Alpha and elas

By Abccosplays

some short stories i wrote about my oc and another oc, some have more parts. includes aus, dnd world, smut, a... More

breakfast time
Two will give in
LDR
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
all mine
Practice makes perfect
Party for two
GC: man whores (+anyk)
daddy's pup (๐Ÿ”ž)
Overthinking
The wolf moon
the backalley
Caught redhanded
Datenight
Bad day
Akkar being a cockblocker for 6 minutes straight
forgotten days pt 1
forgotten days pt 2
first meeting
the gang in a whore house๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
jazz traditions
by the fireplace
missed u
oblivious elas (๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž)
long time no love
late night drive in
down by the willow
the wish of life
a kelhana's way
the prince and the wolf
knight to remember
knight to remember: part 2
a king to rule them all
top student
double dare
blessed life
dear soon-to-be mr kelhana
surprise visit
an eventful morning
a mind of his own
liar liar
To, my king
backstory alpha dnd
(info dnd session 2022)
far far away
alpha's diary
hero
enchanted au
enchanted pt 2
Ki-Joon
the 4th date
our heroes
nightshift pt 1
nighshift pt 2
enchanted au pt 3
park day
surprise
a helping hand
Bounty Hunter pt 1
a father's love

flying lessons

27 0 0
By Abccosplays

"i just, i can't seem to get it right..." elas said to his friend as they strolled down the hallways of hogwarts. you see, elas was one of the top students in hufflepuff, maybe even all of hogwarts. but one thing he has yet to master, is flying. elas hated that he wasnt good at it, sometimes his nerves got the best of him and stopped him from doing so.

"i don't know elas, maybe you should try private lessons?" his friend told him.

"yeah,,,maybe that's a good idea. im sure ill find a teacher who will help me out" elas sighed.

"you know, i happen to know a certain slytherin with purple hair gives out private lessons to the slytherins, you could ask him to tutor you" his friend carefully suggested. elas's eyes widened as he looked at him.

"alpha?? oh no. what if i mess up infront of him. that would blow all my chances with him away. im not doing that not now not ever" elas quickly said, clearly nervous at the idea of having private time with his crush.

"oh come ooonn~ it'll be harmless" he said, nudging elas with his shoulder.

"im sure he only teaches slytherins anyways, just forget about it" elas sighed.

"no, you're going to ask him today. if u don't, i will" he said quickly before running away to the dining hall with elas running behind him. everyone was gathered there for breakfast just like everyday. ravenclaw, hufflepuff, slytherin and gryffindor all at their own table. elas stole glances at the man at the slytherin table, who was having fun and laughing with his friends. elas caught himself smiling along, just seeing the man he loved happy made him happy automatically. that is until his friend anyk nudged elas.

"careful, if u keep smiling at him like that he might notice u." she teased as elas cleared his throat.

"i was not smiling at him...i was just- i remembered some...funny joke" elas tried to lie, even though he sucked at it.

"just eat your food, make sure to catch him after we're done tho, i know what you guys are planning" anyk said taking a bite of her food making elas whine.

.

.

everyone was finishing up, eating the last pieces of food on their plates. elas nervously shook his foot, waiting for them to be excused and leaving to catch alpha. though alpha's girlfriend, delta, was all over him and hated being away from him. so elas would have to come up with a plan. elas despised delta, not only because she was alpha's girlfriend but also because she didn't treat him right. elas could treat him way better. plus, delta is really rich and her father is a very famous wizard. she got to choose someone into a forced relationship, and ofcourse, she chose alpha. alpha had no choice but to accept since he'd be put in huge debt of money that he didnt have. alpha was always very popular with women....so having to watch alpha in an unhappy relationship without love, was torture. while elas was deep into thoughts, the students were dismissed. chaos formed as wizards and witches of all tables walked to the door. elas quickly stood up and pushed himself through the croud to get to the slytherins, hoping to find alpha. with alot of hardships elas managed to spot some slytherins, after looking around for a while he spotted alpha with delta holding his hand. he quickly got as close to alpha as possible before grabbing his other hand and pulling him towards an empty corner, making alpha let go of delta immediately. delta only made a slight reflex to grab him back but gave up when alpha was too far away already. elas quickly pulled alpha around the corner and stood infront of him.

"woah, hello to you too?" alpha asked confused as he looked elas up and down.

elas just stood there, at a loss for words now that he locked eyes with the taller boy.

"....what is it?" alpha asked as he leaned on the wall behind him. elas just looked at him, frozen in place for some reason he couldn't understand.

"better say something before i start to think you pulled me away from the rest to snog" alpha said noddig at elas. elas his eyes widened.

"NO! n-no no not at all...i was just curious about the flying lessons.." elas said avoiding eyecontact as much as he could. alpha raised an eyebrow.

"oh, you mean the private lessons for the slytherins? yeah i guess it pays well. plus ive been able to teach everyone how to fly. why? puppy can't fly?" alpha asked tilting his head. elas just shook his head, ignoring the nickname he got just now. alpha chuckled.

"i guess you're lucky you're cute. i normally only teach my own kind but....ill make an exception for you. be sure the wolf pack doesn't find out tho, my friends would not appreciate that. meet me this afternoon at 16:00 at the field." alpha said walking away already. elas quickly grabbed his wrist before he could, making him slowly turn back to look at him.

"what's the price?" elas asked. "you mentioned its not free."

alpha smiled before walking towards him, standing as close as he could. he looked into elas's bright yellow eyes, that matched his hufflepuff self perfectly. his attention suddenly moved to elas's lips as he wiped his thumb over his bottom lip. before elas could react he walked backwards. giving him an eyebrow raise before disappearing around the corner. elas stood there as he touched his lip with a slight smile. what just happened?

.

.

.

it was now 15:50. elas was already at the field, just in case alpha would be early too. which he ofcourse wasnt, he got there at exactly 16:00.

"how long have u been here pup?" alpha asked as he held his broom.

"just a few minutes...dont worry" elas said as he stood up and walked to alpha.

"oh im not worried, i need you to have enough energy to fly tho." alpha said as he nodded his head to further into the field and walked away with his broom, elas following behind.

"now, step one, im sure you remember" alpha said as he handed elas his broom. "careful tho, that's the best broom around." alpha warned.

"great, no pressure" elas said which made alpha laugh. elas rolled his eyes with a smile before sitting on the broom, standing still for a moment before whispering the correct words, unsteadily lifting his feet off the ground. alpha quickly grabbed onto the broom to stop elas from going anywhere. he quickly helped elas back to the ground.

"you skipped a couple of steps there, you're gonna need more than just today..." alpha sighed. elas gave a nervous smile which made alpha smile at him for real.

"don't worry, just set off the ground gently, ill hold you" alpha said as he guided elas up in the air. keeping him in place steadily. alpha praised him as elas sat still in the air.

"there you go, don't worry, the broom just wants you to fly already. dont grip it so hard. calm down, are you trying to break my broom?" alpha laughed as he gently put his hand on his to calm them down.

"maybe" elas said as he saw alpha laugh at his joke. alpha guided him a bit higher, letting elas take a little more control than before.

"you're doing good, see? no need to be scared." alpha comforted.

.

.

elas and alpha had been meeting secretly for weeks now, elas getting better at flying everyday. the two had grown quite close, alpha even introduced him to delta. turns out she's just as big of a bitch as he thought. alpha had to sneak away from delta all the time though, which made elas feel very special. today, elas made alot of progress. the two were currently in the air, throwing a ball around and just talking about everything.

"i still don't believe you managed to scare akkar like that" elas laughed as he threw the ball back at alpha. alpha laughed along as he threw the ball again.

"you'd be surprised how easy it is, he may seem tough but i promise you you could do it." alpha smiled. elas just shrugged.

"oh by the way!" alpha started. "i found something in my backpack the other day that doesnt belong to me" alpha said as he pulled a diary out of his backpocket. elas's eyes widened in nervousness as he saw alpha hold his diary in his hand, he wrote some stuff about alpha in there..

"give that back!" elas quickly said, reaching his hand out to alpha. alpha looked at the book and raised an eyebrow.

"sure, get it yourself" alpha said as he flew a little further away. elas took a deep sigh before doing the same and actually flying for the first time. he can't read that diary.

as alpha saw elas follow he started flying away, elas chased after him, flying perfectly. elas quickly grew a smile of pride, and joy because this was really fun to do. alpha smiled at elas too.

"THATS MY BOY, TOLD YOU MY LESSONS ALWAYS WORK!" alpha yelled at him as he enjoyed the fresh air in his face. elas spread his arms as he yelled out in excitement. alpha laughed at him as he made his way back to the ground, elas doing the same as he giggled away. as soon as they got off their brooms they walked towards eachother.

"ok, i give in, you did it. i can fly! now can i have my diary back please" elas asked politely. alpha just smirked before holding elas's waist and pulling it towards him in a swift move. he quickly kissed elas's lips. elas couldn't believe it at first so it took him a little longer to kiss back. as he felt alpha go in for another he wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him in even deeper as he kissed him back. the two were standing outside, kissing eachother with so much love out in the open where anyone could see. but they didn't care, they could only think about eachother at this moment. when they pulled away they rested their foreheads against eachother, letting their noses touch. until elas was suddenly hit with realization. he slowly pulled back and looked at alpha with a confused face, still holding onto him. alpha gently smiled at him.

"you're quite good at describing people pup, i must admit. the part where you said i was a handsome tall boy with sparkling brown eyes really got me" alpha's smile grew bigger as he saw elas's expression change to extremely embarrassed.

"YOU- YOU READ IT?!" elas asked offended as he hit alpha's chest playfully. alpha only sighed as he pulled elas closer.

"shhhh, just come here" alpha said as he leaned in again, elas grabbing onto the sides of his face as they shared a few romantic kisses. when they pulled away elas slightly giggled.

"i guess my tutoring fee is all payed now isn't it?" he said as he looked up at alpha.

"oh nonono, i think im gonna need a little more than 2 kisses. i mean, i DID just teach you how to fly" alpha said, clearly proud of his achievements. elas rolled his eyes.

"ill have to pay up then?" elas giggled at him playing along.

"you don't want to be in debt, do you?" alpha asked as he rubbed his hands along elas's sides. elas shook his head with a smile as he caught alpha's lips again, not caring who would see it. maybe the two were finally able to be together, after alpha dealt with delta ofcourse. but for now, the boys were the happiest in eachother's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270 0 24
A story with my original characters. Each chapter is from an ocs pov. โš ๏ธTrigger warningโš ๏ธ death, mentions of sh, suicide, suicidal thoughts, talk o...
303 2 15
oneshots (or small stories) about oc's that i dont have a book for. enjoy <3
10 0 5
So I have like too many unfinished story's, so I decided to post them all here to get some feedback so I can maybe finish a story, so yeah if you wan...
821 20 19
This'll just be a ton of short pieces all pertaining to my Rainbow High OCs lol. I love these characters so much, so it'll be fun to write more about...