Private S-x Lessons with Loui...

By Infinity_Hipstas

"I....I could always show you.." He told me Huh? "I could always teach you how." He repeated. "What?" I aske... More

Private Sex Lessons With Louis Tomlinson
Lesson 1
Lesson 2
Lesson 3
Lesson 4
Lesson 4 (Continued)
Lesson 5
Lesson 6 (Part 1)
Lesson 6 (Continued)
Lesson 6 (End)
Lesson 7
Lesson 8
Lesson 9
Lesson 9 (Continued)
Lesson 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 11
Lesson 12
Lesson 13
Lesson 14
Lesson 15
Lesson 16
Lesson 17
Lesson 18
Lesson 19 pt.1
Lesson 19 pt.2
Lesson 20
Lesson 21 Part.1
Lesson 21 pt.2
Lesson 22
Lesson 23
Lesson 24 :
Lesson 25
Lesson 26
Lesson 27
Lesson 29
Lesson 30
Lesson 31
Lesson 32
Lesson 33
Lesson 34
Lesson 35
Lesson 36
Lesson 37
Lesson 38
Lesson 39
NOTE!!-iM BACK-

Lesson 28

71.9K 1.4K 789
By Infinity_Hipstas

Lesson 28: Morning After

Louis POV

My eyes slowly open and I am met with soft features and messy brown hair. She looked so pure and peaceful when she slept. She snored like kitten and I think this might be one of my favorite sound of hers.

I had finally made love to her and It was a great feeling. Making Love and fucking were too totally different things. Fucking is sloppy, meaningless, and short lived. Making Love is passionate and unforgettable. Its given me a new perspective on sex and makes me feel like I have wasted my time on all those other girls before Holly.

“Mmm” She says slowly opening her eyes. She blinks a couple of times before making eye-contact.

“Morning” I say to her in a raspy tone. I lift my arm from her waist and draw circles on the exposed skin by her shoulder causing her to shiver.

“How do you feel. I know your first time can hurt.” I tell her. She blushes before replying.

“I do kinda feel a little sore”

“Sore enough to take it back?” I ask, my insecurities taking over.

“Never. Last night was truly amazing. It made us closer.” She says. Her tone was sweet and gentle making sure I truly listened.

“I love you” I told her meaning every word.

“And I love you” She repeated causing me to become giddy inside like some damn schoolgirl.

“Lets shower and then I’ll take you home. I know your cousin is a total bitch and I don't want her getting you in any type of trouble. “ I told her. We stood up and by the little cringing movement she made, she was more sore than she led on.

“Actually a hot bath will make you feel better.” I tell her while slightly pinching her bum. She squeaks making another incredibly cute noise. I linger behind her watching her perfect naked body walk in front of me. She opens the bathroom door and I start the bath, adding as much soap as possible.

“Come on love” I tell her grabbing her hand. Like last time, I lay her on top of me. I take it upon myself to wash her. Teasingly, I make sure to run over all of her sensitive spots making her moan.

“Lou” She moans turning to face me.

“What?” I ask playing dumb, but I can’t help the damn smile on my face.

“Stop teasing, you know I have to get home soon.” She tells me with a slight frown.

“Alright, let me at least wash you up” I tell her pouring some shampoo into my hands and massaging it into her scalp. She lets out soft moans as I do so and I can’t help but feel accomplished.         

Holly POV

Louis was being a complete sweetheart and I couldn’t help but feel guilty for spending the night with Zayn. I know I need to tell him eventually but I don’t want to upset him. I know that he would be extremely hurt if I do but its better if I tell him rather than letting him find out from someone else.

“Mmmm” I moan softly as he runs his fingers through my hair, making sure the conditioner  is all out. I guess its my turn to reciprocate. I turn around and wash his hair, moving my lower body onto him, teasing him like he did to me earlier.

“Holly” His voice is strained and it turns me on but we can’t do anything, theres no condom and I’m gonna need time to recover from last night.

“I love the face you make when you think” He says and I blush shaking my head before rinsing his hair out.

“I’m serious, you make the most adorable faces.” My heart bursts at his little comment about me. Its the little things like this that make me happiest.

“You’re all clean” I tell him with a shy smile but before I can move, his lips are on mine and his hands are firmly on my hips. I tug the bottom of his hair, thankful for him deciding to grow it out a bit. I love having something to tug on in moments like this and by the way his body reacts, I can tell he likes it too.

“Lets get you dressed” He says to me and I reluctantly detach my body from his. I pass him a towel and dry myself before wrapping my hair up in it.

“Well aren’t I just attractive” I joke referring to the towel on my head.

“I think you should leave it, its very in right now” He sarcastically replies and I laugh at his silliness. I love this relaxed version of Louis who isn’t worrying about other guys looking at me or worrying about who I talk to. He has a very funny side to him and I wish he would show it more often.

“Do you have all your things together?” He asked. I gave him a nod before removing the towel and adjusting my outfit. I had on the clothes I wore yesterday and my bathing suit and lingerie were in the bag I had bought it in. I checked the time on my phone and sighed in relief when I saw it was only 11:00.

“Lets get going then” He told me sliding his phone in his pocket. We walked hand in hand out of the suit and made our way downstairs. He gave the lady at the front desk the keys to the room and signed out before we went to his car.

All I needed to do was get home and figure out when I would tell Louis about Zayn. I guess I should tell him tomorrow and enjoy this day.  I know he is gonna overreact which I don't blame him for. It was completely inappropriate for me to have done that especially with Zayn of all people.

“You okay there? You’re pretty quiet.” He said looking at me for a second before focusing his eyes back on the road.

“Of course. I’m fine” I told him getting lost in to my thoughts again but quickly snapping out of it when I saw heard him singing softly. He was actually pretty good at it.

“I didn’t know you could sing” I told him. He flushed, clearly embarrassed but I didn’t know why.

“I don't know what you are talking about” He said playing with his lip ring.

“Yes you do. You have a nice voice, thats a good thing Louis” I laughed at his flushed cheeks and because finally its me making him all flustered.

“Its nothing. Lets talk about something else.” I could tell he was growing more embarrassed so I decide I would drop it for now.

“What do you wanna watch at my house” I asked  him. He relaxed at the subject change.

“I don’t know. Whatever you wanna watch is fine” He answered.

“How about…..a musical” I teased.

“Ha-Ha very funny” Louis said in a monotone voice causing me to laugh a bit too hard at my own joke. He cracked a little smile and I can tell he wasn’t as annoyed as he let me believe.

Our car ride to my place basically consisted of me teasing him about singing. I don’t know why he was so embarrassed by it.

“You are lucky I love you” He mumbled as I opened my front door.

“Oh look its Holly and one of her boyfriends” Samantha’s voice rang throughout the living room. I rolled my eyes at her stupid comment and took Louis hand, attempting to make it to my room.

“Louis do you mind If I talk  to my cousin?” She asked and I gave him a look to wait for me at my room. He obeyed and as soon as I heard the door closed I sighed.

“What is it now?” I asked her. She was sitting at the couch playing with some sort of watch.

“I didn’t say you could run off with boyfriend number two and leave me in this boring house alone” She huffed.

“I don’t recall needing your permission to do anything. I'm 17 not 7. And he’s not one of my boyfriends or boyfriend number two. He’s just my boyfriend. So stop trying to be slick and drop stupid hints. I’m over your little games.” I said my confidence growing.

“I can easily tell him about Zayn” She threatened and it was my turn to laugh now.

“You think he’s gonna believe you?” I told her, although I did get a bit nervous.

“He will once I show him this” She claimed holding up a black watch. Before I could question it, she began speaking.

“Your little loverboy left it here when he spent the night. The oldest trick in the book” She laughed. My heart sank a little. I can’t let her ruin the perfect day I have had with him so far.

“Please don’t.” I begged. She smirked at me and I just wanted to kick her out but I couldn’t do that.

“Then don't be such a bitch to me, and while you’re at it, I'm thirsty, get me something to drink.” She demanded. I bit back my tongue and grabbed her a bottle of water from the fridge and handed it to her before heading back to my room.

“You okay” Louis asked. He was laying on my bed typing away on his phone.

“Yeah she was just a bit annoyed that I left but its no big deal” I said. Maybe I should just tell him now so that bitch doesn’t keep holding things against me. I looked at him again, his eyes focused on his phone.

Tomorrow I will tell him. Its too soon and it will ruin the moment.

“So have you decided on a movie?” I ask him but he gives me an apologetic look before replying.

“Actually babe, I need to do some things. I’m sorry it’s last minute. I’ll call you later okay.” I frown at his sudden departure but it looks like its important so I don’t bother arguing.

“Is it a family emergency?” I ask in hopes its not serious.

“Don’t worry about it okay. I’m really sorry though. I love you.” He says grabbing his phone before we walk out of my room.

“I love you too” I say to him as he walks out of the front door. I take a seat on the couch next to my annoying cousin. I didn’t want to have to spend the rest of the day alone.

“When are you leaving again?” I ask, not holding back the desperation in my voice.

“Not soon enough” She mumbles under her breath. This is gonna be long day, I can already tell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi guys. Here is the update that so many of you have been waiting for. Sorry for the super long break and sorry about this crappy chapter. Expect another update tomorrow. This book has a long way to go. :) Leave a comment saying Hi, I’m gonna be responding to the people in my inbox so if you have messaged me before you are getting a reply.

lots of love :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599 26 58
!!!!!UNEDITED AND CRINGY AFF!!!!!! ______________ I take slow, unsure steps towards him and place my hands on his tense forearm and he softens at my...
10.8K 153 20
"Nicole, baby, happy birthday!" It was Ash. He strode right up to me, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. He let me go. I looked at Niall, and he qu...
1.2K 3 46
"Rose." Mr. Malik said coming closer to me. "Y-Yes?" I asked quietly, trying to back away. "I have never wanted anyone as much as I have wanted you."...
143K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...