"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ฐ...

By VWinGy

[DISCONTINUED] "๐š„๐š‘๐š–? ๐™ท๐š’?" "๐š†๐šŠ๐š’๐š... ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ!" ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐šˆ... More

๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข
๐š„๐š—๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ๐š™๐š˜๐š›๐š
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ
๐™ฐ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š›'๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐Ÿท
๐š‚๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ!
๐™ฒ๐š•๐š˜๐šŠ๐š” ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐™ฐ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š›'๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿก
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿž
๐Ÿ™๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ 
๐”ธ/โ„• ๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿš๐Ÿš
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿš๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ
๐”ธ/โ„• ๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿš๐Ÿž
๐Ÿš๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿš๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿš๐Ÿก
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿš
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿœ
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿž
๐Ÿ›๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ 
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿก
4chan News.
๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ˜
41
42

๐™ด๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—

874 30 18
By VWinGy

~Y/N Pov~

"How do you know Pieck? Are you friends with her?" Bertholdt asked.

"Well, not particularly." I say.

"Yeah, your obsession of her is getting too out of hand that we need to snap you out of your daydream." Matthew says.

"Shut it will you?" I say with a slight tint of pink on my cheeks.

"Welp, have you at least met her?" Bertholdt asked.

"Again, not particularly."

"That's sad."

"Yeah it is." I say sad.

"But let's stay happy! We can stay in the dark without a blink of light! Right?" I say happily.

"Uhm yeah." Reiner said.

"So... How's the Operation holding up?" I ask.

"It's fine at the moment but not much is really happening that's gradual." Bertholdt said.

"That seems fine." Matthew said.

"So Annie." I say.

"What do you want?" Annie said coldly.

"What do you feel about Bertholdt having a crush on you?" I ask as Bertholdt blushed immensely, Reiner chuckled, and Annie disgusted.

"Not fine." She says.

"It's fine Bertholdt..." I say patting his back as he looked depressed.

"I guess." He says.

"So Annie?" I ask.

"What is it do you want again, this is the last question before I shut you up myself." She says pretty annoyed.

"Sheesh, just a question but, What do you feel about Armin?" I ask smirking.

"W-what about Armin." She said while a slight blush.

"Are you going to confess your love to him?" I say as me and my crew were smirking like idiots.

"W-what makes y-you think that?" She says trying to sound normal.

"Your stuttering talking about him, your sudden reaction to you seeing him. Your sudden compliance to his answers. It's pretty obvious." I say as she nodded.

"I d-dont know when." She says.

"Welp, I don't know myself." I say.

~Night~

"Welcome back Hanji, what's up." I say.

"Fine."

"Did you say it to him?" Matthew said.

"Y-yeah, I figured."

"What did he say?!" We all say.

"He said... He liked me too."

"No way! That's amazing!" I say.

"Yeah he did, he said he had it too but just didn't show it."

"Well, enough lovey-dovey stuff, let's sleep." Akisha says.

"Alright, have fun in your dreams!" Matthew says.

"Jokes on you, I don't have dreams" I say.

"Also Levi told me along with his squad that we'll have another expedition tommorow, so let's sleep now." Hanji said.

"Goodnight!" We all say as Hanji blew the candle then went to sleep.

~Morning~

"Argh!, They're still not awake? I thought today was an expedition day, guess I'll wake them up." I say as I went down and woke each of them up.

"Wake up Matthew" I whispered, he flinched then eventually woke up.

"What time is it?"

"I don't know they don't have a clock."

"Oh yeah, alright wake Akisha up."

"Yeah."

"Akisha wake up" I whispered to her ear.

"Fine, I'm up don't whispered and breathe in my ear." She says.

"Lmao" I say.

"I forgot that word when were here" Matthew said.

"I know right, I'll have Hanji the special way." I say smirking.

"What is it?" He asks.

"I'll use my fingers to simulate a kiss." I say.

"Great!" They say quietly.

I went to Hanji snoring and I put my fingers on her lips.

"L-Levi, it's too early." She says half-awake as Me and my crew's eyes widened.

I continued the 'finger kiss simulation' and got more of her speechings.

"L-Levi, h-how about we'll do it tonight? And we'll have all the fun to ourselves." She says as I mouth to my crew the words 'she's a freak!' and 'my fingers are too wet' continued.

"F-fine Levipoo, I'll wake up to make out." She says as my finger part away and wiped it on my shirt and looked at her waking up.

"W-what, don't tell me-" she says as I interrupted her.

"Yup"

"Oh COME ONE!" She says angrily as we all went to the bathroom hiding from Hanji.

"PLEASE, WE'RE SORRY!" We say.

"I was just faking being mad goofballs, come out" She says

"A-are you sure?" We say scaredly.

"Yup! Don't worry!" She says in her happy voice.

We then exited the bathroom and went to Hanji.

"See! Completely harmless" she said holding up her hands.

We all then sigh of relief.

"Well! Whatcha waiting for! Let's dress up!" Hanji says.

"Eat first then shower?" I ask.

"I mean- yeah sure, there's no problem with that, I'll just call my brand new boyfriend with me to bathe me!".

"I'm amazed that Levi isn't weirded out by that." Akisha says.

"Why's that?" Hanji asks.

"Y'know, cause your naked?" Akisha said uneasy.

"Oh yeah that! It was a problem on the first week but we eventually forgot about it."

"How about your- private area?" I ask.

"I'm the one that does that, so no worries there."

"That's honestly better. Let's eat then we'll shower." I say.

"Right behind ya!" Hanji says behind us as we open the door infront of us. We exited the room and went to the mess hall to see nearly everyone eating.

"You're kinda late" Eren said before waving at us.

"Hanji, go sit with your beloved and we'll go to my friends" I say to Hanji.

"Sure!" She says with a tint of pink on her cheeks as I saw Levi do the same as Erwin is happy. Me and my crew then went towards Eren's table with Armin and Mikasa.

"Had a good night?" Eren asked.

"Yup." We say.

"Alright eat up so we can get ready for the expedition." Armin says giving us three years of potato, soup and water. We then started eating our meals which was surprisingly good and ate all of it. We finished eating and drinking our meals and went straight to our room with Hanji behind us catching up.

"Had fun?" I ask Hanji.

"Yup, Levi agreed to bathe me aswell." Hanji said.

"Okay, We'll shower first then you." I say.

"Seems fair." They say as we walk towards our room.

WORD COUNT- 1054

I KNOW I SAID TOM BUT I REALIZED THAT I HAVE TEST WEEK FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY.. ANYWAYS THANKS FOR 700 READS AND 45 VOTES THANKSSSSSSSS
SEE Y'ALL NEXT CHAPTAH!!💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.2K 56
"๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ , ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’. ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘˜?" "๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๏ฟฝ...
231K 8.5K 110
โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐šก ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜, ๐š’๐š'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ." โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ...
71.1K 2.7K 19
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
41.8K 1.8K 13
โ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐๐„ ๐„๐๐•๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐„๐๐’๐„๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐‹๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‹ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๏ฟฝ...