because if not, I can do it myself."

Spencer hovers over you again and this time, his hand comes down on your cheek harder making you turn your head.

"Shut the fuck up already. The only time I want to hear you is if you're moaning my name. Do you understand little girl?" He asks you as you turn your head to look at him.

"I understand." You say softly.

He brings his hand to your cheek again and says, "I understand what?"

You roll your eyes and say, "I understand daddy."

He smirks at your response and leans down to whisper in your ear and says,

"Let's see how much of a slut you are."

Spencer roughly pulls down your skirt, then stands up straight to remove his boxers. He stares down at your body before he positions himself at your entrance and slams into you. "Oh fuck," you scream.

The both of you let out a string of moans. Spencer brings his left hand down to your neck, his grip slight tight, "I've missed this, being able to fuck you and see how much of a mess you are for me, he breaths out. Spencer snaps his hips forward, feeling him hit your g-spot with each thrust he made. You close your eyes, tilting your head back into the matees, feeling tears spill down your cheeks.

"Open your eyes, Y/N."

You slowly peel your eyes open, moaning at the sight above you. Spencer has his hand around your neck, your hand was wrapped around his wrist, his hair messy going in every direction, sweat starting to form on the top of his forehead, and his skin flushed red. "Fuck Spence," you whine out.

As soon as you make eye contact with him, you cry out as you feel him place his fingers directly on your clit making fast circles,  "Spence—I can't," you whine. "F-f-fuck," you screamed you came around Spencer's dick. Spencer's grip tightened around your neck, feeling  his dick twitch inside of you. "Come on Spence, come for me," you said with innocence laced in your tone and a smile on your face.

He throws his head back, letting out a loud groan and you feel his cum shoot inside of you. Spencer lets go of your neck before, leaning forward and laying on top of you. You let out a deep breath as he kisses the sides of your neck, "I fucking missed that," he muttered against your skin.

"Me too. You have no idea," you softly said.

Spencer lifts himself up, slowly pulling out of you, causing you to gasp at the sensation. "We're not done yet, baby. Get on your hands and knees," he ordered. You smiled at his words, quickly getting on your hands and knees and as soon as you were in that position, you jolted forward as you felt Spencer's hand come down on your ass.

You moaned at the feeling, stabilizing yourself and pleading, "Do it again." His hand came down on your ass again, the ringing sound was heard around the bedroom, "Fuck," you gasped. Spencer's hand comes down on your ass again, but harder this time, causing you to lose your balance, so you are now holding yourself up by your elbows. Spencer takes a deep breath, you turn your head and rest it on your shoulder to see Spencer. He was looking down at your ass and he was running a hand through his hair.

"Come on, Spence. Do it already," you begged.

He smirks at your words, then he positions himself at your entrance and slowly enters you from behind. The both of you let out gaps, that soon turned to moans, that you are for sure your neighbors heard. Spencer places both hands on your hips, holding you as he snaps his hips forward at a relentless pace. You hear the sounds of his skin on yours as he makes the both of you moan. His right hand leaves your waist and you feel it come down on your ass.

Spencer's hand comes down on your ass again, jolting your body forward. Your face is against the sheets and your back is arched ass up. Spencer's hand runs up your back, before grabbing a hold of your hair and pulling it making you look up at the ceiling. Your eyes roll to the back of your head, moaning at the new position. "Fuck, you look so good this. A perfect little slut for daddy," Spencer breathes out. He thrusts his hips forward and your body jolts on the bed.

You let out a loud moan as Spencer's hand lets go of your waist and snakes around the front of you down to your clit. "Come on pretty baby, I wanna hear how good I'm making you feel," Spencer groaned. "Fuck, Spence. It feels so good, p-please go faster," you pleaded while letting out a string of moans.

You feel a few tears start to fall down your face, your legs also start to shake, and the words coming out of your mouth are incoherent. "Can't even form a sentence,  I like how you get this fucking dumb with me." You cry out as he hits your g-spot continuously. "N-need to cum--please, let me-- daddy!" Spencer pulls on your hair, pulling you up towards him with your body flush against him. His left hand leaves your clit and wraps around your neck.

You pierce your eyes shut, as you feel your release nearing. Spencer's grip tightens around your neck, lips brushing against your ear, he whispers, "Look at yourself." You peel your eyes open and see both you and Spencer in the reflection of the mirror.  "Look at how much of a slut you are for me. Your mascara dripping down your cheeks, my hand wrapped around your neck, my hand in your hair, my dick inside of you so fucking deep, eyes rolled back, and that desperate look on your face," he whispers in your ear.

Moaning at his words, he trailed his lips down your neck, "Please, let me cum!" you pleaded.

Spencer removes his hand from your neck, pushing your body forward on the bed, but keeping his hold in your hair.. He leans down, whispering in your ear, "Come for me, like the fucking slut you are."

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!" you cry out,  gripping the bed sheets as you cum around his dick. Spencer continued to fuck you through your orgasm and after a few seconds you feel his grip tighten in your hair. His dick twitches inside of you and he shoots his cum  inside you. He quickly pulls out of you, grabbing onto your hips and flipping  you over. Spencer sees his cum slowly dripping down your thighs and a devious smirk appear on his face as he gets down on his positions himself between your legs.

Letting out a loud gasp, your hands immediately go to his hair, as he gathers his own cum on his fingers, inserting two of his fingers inside of you, making sure his cum goes into you. "Spence— I can't take it. Please stop—." He looks up at you through hooded eyes, seeing the look on your face and saying, "Shut the fuck up and take it like the little fucking slut you and I both know you are."

You throw your head back,  arching your back as you feel your release nearing again. "Come on, little girl, you can give me another one." he says as he curls his fingers up hitting your g-spot. Nodding eagerly, your legs begin to  shake and you come around his fingers.

As you catch your breath, you slowly sit up, you see Spencer putting his fingers in his mouth moaning around them and looking directly in your eyes. Spencer pushes you back down on the bed, tilting your chin up, and you immediately open your mouth.  Spencer spits directly into your mouth and you taste yourself as swallow,  earning a smirk from Spencer. He leans down, pressing his lips onto yours and he immediately lifts you up and walks around the bedroom, until he gets to the spot he wanted to be in.

Not wanting to pull away from him, you feel Spencer remove an arm from your lower back and you hear the sound of a chair being moved around. Spencer sits down on the chair and you sit on his lap looking around your bedroom. He brought you to sit in front of your mirror. Your back is facing the mirror, but you quickly remember that there's another mirror next to your dresser facing you.

He has a clear view of your actions and you have a clear view of your facial expressions, "This ok?" he asks. "More than ok." you say with a smile on your face. Spencer hums in response, lifting your hips and sits you on his dick. Your mouth opens at the sensation you've grown all too familiar with. He places his hands on the sides of your hips, while you place yours on his shoulders. Leaning your head down,  you press your lips onto his and start to grind your hips forward and back slowly. Spencer groans into your mouth, putting his right hand in your hair and pulling it, so your head turns to the side. He places his lips on the side of your neck sucking on your skin, leaving hickies in his wake. "I like it when you leave marks on me daddy," you moan out as his dick hits your g-spot.

You feel Spencer smirk against your skin. He makes his way down to your shoulder and bites down lightly, causing you to drop your hands from his neck and leave scratches down his back earning a groan from him. "I like leaving marks on you too, because people get to know that you belong to me." he says along your skin as he starts to thrust upwards. Moaning in his ear, you look at yourself in the mirror and moan louder at what you see.

Spencer's free hand comes down to rub circles on your clit in time with each thrust. You throw your head back in pleasure, Spencer's hold on your hair loosens as he takes your nipple into his mouth. "Ah Spence, fuck," you moan out as he tugs on your nipple between his teeth. Looking at the mirror again, you see your movements and want to switch it up. "Spence, I have a better idea," you say, pulling away from him.

He nods and you slowly lift yourself off from his dick and once your feet hit the ground, they shake and feel like they weigh a thousand pounds. Hearing Spencer's small laugh, you limp your way around, so that you're facing forward and you both have a clear view of what is going on.

You sit back on his dick, throwing  your head back letting it  lean against his shoulder. He leans down, placing more kisses along your neck that was now filled with hickies. "This better?" you ask Spencer. He hums against your skin, placing his hands on your hips, and starting to lift you,  then sinking you back down on his dick.

You close your eyes and let out a loud cry as he hits your sweet spot. "What is it, little girl? Did that make you feel good?" He asks curiously and he thrusts up as you sink down on his dick, earning a moan and a cry from you. "Like that?"  You nod eagerly, "Fuck- yes!"

Spencer places one hand on your hip and the other wrapped around your neck as he starts to thrust upwards. Peeling your eyes open, you look at the mirror and make eye contact with Spencer. He's paying attention to every move you make. His eyes travel down your entire body. From your mouth opening in pleasure, your boobs that bounce as you ride his dick, the way your eyes close when he hits your sweet spot, his hand wrapped around your neck, the hickies, bite marks and bruises starting to form on you.

"Daddy—." you cry out.

You start to move your hips in a circular motion and bring your right hand down to rub circles on your clit. Spencer moans at what he sees in front of him. "Just like that baby. Such a good girl."

Spencer turns his head to look at you and you do the same, then he leans in to kiss you. The kiss is very rough, rushed, and filled with a mix of emotions. Spencer bites down on your bottom lip, his grip on your neck tightens and your motions start to quicken. He lets out a moan into your mouth, you smile against his lips, and lift yourself up then sink down again of his dick. Pulling away, you look in the mirror and see Spencer looking at you already and he says, "You gonna come for me?"

You moan, nodding  your head eagerly. Spencer drops his hand from your neck, placing it above yours and rubbing fast circles in time with his thrusts. "Come on baby, give me one more. Be a good girl and cum for me," he says into your ear, making you lean your head back on his shoulder. 

Spencer's thrusts start getting sloppy and your movements quicken and you cry out, "I'm coming, fuck fuck fuck fuck." As you came around Spencer's dick, Spencer brings his free hand up to your chin and turns you to look at the mirror to his left. "Such a good little whore," he says into your ear, making you let out another moan.

You see your face and how you're panting and sweat starts dripping down from your forehead. Lips swollen and skin marked. Spencer's lips are swollen, skin flushed red, sweat dripping down his forehead, he's panting as well and then you feel his dick twitch inside of you and you feel his cum shooting inside you.

He continues to fuck you through both of your orgasms and removes his hand from your clit and neck and brings them back down to your hips. The both of you stare into each other's eyes through the mirror smiling at one another. After a few seconds, Spencer taps your thighs and you slowly lift yourself and hold onto Spencer to stabilize yourself before you fall to the ground. "I got you baby," Spencer tells you before lifting you up and walking you over to the bathroom.

"I'll be right back," he says to you as he sets you down on the toilet to do your business. He walks out and closes the door. Once you finish, you stand up and slowly limp your way to the sink to wash your hands. Looking at yourself in the mirror, you take notice of all the hickies Spencer left on your neck, collarbones, chest, and you look down to see the small bruises starting to form on your inner thighs.

"They look good on you." You're pulled from your thoughts as you hear Spencer enter the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "I can say the same about you," you say smiling at him through the mirror. Spencer walks closer to you and tilts your chin up and leans down to kiss you. "Sneaky little girl," he says in between the kiss, making you smile.

"Well I guess we both like marking what belongs to one another," you tell him as he pulls away and walks over to turn the water on in the shower.  He hums in response and goes back to stand in front of you again and pushes a strand of hair that was in your face behind your ear. "You did good tonight bab,."  he says with a smile.

"Thank you. And I can say the same for you," you tell him and wrap your arms around his neck as he lifts you up to take you into the shower. The water relaxes your muscles as soon as you enter the shower. "You ok?" Spencer asks as you wince when the water runs down one of the bites Spencer gave you. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm  just a bit sensitive."

"I'm sorry." Spencer apologizes and the look on his face flashes with concern and anxiousness. "Hey hey hey. Look at me I'm ok I promise. It's nothing bad. I'm fine, seriously Spence. If I wasn't ok I would tell you and if I was uncomfortable with something I'd tell you, so stop worrying, I'm fine," you reassure him and kiss his chest. He nods and gives you a smile, which you return. The rest of the shower, the both of you spend it in a comfortable silence.

Once the both of you finish in the shower, Spencer wraps you in a towel and does the same to himself before carrying you out to the bedroom. He places you down gently and kisses your forehead before he walks over to your dresser. "Can I wear one of your t-shirts? Please,." you ask softly. Spencer turns to look at you and he sees your pleading look. "Alright only because you're cute and said please," he says and grabs a t-shirt from his bag and a pair of panties for you from your drawer.

He hands you the clothing and you carefully put it on, while Spencer gets dressed as well. As you sit on the bed, you feel your legs start to shake. While you hold them down, you hear Spencer chuckle behind you. "I keep my promises." he whispers. You turn to look at him and instantly flip him off and the both of you laugh.

Spencer gets into bed beside you, pulling you in for a kiss. He moves to hover over you while he trails his lips down your neck.  You wrap your arms around his neck and legs around his waist. Spencer presses his bulge against your thigh, earning a moan from you. "You think you can go one more time?" he asks you in between the kiss.

You nod, "Yeah, I think I can do it."

Spencer brings his lips back up to yours, bringing his fingers down to your panties, pulling them to the side, while you push down his boxers. Spencer slowly enters you again, the both of you letting out gasps. Spencer groans when you clench around him.

"Do that again," he says in between the kisses. You oblige and he lets out a string of moans, "Fuck Y/N." Hearing him moan out your name instead of a pet name, makes you moan and get butterflies in your stomach. He pulls away from the kiss and grabs onto your left hand and intertwines it with his and pushes it down onto the mattress, while he fucks you.

He looks into your eyes and says, "You've been such a good girl for me all night. Should I give you what I said earlier?" You throw your head back, arching your back and moan out, "You wanna get me pregnant, Spence?"Spencer grabs a hold of your right hand and brings it down to your lower stomach, your breath hitches at what you feel. He leans down to whisper in your ear, "What do you think, should I?"

You moan loudly, as he hits your cervix, "Please--." Your eyes roll to the back of your head, Spencer leaves your hand on your lower stomach and brings his now free hand up to your throat.

"Does me fucking you like this distract you from answering my question,"  he asked, while his grip tightened around your throat. It was hard for you to speak and there was no way you could answer him and he  knew that. You try to nod against his grip, but you choke on your spit and he slowly loosens his grip, letting you take a few gasps of air.

"Do you want it that bad?" he teasingly asks.

You whimper, bringing your right hand up to his wrist, and mumble, "Yes--please! D-Do whatever you want to me!"

He lets out a moan at your response and says, "Oh I will, baby. Don't worry." He grunts through his words, thrusting his hips forward sloppily and you couldn't respond, all your focus was holding onto your release, while he chased him.

"If you let me keep fucking you like the fucking whore you are, we'll get closer to that situation a lot sooner," Spencer groaned. "Fuck fuck fuck, I'm gonna cum!" you cry out. Spencer bottomed out inside of you, his dick twitches  inside of you and he emptied himself against your cervix at the same time you found your release.

You slowly start to feel lightheaded from all the times you've come tonight and the amount of overstimulation. Letting out a soft mewl, Spencer removes himself from you and goes straight into the bathroom. He returns with a washcloth to clean up the mess you both made. You let out a wince as he drags the cloth against your shaking legs.

Once he finished, he carried you into the bathroom, to do your business. "Call me when you're done," he said as he set you down on the toilet and walked out. When you were done, you yelled out his name, "Spencer!" He quickly came in, helping you walk to the sink to wash your hands.

You both brush your teeth and wash your faces, before going to bed.

When you both finished, he carried you back into the bedroom and handed you a new pair of panties and a new shirt. This shirt was an FBI shirt, on the front it had the BAU logo and on the back it had his last name.

REID

You smile softly while pulling the shirt on. Spencer gets into a new pair of boxers and a pair of gray sweats. He smiles at you, then walks over to you, placing his hands on the sides of your thighs and pressing his lips onto yours. "Ready for bed?"

You nod as you pull away from him, "Yes. I'm fucking exhausted."

He nods and helps you get under the covers. Your legs continue to shake and once he's laying next to you, he pulls you into his embrace. You lay your head on his bare chest and trace random patterns on his skin. Spencer does the same to you. He put his hand underneath the shirt you had on and traced patterns on your back.

You both lay in each other's embrace and Spencer's breath hitches when you drag your hand on his lower stomach. "I'm gonna stop right there, because I cannot go another round," you joke. He apologizes and kisses your forehead and you can sense that he wants to ask you something. "What is it babe?"

"Did you mean what you said?" he asks. You weren't sure what he was asking about, so you asked,  "Is it about you getting me pregnant?" He shook his head, "No, no, no.  Not that." You furrow your eyebrows together then ask, "Then what is it? Come on Spence, you can tell me."

"Earlier you said that you've had sex with women, was that true?" You turn to look up at him, seeing that he was already looking down at you. "Yeah it was true, but that's in the past," you answer honestly. "Why does that bother you?" He shakes his head quickly and says, "No, baby. No, it doesn't bother me. I was just curious. So you're bisexual?"

You smile and say, "Yes I am, but I don't want you getting any ideas on having a threesome, because you are mine."   He chuckles, "Oh, trust me,  I wasn't thinking of that I promise. I wouldn't want anyone else, just you little girl." You lean up and place a chaste kiss on his lips and say, "Ok daddy, I will take your word for it."

He pulls away and says, "Don't start with that, unless you wanna go for another round." You giggle, "I'm gonna stop right here. I will not be able to get out of bed tomorrow if we go again. As much as I love the sex we have, I'm calling it a night."

"I was kidding Y/N," he laughs against you.

You smile and turn your body so your back is facing him. He wraps his arm around your waist and spoons you from behind. "Can I ask you one last question?"

You hum in response groggily.

"You don't have to answer this, but have I met someone you've had sex with?" You look over your shoulder and say, "Yes and I will not tell you who because you're a genius and you'll figure it out, but I don't want you to get mad when you do. It's in the past. I have you now."

His embrace tightens around you and your legs continue to shake beneath the covers. You hear Spencer laugh softly behind you. "Oh, shut up," you say through a laugh.

"Goodnight little girl," Spencer whispers into your ear and places a kiss on your neck.

"Goodnight daddy." You tease and roll your hips against his clothed dick. He holds your hips in place and you let out a laugh, "I'm stopping, I promise. Just wanted a reaction out of you, which I got. Night Spence."

"Sweet dreams baby."

________________

Authors Note

Added an edited version of chapter 25. If you read the original chapter 25, you'll probably notice some differences and you haven't read the original chapter 25 I had published, this will be the first time reading this missing part of the story.

Love You All
xoxo
- Destiny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 6.4K 51
Who knew someone who made you so mad could make you feel so good. You never imagined you would fall in love with him, and you never thought you could...
46.9K 922 34
The reader, the new member of the BAU becomes friends quickly with her new team. A friend from their past enters the readers life again, but what wil...
13.2K 545 58
Ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with? Never easily falling in love with someone you work with while you both are d...
223 6 22
spencer, i'll remember how i'd loved you. even after i saw the hate behind your sweet eyes and messy statistics. even after i heard casually cruel wo...