Ambivalent *MGK*

By Duchess_20

am·biv·a·lent /amˈbivələnt/ adjective having mixed feelings or contradictory ideas about something or someon... More

Merry-Go-Round
Characters
New Feelings
Dreamz
Soulmate
Ever again
Maybe I don't
Talk to him
Toxic
Forgive me
Breakfast
Grinch
Meet The Parents
Happy New Years
Hear me out
New York
Across the Country
I think I'm ready
Finale

That's not fair

978 27 0
By Duchess_20

•Minnie•

"And then, he told me to beg for it" I told my best friend, Marie, over the phone.

"Beg? Girl that's kinda hot." She joked with a slight giggle

I rolled my eyes. I still hated myself for liking the little interaction- I blame it on me being lonely considering Mikel and I hadn't been broken up for that long. He was already on to the next girl, and I hadn't even looked at another guy- up until that whole Colson thing.

"I don't know Marie, I'm suppose to hate him"

"Hate is an emotion that is rooted in passionate feelings-" She started

"Passionate, negative feelings" I corrected

"Negative feelings that can turn into lust, that can turn into an enemies to lovers type situation".

I scoffed. One thing I won't do is allow my lil temporary attraction to him develop into anything else. I despise him, and it's gonna be like that forever.

"Never" I stated bluntly

We stayed on the phone for another hour before we hung up. I was bored after that, and decided to go mess with Pete.

I hopped up from my bed and left my room to go find my friend.

"PETER??" I yelled

I walked into his bedroom and saw he wasn't there.

"PETER?" I yelled again, this time walking into the living room to see Pete, Colson, four random females, and two dudes.

First of all, they had to be really quiet in able for me to not realize they were here.

"Woah, we having a party or sum?" I asked- still utterly confused

Pete chuckled and motioned for me to sit on his lap. I walked over and sat down, earning glares from a girl who sat next to him on the couch.

"Oh I'm sorry, are y'all taking or something?" I asked the female, pointing between her and Pete

She shook her head no

"Alright then stop looking at me like I just killed your puppy or sum. He's my best friend- I promise y'all can still f*ck after this"

The two guys bursted out laughing and I saw Colson smirk.

I looked at the two males, one had dyed red hair and the other had brown hair that was braided.

"Love the hair, dude" I said pointing to the boy

"Fank you" He responded with a smile. My face lit up once I heard his British accent- and it was cute that he didn't pronounce the 'TH' in thank.

"You're literally so cute" I squealed

Pete jokingly pouted, "cuter than me?"

I looked at him

"Yeah, just a little more because of his accent AND those adorable green eyes"

The guy blushed and thanked me once more. I saw Colson sneakily roll his eyes.

After a while, the girls left but the boys stayed. It was just us 5 in the living room trying to decide what movie to watch.

"How about Suicide Squad?" Asked Colson

"I say Edward Scissorhands" The red haired boy, who I found out was named Dom, said.

"Definitely should be Shrek" Pete interjected

"I say we watch all three" I suggested in a small voice.

"Such a great idea" Dom said with a smile- pinching my cheeks.

Pete took me off his lap and sat me to the side (next to Colson) so he could go get the remote from off the coffee table.

I heard a low whisper in my ear, "How come he gets to pinch your cheeks? You don't like it when I do it" I heard Colson say

"Because I actually like him" I whispered back.

He sighed and crossed his arms.

"Okay guys, what movie are we watching first?" Pete asks, putting me back on his lap.

Colson watched us intently.

Pete has been my best friend for ages, so me sitting on his lap was never a big deal. We were just close- so he never minded.

"Dude she's been sitting on your lap for like, two hours. She can sit on the actual couch" Colson said with an agitated tone.

"But she doesn't have to" Pete said back with a shrug

We all agreed on Shrek first, and it was 40 minutes into the movie before Colson suddenly got up and stomped away.

I immediately felt bad, and wondered what was bothering him.

"Imma go to the bathroom" I whispered to Pete before getting up and following Colson.

I ended up knocking on his door, earning no response.

I knocked again, but no response.

See, I should have just walked away- but like an idiot, I walked in.

He was laying down on his bed with closed eyes.

"I didn't say you could come in, Mouse" He said with his eyes still closed. How tf he know it was me?

"Well you looked angry so I wanted to come and check on you"

"I thought you hated me"

I thought for a second

"Hate is a strong word- but I strongly dislike you" I said.

He giggled and I smiled

He patted next to him, "lay down with me"

"But the guys-"

"Just for a second" He interrupted

I sighed lowly and walked over to the bed, laying down and looking at his face (accidentally admiring how cute he was).

"I strongly dislike you too" He said after a few seconds.

"So we're on the same accord?" I asked

He nodded

"But if you don't like me, why check on me?"

"Why invite me in the bed?"

"Wanted company" He shrugged

"And my back hurts" I said back

"Liar"

He sat up and I did it along with him.

"Dont develop feelings for me, Mouse" He said looking straight into my eyes

"Same to you, Baker"

"I won't, I can't stand you honesty"

"Same. You disgust me."

We sat in silence until he spoke again

"Don't let Dom pinch your cheeks if I can't" He said

"Why not"

He kept quiet

"Excuse me, Colson. I said why not"

"Because I said so" He stated matter-of-factly

"That's not fair"

"Life's not fair"

"I can't stand you"

"I know"

The door flew open and Pete stood there with a puzzled face.

"Hey dude, can I have Minnie back?" He laughed

We both got up and followed him back to the living room and continued our movie marathon.

____________________

Sorry for mistakes❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 335 25
( I am gonna try to do Douglas Booth and Colson Baker "MGK" Imagines) (Smut will be in here not sure if I will put a symbol for it or not) (all rig...
149K 8.6K 9
A lie. A fib. A deception. A misunderstanding. And everything ruined......
19.6K 296 26
A bxb story about a toxic kind of love.
24K 413 30
Kat thinks she has it all figured out. College in the fall, next a career, then marriage, and last kids. Nevertheless, the Senior in high school quic...