Seeing Stars - DreamNotFound

By adelynebitch

The overwhelming chemistry between them and debilitating, omnipresent yearning for each other had grown to be... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Update

Chapter 10

28K 591 1.5K
By adelynebitch

HOLY SHIT 1K READS! I'm so insanely thankful and baffled? I know most of you came from TikTok, so thank you, oh my lord. Those of you who are coming back for my somewhat sporadic updates are absolutely incredible. I truly hope this story has not been disappointing so far. I'm very curious what you all prefer-smut or the plot or both! I will write way more smut if you want it, or less! Either way, I adore you so fucking much. Enjoy this next chapter, my loves. <3

Also, I'm realizing that smut is becoming pretty integral to the storyline, so if you don't like it I'm really sorry. I'm trying to write some more fluffy chapters like the last one but I think the majority of people prefer the spicy stuff. Please let me know if I'm wrong! :)

Smut Warning <3

The pizza wasn't very good. To be fair, it was like two bucks and George ordered it from some 24-hour gas station/convenience store because of the late hour. He and Clay were eating it out of boredom, not hunger. They were now browsing Netflix, looking for the horror movie they were never able to watch after George asked him what they were which escalated to... other stuff.

"What about this?" The Blair Witch Project. George had already seen it, which was better for him so he wouldn't be too scared.

"Yeah, sure."

Throughout the movie, Clay was acting stupid and not focusing, instead, he was trying to get some attention from the brunette. He was playing with George's hair and kept trying to kiss him, but George was enjoying seeing him struggle and repeatedly turned away, annoying the blonde.

"George, I'm bored!" He whined.

"I can tell. What do you want to do, then?" George stared at him, amused by his childish boyfriend.

"You," Clay smirked.

"Oh my god, Clay."

Clay grabbed his chin, bringing their faces very close together. George felt his warm breath against his lips, tempting him. The blonde put his hand on the other's thigh. "You don't want me, George?" He put on a deeper voice, obviously trying to seduce the other. It was working, of course.

George felt a blush forming on his cheeks, he was so easily flustered. He felt himself becoming hard. Clay moved his hand farther up the other's thigh and George diverted his eyes. He couldn't even pretend Clay's efforts weren't working at turning him on.

"We should probably," he cleared his throat, "stream, or, um, something today." He couldn't look the blonde in the eyes.

"Maybe~" Please stop with the voice, oh god.

"Yeah, we should tell them we're together soon..." George was fully hard and Clay's hand was very close to his dick.

"They'll be very excited." Clay's scent was destabilizing for the brit, he was so hard to resist. George didn't have enough self-restraint for this. He only wanted one thing.

Within an instant, as if the world had slowed around them, George felt Clay's lips on his. The intense feelings, the butterflies in his stomach, his flushed cheeks, they hadn't gone away with time. It still felt so new and inviting, Clay had such an effect on him. Everything about him: his warmth, how he tasted, was intoxicating. George felt as if this was all he needed to survive, Clay. Maybe it was an addiction, probably unhealthy to feel this way. He didn't care. He couldn't, not at this moment.

Clay was dangerous, specifically, his hands. One was tangled in the brit's hair, the other had started to palm him through his jeans. George opened his mouth to let out a moan, giving Clay enough time to insert his tongue and explore relentlessly.

George couldn't think, not clearly anyway, green apples and cinnamon and blonde hair and emerald eyes and heat and breath clouded his brain. Clay's hand ventured under George's waistband and down into his boxers. 

George was now receiving a full-on handjob from the younger. Clay moved his hand up and down at a shamefully slow rate, using precum as lube and rubbing his thumb over George's slit every few intervals. The brunette was a moaning mess under Clay's touch. 

"I-ugh, I'm close!"

Clay's hand sped up, edging George closer and closer to his climax. The blonde had now moved from his boyfriend's lips to his collarbone, sucking on spaces that were already purple and leaving even darker marks. 

The Floridian's unforgiving speed caused the brit to cum into his hand, eliciting an emphatic moan from George. 

Clay gave George a quick peck before grabbing some tissues and cleaning them up. George felt partially gross still having his wet underwear on, but he decided to ignore it, figuring they'd be ripped off him later, anyway. 

The movie had ended in the midst of their session so George was tidying up their plates and the empty pizza box. "Should we stream now?"

"Oh, yeah. The fans are gonna freak out that you're here."

"I know, they'll probably be mad we didn't tell them sooner." George laughed at the thought of angry tweets and chats. 

"So, are we going to tell them that we're like actually together," he emphasized the last word, "or just that you came here?"

"I don't know... Maybe one thing at a time? A lot of them already speculate that we're secretly dating." 

"I guess they're correct." Clay laughed. 

"Guess so."

They got into their respective rooms and opened a Discord call. George would be the one streaming so he prepared for that. 

"I'm kind of nervous."

"Don't worry, they're gonna be so excited."

"I should play Heatwaves in the background." Clay wheezed. 

"They'd know like instantly if you did."

"Yeah, true, I'll save it for whenever we tell them we're dating."

George started his stream, webcam on. The chat immediately flooded with questions about why the background was different. 

"Hello, hello, everyone!" George talked to the audience for a couple of moments, thanking people for donations and intentionally ignoring the many location questions, before unmuting Dream. "Okay, so, um, you can all see that I'm not at home right now," The brit laughed awkwardly, "that's because I'm actually in Florida." George faked a shocked face and chuckled as the chat quickly exploded in many confused, happy, and mostly disbelieving messages. 

"Yeah, we're in the same house right now."

"Yup, I'm with Dream." It kinda hurt to say that instead of Clay. That name reminded George of being thousands of miles away and craving so badly to be more than friends. 

"They don't believe us."

"It's true!" He laughed, barely able to read the flying chat messages. Donations popped up asking the pair to prove it and expressing both excited and jokingly angry reactions. "I don't know how I'm supposed to make you guys believe me but..." 

"Oh wait, one second."

A minute or two later, George heard his door begin to open. "Wait, wait, I have my camera on." He shifted the monitor away from the door. Clay entered with his mask on and hood up, slightly startling the brunette. "Oh my god, okay, nevermind." He brought the webcam back to where it was before. 

"Here you go, we're not lying." Clay was muffled from the mask.

"Yup." Clay wheeled a second chair over to sit next to George and they sat answering donation questions and reacting to the surprised and delighted chat. Many people were spamming 'DNF' and 'Heatwaves,' George giggled to himself. 

"Can we get a height comparison?" George read a dono, "No. I'm gonna look so short." He shook his head.

Clay wheezed, "What, you don't want them to know you're 5'2?"

George scoffed, "I'm not 5'2, oh my god." He quickly changed the subject, "When did you get to Florida? Um, two days ago."

The chat once again erupted, asking why they didn't stream earlier and many people joking about how they were too busy doing other things... At multiple points, George had to hide his face in his hands to conceal his laughter and surprise at the accuracy of the chat's accusations. He couldn't imagine what they'd say when they revealed they were dating.  

George felt a hand roam down to his thigh. He stopped himself from glaring at the masked male. "Um, yeah, so," Clay's hand squeezed and George chuckled out of fear and embarrassment, he glanced down quickly. "We haven't decided when I'm going back but hopefully not for a while." 

The chat noticed George look down and, once again, spammed DNF-related comments and allegations. There were too many 'Where's Dream' TikToks about this, they're totally gonna catch on, George thought. 

The brunette used his own hand to remove Clay's, evoking a faint, muffled laugh from the other. 

"Alright, well, we should probably get going. But, thank you guys for watching!" George and Clay said goodbye to the chat and answered any final, lingering questions. George ended the stream.

"That was not okay," He glared at an amused Clay who was removing his mask.

"I didn't do anything." George rolled his eyes. 

"They definitely know."

"Oh yeah, the chat was going crazy." They laughed, "We can tell them soon. 

"I'll title the stream DNF Confirmed." Clay wheezed, throwing his head back. 

"Great idea. In the meantime," the blonde approached George, putting his hands on the arms of the chair, trapping him in, "I want to do something else..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 2.2K 67
Dream, George, and Sapnap have been living together in Florida for years when a zombie apocalypse uproots their lives. Along with other survivors, th...
188K 8.5K 41
George does the one thing he is not supposed to do: he crosses the Safe Border, knowing very well nobody has ever returned from leaving before. Did h...
45.6K 852 33
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, when Ava's best friend comes back to town and Ava starts to fall for her best friends brother. George smiled, "So, what are you sayi...
218K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...