One more day. ; Mattheo Ridd...

By Sab020

A life where a girl doesn't have a futur due to a rare disease that is slowly killing her. She is slowly loos... More

Characters
One more year
✨A/N✨
Nauseous feeling
What a weird girl
Let the feast begin
Thinking
Who is she?
Alone
Just perfect
Before everything went black
Weird
Jealous
The revelation
I promise
Those two idiots
A piece of bread and an orange
This is the one
We look hot
Masquerade
Life's not fair.
Seizure
My futur
Poison
Until the end
Where is she
Just impossible
Beautiful rainy day
Anger
Thank you
Are you scared?
Black blood
Put an end to it
He saved me
My darkness
Her distraction
Nothing happens for nothing
Draco
Madness
She smiles
His sun
Lonely
It hurts
We'll meet again
Miracle

Freezing water

8.4K 143 38
By Sab020

Swipe for emusic 🎶

Maria's POV

It's been a week since Dumbledore announced the ball which means that there's only have a week before the masqued ball. The problem is that I still don't know what I'm gonna wear but like my auntie always says, there's always a solution to every problem and my solution is...PANSY! she's like the best in fashion. I've never been the best in clothing so she's always been there to help me. I'm glad I have a friend like her.

Today it's Friday, finally. It's been long week. After the classes my friends and I will meet at the black lake to hang out. Even Mattheo. Just thinking about him made me have butterflies in my stomach. Why does it always happen that's annoying.

I was walking in the hallway with Pansy to go to out last class of the day.

« Ok so I was thinking, because of your lack of stylism in clothing, we could go to the a dress shop and shit so I can make you look like a real queen. » she says to me, I knew she would say that.

« Uh excuse me Miss but my stylism in clothing is not that bad but I would really appreciate you help me. »

« Ok it's true it's not that bad but it's not better than me and I WANT you to look good for your last ball » she says the end of the sentence a little more quietly, like she was scared of upsetting me. Which she did not.

« It's ok you can say it I'm not gonna jump on you » I laugh a little and she laughed too.

« Ok perfect so tomorrow we will go to diagon Alley ont the two of us » she says excited.

« Cool i cannot wait » we almost arrived to the classroom but before we could reach it she gripped my wrist to pull me aside.

« One last thing, I've notice the sexual tamsion between you and Riddle so I cannot not ask...is there something happening between you two? » she says with a smirk. I don't know why but it made me blush.

« No what are you talking about, we're just friends » I said as I felt my cheeks turning red.

« Look at you blushing like crazy, I'm gonna pretend I believe you for now because I don't want to be late in class but don't worry we're not done talking about it little girl » oh fuck. She then walk into the classroom and I followed her.
.
.
.
This class was so fucking boring, I thought it would never end so I did the only thing I'm good at and I started daydreaming. My first thing that I thought about was Mattheo. The way his beautiful brown eyes were sparkling every time i looked in his direction and his curls falling loosely on his forehead slightly touching his eyes. Or even his scars on his face that surprisingly looked good on him. One on the bridge of his nose and the other on his cheek bone.

« Miss Prince are you with us? » the professor called my name and made me stop daydreaming.

« Uh what- yes sorry » I spoke.

« So if you were paying attention you can surely answer the question can you? » I hate teachers.

« Um yes the answer is Polyjuice » I don't even know what was the question but I saw that we were talking about a potion that made us look like a person or animal if you take their DNA or some shit.

« Well I guess it's true that you were listening because it's the right answer. » the professor says surprise. I got lucky.

I looked around and see Mattheo looking right at me and clapping his hands silently to congratulate me. I smile in his direction.

The rest of the class was still as boring as it was but it finally came to an end which means The day was over and I could go hang out with my friends.

I made my way out of the class and I felt a hand pull me to the side. What the fuck I thought.
I looked up who it was and my eyes met his eyes.

« It was a good save earlier » Mattheo says with a smile referring to when to teacher caught me when I wasn't paying attention.

« Yeah it was, I really wasn't paying attention but can you tell me how can a class can be so boring and long? » I ask him and he laughed a little at my comment.

« I have no clue but I need to tell you something » he says getting a little nervous.

« Yeah go ahead » I smile at him to reassure him even though I had no clue what was happening.

« Well..um you know for the ball, I was wondering if-« before he could finish his phrase, he got cut off by Theo that was yelling at us.

« Hey! Love birds stop flirting and get your asses over here! » he shouted and telling us to follow him in the common room to hang out like we planned.

Mattheo cursed under his breath, what did he want to tell me. It looked important.

« We should go before we get murdered » he says a little annoyed that he couldn't tell me what he wanted to tell me.

« Yeah we should » I laughed a little. He then took my hand that made my heart beat a little faster. What is he doing to me?

We made our way to the Slytherin common room with our hands in one another. When we arrived, the others were already on the couch having a conversation.

« Ah look who decide to join us. » Zabini spoke first, I just rolled my eyes in response. Pansy looked at our hands and then look at me while smirking. I glared at her to tell her that it was nothing.

We sat on the couch next to each other and started talking with them.

« So are we going to the black lake of what? » Pansy spoke a couple of minutes later.

« Yeah let's go » we all said in sink. We then made our way outside to the black lake.

We sat on the ground still talking about random things.

« So for the ball that is coming next week, do you guys have a date or something? » Draco asked. Of course the subject would come sooner or later.

« I actually do, I asked a girl in ravenclaw » Theo says. Yo what, when did he do that?

« Really? And who is this lucky girl » I asked

« It's Luna Lovegood » oh god. It's an interesting mix i'd say.

« Oh I'm sorry for her » Pansy joked.

« Shut up Parkinson » Theo rolled his eyes and made us all bursted laughing.

« Speaking of ball, I have something to say. » Zabini spoke at his turn. Everyone looked at him suspiciously. He then stood up and walk towards Pansy. Oh shit here we go.

« Pansy Parkinson, would you like to accompanied me » he says while taking her hands. She looked shocked but in a good way.

« Omg of course dumbass » she yelled and then hugging him. That was fucking cute.

After the big annonce we continued talking about everything and after a while they all decided to jump in the lake. They took off their shirts and Pants the jump in the cold water.
Blaise walked towards Pansy once again with a smirk on his face. We all know what he was about to do when Pansy.

« Blaise, BLAISE ZABINI DON'T YOU DARE THROWING ME IN THE WATER! » but it was too late, he already picked her up and jumping in the water with her in his arms.

« You piece of shit, never mind I don't want to go to the ball with you. » she says, everyone started laughing once again.

The other guys jumped in the lake in their turn except me and Mattheo. There's no way I'm taking of my shirt, I lost so much weight because of my condition, I look like a fucking skeleton so I stayed in my clothes, I will probably regret it but I don't give a fuck.

Mattheo took of his shirt, oh god I tried not to stare but it was almost impossible.

« You like the view Prince? » he asked, oh no that's awkward.

« You wish Riddle » I tried to play it cool.

All the others that were still in the lake were laughing and splashing water everywhere.

« Come on Maria, the water is not that cold. » Draco shouted from the lake. I shook my head no.

« There's no way I'm getting in the cold water. » I yelled back at him.

« Riddle can you please help the Princess to get in the water » Pansy asked Mattheo, oh no she knew what she was doing, this bitch, I looked at her and she just winked at me. I hate her.

« Come one Princess don't be a wimp » Mattheo smirked at me. Oh I would slap his smirked out of his Face If I could.

I tied to run away from him but he didn't give up, he was running after me. His legs were longer then me so it didn't take long before he caught me. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

« Mattheo Riddle, put me down right now, I'm not playing! » I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

« There's no chance I do that, I promised your friend I would help you » he laughed. We were  getting really close to the lake and he was about to jump.

« MATTHEO LET GO OF ME RIGHT NOW » I didn't get the time to finish my phrase, he was already jumping, I screamed as he jumped.

I came back at the surface of the water and I had water in my nose. He came back at the surface just a little after me. I coughed a little due to the water in my mouth and nose.

« You ASSHOLE » I hit him playfully. He just laughed in response. Gosh the water is fucking
cold.

The water was so cold, it made my body weaker and I had difficulty to swim so I grab The closest thing that happened to be Mattheo and clung to him. Because you know I don't want to drown today. He saw that I had difficulty to swim and my body was weak so he put a arm around my waist and brought me closer to him. My entire body was shaking and I was getting more tired. Everyone seemed cold because their lips were getting blue and starting to get out of the water.

« I'm starting to get cold, imma get out. » Pansy says and everyone followed her and Mattheo and I did too.
  Every one was putting their clothes back on except me because well you know I already have them on but they were socking wet and cold. Nice. My entire body was shaking and my lips I'm sure we're blue. I forgot to bring a towel because I'm stupid and I didn't think i would get throw in the freezing water. Thanks to Mattheo and Pansy.

Speaking of Mattheo p, I think he noticed that I was freezing my ass because he snatched the towel from Pansy's hands and walked towards me.

« Hey asshole, it's my towel. » she yelled at him

« Well your friend over there is freezing, so you should thank me for keeping her warm » he spoke back to her. She didn't say anything back because she knew He was right.

He then put the towel around me and her me with it. I instantly felt more warm but I was still shaking.

« Thank you » I smile at him with a shaky voice. He just smile and nod.

« Why did you keep your clothes on, you wouldn't be that cold if you had taken them off. » he asked. I wasn't gonna tell him that I looked like a skeleton so I Mede up an excuse.

« Well I didn't expect you to throw me in the water like that so it's not really my fault if you ask me »I lied, well it was not completely a lie.

« Fair enough » he chuckled.

We sat on the floor. He was still holding me and I was sitting on his lap. Everyone was in their own conversation. Pansy was talking with Blaise and laughing some joke he made, some times I don't understand the. One moment  they are fighting over I don't know what and the second after they are laughing together and flirting. Anyways, Draco was in a deep conversation with Theo talking about I think the ball.

I felt Mattheo staring at me and he leaned his chin my my shoulder.

« I have something to ask you Maria » he decided to speak. I think it's about the thing he wanted to tell me after the class. I nodded my head for him to continue to talk.

« i was wondering if you would like to go to the ball with me? » he asked getting a little nervous. I've never seen him that nervous before.

« Aw, i would love to Mattheo » I smile and I felt him relaxing a little bit. I also felt him smile.

After that we didn't really speak, we were just admiring the moment and our friends talking with each other that caused us to laugh sometimes at something they said.

After a while, we decided to go back to the common room and I really needed to change because my clothes were still wet from the lake.

We went back inside and I went in my dorm with Pansy. I was really tired so I changed into some comfortable clothes that were a black hoodie and grey sweatpants and I don't know what happened next because I fell asleep on my bed.

Holy shit, that was my longest chapter, I hope you liked it. Let me know if you prefer long chapter or shorter ones. Love ya'll ✨❤️ (also, I'm sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 6 5
Albus Dumbeldore and Gellert Grindelwald two of the most powerful wizards who had ever lived. But they are connected by something strong that could n...
737 267 9
They've both wanted to play the hero. But in the end, who are heroes, if not just villains in someone else's story? Harriot. A girl whose 'bad qualit...
51 25 9
Amara, going into the fourth year of Hogwarts, with a haunting past surrounding her, navigates her life in the world of love, friendships and revenge...
48.9K 624 27
Y/N (female) x Mattheo Y/N and Mattheo are enemies (I hate you because I love you deal) at first but then something changes... I decided not to make...