Dandelions - House of Anubis1...

Por PevensieDreams

"What's up with Mick? What did you do?" "Nothing! what makes you think I did something?" "Because it's you... Más

EPIGRAPH(edited x2)
♡︎ONE ♡︎ - House of secrets
♡︎T W O ︎♡︎ - house of attiude
♡︎THREE ♡︎ - House of the blackbird
♡︎FOUR ♡︎- house of dares
♡︎FIVE♡︎ - house of locks/ house of eyes
꧁SIX -SEVEN ꧂- house of agendas / house of keys
꧁EIGHT꧂- House of discovery
꧁NINE ꧂ - House of hyper
꧁TEN ꧂ - House of cheats
꧁ELEVEN ꧂- House of intruders
꧁TWELVE꧂ -house of proof
꧁THIRTEEN ꧂- House of Confrontation
꧂FOURTEEN ꧂- house of Alarms
꧁FIVETEEN ꧂- House of flames
꧁SIXTEEN ꧂ - House of passages
꧁SEVENTEEN꧂ - house of kidnap
꧁EIGHTEEN ꧂- House of catnap
꧂NINTEEN꧂- house of cameras
꧁TWENTY ꧂ - house of numbers
꧁TWENTY-ONE ꧂ - house of scares
꧁T W E N T Y- T H R EE ꧂- house of identity
꧂T W E N T Y- F O U R꧂House of emergency
♡︎TWENTY-FIVE♡︎ - house of Reunion
♡︎TWENTY-SIX♡︎ - house of Memories
♡︎TWENTY-SEVEN ♡︎- House of drama/ house of codes part 1
♡︎TWENTY-EIGHT- ♡︎ -House of codes part 2/ house of risk
♡︎TWENTY NINE ♡︎ - House of Hazard/ house of Charades
♡︎THIRTY ♡︎ - House of rendezvous
☾THIRTY-ONE ☽- house of arrest
☾THIRTY-TWO☾ - House of time
☾THIRTY-THREE ☽- house of masks
☾THIRTY-FOUR ☽- House of pursuit
☾THIRTY-FIVE☽ - house of yesterday/ house of Victory
☾THIRTY-SIX ☽- house of Bribes/ venom
☆Thirty-seven☆- House of the stars/House of Harsh
☆THIRTY-EIGHT☆ - house of lights
☆THIRTY-NINE☆ - house of Allegiance
☆FORTY☆ -House of pests
☆FORTY-ONE☆ house of revalation/Heavy
☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊 ☆- "House of Finale" part 1 (Hush/ Spies)
☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 -☆ "House of Finale" part 2 (Sting/Never/Forever)

꧁TWENTY-TWO ꧁- house of fakers

90 1 0
Por PevensieDreams

GOOD MORNING , GOOD MORNING, GOOD MORNING!
Alfie's voice echoed as he walked into the living/ dinning area with a huge grin on his face clearly satisfied on how his and Jerome's prank perfectly worked last night. "I trust everyone slept well?" he asked but it sounded like his question was aimed towards those who were in the cellar at that hour yesterday.

"What's it to you?"
Snarled Patricia while she held a plate that had two pieces of toast on it. "I just care, sleep is an essential part of life" he tells her before taking one piece then headed over to the other side

"So, did anyone hear that cat last night? it sounded like a combination of a very old goat and a screaming baby" Jerome join in the conversation as he leaned against the wall that faced the open kitchen's sink little did he know it had belonged to Amber.

"It wasn't a cat. it was me"
Amber started speaking although she didn't realise she nearly gave away they were clue searching in the cellar past curfew."And you would scream too if you were being corned by a pair of zombies!" she says yet only two people seemed to had notice."Amber!" whisper-shouted Fabian and Nina in which she soon realised her mistake "sorry" she apologised to them.

"Yet again we entre the strange and predictable world that is Amber's mind"Commented Jerome which suggested he didn't understand anything she just said-
a good thing too because otherwise he'd find out about everything they've been doing lately.

Tiredly walking into the room looking grumpy as ever, Rhianna hadn't worn her tie properly and she had almost forgotten they did indeed have school today but didn't wake up in time. "Morning everyone" she mumbled while going to her usual chair before sitting down then placing her right hand onto her right cheek "stupid alarm didn't go off.. thought I was late" she spoke as she tiredly took a box of cereal pouring it into a bowl that was already there for her ." What's  the latest gossip?"

"So Jerome, you must've heard the rumours of what's buried down in the cellar?"
Alfie questioned just in time whilst she sent him a look that read 'what?'he's only been there once and that was last night only for him to scare five of their housemates.

"Yes I have.the two teacher's who were buried alive-"Began Jerome as a smirk grew.

"- You could hear their stomachs rumbling Alfie finished his sentence while going round the table."And at night they come out and eat your brains!"he carried on speaking though when he did he had already reached Amber's side of the table creeping up behind her.

"Alfie!"
Amber screamed of fear as she smacked his hand away from her hair, more or less he didn't care that much and laughed away "looks like we found our zombie's" Fabian whispered opposite side where she sat. "you pig! I've never been so scared in my whole life" she started speaking yet stopped when a memory popped into her brain. "except for that time when my dad froze my allowance" she added whilst frowning slightly.

"Seriously? is that all you care about?"Rhianna asked her roommate as she scrunched her nose, she loved the girl she really did but at times she wonders what life would be like if the world would be different. "what about that time when you dropped your other phone and it cracked?" she brought up those memories but she covered her mouth once bubbles of giggles let like escaping.

"Don't you dare bring that up. it was a very horrific moment for me" Amber says whilst the brunette rolled her eyes"I can't believe you'd do that" she continued speaking whereas her roomie made muffled giggles only for her to send a small glare.

"Amber- "
Jerome called out her name thus putting on his zombie mask and roared in her facealthough she just shoved him away while he let out his recognisable cackle.

"You think you're really funny don't you?"
Patricia harshly asked whereas both of them high fived one another "well you're not." she said, it showed she didn't get any sleep last night due to their lame prank hence why she's snappier than usual.

"Lighten up. it was a joke" Expressed Jerome when moving to his own seat." And what were you doing down there anyway? we tried asking Anna but she just responded with 'none of your business' so I think you lot are hiding something" he spoke as he officially sat down wondering if they'll spill anything.

Taking the cereal box from Mick, Rhianna pointed her spoon at him "it's got nothing to do with you. no more snooping in our problems" she told him while she began pouring cereal into her bowl. "This is me scolding you now. I did say I'd be mad" she uttered as she had finished adding milk then started taking a spoonful.

No one responded to that question, it only got him more interested to why they were there. " ooh! haven't they gone quiet all the sudden Alfie?" Jerome slyly questioned with an eyebrow raised "I thought we told each other everything?" he whispered mainly towards the female prankster keeping it low so there wouldn't be an argument created.

Rhianna carried on chewing onto her cereal then shrugged her shoulders before swallowing. "Can we not do this now Jerome? I don't want to be stressed because of one little night adventure" she quietly responded back trying not to snap at him and so she took a sip of her water just as Mara waltzed into the room.

"Morning Mick" Mara happily greeted the jock through her grin whilst going towards her chair and everyone else sent her different facial expressions whereas he continued eating breakfast "... and others" she added however it looked like he didn't pay any attention to her at all.

"Aw that's lovely Jaffary- so you're in love land now does that mean you can't adress us normally?" Sassily grumbled Rhianna when getting up from her chair since she'd finished eating already. "okay wow this morning is .. interesting" she breathed under her breath as she went into the kitchen placing her empty bowl and cup into the sink.

"Hi Mara"
Mick shortly greeted the girl which caused everyone else to share looks yet she stayed smiling at his response.

"I really thought they were apart of Victor related zombies" Nina mentioned the minute they upstairs again, neither of the four that ran last night had any idea it was just their housemates causing chaos after one over heard their conversation yesterday.

"Me too"
Agreed Amber as she finished off sorting her uniform, for example tying her tie whilst sitting on her bed.

"Part of his.. experiments"
Nina slowly continued speaking when she sat down holding her books.If anything they were grouchy because they didn't get much sleep, they've never been so terrified in their lives.

"Or family members"
Patricia said opposite side as she sat on Amber's make up chair and on the right side of the bed Fabian was there too.

"I was going to tell you guys the zombies were just Alfie and Jerome but when I went into my bed last night .. covers were so warm, I literally fell into deep sleep" Rhianna told them since she felt bad she'd stayed behind instead of giving her crew a heads up.
"for once my dreams were peaceful- until my brain decided to bring up some lame..." she was about to continue further into explaining her crazy nightmare yet she figured she shouldn't ramble on too much "y'know what? not important" she finished speaking whilst taking her hunger games book and laid across her bed.

"I never really thought they were Zombies"
Fabian commented just as he got up from the floor, causing those four girls to share looks with one another clearly not believing what he had said.

"Yeah right"
Flatly spoke Amber when they weren't sharing anymore 'surprised' looks.

"You were screaming louder than all of us"
Patricia says with a smile then paused "well, except for Rhianna who didn't even make any noise yet she always freaks out whenever some dark movie plays" she continued speaking only for her to get a pillow thrown at her which she caught." You know it's true"

Not looking up from the page she was reading Rhianna jokingly rolled her eyes at the goth.
"Yeah but I wasn't scared last night was I? reason being those costumes are from two years ago, it wasn't that hard to not recognise those green shoes" she remarked whilst flipping another chapter.

"We still need to get the elixir analysed"
Fabian said changing subject while holding onto the clear bottle filled with orange liquid.

"I say we take it to the police. And the photos, and the recordings" Suggested Amber.However, Patricia rejected that choice
"we can't! they're in it with Victor and his spooky friends"she told her once remembering how she went over to the station but they seemed quit odd.

"We need to hide it"Fabian tells them, he was worried that someone might catch them carrying it when they're on school grounds and they certainly don't want to be questioned 'why do you have this? it could be extremely harmful' that won't be very good.

"I know!"
Exclaimed Patricia then took out an orange fruit shoot bottle finishing off whatever few drops left there had been inside it, she poured the elixir inside before putting the bottle into her bag. wasn't her smartest idea but where else were they going to store it away from teachers who might want their hands on it? its just until everything has been cleared up.

____________________

When arriving back at school grounds later, they were huddled around in Mrs Andrew's classroom looking at Fabian's laptop doing some research. "okay here's a list of university's with major chemistry departments- Take your pick" Fabian says when he wasn't scrolling through a list.

"Just- just stop for a second"
Instructed Patricia whilst getting up from where she originally sat. "What are we going to say exactly? 'hi  we're a bunch of school students who think we've got an elixir to eternal life can you test it for us? they're going to think we're insane" she spoke with her normal voice.

"This is freaking me out"
Fabian uttered ."We have the thing but we don't know what to do with it" he loudly spoke and from that moment it fell silent as if they were winding up ideas inside their heads, well it wasn't long until someone had one.. though it wasn't quit smart.

"Drink it?"
Questioned Amber and the four gave her expressions meaning they didn't understand. "Just an idea"she commented when seeing how her friends weren't very sure about her suggestion.

"Okay, look. I'm going to see Sarah this evening. Maybe she'll be able to give us a lead?" Suggested Nina with a shrug unsure on how her visit might end up later. "Ask her about Rufus! they obviously know each other if he was visiting her that one time" Patricia quickly says to her.

"Yeah. maybe she knows why Victor's taken him" Amber stated since she agreed onto their sort of plan they've come up with.

None of this adds up, it's harder than solving those maths questions" Rhianna remarked after having some thinking time to herself but the end results gave her a blank mind.
"Two days ago Willow told me her 'wonderful friendly 'housemates were acting stranger than they always do.. remember in drama when they suddenly asked to help even though they had no clue of us doing a play? I think they're up to something. like working with Rufus" she carried on with her thought but it silent again causing her to laugh at her own theory ."Nah that's impossible"

"But I still don't get why they were hanging around the woods? or at the old care home? I thought our not so new classmates seem like pretty good people" Fabian asked her in which she couldn't think of any other reason for their other American classmates living in Isis house to be acting weirdly. "I'm sure we'll figure it out soon"

*** *** *** ***

Finding many ways to avoid her two least favourite people when lessons ended , Rhianna saw a whole line of those from year seven and eight holding many different objects. she glanced around at how many posters there'd been hung up.. this smelt like one of those pranking moments- yeah it had Lewis and Clarke written all over it , there was one problem.. how did they pull a prank so clever but cruel without her?. "Hey Grace,  why are you guys lining up?" she asked her younger friend when approaching her after getting through the crowded hallway.

"Hi Annie."
Grace greeted the old girl, they both have met quit a few times weither that being she needed help with homework or the teen is super friendly and became friends with some of the children. "Some  talent show" she unsurely told her although no body said anything about there being one.

Looking at the poster behind her ; Rhianna squinted her eyes before adjusting her vision." Simon Cowell will be a judge here? hmm mm, I think I've got a clue on who would pull this stupid idea" she guessed and the two started their own conversation but it got interrupted by their drama/history teacher.

"What's going on?" Mr Winkler asked both of them when he had gotten through the busy crowd. "Auditions for a musical" replied Grace to which he'd grown really confused, the only school performance he's working on is the one with year tens. he sent a look to Rhianna second guessing she had taken apart of setting it up too.

"wow"
Rhianna rose her hands in defence acting to be hurt at how she got dragged into this mess. "And you were my favourite teacher too" She snickered at her own joke, although her statement was true. Out of every teacher she's been taught by Jason Winkler had earned a spot on her top 5 adults list- the first being her beloved cousin Victoria of course.  " I had nothing to do with this"

Suddenly another girl angrily stormed towards their direction." I've spent hours practising my Leona medley and they crushed my dreams before I even opened my mouth" she said with a hint of madness in her voice. it just didn't make any sense.

"What auditions?" 
Within that question Grace pointed behind her where there was a blue poster with colourful text on it, finally this fiasco is coming to an end.

Going into the student lounge where these 'auditions' where being held Mr Winkler noticed two familiar students who were from his other classes. "Alfie! Jerome!" he called out and music stopped playing causing them each to worryingly snap their heads round." I think you've got some explaining to do"

Rhianna gave her two friends a wave of amusement never has she seen them this surprised when getting caught by someone. "I knew it had their names written on it" she mainly said to herself before turning to her left side. "see! I wasn't apart of their prank this time"  she told Mr Winkler whom felt bad for even assuming she did it.

"I thought you said it was his day off?"
An annoyed Jerome asked through his teeth feeling not so impressed they'd gotten into trouble already.

*** *** *** ***

"AWW HOW CUTE! little tiny ballerinas"
Rhianna Awed through her cackle whilst recording Jerome and Alfie dancing with her phone. "Best day ever!" She continued speaking as everyone else also laughed at their newest performance being held. "Come on guys do a twirl!" The year sevens, eights and even some students from years above found her comment pretty funny. With everything that's been happening lately, it was like this made her forget about those creepy moments.

As Jerome and Alfie danced like sugar plum fairies, the younger ones started booing them
. "Get off! boo!" whilst they chanted the two older teens tripped over their feet in which made them all laugh even more. "Okay boys-
that's more than enough" commented Mr Winkler since he came with that plan and was rather pleased about it.

"Hopeless" Grace said smugly.

"No stage presence, no talent.nothing"
Added on Grace's friend whereas both boys looked a bit embarrassed about what just happened to them. "cute ankles though" she added causing Jerome to pull a face at her somewhat compliment

"well, that's clear then, no roles for you in the play" Says Jason except he hadn't finished talking yet." But- what should we do with them?" he asked the three girls sitting close to each other and they pretend to be thinking.
"We could make them clean the stage afterwards". one of them said whilst sharing a hopeful looks with others.

"I doubt they'll actually do that"
Rhianna spoke with a grin on her face, she enjoyed that performance quit a lot. "um.. yeah I got nothing- Grace? you got an idea?" she quizzed although kept her right hand on her chin tapping it with one of her fingers.

"Can't we use them as scenery?"
The younger girl thought.

"That is a fine idea. you guys can be in the play as live props" Mr Winkler informed them. "Plus! you're on probation for a month plus you will repay every penny you embezzled with fifty percent interest to be donated to a charity of these guys's choice" he finished explaining what their punishment will be/

Jerome's facial expression fell into deep shock not really liking the idea of giving away money he'd stolen from younger kids. "oh no way not charity! what a waste" he complained whereas Alfie kept quiet and didn't say anything that might get them into even more trouble.

"Well, that's up to you. it's either that or Mr sweets office" Mr Winkler instructed the boys  knowing how many trips they've taken to their head teacher's room way before he joined their School. He then faced to a certain brunette who stopped recording hours ago but now had her hands folded like she hadn't been doing anything that whole time. "And Rhianna?" she responded with a small hum." I've noticed you don't have a role in the play so you will be doing lighting check and making sure everyone is on stage when they're supposed to"

Rhianna didn't think it was a bad offer, she actually didn't mind being backstage helping out. "That's fine by me" she informed him before she thought about it some more "yep! thanks for the job sir" she said when she went over the pros and cons - those being she can practice her one of her future jobs and won't be on stage as much Cons : her parents won't see her act/ won't get questioned.

The trio eventually left school building, their voices overlapping slightly as they walked into the house. She said her goodbyes to Jerome and Alfie before racing upstairs so she could take an hour long nap until dinner was ready- guess you could say today wasn't a terrible day and that she wishes life for the next upcoming weeks won't have any evil chaos...

___________________________

WORD COUNT : 3222
Last edited : 12/03/2021- 15/03/2021-16/03/2021- 19/03 2021

Admin :

So, I tried updating this chapter couple hours ago but Wattpad crashed again- or something I don't actually know what happened but it worried me since it wouldn't save properly .. anways! everything is okay now so that's why this has been a bit delayed .

hope you guys are having a fantastic Friday/ early weekend and are staying safe even if you're on lockdown or not <3

don't forget to vote, comment or share if you liked this episode
until next time...

-🤍XOXO XOXO

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

961K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
41K 730 14
Just a simple story about Garnet finding a lover.
51.9K 2.4K 31
"Just give them a show they can't forget." - Orion Snow ______ This is the third book in the REBEL SAGA, it is a work of fanfiction with original cha...
45.7K 3.5K 12
One is a Doctor One is a Cricketer One is away from Family One is always with Family One doesn't like to be in crowd One is always in crowd One doesn...