Bent.

By LB0917

(Sequel to Unwell.) Mitch is trying to move on from what happened in the psychiatric hospital. Or is he? More

1. If I Fall Along the Way, Pick Me Up and Dust Me Off
2. If I get too Tired to Make it, be my Breath so I can Walk
3. If I Need Some Other Love, Then Give me More than I can Stand
4. When my Smile gets Old and Faded, Wait Around, I'll Smile Again
5. It Shouldn't be so Complicated
6. Just Hold Me and then Just Hold Me Again
7. If I Couldn't Sleep, Could you Sleep?
8. Could You Paint Me Better Off?
9. Could You Sympathize with My Needs?
10. I Know You Think I Need a lot
11. I Started out Clean, but I'm Jaded
12. Just Phoning it In, Just Breaking my Skin
13. Can you Help Me? I'm Bent
14. I'm so Scared that I'll Never get Put Back Together
15. Keep Breaking Me In
17. With you and Me... Bent
18. Start Bending Me, it's Never Enough
19. 'Til I Feel all Your Pieces
20. Start Bending Me
21. Keep Bending Me
22. Until I'm Completely Broken In

16. And this is How it Will End

243 17 47
By LB0917

Author's Note: You guys might hate me at the end of this one. Just know I looooove youuuuuu and that cliffhangers make the world go 'round. :(

16. And this is How it Will End

Kirstin and Mitch avoided each other for two whole weeks, after that.

Mitch and Scott would walk with each other to their classes, and Mitch would be left breathless as they parted, Scott kissing him softly before leaving him.

His Scott was being pushed farther and farther into the back of his mind. And for that, he was thankful. Scott Hoying was taking up more and more space in there, and Mitch realized very quickly that it was going to be easier to continue to fall for him than he had initially feared.

"Who's that?" Mitch asked one afternoon, as Scott approached him after his class ended. Scott turned to watch the tall, broad man that had caused Mitch's last... episode.

"That's Noah," Scott said nonchalantly, pulling his bag over his shoulder and adjusting his snapback hat on his head.

He looked extra handsome today. Mitch couldn't place why, but he wanted to take him home immediately.

"I think Noah likes you," Mitch pondered out loud.

"Oh yeah?" Scott asked, pecking him softly on the lips. "Well, Noah's gonna have to move on."

"Why's that?" Mitch asked, teasingly.

"I've got my heart set on someone else," Scott replied, taking Mitch's hand in his.

Mitch should have waited.

He knew, deep down in his soul, that Kirstin was right. He knew that he was playing a dangerous game. But he woke up in Scott's bed the next morning hating himself.

He sat up, noting that he was completely naked. He turned and looked down at Scott, sleeping peacefully at his side.

He shouldn't have done this. He shouldn't have...

Mitch was in his lap as soon as Scott closed his bedroom door.

Scott groaned against his lips, lifting his hips to meet Mitch's.

"Want you," Mitch growled. Scott wrapped his arms around him, gently squeezing his ass as he attempted to take control of the kiss.

Mitch pushed at Scott's chest, ripping off the man's shirt as he laid him on the mattress. He wasn't sure where his confidence was coming from when it came to him. But he certainly wasn't going to question it.

"Tell me you have what we need..." Mitch whispered against his lips as he pressed their groins together again, hating the fabric barrier between them.

Scott stilled.

"What?" Mitch asked, pulling back.

"Are you... are you sure? I don't want-"

"Please. Please fuck me?"

Scott's eyes were cloudy, like they were conflicted. Mitch nearly screamed. He knew that with anyone else, under any other circumstances, this wouldn't be an issue.

But with Saint Scott over here...

But the larger body rolled them over gracefully, and he began to search through his end table, pulling out what they needed. He stood then, making quick work of removing all of the clothing from both of them.

Mitch groaned, feeling the slight soreness pulsate through him as he shifted.

They had fit together so perfectly. Scott had taken care of his every need.

He had never felt like that before. It was intoxicating.

But he felt so damn guilty. Why did he feel guilty?

Oh, yeah. It's because you're lying to him about what led you here in the first place, you psychopath.

It was easy for Mitch and Kirstin to avoid each other, since Mitch was spending most of his time with Scott, anyway.

But that Friday, Mitch knew that he would have to play nice. They were all going to Chet's birthday party, and no one knew that they were fighting. After all, if they had known, they would have to know why.

Mitch made sure that he and Scott would arrive separately, going out to dinner first in order to make that happen. Scott held the door open for him as they entered the house party.

He eyed Kirstin in the corner of the living room as soon as they walked in. He turned to Scott in that moment, unsure of where this was coming from.

He pressed Scott against the wall, attacking his lips with his own. Scott laughed against his mouth before returning the kiss, smiling as Mitch pulled away.

"What was that for?"

"Wanted to kiss you the whole time we were at the restaurant," Mitch shrugged, knowing that Kirstin was glaring at him.

And he had. Scott looked good tonight. Mitch knew that he did, too, with the way that Scott was looking at him.

"Now, this is a hot couple, I must say," Chet announced, clapping Scott on the shoulder before pulling him into a hug.

They exchanged greetings, and Mitch made a show of wishing him a Happy Birthday. Enthusiasm would kill Kirstin right now.

They weren't official, yet, but Chet's comment made Mitch's heart palpitate again.

Hopefully soon.

Rozzi and Kevin hugged each of them next, and Kirstin followed, hugging Mitch rigidly before hugging Scott for a touch too long, in Mitch's opinion.

The idea that Scott needed protecting from Mitch was laughable.

Right?

About halfway through the night, Mitch needed to step out for some air. He opened the screen door, walking out into the backyard to find Kirstin and Kevin speaking in hushed tones.

Don't be delusional. They could be talking about anything.

But Kevin turned as the door opened, and his eyes narrowed in annoyance.

Oh, hell no.

Kevin turned away, walking towards Mitch. "I need a refill," he muttered, moving past Mitch swiftly.

"Is there a problem?" Mitch asked with a tone of fake friendliness.

Kevin stopped, turning slowly. "You tell me."

"Fill me in on where you're at. I'd be happy to tell you," Mitch replied, crossing his arms.

Kevin stepped closer, checking over his shoulder before speaking again. "I don't like what you're doing."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"If you hurt him-"

"Oh, for fuck's sake."

"You don't care about him, Mitch. You care about your version. And he's falling for you."

"Since when don't I care about him?" Mitch asked through clenched teeth.

"Since you tricked him into sleeping with you."

Mitch glared at Kirstin. "We hadn't slept together. Not at that point."

She laughed. "So, what? Mere days later makes a difference?"

"This is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS."

"It IS our business, Mitch. He isn't yours," Kirstin nearly yelled. He could tell that she was wasted.

"I never said he was-"

"I don't mean the one in there."

Mitch was rendered speechless. How dare she speak about his...

"He isn't yours. Because he doesn't fucking exist. But the one in there does. And he's falling for you. And you're being a total narcissistic-"

The screen door slid open, and Scott walked out, confusion etched on his face, with Rozzi close behind.

"Everything okay?" Scott asked, softly.

Kevin and Kirstin looked to one another, and Kirstin's eyes narrowed as Mitch was overcome with nausea.

She wouldn't.

"Tell him."

"Kirstin."

"Tell him, Mitch, or I will."

Mitch looked to Kevin for help. He felt like he was drowning, and his best friend was sitting in a life raft, watching him struggle.

Kevin was silent.

"Don't do this to me," Mitch pleaded.

"Don't do this to him," Kevin whispered, as Scott came closer.

"Tell him about the other Scott, Mitch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.1K 19
When Mitch falls into trouble, he turns to Mr Hoying for help.
8.2K 624 19
Happiness. Something everyone wants and very few achieve. Mitch Grassi has finally found his happiness: Scott Hoying, his best friend and the love of...
12.5K 534 3
Not exactly the standard Scomiche fanfic...but I still hope you'll hang in there and read it. A prologue and then 3 very long parts, cuz I'm not goo...
20.4K 768 14
UNEDITED SOON EDITING Scott hoying is no stranger to being the new kid, but what happens when he meets a beautiful Brunette boy who completely change...