Finale

•Minnie•

"What if I told you that I wanted to marry you?" Colson asked as we walked through Central Park. Joggers and pet walkers passed by us, kids screamed and laughed while playing tag, mothers cooed at their babies. And there was me and Colson- staring into each other's eyes while being so stupidly in love.

There were a few times where we bumped into something or someone because we weren't watching where we were going- and I'm sure everyone around us just shook their heads at the out-of-it young couple.

But we didn't care. I mean honestly, this was one of the highest points of my life. Living so care free with the man of my dreams.

"I'd ask if you were sure. And if you were, I'd say yes." I told him. He nodded and smiled, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

It was such a pretty day outside. Pretty but extremely cold.

"Baby, can we go into a restaurant or something? You know, go somewhere where it may be warm?" I asked

He shook his head and grinned down at me, "We can't go to a restaurant now."

"Why not?"

"Because we're going to one tonight. We have reservations"

My smile grew 2x bigger. I could feel the excitement bubbling inside me.

"Oh yeah? And why have you made reservations?"

"I didn't, Pete did" He admitted

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Of course he did. So, where are we going?"

"Not telling you that. But just know it's gonna be somewhere fancy and you should wear a nice dress"

"Baby, I don't think I have a nice dress. Not something real nice"

"Which is why I gave you sister some money to go buy you a dress." He said. He stopped walking and pulled me towards him, kissing my lips lightly.

"It's been nearly a year since we met. And look at all that's happened" He said, "I remember when we hated each other"

"Oh come on, you never hated me" I laughed

"Well...." He started, making me jokingly push him.

"I didn't know it at the time, but I fell in love as soon as I saw you"

"Really?" I asked

"Really"

We kissed a few more times, earning a plethora of "awwws" from the people around us.

"Let's go get a small bite to eat so I can drop you off at home. You gotta start getting ready"

"Babe, it's only 4:00" I said

"Yeah, and our reservations are for 7:00. I still need to do a couple things before we go"

He took my hand and led me to a deli not to far from the park. We got our food then walked back to my apartment building.

"Baby, can't we just eat together before you go?" I begged with a pouty face. He shook his head and gave me a goodbye kiss, waving before leaving me.

When I walked in the house, my sister was coming out of her room.

"Good! You're back. Hurry up and eat so I can show you the dress I got you" She urged