DΣΛƬΉ'Ƨ KIƧƧ [ʙᴇᴏᴍᴊᴜɴ] ✓

By cornelia_rei

"You are my forbidden desire, and loving you is a sin." Where Beomgyu felt the 'fear at first sight' to the m... More

Intro: Twist of fate
✿1
✿2
✿3
✿4
✿5
✿6
✿7
✿8
✿9
✿10
✿11
✿12
✿14
✿15
✿16
✿17
✿18
✿19
✿20
✿21
✿22
✿23
✿24
✿25
✿26
✿27
✿28
✿29
💕30
✿31
✿32
✿33
✿34
✿35
✿36
✿37
✿38
✿39
✿40
✿41
✿42
✿43
✿44
✿45
✿46
✿47
✿48
✿49
✿50
✿51
✿52
✿53
✿54
✿55
Epilogue
Special Chapter: New Beginning

✿13

1.5K 121 17
By cornelia_rei

Taehyun might be standing in front of Beomgyu, but his attention and heart are only for someone. Yeonjun walks away from the gymnasium, which makes Beomgyu feel worse and troubled.

Taehyun is confessing his love for Beomgyu in public, which makes it difficult for Beomgyu to reject him. Beomgyu wouldn't want to humiliate Taehyun in front of people.

"Why do you have to do this in public?" Beomgyu sighed, and Taehyun felt the sadness in his voice.

"I just want to show everyone how much I love you. Is there a problem?" Disappointment is written on Taehyun's face when he feels that Beomgyu isn't happy at all.

Beomgyu looks stressed out, and his band members noticed it. "Can we talk in private, if you don't mind?"

Thanks to their band members, who helped on telling people to get out of the gymnasium. Jaebeom's voice echoes in the gymnasium that made people follow him. Jaebeom also requests his members to get out of the gymnasium to give privacy to the two. Soobin also gets out of that place with a worried look.

Taehyun is on the verge of crying, being scared because of Beomgyu's reaction to what he did.

Beomgyu decided to speak first when it's just two of them. "I never wanted to lie to you, so I will say it now. I'm so sorry Taehyun because I only love you as a friend. Sorry if I don't feel the same." Boemgyu found the courage to look directly into Taehyun's eyes.

"I thought you won't leave me like what my brother did! Is there something wrong about me?" Taehyun started to hit his arms on Beomgyu's chest.

It's not that painful for Beomgyu, who accepted it, because he feels like he deserves it. "Nothing is wrong about you, really. You deserve to have someone who will love you back, and I'm sorry if it's not me. Maybe it's not yet the time for you to meet the man of your dreams but believe me, you don't have to feel bad about yourself because you are wonderful enough."

"A part of me knew that you don't love me romantically. I still tried, hoping that you will fall in love with me since we are friends for many years. I thought I have a chance because you care a lot about me. Tell me, are you in love with somebody else?" Taehyun did his best not to choke up. His heart broke, knowing the truth that there's no chance for Beomgyu to love him back.

"I don't know, I'm not sure. I like someone, but I'm too confused about love. I'm so sorry Taehyun, I hope this won't affect our friendship." Beomgyu said, holding both Taehyun's shoulder, hoping to assure him somehow.

"Can we still be friends?" Beomgyu feels guilty for everything.

"Yes, of course, anything for you, even if it reminds me of the pain of being rejected." Taehyun can't hold the pain anymore. He covered his face with both of his palms to cry.

"It's never my intention to hurt you, and I'm sorry for causing you pain. I hope you can move forward." Beomgyu tapped his shoulders before leaving.

He feels suffocated in that place because of too much guilt. He badly wanted to comfort him, but he knows that it will just remind Taehyun of the pain, so he decided to leave. "I'm sorry if my existence reminds you of pain. I'm very sorry."

He started to walk away from Taehyun and to everyone else. People outside the gymnasium were shocked when they saw Beomgyu walking out of there. He hangs his head low, trying not to look at people's disappointed and judging faces.

Beomgyu left without regretting the decision to stick to the truth. He decided to follow what his heart wants. He wanted to tell Yeonjun the truth about his developing feelings for him.

He is longing for Yeonjun's presence, and the thought of him disappearing will drive him crazy. He is willing to do anything to protect him, despite Yeonjun's identity that he is more than willing to accept.

He halted when he saw the back of a familiar man at the rooftop of the school's main building. He wasted no time climbing the stairs of the building, reaching the place while catching his breath. Beomgyu walked towards Yeonjun, who still has his back turned against him.

"Why are you here when somebody needed you?" Yeonjun's monotone voice that used to scare him is now bringing him sadness. Beomgyu realizes that pain makes Yeonjun hide his emotions and real feelings.

"I just followed what my heart says. Taehyun might be with me, but you're always in my mind." Beomgyu bluntly said.

"No one ever chooses me, and I'm trying to expect nothing from anyone else. I am nothing compared to your friendship and bond with Kang Taehyun." Yeonjun forces himself to be numb. He hides his trembling hand in his pocket.

"Being friends with him didn't mean that I will fall in love with him. I'd rather tell the truth to my friend and reject him, rather than ignoring the one that I really like!" Beomgyu wants to prove his affection and care for Yeonjun.

"Are you sure that it's not because of pity? Love is always failing me, so it's hard to accept that you are choosing me." Yeonjun faces him at last.

Beomgyu doesn't care if he's going to embarrass himself in front of Yeonjun. "I don't know if this is love, but I wanted to be with you forever! Being with you and doing anything for you makes me happy more than anything else!" Beomgyu's face has the same shade as the tomato.

They remain silent, and Beomgyu tried to read Yeonjun's straight face. His heart broke, not because of his expressionless face, but because of tears that are streaming down on Yeonjun's face. It hurts him to see that Yeonjun is keeping his composure even if he is obviously crying.

Beomgyu grabs his handkerchief in his pocket. He went closer to Yeonjun, wiping his tears. He carefully wipes it as if Yeonjun's face is the most expensive thing in the world.

"The truth is, I am jealous and hurt when he professed his love for you. I thought I was a failure again, then you followed me here even if I'm not asking you to choose me." Yeonjun weakly said. He is slowly opening himself up to the man he likes, to the man who treats him differently in a good way.

"Beomgyu, can we make happy memories together?" Yeonjun said, in a begging tone that makes Beomgyu sad. Any person doesn't need to beg other people for friendship and love. Anyone deserves to be happy.

"You don't have to plead because I will still do it. I don't want to die in regrets. Maybe getting to know each other can make us certain about what we feel for each other." Beomgyu's arms moved into Yeonjun's back, engulfing him into a warm hug.

In that comforting hug, Beomgyu temporarily forgets his troubles about Kai's threats to him. Despite any dangers and uncertainties, he never wanted to stay away from Yeonjun.

Yeonjun leans his forehead into Beomgyu's shoulder, sniffing his smell that makes him safe. Beomgyu decided to watch the sunset on the rooftop with Yeonjun to forget how his life will change from rejecting Taehyun.

............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 276 14
𖦹 My Beautiful Boy ❤︎ ⵌ Yeonjun is a playboy that plays with innocent school boys. As Beomgyu enrolled, Yeonjun added him to his victim list, but he...
66.6K 2.9K 38
Yeongyu/Beomjun cw: sex, strong language, violence High school AU Yeonjun then stopped, his breath fanning against the younger boy's neck. Beomgyu's...
14.6K 1.9K 34
🅱🅴🅾🅼🅹🆄🅽 🔞 ¹⁸⁺ | ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ/ᴺᵉʷ ᴬᵈᵘˡᵗ | ᴿᵒᵐᵃⁿᶜᵉ Choi Yeonjun and Choi Beomgyu don't particularly like each other. And for just one reason. Tʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴀ...
6.8K 265 36
Yeonbin ff Not every love story is about two lost souls finding each other. This story starts with an end, with an end of a beautiful and long-lasti...