New Feelings

•Minnie•

It had been a full month since Colson forcefully became my new roommate. He and Pete would spend all night out doing God knows what, come back home with girls at around 4:00 am (waking me up), sleep until 12:00 in the afternoon- then rinse and repeat.

Colson always left dirty dishes in the sink, and he would light my expensive candles when he had female guests over.

He would also smoke in the house- which was like my #1 rule.

We got into 17 arguments in this one month- but Pete always broke it up.

I tried kicking him out, talking to him politely, and I even threatened to move out and leave those two to them and their rockstar lifestyle.

Obviously none of those things worked.

"Hey, mouse, where's that face cream you got the other day?" Colson asked me, knocking me out of my thoughts.

I was obviously upset because I was in my room and he just bursted in without knocking. I huffed and turned to look at him, immediately seeing he was only in a towel.

His damp hair laid lazily on his head, I could still see little water droplets on his skin.

"I um, you uh- need to put some clothes" I said, still looking at him

"I am. But I want some of your face cream. It's not in the hall bathroom anymore"

I rolled my eyes,"yeah because I took it and put it in my bathroom- where it originally was until SOMEONE came in and stole it"

Pete walked up behind Colson and looked at me

He could see I was getting really upset

"He won't mess with your stuff anymore, Minnie" Pete assured me

"Right, I won't mess with your stuff anymore, Mouse" Colson mocked with a evil grin. He knows I hate when he calls me that, and he still insists on using the dreadful nickname.

"I'm about to head to the store, wanna come with me?" Pete asks

"No, I'm too upset to leave"

"Just say you're too lazy to get up" Colson says

I stuck up my middle finger and they both laughed, closing my bedroom door as they left.

I was alone again, and was fuming. Colson is rude- and sloppy, and inconsiderate. I won't allow him to play me like this.

"PETE" I yelled

A few seconds later, Pete opened my door with raised eyebrows.

"Can you please get me some snacks from the store since you're on your way there? And maybe a smoothie from that place I like?" I asked with a smile

He shrugged, "Yeah I will. Text me the list of snacks you want"

"Okay, but you gotta hurry up and leave so you can get to the smoothie place, it closes in 2 hours and I know you'll wanna go to the store first.

"Yeah, I'm just waiting on Colson to get dressed so we can go"

My face dropped, I needed Colson alone with me so I could confront him without Pete getting involved.

"I thought Colson said he would help me clean up the kitchen since he trashed it. He's such a liar." I put on a pissed face and watched Pete think about what I said

"I didn't know he promised you that. I'll just leave- don't forget to text me the list" He said, quickly walking in my room to give me a kiss on the cheek. He left my room, and then the house (earning a "PETE"? From Colson.)

I hurried out my bedroom and seen Colson at the window- probably watching Pete drive off

I walked up to him creepily, his back was still turned. He was now half dressed, underwear and orange basketball shorts on but no shirt- revealing the hundreds of tattoos he had.

"Well, well, well" I say.

He jumped a bit, startled

"Now it's just you and me, baker"

He looked confused and awfully taken aback.

"....and why is that a good thing?"

"Because now I get to cuss you out without Pete being at your rescue" I was blunt with my response. I wanted him to know I was serious.

His frown became a smirk. He started to walk towards me, and in response I walked backwards- eventually hitting a wall.

He put both hands on the wall (on either side of me), trapping me.

"Aww, Mouse if you wanted me to yourself.. you could have just said so. My room is right down the hall, you actually could have walked right in"

I gave an annoyed look- or what I thought was an annoyed look- it probably looked like pure bliss to him.

"I don't want you to myself- I want to-"

"I know what you wanna do."

He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "You wanna put me in my place, huh?"

I hesitated but nodded- a little to eagerly

He gave my neck a kiss and my knees buckled. I hated myself so much for liking it.

"First, before we do anything- how about you beg me"

I swear my eyes almost popped out my head

"BEG YOU??"

I pushed him off me and watched him stumble back.

"I DON'T BEG- I GET BEGGED. You must have lost every bit of your mind. Now I know you be smoking a lil too much weed" I scoffed at him and walked away

"SO YOU DONT WANNA F*CK?"

"SCREW YOU" I yelled back

I walked into my room and slammed the door. I was panicking- I never found him attractive until just then. I never realized how gorgeous his eyes were- or how beautiful his hair was.

NO! I CAN'T THINK LIKE THIS

I could practically feel the feelings forming within my heart. But were they romantic feelings...or sexual ones?

I knew that was the start of a complicated relationship between us both.

______________

Sorry for mistakes ❤️