Ultraviolent [Kylo Ren X Read...

By hannahtaylorburris

You and Vicrul are twins, struck with tragedy after tragedy, landing you in the guardianship of Charles Snoke... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Fourteen

1.6K 45 40
By hannahtaylorburris

By the time you and Kylo had made it back to his house, you both were already so encapsulated in each other, you were unable to distinguish where you ended and Kylo started, his once so sure hands now fumbling with his keys as you licked a stripe up the length of his throat, nibbling on his earlobes.

"Jesus Christ, you are fucking insatiable, Angel..." he mumbled, finally unlocking his front door and tugging you roughly through it. As soon as the door shut, you pushed Kylo against it, pressing your lips to his.

You began to undo his belt, attempting to free him from his dress pants, your teeth clashing together as you both tried to deepen the kiss. Finally, you released this rock-hard length from his pants, stroking it in your hand as you trailed kisses down his throat. Dropping to your knees, you placed the gentlest kiss to the head of his cock, watching as his jaw dropped, his eyelids fluttering in ecstasy.

"Shut...the fuck...up..." you said, punctuating each word with a kiss down the length of his dick as you slowly stroked him.

Swirling your tongue around the head of his cock, you could hear the breath rush out of Kylo's lungs, the fire that had been ignited in your lower abdomen burning even brighter. You brought your mouth around his tip, continuing to stroke him as you hollowed out your cheeks, slowly taking more and more of him into your mouth with each flick of your hand.

Kylo's massive fingers knotted in your hair, just cradling the back of your head as you took his length deeper into your mouth, the tip beginning to hit your soft palate. A small gag shook your shoulders, tears springing up in your eyes as a deep moan was pulled from Kylo's body.

"Holy shit, Princess..."

Taking a large breath in through your nose, you attempted to work through the gagging, beginning to take Kylo into your throat, more moans filling your eardrums and the foyer.

"Jesus, you take me so fucking good, Kitten..." Kylo's baritone voice reverberating in your ears, echoing over the lewd sounds of your gags. You merely looked up at him, tears spilling down over your cheeks, attempting to hold back another gag as you pulled back. Kylo watched you, wiping away the escaped tear from your cheek.

"Picture fucking perfect..." Kylo whispered, taking the thumb that held the still intact tear and swiping his tongue over it.

His hand that was still knotted in your mane gave you the slightest push back onto his length, another moan escaping his beautiful lips. You stifled another gag as he began to thrust into your throat, his pace increasing in speed. Keeping your cheeks hollowed, you let Kylo continue his barrage on your throat, attempting to breathe through the gags.

"Fuck yes, Princess!" Kylo yelled out, thrusting deep into your throat and holding it there as he began to release himself, swallowing his spend. His hold on your head was nearly painful as you struggled to breathe, hoping that he would release you from his grasp soon. Finally, he detangled his fingers from your hair, pulling you off of his dick, a string of drool connecting your lips to his tip.

Before you could finish taking a deep breath in, Kylo lifted you up off the floor, wrapping your legs around his waist as he pressed his lips to yours, carrying you from the foyer to the kitchen. You felt your heart squeezing in your chest, Kylo's hands digging into your pliant skin, attempting to pull you as close to him as possible. His lips began attacking the sensitive skin of your throat, undoubtedly leaving small marks between his kisses and nibbles. You were quick to pull off your turtleneck as he carried you through his home.

Your ass met the cold counter of the kitchen island, even through the material of your pants, your skin erupting in goosebumps as Kylo gently laid you back to rest on it completely. His lips brushed from your throat to your collarbones, his fingers peeling your bra from your body, the mere warmth of them nearly sending you into overstimulation as you arched your back against the freezing marble. Nibbling into the soft skin of your breast, Kylo sucked a bruise into the tissue, the tip of his nose dragging against your sternum.

"K-K-Ky..." you whispered, catching your bottom lip between your teeth. With that, something in Kylo seemed to have snapped, his once gentle hands grasped the waistband of your pants, dragging them down with a rough tug.

You lifted your head enough to see him trace a finger underneath the elastic of your thong, watching you with desire flooded irises, plucking the fabric free from your body as if he were a musician and it was nothing more than a guitar string. His once again hard length teased your entrance, reveling in the wetness that had grown between your legs. Another moan escaped your kiss swollen lips, his tip brushing against your sensitive bud briefly before he pushed into you, your muscles wrapping around him.

The ache of Kylo nearly splitting you in half blinded you, your hands grasping any part of him that they could possibly land on, his fingers knotting themselves in your hair again as his free hand cupped your cheek.

"You look so fucking perfect when you take my cock like this, Sweetheart." Kylo whispered, brushing his lips against yours as he began to rock his hips against you.

He continued thrusting into you, hitting your sweet spot with nearly expert precision. Wrapping your arms around his neck, tangling your fingers in his black as ink tresses, pulling his lips to yours. With each pass of your tongue over his, the faster and deeper he would drive his cock into your center, Kylo swallow every single one of your nearly pathetic whimpers.

"Fuck, Kylo..." you whimpered, throwing your head back against the marble, your back arching with it as the pressure of your pleasure continued to mount in your abdomen. Kylo's lips left a trail wet, sloppy kisses along your throat and chest, his moans brushing against your skin, sending your synapses into overdrive.

"Shhhh, I know, Baby...I'm right here..." he moaned, taking one of your hardened nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue over the sensitive flesh. You felt as if your body had been caught aflame, your nerves rapid firing in pleasure. As he dragged his tongue across your sternum to trap your other nipple in his grasp, you thought you were going to fall apart beneath him.

"Oh my god, Kylo!" you moaned out, your body trembling around him. You could feel him smirk from where he had trapped your sensitive nipple, trailing his fingers between your joined bodies to rub the pad of his thumb against your neglected clit, pistoning his hips in time with the swirling of his tongue and thumb.

"Cum for me, Princess, fucking cum for me..." Kylo murmured, bringing his lips to your ear.

Your orgasm fully enveloped you, your body practically convulsing underneath Kylo as he continued driving his hips into yours, his thumb picking up speed. You felt as if your nerve endings had splintered inside of you, the rush of endorphins in your bloodstream coursing throughout your body. It felt was if everything except the two of you had melted away, the only thing that mattered was how he made you feel in this moment.

In your orgasm drunk state, you could feel Kylo's hips stutter, his cock twitching inside of you as he chased his second release. His eyes locked with yours, jaw unhinged as he spilled into you, his sweat drenched hair hanging in his face. You knew, in that moment, you never wanted to be touched by anyone other than him.

"You will be the end of me, Kitten, I swear..." he whispered, pressing his lips to yours once more. You couldn't help the giggle that erupted from your lips, your lips curling up in a smirk.

"I'll take that as a compliment...but let's hope it never comes to that." You said, brushing his hair out of his face, pressing your lips against his gently. His arm circled around your waist, lifting you to a sitting position on the kitchen island.

As your breathing evened out, you felt Kylo's hands cup your face, tilting your head back enough for you to look him in the eye. His tongue poked out from between his kiss irritated lips, leaving them glistening in the low light of his home. You wanted nothing more than to catch his lower lip between your teeth, continue where you had just left off.

"You're so beautiful..." Kylo whispered, your name tumbling from his lips as he brushed the tip of his nose against yours, holding your forehead against his as he looked deep into your eyes. An eruption of butterflies wreaked havoc on your stomach, feeling as if they would fly out of your esophagus if you opened your mouth to speak.

"I'll have you know," you whispered, pressing your lips to his for just a brief moment before continuing, "flattery will get you nowhere...You'll have to use that mouth for something else..."

Kylo cracked a smile, the faintest of chuckles shaking his shoulders, before he threw you over his shoulder, carrying you to his room to show you exactly how much he fancied you...four different times.

                                                                                             ...

Bright beams of sunlight and the lingering scent of freshly brewed coffee danced throughout the room, pulling you from your dreamless sleep. As you brushed your fingertips across the expensive sheets of Kylo's bed, looking for any sign of life, you could feel his lingering body heat, knowing he hadn't been out of bed for long. Though you were sore, your body felt lithe, light as a feather as you crawled out of bed, walking to Kylo's dresser to pull one of his shirts from the drawer, pulling it over your head, noting how it easily reached your mid-thigh.

You were surprised to find Kylo in front of the stove, his back to you as you reached the expansive kitchen, a hand towel draped casually over his shoulder as he cooked. Quietly, you perched yourself on top of the island counter. You were damn near mesmerized, watching the muscles of his perfectly sculpted shoulders tense and relax as he flipped the eggs in the stainless-steel skillet, the familiar fire igniting between your thighs once again.

"You know, if the mafia shit doesn't work out, you could always model..." you said, watching as he smirked at you over his shoulder, plating the eggs he had been preparing.

"Good morning to you too, Baby." He murmured, bringing the plates and flatware to where you sat, standing between your legs to plant a hungry kiss to your lips.

Right as he went to pull away, you grabbed the towel the rested on his shoulder, looping it around the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. His fingertips gripped the soft skin of your thighs, no doubt leaving bruises in his wake as he kneaded the flesh in his hands. You could feel the corners of his lips pull up into a smirk against yours, deepening the kiss and gaining the control he had previously relinquished to you.

"You need to eat, Angel." Kylo whispered against your lips, pulling away to sit down at the island. You couldn't stop your eyes from rolling.

I don't need to eat, I need to get railed, you thought to yourself.

Without arguing, you took your place next to him at the island, beginning to nibble on the eggs and toast he had made for you. You were surprised at how good everything tasted, generally taken aback that Kylo even knew how to cook, let alone cook well. A chuckle escaped your lips, attempting to wash it down with a sip of coffee as Kylo peeked over at you.

"Who knew that a mafia boss could be so...domesticated?" You mumbled, winking at him.

Kylo smirked, taking a large bite out of his toast.

"Would you prefer I be absolutely feral all the time, Princess?" Kylo leaned into you, whispering against the shell of your ear, nibbling on your earlobe, causing your breath to catch in your throat.

You squared your shoulders to him, smirking.

"Give me your worst." You whispered.

Something unrecognizable flashed in his eyes, a dark and sinister look that sent shivers down your spine. Before either of you could act, the ringing of your cell phone interrupted you, the vibration of it all but clattering against the marble counter top.

Why the hell is work calling?

"Hello?" you answered, leaning back to take a drink of your coffee, feeling Kylo's eyes roam all over your t-shirt clad body.

"Hey, Doc! It's Amilyn! I hope you're doing well! I hated to call you this early, especially on your day off, but...Perkins resigned. Effective immediately." The almost sickeningly cheery voice on the other end of the phone ringing out in your ear. You damn near spit out your coffee.

"WHAT?!" you choked out.

You could almost picture Amilyn Holdo nodding, sitting at her perfectly polished, exorbidently priced mahogany desk, either twirling a pen or a lock of her curly, lavender hair between her fingertips.

"Trust me, it came as a shock to all of us."

"So...who's taking his place?" you asked, beginning to chew on the skin around your thumb anxiously, the familiar searing pain of ripping a hangnail off causing you to flinch.

"Well, I'd like to have a meeting with you and Perkins' replacement as soon as possible. He already knows how Medical Surgical is run and is highly regarded in his patient care." She stated, attempting to soothe your building anxiety. Kylo's massive hand rested on your thigh, seeming to notice how overwhelmed you were becoming.

"Oh, I can be there in an hour. Does that work for you?" you asked.

"Of course! See you soon!" Her voice rang out before ending the call, leaving you just as confused as you had been when you answered. Kylo looked at you, seeming to search your face for answers.

"I have to run into work for a meeting." You said, getting up from the island to gather your clothes that were still on the floor from the night before. Kylo watched you, a wrinkle forming between his eyebrows while you collected the remnants of outfit.

"I'll drive you." Kylo offered, immediately getting up from the island.

You searched the floor for your panties, coming up empty handed as you stood up straight, pulling on your pants.

"I need to stop at my apartment first. Is that alright?" you asked, shouting in the direction of his bedroom that he had disappeared into, walking out shirtless, wearing a pair of tight, dark wash jeans that hung low on his hips. Your center clenched, desperately wanting to skip the meeting to have him fill you as he had the night before.

"Yeah, that's fine." He said, pulling on the shirt that you had just stripped out of, watching you as you hooked on your bra. You finished throwing your turtleneck back on, not even bothering to tuck it into your pants as you had last night, attempting to step into your heels while Kylo pulled on his leather jacket, which accentuated his perfectly toned arms.

                                                                                          ...

You had quickly changed into jeans and a sweater once you reached your apartment, pulling your hair up into a messy ponytail and brushing your teeth, scrubbing your face of the remnants of makeup that lingered on your skin before slipping on a pair of boots and running back to Kylo's sports car.

Kylo's borderline dangerous driving had been a godsend, getting you to the hospital with fifteen minutes to spare. His hand had been perched on your thigh, attempting to calm you, though you continued to bounce your leg anxiously against the floorboard. He gave a brief smile, wordlessly ensuring that everything was going to be alright before you climbed out of his car, squaring your shoulders to the building, praying that you would receive some sort of answer once you walked through the threshold.

You briskly walked through the administration wing of the hospital, looking for Amilyn's office, one you hadn't been in since you were hired. Her tinkling laugh echoed out into the hallway, the last door on the left.

As you walked through the door, you were shellshocked to say the least.

You've got to be fucking kidding me?!

Amilyn said your name, standing and gesturing to the high-strung man sitting across from her, a shit eating grin plastered on his weathered face.

"I trust you've met before, but in case you haven't, this is Enric Pryde, the newest member of the Medical-Surgical team and now, head of the Medical-Surgical Department!" Amilyn said with a smile.

Motherfucker...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 2.2K 17
He found you in the night. Tortured you, forced every secret from your mind until you gave him what he needed to turn your world upside down. You tho...
50.2K 1.4K 11
There are eight billion people in the world. You are one of them: An unstable journalist who spends her free time ranting about the latest local crim...
1M 24.5K 48
Read Warnings: Ever since Luke Skywalker took you to train at his Jedi Temple, you have become close to a particular young man by the name of Ben Sol...
7.9K 130 35
You are a part of The Resistance and pilot one of the X-Wings. After being shot down and taken hostage by The First Order, you are interrogated about...