๐™‰๐™€๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™Ž ! (๐™ˆ๐™ž...

By AERONION

-๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง. -๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

โžช๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™'๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€๐™Ž
โžช๐™€๐™“๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Š.
โžช๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™‚๐™๐™€.
โžช1. ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€.
โžช2. ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™‰๐™€๐™’ ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™
โžช3. ๐™Ž
โžช4. ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž๐™ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™’
โžช5. ๐™€๐™’, ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™Š๐™‡.
โžช6. ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐˜ผ ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚ !
โžช7. ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ & ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€๐™๐™”.
โžช8. ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™๐™” ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™Ž
โžช9. ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™„๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฝ๐™
โžช10. ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™•๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
โžช11. ๐™Ž๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Ž โ™ก๏ธŽ
โžช12. ...๐™Ž๐™Š๐™๐™๐™”
โžช13. ๐™„๐™‡๐™‡๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž
โžช14. ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‰๐™„๐™Ž๐™ˆ
โžช15. ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™ˆ๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ !
โžช16. ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ... ๐™…๐™†
โžช17. ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
โžช18. ๐™Ž๐™„๐™‡๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€
โžช19. ...๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™”
โžช21. ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€
โžช22. ๐™๐™‰๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™
โžช23. ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‹ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰
โžช24. ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰
โžช25. ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
โžช26. ๐™๐™„๐™‚๐™‚๐™€๐˜ฟ !
โžช27. ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ
โžช28. ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™•-๐™‘๐™Š๐™๐™Ž
โžช29. ๐˜พ๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
โžช30. ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž๐™€๐™Œ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™Ž
โžช31. ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€.
โžช32. ๐™๐™๐™‰๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡
โžช33. ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™„๐™๐™€
โžช33.5. ๐™Ž๐™†๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™ˆ๐™€
โžช ๐™๐™‹๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ + ๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€
โžช ๐™๐™‹๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ 2.0

โžช20. ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™

8.1K 300 922
By AERONION

———The rest of the trip at the hot spring weekend getaway didn't go exactly as planned.

After the sun had set, the group had decided to race to the hot spring despite receiving a warning from a local to not go out after sunset.

Did they listen?

Obviously not, who did you think they were?

And so, in turned out that the island had some kind of evil spirit removal event going on, so they all ended up being covered in some sort of stinky mud.

"Ew, I still kinda smell even though I took like 2 showers." Y/n sighed.

The group was currently on the ferry, returning back to Okinawa. While they all ended up being covered in mud, they had to admit they had fun.

"Tell me about it. I work in a flower shop, and this is going to ruin my line of work." Shadow groaned.

"That was probably one of the strangest experience I've ever encountered." Langa stated.

The fresh ocean air filled y/n's nose, and the sound of Miya's Nintendo switch was blaring in the background.

"Let me have a turn, Miya!" Y/n begged him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I'm in the middle of a Mariokart race here!" Miya exclaimed, as he furiously spammed the button on the right.

"Dang, I got myself a gamer boy." Y/n sighed as she began to slither in Miya's arms.

She was now on his lap, tightly hugging his waist, while Miya was still playing his game.

This definitely got the cat boy's attention, and he paused the game to shift his attention to
y/n.

He was definitely blushing really hard.

Miya still wasn't used to the fact that y/n and him were kind of thing now. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to be able to get his crush to like him back.

"Hehe, it worked." Y/n spoke up suddenly.

He looked at y/n with a confused look, to find out that she was playing on his switch behind his back.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Miya exclaimed, shoving y/n off of him.

Y/n just gave him a pout, and big puppy eyes.

She knew exactly how to hit Miya's weak spots.

"Ugh, out of all 8 billion people on this planet, I just had to fall for you." Miya scoffed rolling his eyes, as he motioned y/n to sit on his lap.

"Well that shattered my heart."

"Shut up, you know exactly how I really feel about you."

———She never realized how much she missed the adrenaline rushing through her when y/n skated.

It was another regular Friday night, where
y/n and Miya got to stay up as long as they wanted to, since there would be no school the next day.

The squad was currently hanging out at S, practicing their skateboard tricks. Langa was on the half pipe, absolutely killing it. If y/n told someone that Langa had only started skateboarding a few months ago, they would never believe her.

But that was just the truth.

Langa Hasegawa was a crazy son of a bitch who was reckless and had the skating abilities of a god.

People cheered the bluenette on, as he leaped about 4 feet off of the edge of the half pipe.

Reki, Shadow, Miya, and y/n just watched him in awe.

"Wow, he's so good! I'm so proud of him!" Reki exclaimed, his eyes shimmering.

"Why are you so proud? You know people know Langa as the prodigy rookie, and they know you as just the guy who hangs out with him." Shadow scoffed.

"Yeah, they only know you as the rookie's friend." Miya snickered.

Both Miya and Shadow received a hard punch in the back.

"Don't ever talk about Reki like that." Y/n gave the two a deadly glare.

Miya had forgotten how scary y/n could be when she's on her bad side.

"Y/n, it's ok. Besides, I don't think they're wrong." Reki gave y/n a withered smile.

Her heart ached seeing Reki like this. Y/n knew that Langa wouldn't even be skating in the first place if it weren't for Reki, and that he was the one that made Langa a good skater.

Y/n just gave her red head big bro a big hug.

"Langa is skating because of you, Reki. He probably won't ever say this to your face, but I see the way he looks at you. Just remember that." Y/n said to him.

Reki just squeezed y/n a little tighter in their embrace.

———"I'm sorry, y/n. I should have realized better than to tease Reki like that, and how important he is to you." Miya said to y/n.

They had both finished skating at S, and they were planning on having a sleepover at y/n's apartment.

"Miya, the one you should be apologizing to is Reki." Y/n mumbled.

"Yeah... I'll tell him the next time we meet up."

There was a small awkward silence, as they walked down the sidewalk, carrying their skateboards.

The roads were empty, and the faint glow of street lamps lit up their surroundings.

Suddenly, a mischievous idea entered y/n's head.

"What if I suddenly started skating away at full speed?"

Deciding she was going to go through with her plan, y/n snapped on her light-up glasses where it framed her face. With a click of a button, her skateboard, and shoes lit up an indigo and dark purple.

She was ready to go.

"W-what the hell are you doing?!" Miya asked, worried about what might happen next.

With that, y/n gave him a small smirk, before sprinting away. She mounted her skateboard exactly like Adam had during his race with Langa.

Y/n started speeding up, and lowered herself, and her stomach was now laying down on the skateboard, in a streamline position. That increased her speed even further.

She loved the excitement that ran through her veins.

Miya tried to call out to her, but it was no use. So obviously he tried to catch up to her.

In his perspective, y/n looked like a streak of purple lightning. Her neon igniting the streets with a tinge of purple.

But at the same time, she looked like a really speedy penguin.

Either way, Miya couldn't catch up at all.

———Langa Hasegawa had become a popular student in his school.

Although he was quite introverted, and really disliked large social situations, people liked him anyways.

Langa was basically the whole package.

He was a mysterious foreigner, who was athletic, good-looking, and had decent grades.

The soccer team would always pass the ball to him, and counted on Langa to score.

The girls in his class would gush over how handsome the bluenette was, and Langa would just give them a smile.

Even his teachers admired what a great student he was.

Langa was everything Reki wished he was.

The red head hadn't been talking to Langa since Friday night.

Usually they would be hanging out on the weekends, but now it's Monday, and Reki was still avoiding him.

It was heartbreaking truly, because the iconic duo of Reki and Langa was now reduced to just one of them.

Truth be told, Reki was definitely envious of Langa.

How did he manage to become so popular?

How did he become so talented?

And how did he skate better than him?

As for Langa, he didn't truly understand why Reki had been giving him a cold shoulder.

"I didn't do something wrong, did I?" The bluenette thought to himself.

Every time he tried to start a conversation with Reki, he either replied with a simple nod, or completely shut him down.

"I just want to skate by your side, Reki..."

The heart of a friendly Canadian boy had been shattered in half.

A/n: This whole chapter was basically foreshadowing omg

Anyways, I can't believe this week's sk8 episode is a filler.

LIKE WTF THEY CUT US OFF WHEN ADAM SMACKS CHERRY IN THE FACE WITH THE STUPID ASS PALM TREES, AND THEN THE GIVE US A FILLER?!

CHERRY ENDED UP ON A WHEELCHAIR FOR GODS SAKE DONT GIVE US A FILLER AND PALM TREES

I WAITED A FULL WEEK FOR A NEW EPISODE AND IT'S A FILLER SJSJHSJA

*edit: it's a recap filler oh my that's even worse-

I hate this show so much sometimes.

I hate how triggered and obsessed I get over this show.

Thank you for tuning in this chapter! Remember to stay safe, stay hydrated, and stay healthy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 7.5K 39
โI hope our love lasts the infinity..โž - Miya You moved into a new town in Japan, since your dad got a job there. Sadly, you had to leave mum behind...
32.1K 1.5K 13
[COMPLETED] Book 2 ! โœŽ You don't have to read book 1 before reading this one but I would recommend doing so to fully understand ...
69.3K 2K 34
๐…๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐’๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž๐›๐จ๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐’๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ...
374K 17.1K 30
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ž๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—™๐—˜๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ หš . โœฆ โžค ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ-๐—๐–บ...