The Wolf Rejected the Twink {...

By -yxungest

Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When E... More

note + cast + playlist
The Wolf Rejected the Twink
Ivan: Live My Life
Enzo: Bonds
Ivan: The New Guy
Enzo: Beta's Dirty Little Secret
Ivan: Hate
Enzo: A Beta's Stubbornness
Ivan: All About Eyes
Enzo: The Human's Help
Ivan: His Lovely Touch
Ivan: Safe
Enzo: Oh No
Ivan: Going Through Motions
Enzo: Bang!
Ivan: Helping the Omega
Enzo: He's The One Person I Will Ever Love
Ivan: The Art of Magic
Enzo: The Human Heart
Enzo: The Return
Ivan: The Bite
Enzo: The Witch, The Werewolf, and the War {Part I}
Enzo: The Witch, The Werewolf, and The War {Part II}
Ivan: Kind Of Perfect Moment
Enzo: I'll Protect You
Ivan: The Mating Ceremony
Enzo: The New Power
Ivan: Darling, You'll Be Okay {Part I}
Ivan: Darling, You'll Be Okay {Part II}
Enzo: Hidden Thoughts
Ivan: "Welcome" Home
Enzo: Jayden's Here!
Ivan: He's Gone
Enzo: Echoed the Walls
Ivan: We Have Work To Do
Enzo: Soon
Ivan: Favorite Weapon
Enzo: Dream
Ivan: Shaky Hands & Sudden Deaths
Enzo: All Choked Up
Ivan: The Twink Rejected the Wolf
Enzo: Eyes Wide Open
Ivan: Believe Part: I
Ivan: Believe Part: II
Enzo: Don't Leave Me Alone
Ivan: The Bloody Claws
Enzo: Dear Friend
Ivan: Fate Calls
Enzo: Hi, HellØ
Author's Note!

Ivan: In A Flash

7.8K 385 50
By -yxungest

        Just like that...the moment was gone in a flash. I didn't know why I was nervous to answer Enzo question. It's not like I did something horrible or it was my fault. It wasn't because I didn't do anything bad. Enzo's gaze were waiting impatiently for my answer and by each minute my nervous feeling was turning into anger. He didn't have to know what I was doing or what I did. It's not like he owned me or something.

        But why did I felt sick to the stomach when I was replying the scene where Alexander and I kissed in school, in front of everyone, in front of Luka? And the fact that there are Werewolves in my school who saw me kissed another Werewolf doesn't make the situation any easier.

        I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to forget about the sick feeling that was growing in the pit of my stomach. Here goes nothing.

        "You smell Alexander on me because...he kissed me," I said and watched his reaction. His eyes flashed with shock and he opened his mouth but closed it. An uncomfortable silence came. I shifted my feet and bit my bottom lip, raising my eyebrows and waiting for him to do or say anything. He gasped and lifted his finger, pointing at me with a angry glint in his eyes.

        "I swear to fucking God Ivan, if you tell me he kissed you on the lips, I will rip his throat with my teeth," he sneered.

        I bit my bottom lip harder. "Okay, I won't tell you he kissed me on the lips then."

        His blue eyes were glowing brighter. "He fucking did, did he? That motherfucker! I thought I told him to stay away from you and get his own god damn mate!"

        "I'm not a fucking toy, Enzo!" I yelled. "I don't want you or him! It just suddenly happened and—"

        "And you jumped the fucking gun. You fucking kissed him because you felt like it. What else did you do? Fucked him in the boys bathroom, or did some freak watch you kissed and fucked at the same time?"

        I let out a shaky breath as I took a few steps back. I tried not to let what Enzo said hurt me but it felt like my heart was cracking a bit. I knew he would upset about the kiss but not this upset. I wanted to tell him it wasn't my fault. I didn't mean to kiss him. Its not like I liked it...right? I put on a blank mask and narrowed my eyes at him. Enzo's fiery glare was on me.

        "Don't make me sound like a fucking whore or a twink. We're not dating. We will never date because I don't like you and I don't care if we're mates. I want this bond we have to stop growing. I want nothing but Jayden to be in good shape," I said coldly.

        I was surprised I saw sadness flashed through Enzo's eyes. He finally understood that I didn't want or need him in life. After the shit I did for him. I get treated like some fucking whore. "I protected you from my god damn family. You saw me cry, you saw me vulnerable and all you care about is some fucking kiss from a Werewolf?"

        Enzo shook his head, his anger faltering a bit. "You don't understand, Ivan. We're mates, claim or not, you can't kiss random fucking Werewolves! Especially from a different pack! It causes trouble and we don't need that right now."

        "What we don't need right now is a fight about me kissing someone else."

        Enzo groaned in annoyance and gripped his hair, pulling it a bit. I saw a few of the pack members watch and listen profoundly at us. I knew I was testing Enzo's patient and anger but he had to understand that I do not like him.

        "Hey Enzo, do we need to teach a lesson to this twink?" One of the pack members asked, almost growling. Enzo stopped gripping his hair and his eyes looked ready to kill. He licked his bottom lip and nodded a bit. My eyes widen when I felt hands grip on my arms. I thrashed around, pulling and tugging away to get away from them. Was Enzo really going to let them hurt me? I will not show fear. I will show how much Enzo was hurting me. But that small of fear was growing and growing when I saw Enzo walk away from me. My heart sink to my stomach and that sudden hope went away in a flash.

        "We're going to have fun with you," one of them whispered.

        I glared at Enzo's back and moved my gaze to a man with black hair and gold eyes.

        "Which sex slave are you? An Alpha's or a Beta's bitch? Maybe an Omega's since you can't take care of yourself!" I spat.

        The man growled and he slapped me. My head turned to the right and I hissed in pain. I felt a trail of blood on my lip and a stinging sensation on my cheek. I licked the blood off my lip and gritted my teeth.

        "Act like a bitch, get slap like a bitch," he growled.

        "Is that what your mother told you?" I screamed.

        When I saw his gold eyes turn darker, I knew I hit a nerve. He grabbed me by my throat and slam me on the floor. Air was knocked out of me and I tried to take a breath before I was slammed again. He lifted me up again and threw me on a wall. My face landed on the floor as I groaned loudly. My back and head was pounding and more blood was spilling through my lips. I saw the man march his way towards me so I got up quickly and went to the kitchen. I forgot about the ache in my back and head. Adrenaline rushed through me and the only thing I needed to do was survive.

        I scanned around the room and found something that might be useful. The man slammed his hands on the table and growled angrily. Some of his friends watched as the fight escalated. I saw amusement in their eyes. They didn't try to help me. They thought this was a fun game between cat and mouse.

        "What's your next move?" He asked, smirking a bit.

        This would be a good timing for my gun! The man ran around the table and I grabbed the kitchen and ran out the other way. The man grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me back. I screamed and elbowed him in the gut. He let go of my hair and I grabbed his head, hitting his nose on my knee. He groaned and I grabbed his hair, pulling his head back and pointing the kitchen knife on his Adam's apple. That's when Hell broke loose. The Werewolves started growling and came towards me when Zev's voice boomed through the walls.

        "Everyone calm the fuck down and stand down!" He roared.

        They whimpered and got on their knees, staring at Zev with fearful eyes. The man hit me in the gut but I didn't let go. I hissed and pushed the tip of the knife closer to his throat. He stopped what he was doing and let out a long sigh. Zev's eyes went to mine and he didn't show any emotion. Enzo, Corianne, and Luka were standing next to Zev with shocked and dazed looks.

        "I—Ivan what are you doing?" Corianne stuttered and held Luka closer to her.

        "I was getting beat up by your pack! All of you heard of me and you didn't do anything!" I cried. I was angry but mostly sad that none of the helped me. I should have known. All they cared about was hurting Humans because that was their job.

        Corianne eyes went sad. "I'm so sorry Ivan but we were told not to help you."

        "And you fucking listened?!" I screamed, my sadness turning to anger. "After I helped you because Zev treated you like shit?"

        Corianne's eyes got watery and I almost felt bad for screaming at her. I didn't want to scream at her because it wasn't her fault but my anger was getting the best of me.

        "Put the knife down Ivan. We can get you cleaned up and then you can visit Jayden, okay? That's why you came here, right? To be with Jayden?" Zev said softly, taking a step closer to me.

        I took a step back and held the knife close to the man's throat. I wasn't going to let go easily. I could have died. I could have never seen Jayden or my family ever again. I helped them and this is the shit I get back?

        I shook my head and spat, "Fuck you! Fuck all of you! No wonder Humans doesn't like you! You're all the same, controlled by a stupid man and tells you the opposite of life. I helped YOU!"

        "And you did, Ivan. I'm very grateful that you helped me realize that I am a Werewolf, nothing more. As much I'm a reject to this pack, you have to calm down and see what you are doing," Luka said softly and got out of Corianne's grip. I didn't move back. I was breathing heavily, sweat and blood was mixed on my body, and grip on the knife was getting tighter.

        When Luka got close to me, he placed his cold hand on mine and smiled small. I slowly moved the knife away from the man's throat and the man moved away, clutching his throat. Luka pulled me in a hug and squeezed me tightly. I let out a sigh and ran a hand through my hair.

        My eyes went to Enzo's and his eyes were sad, ashamed of what he did. The anger was coming back and before I know it, I pushed Luka away and I heard a growl near me. In a swift move, I was staring at the door with blood on my face. I glance behind me to see a body drop on the floor. No one made a sound. No one moved. I dropped the bloody knife and turned around to see the man's body on the floor and pool of blood on his neck and face. Everyone looked at me with shocked faces.

        "You're a Warrior..." one of them whispered. I balled my hands in a fists and stared at Enzo with cold eyes. His face was priceless. He looked like a gasping fish who was begging for water.

        "Ivan..." he whispered.

        "This is your fault, Enzo. If you haven't fucked me over, I wouldn't have done that. Call me when Jayden's ready," I said loudly, ignoring his pleading eyes.

        Half of me was telling me to go over there and cry in his arms. The other half was telling me to stay angry and walk away. I wanted him lean down again and kiss me softly on the lips. But my lips were filled with blood, mine and the man's.

        I turned around and walked out of the pack house, cold air hitting me like a ton of bricks. My feet crushed the dull leaves on the ground as I walked farther and farther away from the house. I heard Luka and Corianne screaming my name but I ignored them and started to run.

        Just like that...my liking towards Werewolves were gone in a flash. 

        ~~~~

        I banged on the door harshly and the door swung open. His blue eyes got angry for a second but then he looked at my lips and clothes.

        "Holy shit, Ivan! What the hell happened?" He asked, grabbing my wrist.

        My eyes rolled in the back of my head and darkness consumed me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rogues By CB28

Werewolf

24.3K 1K 58
Nathan Bryce is the next alpha in line, his pack has lived in River Valley for generations. Caleb Brosme is a future beta in command and a rogue from...
4.2K 269 22
Lucas has been hiding for his entire life. Cursed by what he is, eeking out a living on the fringes of wizard society, he has one foot in two worlds...
3.2K 255 17
Caleb is a young Omega wolf shifter. After running from an arranged mating, he meets Shifter bounty hunter Rhys and the two fall in love. Life togeth...
971K 39.5K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...