Dark Bloodlines [Nero x Male...

By IDK6123

Y/N was just recently safe by a cult who wants something out of him. Dante and his friends safe him and allow... More

Ch 1. Rise and shine, sunshine!
Ch 2. First day of a new life
Ch 3. Making Friends
Ch 4. Discovering Dark Powers
Ch 5. Crimson Sky
Ch 6. Daring First Kiss
Ch 7. Signs Of Love
Ch 8. Dual Strike
Ch 9. Lethal Sorcerer
Ch 10. Blade's Pawn
Ch 12. Cybernetic Arm
Ch 13. Heartful confession
Ch 14. First date
Ch 15. Blutgang
Ch 16. Check up from both parties
Ch 17. Demonic Duo
Ch 18. Unwanted reunion
Ch 19. Demon Unleashed
Ch 20/Finale. Vessel of Fomortiis

Ch 11. Recovery Room

455 18 11
By IDK6123

Y/N P.O.V

June 4th, 2019

Hospital Room

5:10 AM

I see only darkness. I try to wake up but couldn't. I want to regain control on my body again but couldn't. I try remembering what happened before everything turned black. I remember that I was fighting this one demon. I couldn't let a single hit on the demon. I saw a sword and grab it, and that is the last thing I remember. Wait no, I remember something else. I think I remember a vision of Nero looking mortified at me, but only that. Why did he give me that look? And what was the situation before that? I try to remember it, but I couldn't. Did I make that up?

Soon I feel my consciousness back. I slowly open my eyes and get greeted by some lights. After adjusting to it, I notice my whole body feels numb. I try to move my body but failed. I look around and see that I'm laying down in a hospital bed inside a room which I presume is a hospital room. There are machines connected to my body. Almost my whole body is covered by the hospital blanket, expect my upper body and my left arm. I look at my left arm and see someone sleeping on my hand.

It's Nero. He's vast asleep, cuddling my left arm. I look at his face, he looks like he hasn't slept in a while and looks like he cried a lot. Does he know what happened to me?

I try to move my left arm to wake him up, but I don't feel a thing. My whole body feels numb. So, with all my energy I try to move my fingers. I begin to move my index finger on his face. I scratch his face, but he just brushes it off. With all my strength I poke left cheek. His eyes begin to squint. I continue poking him and it works. His eyes slowly open up and looks at. He then notices that I'm awake. His eyes shot right open. He quickly grabs my body, lift me up so that I'm sitting on the bed and gives me a hug.

"Thank god you're alive!" He says in a rough voice.

I wanted to ask him so many questions. What happened? Why am I in a hospital bed? Did something happen in the cult hideout? Where is Dante, Lady and Trish? And many more question. But even with all my strength I can't speak.

Nero continue to hug me for a long time. He eventually let go and let me lie down. He, however, continues to hold my hand.

"Dante, Lady and Trish are back in home. They told me to stay here with you and wait till you wake up. I call them and let them know the news."

He gives one strong grip on my hand before going to the hallway. It takes some minutes till he comes back and begins to hold my hand.

"They're on the way. Try to get some rest. I make sure you're safe." He says the last part with a sad voice.

I know that won't feel my body for a while. So, I decide to close my eyes and rest for a while. 

I don't know how much I slept, but I hear some familiar voices. I open my eyes and see Nero, who is still sitting on my left side, talking to Dante, Lady and Trish. They notice that I'm awake. Dante begins to walk towards me and put his hand on my right shoulder.

"Glad you're awake kid. How are you feeling?" He says in a soothing voice.

I let a huff. "Better." I say tiredly. "I don't feel almost my entire body though."

Dante looks back at the rest before looking back at me.

"Y/N, what is the last thing you remember?" He asks me.

"I remember... that I was fighting this one demon." I answer tiredly. "This demon was hard to kill... So, I saw a sword and wanted to grab it. And then... I don't remember."
Dante, Lady and Trish look at me with sympathy while Nero look at me uneasy.

"Listen kid, I've got some bad news." Dante's face change to an uneasy look. "That sword you picked up, it possessed you. So, the cult members could easily capture you."
He makes a small pause, probably choosing his words. "But the cult had other plans for you. They wanted you to fight us." My eyes went wide when I hear that.

"Thanks to the sword, you couldn't take control of your body. So, then you begin to attack us."

"Did I hurt someone?" I ask worriedly.

"No, but..." I can tell he wanted to talk further but decided not to. "We knew you were possessed by that sword. We thought if you let go of the sword that you will be back to normal. So, we tried you to let go of the sword, but the sword got itself attached to you." There was another pause.

"After some trying, there was only one way you to let go of the sword." I hear Nero breathing heavy at hearing the story.

"We... cut off your arm."

...

"W-what?"

They all stare at me with sympathy while I'm on the verge of crying. I sense their silence. Tears begin to roll down from my cheeks. Lady and Trish now walk next to me. Nero is sitting on my bedside and gives me a hug as I cry in his arms.
"Hey, I know that this won't help the situation." Dante begins to speak up. "But Nico offered to build you a cybernetic arm that you can use. We can leave tomorrow when you are discharge of the hospital. I know that it won't make you happy, but..."

I look it him with tears in my eyes and hummed in responds. I close my eyes and cry further on Nero's chest. I feel his arms strongly embracing me.

After some time has passed, I have no tears left to cry, yet I still feel awful. The rest notice this and decide to try to make me feel better.

"How about we watch a movie?" Dante suggests.

"You know we can't leave the hospital with Y/N." Lady comments.

"Don't need to. All we have to do is go to a store that rent movies and get a tv." Dante says with a smirk. "Trish can you 'borrow' a tv? Pretty sure they have them here."

Trish chuckle at his order. "Sure." And then she goes out of the room.

"Lady can you go with me shopping?"

"Sure."

Dante and Lady stand up, but before leaving they gave me a look.

"Don't worry kid. We make sure that you're safe and happy." Dante says with a reassuring smile and so did Lady.

The only people are left is me and Nero, who is still got his arm around mu shoulder. Nero tries to give me a smile, but I still can see that he's still affected by the situation. 

After Dante, Lady and Trish left some doctors came in and wanted to know what my current situation is. They also wanted to see my right arm. So, during the inspection I closed my eyes and try avoiding thinking about it. Weirdly enough I still feel my right arm even though it isn't there. I feel like if I saw my right arm for what it is now it only make me feel worse. What did make me feel better is that Nero didn't left my sight.

After the doctors left, they make sure to put my right arm under the blanket so I wouldn't face it. Nero again sit down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I notice his silence, so I break it.

"So tomorrow I have a cybernetic arm. Is it kinda like a robot arm?" I ask.

"You can compare it to it." He says looking at me.

"How does it work? Like is it connected to your senses?"

"I don't know to be honest. We can ask Nico tomorrow if you want."

I hum in responds.

We talk for a while, trying to change the mood. After a while the rest came back. Trish is pushing a tv on a table with wheels in the room and Dante is carrying multiple movie discs.

"We're back!" Dante happily announced.

"We didn't really know what kind of movies you liked." Lady explains. "So, we got all kind of movies." She takes some movie disc from Dante. "We got Spiderman. We also got Toy story. We also got..." Lady face change to a smile.

"Dante, why the hell did you rent Fifty Shades of Grey? And how did you manage doing that without me noticing?" I snicker at her responds.

"If you don't like it, we can always watch Twilight?" Dante says to her with the box in his hands.

So, after we decide which movie to pick, we chose Resident Evil the movie. Nero is sitting next to me with his arm over my shoulder while Dante, Lady and Trish grab some chairs and sit on them. Dante put the disc of the movie in the player and we begin to watch it. I thought since I played some resident Evil games, that the movie will also be good. I was wrong.

"Why does Alice know how to use Kong fu?" I ask while the protagonist of the movie, Alice run on the wall and kick a zombie dog midair.

"Maybe she learned before the movie started?" Trish suggested.

"But didn't she have her memories lost? How can she know that she can use it?" I discuss further.

"Does it matter?" Lady ask me.

"Yes. Yes, it does." They all ignore my complains.

It sometime till we watch the whole thing. We're all disappointed.

"God why is Alice such a Mary Sue?" I ask while looking above.

"And why is this movie so bad?" Nero adds to my question.

"Dante, Lady, please tell me you brought some good movies." Trish says to them.

"Hey, I told you before we got Spiderman and Toy Story!" Lady says to Trish.

So, we binge watch some movies during the whole day. Eventually I feel the tiredness kicking in. So, when Spiderman Homecoming was playing, I closed my eyes and begin to sleep with a smile while Nero is embracing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 249 9
Waiting for something to happen, Yang finds a guy who knows how to party. Let's hope this ends with a yang. I also don't own RWBY or Devil May Cry
11.6K 649 98
Meet Nerovsky (Nero) Poston. He started working at MegCorp, a multi-alotofmoney dollar company. All he wants: live a low-key, simple life. But he ca...
46.2K 1.8K 40
Five mini-stories connected with one main subject - love. Once the story with one character will end, the next character will be "unlocked" until the...
14.5K 440 26
This story was originally a oneshot I was writing on but it got so intense and long that I've decided to turn it into its own story: As Nico comes ba...