๐–๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐–๐€๐‹๐‹ | draco...

Od fi-ella

Draco Malfoy fic in a Hogwarts universe where Voldy doesn't exist and everyone is alive and well. โœฉ ๐™’๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ฟ... Vรญce

preface
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 39 pt.2
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
epilogue
six months later
extras

chapter 3

62.4K 1.8K 3K
Od fi-ella

PLAYING KNIGHT

The Muffliato Charm came in quite handy for parties. Late at night, everyone was gathered in the Gryffindor common room with the music blasting and loads of Firewhiskey and Muggle Vodka lying all around the room.

If there was one time where all the houses seemed to unite as one, it was during parties.

"You look dashing, radiant as always." Fred leaned down to kiss my cheek as he greeted me. He was already holding a Firewhiskey in one hand, half the bottle emptied.

"Be a good friend and share now, Freddie." I grinned as Fred handed me the bottle. I downed more than I should have, a burning sensation sliding down my throat.

George whistled. "You drink like a professional, my friend."

"Have you lot seen Cedric anywhere?" I glanced around the room, having yet to see Cedric since having been back at Hogwarts.

George and Fred both shook their heads. "Last I saw him he was dancing with Cho."

My eyes widened. "He's finally made a move on her, hasn't he?" I was beaming with delight.

George snickered as he took another swig of the Firewhiskey. "Merlin, it would be about time. He's been crushing on her since-what, second year?"

"Come along, Ambrose. It's time to get your dance shoes on." Fred took my hand and started dragging me to the middle of the common room that had become the dance floor. I grabbed a Firewhiskey off the table as he started pulling me, downing more of it as we entered the crowd.

Fred and I danced for what felt like hours. My feet were aching but I was having the time of my life. Hermione joined, later I had even found Pansy and we ground on each other as if we were sensual lovers. I adored that bond we shared.

While Pansy and I were caught up rubbing up against one other, the boys around us, including the twins were all hollering.

I laughed as my mind spun from the effects of the Firewhiskey.

Across the room, my gaze fell onto Draco Malfoy.

His eyes were trained on me as he stood, watching me with an expressionless face. If looks could kill, surely I'd be nothing but dust on the ground right now. He didn't look the least bit impressed-probably annoyed that I was spending my night with his friends.

It was clashing-I had my Gryffindor best friends. Ron, Hermione, Harry and I were tight-knit but I was closest to the twins. I was also very good friends with Luna Lovegood and Cedric Diggory. Cedric and the twins were just as good of friends.

Then came the Slytherins. I adored Pansy and we had a very close bond. Blaise and I were fairly good friends but we didn't talk as much-I noticed he was much shyer than expected but we were friendly with one other. Draco Malfoy did not like this. I'm sure he hated that a Gryffindor like me was liked by his closest friends.

It didn't help that the one person who happened to love his friends, also happened to be the person he hated.

Later, I was further to the side of the room drinking water when Cormac approached me.

He leaned against the wall, his eyes lit with mischief. "What do you say we take this party back to my room, just the two of us-for old time's sake."

I scoffed, looking at him in disbelief. "That train left the station a long time ago, my friend. I'm sure you have plenty of other ladies lined up in wait."

Cormac shrugged lightly. "Well maybe-but you did a good job of turning on half the room when you were dancing like that with Parkinson."

I rolled my eyes. "I was having fun, Cormac."

He licked his lips, his eyes travelling up and down my body. "You look hot tonight, Elysia. What's one last shag when we spent weeks tangled in sheets together?"

I narrowed my eyes, slightly amused. "Until you cheated on me."

Cormac's mouth fell agape, taken aback. He took a moment to recompose himself. "We were never dating officially."

"You told me we were exclusive."

Cormac sighed heavily. "It was a one-time mistake, Ambrose. It doesn't mean we can't still have fun."

I scoffed loudly, shaking my head. "It was not one time, McLaggen. You wanted us to be exclusive, then you proceeded to shag half the Gryffindor population."

I wasn't still hurt by it-nor did I hold a grudge. I simply found it bewildering that he was suggesting we have some fun right now.

Cormac pushed himself off the wall, gently running his finger across my jaw. "Come on," he spoke in an airy whisper. I could smell the Firewhiskey on his breath. "That's all in the past now. I just want to make you feel good, Ambrose."

I shoved his hand away from my face. "I'm quite alright, thanks."

Cormac's eyes flashed with annoyance. "Don't be such a tease, Ambrose."

Grimacing, I moved past him. He was drunk and getting on my nerves. I didn't need to waste my breath on him.

Cormac took hold of my arm, stopping me from walking away. "Ambrose, it's a party. Loosen up."

I tried to wiggle my arm out of his grasp but he was holding firmly. "You're drunk-let it go, McLaggen." It was taking me a lot to maintain my calm.

"She said let it go."

Draco stepped between Cormac and me, speaking slow and staring Cormac dead in the eyes.

Cormac let go of my arm instantly, taking a step back. "I was just having some fun. No need to go Dark Lord on me, Malfoy."

Draco's eyes darkened as he looked at Cormac. He was much taller than him which made Cormac shrink back. "She said she's alright-it didn't look like fun to me."

Cormac shuffled away from us, not daring to look at me again.

Draco turned to face me, his eyes narrowing. He scanned my face as if checking for defects. "You're alright, Ambrose?"

I blinked, surprised that Draco Malfoy was playing my Knight in Shining Armour. This was delightful. I cocked my head to the side. "You just helped me."

Draco rolled his eyes, scoffing. "Hardly. McLaggen's simply more infuriating than you are. It was nice to tell him to fuck off."

I narrowed my eyes. "You sure you weren't just worried about me, Malfoy. There's no shame in admitting it."

He stared at me flatly, not marginally amused. "To worry about you would mean actually caring about you, Elysia. It's almost laughable how idiotic the things you say are."

Even if Draco had really been trying to help me-which he did, I would never understand it nor would he ever admit it anyways. I sighed dramatically, placing a hand over-top of my chest. "You wound me, Malfoy."

I was still drunk and feeling as though I was one giant vibrating being. The music annihilating throughout the room was pulsating through my veins.

"It's a party, Malfoy. You're not going to ask me to dance?"

His eyebrows pulled together, surprise flashing past his eyes. "You want me to ask you to dance?" For the briefest moment-and it may very well be due to my intoxicated state-I could have sworn his features softened.

I shrugged, grinning giddily. "I very well may be saying just that."

Draco narrowed his eyes suspiciously before humouring me. "Do you want to dance, Elysia?"

I smirked. "I do, actually." I glanced over his shoulder, spotting Pansy headed in our direction. "Oh, Pansy-pants!"

I laughed hysterically as I walked past Draco, grabbing Pansy's arm and dragging her right back to the make-shift dance floor as we once again, starting bumping and grinding against one other.

I looked over my shoulder, meeting Draco's silvery eyes.

He glared at me, his expression unreadable.

I shot him a charming smirk in return.

One point, Gryffindor.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

579K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
158K 7.1K 110
- แด€ แด…ส€แด€แด„แด แดแด€สŸา“แดส า“แด€ษดา“ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด Draco lifts his head up, shooting a glance towards his left to the witch staring shamelessly at him, his pale eyes settl...
83.4K 2K 62
โ€ž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐๏ฟฝ...
68.4K 2K 35
A Dramione Fanfiction. After failing to kill Dumbledore in his 6th year, Draco Malfoy's parents are killed by Voldemort. He seeks refuge with his lo...