An Alien In Alola

By cookiemuncher4

The story is about a young person who was once a hero and a human in his dimension, but was stabbed to death... More

Bio
Alien Voice
The story begins
Alien VS Alien
Melemele Island
Pokemon VS Alien
A new day
Another day
Under the sea
A new alien
Lamput
New friends
Cave
Trust?
Pokemon School
Pikachu VS Scorpiblow
Meeting the parents
House
Tapu Guardians
A haunted Pokemon school
First Z-Crystal
Water Crystal
A day at the city
Alola, Alola!
Heart of Fire, Heart of Stone
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 1
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 2
A Wild Yungoos Chase Part 3
A Wild Yungoos Chase part 4 finale
Memories in the Mist!
Secrets out
Tapu Fini VS Alien
A grand debut
Floors on lava
A game of golf
Show me the metal!
Got Meltan?
Shocking
Money
UB-02 Beauty
The dealer of destruction!
Fist punch part 1
Fist punch part 2
Fist punch part 3 final
🎃A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL🎃
Drawn with the wind!
Aiming for the top floor!
The nightmare challenge
Run while you still can
Survive the night
In a nightmare
Tapu Bulu VS Alien
🎄A Christmas Special🎄
Captured
The one that didn't get away!
Training
Alien VS Pokemon friends
Z-Moves
Pheromones
Living on the cutting edge!
Pokemon Battle Royale
Finding out the truth
Save me
Escape
Stay
Underground city
Drill battle
SMOKIN
Night at the club
Cuban Pete
In control
Dragon battle
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
Sled race battle
Bug fight
Fly racing
Emerald
Hard as steel
Fashion competition part 1
Fashion competition part 2
Fashion competition part 3 final
Important News
Illusion
Tapu Lele VS Alien
Beach fun
🦇💀Tales of the Pokecrypt💀🦇
Freaky Thursday
Freaky fight
Who was I?
The truth
I wanna party
Mating Season part 1
Mating Season part 2
🍋Mating Season part 3 final🍋
Christmas video and pictures
❄🎄Christmas Tales🎄❄
Ice, ice, baby's
Hatchlings
10,000 In Alola part 1
10,00 In Alola part 2
10,000 In Alola part 3 (short)
10,000 In Alola part 4 final
Rolling
Electric cat and Electric mouse
Surfs up
The ice pack
Introduce
Pancake time
The mall
Kids day out
Grounded
Under the rag
In the shadows
Running with the Lycanroc's
🍋Hot night~🍋
Evil Shiny arrived at Alola
Brother vs Brother
Friends with benefits
More friends with benefits [WARNING]
Final stand
Explanation
A heart
Shiny (short)
Ribbon
Crystal
Ivy
Shadow
Aleon
Flair
Telsa
Coral
Sugar

Vengeance

678 16 3
By cookiemuncher4

Death, lots and lots of death that is caused by the Pokemon's that has been experimented and tortured by the humans, but now that their free the can have their revenge on them. In the office we see Alpha packing everything in a suitcase and putting some important papers in his briefcase has he is about to leave this place.

Alpha: damn it! All the hard work and people I recruited was a waste!

He quickly looked at the security cameras on the screen and saw all the guards and scientists being killed by the Pokemon's, he even saw some of them trying to leave but was killed.

Alpha: and it's all that little Eevee fault! How could one small Pokemon do all this?!

As he continues to pack everything and leave he look at the brochure of Alola. He thought to himself if he goes there he could recruit more people and capture some Pokemon on that Region. Meanwhile outside far of his office we see Eevee running through the halls and in those halls was two guards firing tranquilizers at her but no effect.

Guard #1: why the hell is it not going to sleep?!

Guard: I don't know! Just keep-

He couldn't finish his sentence when Eevee jumped at him and started scratching his face. The second guard tried to help him by reaching down and grabbed Eevee, but Eevee bit down on the other guards hand and ripped off his arm. He screamed in pain and Eevee did it again with his other arm, and then both of his legs and eventually he died of blood loss and losing important limbs.

Leafeon: man, humans are so fragile.

Jolteon: tell me about it.

They then heard someone trying to get up, they turned around qnd saw the other guard that Eevee was scratching and bitting him. Eevee walked up to him but the guard grabbed his tranquilizer gun and started shooting Eevee, but it has no effect and eventually it ran out.

Guard: sh*t!

He tried to stand up but Eevee stopped him.

Guard: w-w-what t-the hell... are yo-

His sentence was cut off when Eevee stabbed his neck with her sharp claws, got closer to his face before saying one word.

Eevee: deeeeath!

She ripped out his throat and lots of blood came out of him as he slowly dies. She then spotted a door and has a sign that said office, we walked closer to it and gotten ready to kill Alpha.

Eevee: this is it. It's time to kill him for what he has dome to me and other Pokemon's that he tortured.

Espeon: well be cheering you on Eevee.

Vaporeon: good luck in there.

She nodded with a smile and gotten ready to go in there. Meanwhile, in the office Alpha is sone packing everything to leave. He pressed a red button to activate a secret elevator that is hidden behind the walls.

Alpha: I knew adding that secret escape elevator would come in handy some day.

And before he could get in he said one last thing to the secret underground lab and Region before going to Alola.

Alpha: good bye lab and Hoenn! And hello new lab and Alone Region!

He started walking in the elevator but stopped when he heard his door being kicked opened. He looked and saw it was Eevee and she is pissed as Hell while Alpha is also pissed.

Alpha: you! You're the one that did all this!

Eevee: and you're the one that gave me 7 voices in my head, tortured me and every Pokemon in this place!

Jolteon: uhh, she does know that humans can't understand Pokemon, right?

Espeon: forget it she's on a roll.

Alpha: I'm gonna kill you and I'm gonna enjoy that!

Eevee: not unless I kill you first!

She ran straight towards Alpha and jumped at him but Alpha shield himself with his briefcase. He pushed her off and ran straight towards her trying to hit her with the briefcase, but he keeps missing.

Alpha: hold still damn it!

During all the dodging Eevee ran under his leg and scratch his leg leaving claw marks. Alpha shout in pain while as Eevee licked the blood off of her claws.

Eevee: oh your bloods spicy! Delicious...

She ran straight at him for another tast but was met with a powerful kick from him. She crashed on the wall leaving a hole but got up like it was nothing.

Umbreon: come on Eevee! Use shadow ball to kill him!

Eevee: I can't because I haven't learn any moves! The only thing I can use is my sharp claws!

She ran up to Alpha and jumped toward him but every time ahe does that Alpha always defend himself with his briefcase and suitcase. But he couldn't defend his legs and he always being cut and scratch by her until he enough.

Alpha: that's it! I have enough of this!

He opened his suitcase to reach for something to end this.

Glaceon: what is he going to get?

Flareon: probably just a bat or-

Alpha pulled out something in that suitcase and in his bag was a-

Flareon: GUN!?!

Alpha: dance b*tch!

Eevee: OH SH*T!!!

Alpha started shooting at Eevee with his gun but luckily Eevee dodge each bullets but almost got hit. Eventually, she has gotten a little tired of dodging them and started slowing down.

Alpha: gotcha!

He fired one bullet at Eevees face and her head was facing down. At first he thought he got her but to his suprice he sees Eevee lift her head up and saw the she cached the bullet with her teeth and spit it out.

Vaporeon: oh what a mouth.

Leafeon: that's what she said!

Eevee: now I'm really piss!

Suddenly, her body started shacking and she ran up towards Alpha but really fast, and almost feels like she teleported. She quick attack Alpha sending him crashing to a mirror and it caused lots of pain of his back. Meanwhile, Eevee was shocked on how she just did that.

Eevee: what was that?

Espeon: that was quick attack.

Eevee: quick attack? You mean I just use a attack move?

Espeon: you sure did. Now do it again and again! If you do that his bones will be broken and his organs will be squish!

With that Eevee use quick attack about five times on Alpha and he started to look a bit weak and a little... dead.

Umbreon: maybe just one more hit and he's good as dead!

With that that Eevee did one more quick attack at him to send him to Hell. But Alpha still had enough energy left in him, he picked up a broken mirror shards and once Eevee got a little closer he slashes Eevee's face, giving her a permanent red scar on her left eye ans stopping her attack.

Eevee: OW!! You bi-

She was cut off when Alpha stabbed her on the shoulder with the mirror shards and kicked her on the face and sending her crashing to the wall. Alpha quickly got up and was about to stab her again but this time on the face. He was close to stabbed Eevee but Eevee quickly got up and bit down on Alphas hand which made him dropped the mirror shards and making him yell in pain.

Alpha: AAHH!! YOU LILLIE SH*T!!

He pointed his gun at her face and pulled the trigger, but there was no bullet coming out of it because he ran out of bullets. So he started hitting Eevee with his gun and smash her against the walls. While all that's happening Eevee started feeling weak as her bones feels like it's broken.

Jolteon: come on Eevee! Don't give up!

Eevee: (why... aren't... you guys... sound like your in pain?)

Flareon: that's because we could only feel cold or warm from your body, not pain.

As Eevee started getting weaker she let go of Alphas hand and was on the floor. Alpha started beating the life out of her as he was letting all his anger and hatred at her, he then grabbed another mirror shard and stabbed her on the stomach causing blood to come out of Eevee's mouth. Alpha looked at her and saw no movements on Eevee and he thought to himself that he had won.

Alpha: finally. Now it's time for me to go.

He grabbed his stuff and started walking towards the elevator but not fast enough because of how much damaged his body has. Meanwhile, Eevee was still on the ground and still alive but not for much longer, and her personalities was trying to get her up.

Vaporeon: come on Eevee! Get up!

Umbreon: don't die Eevee!

Leafeon: get up! Get up!

Eevee: (I can't!... this is the end... for me.)

She started closing her eyes but not before looking at a screen that appears to be security cameras. She looked and saw Ursaring, Froslass and Emolga getting everyone out to safety when they found the exit, she thought to her self on what she said to them.

Eevee: (I'll kill take him out with my last breath.)

She also thought about if Alpha got away he will capture more Pokemon and experiment on them, and she won't let that happen. She started using all her strength to get the mirror shard out of her stomach. And when she did get it out blood started coming out of her stomach but it suddenly stopped.

Eevee: (what?! How?!)

Espeon: that would be us Eevee.

Eevee: (wait! You guys are...)

Espeon: yes were stopping the blood that is coming out of you're stomach! But not time for that, it's killing time!

Eevee quickly got up and use quick attack to get in fron of Alpha when he was about to enter the elevator and rammed him, pushing him back to another mirror. Suddenly, Eevees tail starting to feel a little heavy and it turned to iron.

Eevee: what that!... is that...

Umbreon: yep! It's a move call iron tail. Your tail turned to iron.

Eevee: what am I suppose to do with it?

Umbreon: use it to break his bones!

She quickly ran straight towards Alpha and smash his leg breaking it. Alpha yell in pain as Eevee was doing it again with his other leg. Alpha was about to grab a mirror shard but Eevee use iron tail on both his arms, he couldn't move anymore as both his arms and legs were broken and bones were sticking out.

Leafeon: alright Eevee! Now go for the head!

Eevee: no, I got a better idea.

While Eevee got a better idea to end Alphas life, Alpha was in so much pain and couldn't move, he glanced at Eevee as she was slowly walking towards him with pure hatred and thirst for revenge and blood. While he was struggling to move he looked down at a bunch of broken mirror shards and saw a bunch of Eeveelutions who was doing the same thing as Eevee was doing and they all have red scar. Eevee was now on top of him and Alpha qas now scared, he saw hatred in her eyes while Eevee see fear in his eyes.

Alpha: *scared* p-p-please! Have mercy!

She then pierce his stomach with her sharp claws and said one last word that Alpha was going to hear, even though humans can only hear their species name they could "somehow" understand what they say, but not all the time.

Eevee: mercy is for the weak!

And with that she started ripping and shredding off Alphas stomach. Alpha was screaming in agonizing pain and coughing out blood and by the time Eevee thore open his stomach, she started pulling out his organs with her mouth and eventually nothing was left in Alpha. She looked at Alphas face and see he's dead, but she didn't stopped there. She bit down on his neck and use her mouth to rip off his head from his body and spit it out. She looked at the head and body and saw she finally did it, she killed Alpha.

Eevee: it's over, I finally got my revenge.

She then looked at the security cameras on the screen and on it was a couple of Pokemon going through the exit and her three friends who are near the exit and they seem to be talking about something. She turned up the volume and listened to what they are saying.

Froslass: all right, did we get everyone out of here?

Ursaring: yep! I checked everywhere and we got everyone out.

Emolga: and we seem to killed all the humans. Now let's get out of here!

Froslass: what about Eevee? We can't leave her here!

Emolga: but remember what Eevee said? When we get everyone out of here we need to block the exit!

Froslass: but... but-

Ursaring: look! Emolga is right, we need to do this and we don't even know where she is!

Froslass looked at the ground with tears coming out of her eyes. Ursaring pulled her into a hug along with Emolga.

Ursaring: I'm not happy about this to but we need to this so no other Pokemon's can suffer like we did.

Froslass: *sniff* o-ok! Let's do this!

Froslass and Emolga went through the exit while Ursaring is preparing to block the only exit. He did it by clapping his hands together and unleashed a powerful thunder clap that shook the place. Ursaring quickly ran to the exit and once he did lpts of large rocks/boulders fell and blocked the exit so no one goes in and out.

Vaporeon: welp, I guess that's that.

Glaceon: yeah. But the elevator is still open, we could use it to get out of this place.

Eevee: not yet! There's still one thing left to do.

Espeon: and what is that Eevee?

Eevee: were going to burn this place to the ground!

Flareon: all right! Now you're talking!

Leafeon: but isn't this place already in the ground?

All: shut up Leafeon!

Eevee then started looking around the place to find anything she could use to burn this place and she did, she found three gasoline just laying in the corner.

Espeon: how convenient.

Eevee: what was that?

Espeon: nothing!

So, now that she found a way to burn this place she grabbed the first gasoline and started pouring it to the ground and leaving trails of it, while humming a tune along with the 7 personality in her head who are taking turnes to humm a song.

After the first gasoline is empty she grabbed the second one and find the fire sprinkler system and somehow she replaced all the water with gasoline. After that the grabbed the third one, pour it to the ground and made a trail leading towards Alphas office. On the way there she spotted one of the dead guards pocket and in that pocket was one cigarette and a lighter. She decided to use it and once she got in the office and done pouring the last gasoline, she walked towards the elevator but not before she spotted a brochure.

Eevee: what's this?

She looked at the brochure and it's about this Region called Alola.

Jolteon: it looks like that was the place Alpha was going to go.

Flareon: but not anymore!

Eevee was looking at the brochure and took it with her. Once she was in the elevator she put the cigarette in her mouth, use the lighter on the cigarette, with one puff and blow she said one last thing to this place.

Eevee: burn in Hell.

She then threw the cigarette on to the ground where the trail of gasoline is and fire was there, she quickly pressed the button and the elevator door closes and up she goes and this elevator was moving fast then a regular one. In the underground lab we see the place started burning, the humans body started getting crispy, and the smoke caused the sprinklers to turn on but instead of water gasoline rained down everywhere and causes more fire to spread more and more places as this place will not be remember by anyone. In the elevator we see Eevee waiting patiently to get out of here and once the elevator stopped the door opened and she got out of the elevator and the elevator went back down. After that Eevee looked around her surroundings, it appears to be a rocky area with little grass, she looked up in the sky and it was nigh time on a full moon, she took a deep breath of her first fresh air and breath out.

Eevee: (I'm free.)

She decided to look around a bit while carrying the brochure in her mouth. After exploring a bit she discovered lots of foot and paw prints on the ground and it's all red, all the Pokemon's escaped and covered the main entrance with large boulders and rocks so one can get in and out and they seem to went in the forest, where they belong.

Glaceon: so, now that you got your revenge, what are you going to do now?

Eevee: (I don't know. I can't go back to my friends because they think I'm dead and you seven will tell me to kill them!)

Flareon: so true.

Umbreon: so what now?

Eevee: (you see this brochure? I'm going to move to this Alola place to live happily. But first I need to train abd learn more attack moves in order to protect myself.)

Espeon: probably a good idea. But first you need to clean your self and get some rest because tomorrow is training time.

Eevee nodded and went in to a different direction and into the forest. After a few moments she found a large water pond, jumped in there and washed all the blood out of her fur. After that she gathered a bunch of leaves and put them in a pile and slept on in acting like it's a bed, she looked up in the night sky and siad one more thing before going to sleep.

Eevee: Ursaring, Froslass, Emolga, and all the Pokemon that got out of the lab, stay safe and... I'll miss you all so much.

With that she went to sleep so she could start training in the morning and for tomorrow is a new day in the outside world.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64 5 7
Voltron x Omnitrix user OC crossover Read the story (Sorry for no cover. I'm doing this on an iPad.) (I do not own anything the story besides my own...
21.1K 511 15
Earth was about to go into war against all of the world's countries, starting a world war 3 that is until people with super powers put a stop and bri...
5.3K 56 37
Y/N is a sweet child who lives in the alola region surrounded by Pokémon they have never met. Y/N has always dreamed of becoming a well known name o...
14.6K 268 24
This story is about a girl that's carrying a secret of her own that will change everything. Follow her in this extraordinary Alolan adventure where s...