Hawks X Fem reader Oneshots

Par Marieisabel2

as it sounds, dont own anything but story. Comment if you want another part and I may. I'm pretty lazy so I m... Plus

Care taker
Caretaker Part 2 🍋
Intelmole Part 1
Intel Mole part 2
Omegaverse Part 1
Omegaverse Part 2
Omegaverse Part 3
Omegaverse Part 4 🍋
His Assistant
His Assistant Part 2
His Assistant Part 3
His Assistant Part 4
His Assistant Part 5
His Assistant Part 6 🍋
Blindfolds and Wings 🍋
Blindfolds and Wings part 2🍋
Soul Mates
A/N
The egg
The egg part 2
the egg part 3 🍋
Blind Date (Omegaverse)
Blind Date part 2 🍋
Swipe Right 🍋
Swipe Right Part 2 🍋
Bathroom mishap
Bathroom mishap Part 2 🍋
Fantasy AU
Fantasy AU part 2
Fantasy AU Part 3
Fantasy AU part 4
Mommy kink 🍋
Mommy Part 2 🍋
What was I hired for???
Hired For part 2
Hired For Part 3
Hired 4 (Haha)
Hired For? part 5 🍋
Hired for part 6
Hired For Part 7
Hero
Yandere
Yandere part 2 🍋
Yandere part 3 🍋
Yandere part 4
Yandere part 5
Yandere Part 6 🍋🍋
Baby sitting
Pirate
Pirate Part 2 🍋
Roommates 🍋
Take care of me
Christmas Special
Split personality 🍋
Split 2
Split 3 🍋
100k special (A/N)
Yakuza
Yakuza Part 2
Yakuza Part 3 🍋
Yakuza Part 4 🍋
Snow
The Shipper
Just an Act
Just an Act 2
Just an Act 3
Just an Act 4
Just an act 5
A/N (Just an act)
Instincts
Instincts Part 2 🍋🍋
Instincts (Reverse) Part 2 🍋
(*Spoilers*) Old you
*Spoilers* Give me a sign
69 Special
We meet again
Seasonal Rut
Seasonal Rut Part 2
Seasonal Rut part 3
Seasonal Rut part 4
Seasonal Rut part 5 🍋
Fuck up
Baby Bird 🍋
For Charity
For Charity Part 2
For Charity Part 3
Broken Birdy
Broken Birdy (Hawks POV)
Broken Birdy Part 2 (Hawks POV)
Slytherin
Slytherin Part 2
Slytherin Part 3 🍋
Wrapped Around my Finger 🍋🍋
The wrong girl
The wrong girl part 2
The wrong girl Part 3
In-laws
In-laws part 2 🍋
H4wk5_5uck5
H4wks_5uck5 (Hawks POV)
Daddy 🍋
100 special!!
Hanahaki Disease
Demon
Demon part 2
Demon Part 3
Demon part 4
Demon part 5
Demon part 6
Not again
Icarus
Icarus part 2
Asylum
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Stress
Paintings
Paintings part 2
Till Death
Till death Part 2
Till Death part 3
Till Death part 4
Till death Part 5
Till Death part 6
Till Death Part 7
Till Death part 8
Brat
Brat part 2 🍋
Brat Part 3 🍋
Brat part 4 🍋
Comfort
Paintings Part 3
Harry Potter AU
Gym Rat
BootyCall 🍋
Caged Bird
Valentines
Revenge
Revenge Part 2
Single
Hearts
Bosses Daughter
(A/N) Request Page
Bosses Daughter Part 2
A/N

Instincts (Reverse)

13.1K 333 362
Par Marieisabel2

(Me: *researching bird mating patterns, constellations, and whatever for these stories*
Wow, more useless random information xD)

I flew towards the scene in a panic. She was part of my agency and if I didn't do something I know this is going to end badly.

I finally saw the battle come into site diving down before hitting the ground. I pinned the remaining villians with feathers I sent out looking for her.

Cementos approached me holding someone, "Ah Hawks. Thanks for the assist"

"No problem. Seen Hummingbird? She was accidently sent here by my agency" I look around trying to spot her little colorful wings

"Ah...well that's why I approached you" he kneeled down laying out the Hummingbird Hero, "I believe she got hit with the same quirk you feared"

"God...damnit" I sigh heavily, "Thanks anyway. Did she get knocked out?"

"No she just collapsed shortly after we watched you fly down"

"How is she?"

"She won't communicate. She is also Very aggressive. It took me by surprise when she suddenly fainted on your arrival"

"Well thanks. I had better get her out of here before the media shows up" I pick her up and take to the sky.

After a thorough scolding and a docs visit I made it to her hospital room to check up on her, "Hey Doc! Can you fill me in?"

"She was hit by a quirk that-"

"Yeah yeah, I read the file. I just need to know how this is going to affect her. Is she good to work when she wakes up or?"

"She's already woken up once"

"She's out cold again" I raise a brow

"Shes a Hummingbird. In her current state she can't regulate her body. In order to keep awake she needs lots of sugar. Not to mention she won't keep on the ground so she is expending massive amounts of energy"

"Is this...going to cause permanent damage?" My guilt rose up my throat.

I sent her out cause I was on a different mission without thinking of her animal quirk.

"It depends. If she tries to take a trip flying she could run out of energy too fast and potentially plummet to her death. If she continues this sleep cycle she could starve or fall comatose"

My heart sunk. God I'm a shit boss. I flinch as my agencies quirk manager came in.

Readers POV

I woke up feeling cold. Everything is cold. I look around seeing I'm on a couch. I slowly woke up shaking and shivering until I started warming up. My eyes locked on the sky. I flew up only for something to stop me. I huff tapping at it. I started running my hands along the invisible barrier getting more frusterated.

"Hey kid, Stop knocking on my windows" a voice spoke up.

I flicked around ready to fight whoever is in my new territory before seeing those large red wings.

"Come on, you need to eat up or you'll faint again" Hawks placed a package of my favorite cookie on the coffee table.

I swoop down starving. I started eating them. I need to eat them fast. A hand reached for one and I chomped at it. Hawks retracted his hand quickly flinching back.

"Note to self, you don't share" he spoke aloud.

I finished them off quickly trying to remember where I saw him. My brain suddenly snapped to right before I crashed watching him swoop down.

Was he trying to court me? I look around before focusing back on him. He looked strong. Capable. I circled him slowly examining him. He kept twisting and turning to keep his eyes on me.

"Kid you can't keep flying. You're wasting a lot of energy" He sighed.

He's definitely making noises at me. I chitter back but he just shakes his head.

Was he not a potential mate? He seemed disinterested. If he's not a mate then I don't want him here. I growl and tackle him taking the larger preditor by surprise.

(Fun fact: Hummingbirds are one of the most aggressive bird species and will ACTUALLY take on Hawks. They are ruthless)

I pinned him to the ground ready to rip his throat out when I suddenly started feeling weak. Tired was a better word for it. I'm so damn hungry.

The male beneath me started to flail and I tried to show my aggression but my body gave out.

I woke back up on the couch. I scowl at the cold once again slowly waking up. I took flight to look around. My eyes landed on the avian preditor again and I snarled.

He had earbuds in while he hummed. I get ready to lunge at him when he started swaying his head back and forth. He moved his arms before refocusing on the pancakes he was making.

The male is confusing. He dances and shows off now after rejecting me earlier. I give a chitter to get his attention and he jumps ripping the earbuds out.

"You're awake, I uh. Well hopefully you just don't remember that"

He babbled. I couldn't really understand. I get frusterated and move closer to him giving another chitter for his attention.

"I um...what do you want me to do?" He looks at me oddly.

I was ready to give up, this male is useless. He doesn't understand a thing. I give one last chitter.

"I...ok" I hear him chitter back to my surprise, "I can do that"

I smile widely. Maybe he wasn't useless. This must be his greater territory. I hop on the counter motioning him closer.

He took a few curious steps forward after shutting off the stove top. Once he was in reach I pulled him close to me. I wrap my legs around his waist drawing him closer.

"No no no, not what I was going for. I want something between rip my throat out and pull my dick out" his face was flushed

I was slowly starting to get the words he was saying. He suddenly reached into his pocket, "that reminds me. I got sugar pills, this should hopefully keep you from fainting every 15 minutes if you don't eat"

I watched him hold out an odd capsule. I took it looking at it curiously before setting it down to the side.

"No no no" he grabbed it handing it to me

I looked at it again confused handing it back.

"You need to eat this. You need to eat period. When you crash you can hurt yourself"

I made a trill at him trying to give it as a warning pulling him closer. This male isn't doing his job. I really don't want to have to find a better one but I may have to.

"Come on. Eat" he pressed the strange thing to my lips making me back up.

I smack it out of his hand growling. My hands found his jacket dragging him closer so he was flushed against me.

"Fine, you wanna make this difficult we can make this difficult"

I huff at his word getting tired of this. I hooked my legs around his lower back and grind against him.

"F-fuck don't do that, no, down girl" his face was a deep red.

His hands went to pull my legs off but I caught them dragging him forward meeting his lips. His wings flapped suddenly as he flinched back. He ran a hand through his hair when he suddenly perked up. I watched him slip in one if those curious capsules in his mouth.

I wrapped a hand around the back of his neck dragging him back in. He moved his lips softly against mine. He deepened the kiss moving to a open mouth kiss. I felt something slip past my lips. He pushed more aggression into the kiss making me gulp.

He immediately pulled away. A whine slipped past my lips trying to drag him back. He pulled my hands off of him.

"God I hope you forgive me for all of this, if you remember any of this know I am having to tip toe one hell of a line with you"

He pulled out of my grasp returning to the stove serving up the final pancake. He handed me food which I happily ate. Once finished I flew after him to the living room.

"Come on kid, stop flying. You are just draining your energy"

I land down straddling his lap.

"Ok, New plan. No more acting nice"

He fanned out his wings in a sudden aggressive nature. I jump and fan out my own wings jumping off in a new defensive stance.

He started walking away keeping his eyes on me.

Im tired of this male. He can't make up his mind. I try to fly but tap that odd barrier again tapping at it frusterated. I need a different male. I suddenly remember. Doors. I hurry to the door but the male suddenly tackled me to the ground.

"You can't leave. I'm sorry but this is the only thing I can think of"

He restrained my hands back tieing them with something. I growl feeling him loop up the binding so my hands keep my wings from flapping.

He sighed in relief while I struggled with the restraints, "Horny bird jail with you"

He picked me up over his shoulder and plopped me into the guest room.

Hours past of me trying to break the restraints. I slowly started understanding. Boy knew how to tie a knot. Fortunately I'm resourceful rubbing the restraint on the particularly sharp metal desk edge.

He finally came back through the door.

"You need to take your next sugar pill. Let's make this easy, yeah?"

I raise my wings as much as I could aggressively. He raised his bigger rolling his eyes.

"Dont be such a brat about this" he pinched at my cheeks trying to get me to take the pill.

I fought him on it snarling. He finality got it past my teeth and I growled at him. He looked happy with himself covering my lips. I swallow fakely letting him release me. I spit out the pill to the side. Hawks rubbed his face with a groan.

"Untie me!"

He perked up, "Oh my God you speak. Come on. This sugar pill keeps you from passing out. I can't have you starving"

I huff, "I don't care about that right now"

"Ok, then what do you want?"

"Fuck me"

His eyes widened while his face turned crimson, "T- that's not happening"

"Just do it damnit. Please" I walk closer to him.

"You aren't in your right mind"

"I know exactly what I want" I snap the final threads of the restraints pulling him in close to me wrapping a leg around him my arms wrapping around him.

I could hear him audibly gulp, "Come on kid, this isn't like you"

I bring my hands up to thread through his feathers. He shuddered his breath catching in his throat before slowly releasing it in choppy breathes, "d-dont do that"

"Why not?" I smile

"You are really testing my restraint here kid"

"No need for restraint when I'm handing myself over to you"

"Come on kid, i only have 6 more hours of this" he rubbed his chin suddenly in thought, "I uh...we can't cause we... have no nest"

I felt confused raising a brow.

"Yeah, I can't mate cause there is no nest"

I stared at him slowly but nodded, "Strange male" I shook my head letting him go.

I decide to hunt for materials. Soft and stretchy I sigh looking around. I tore through the closet Hawks watching me carefully. I pulled out a blanket feeling it and seeing how well it stretches before deciding to keep it or toss it.

Hawks gathered the ones I was tossing putting them back as I finished. I continued my material search.

On hour later I was nearly finished when he blocked my path.

"You can't go through the shit in my room" he growled at me

"I need more materials"

"You have like 12 blankets! Your fine"

"I need more" I puff up my wings

Hawks POV

I can't do this shit. I huff at her. I don't want her in my room seeing all my stuff, especially my debut poster of her. It would be embarrassing as fuck.

Hummingbird worked at my agency but I can't say I wasn't excited. Her quirk is just her wings but its the only winged quirk I've ever seen that has so much mobility. She can fly in every direction and upside down. Being honest I'm almost jealous. My back isn't broad enough for my large wings but hers are meant to be small. She's agile. She can't quite fly as fast as me but she can move side to side faster than I could ever dream.

Working with her for the past 2 years was amazing to me. I didn't mean to become a bit of a fan boy but...I kind of did.

She shoved at me again and I opened my wings largely. I hate playing this aggressive game cause she turns aggressive quickly.

She pressed against me suddenly, "Well, if the nest is done then in that case" she drawled running a finger down my chest

"No! No its not" I flinch, "I um...ill get the materials! I know what you like. You wait around the nest and I'll bring you stuff"

"I don't want you near MY nest!"

That one stung, "Im helping build it so it should be mine too"

"I can't have a male near my nest! Are you kidding me"

"What the hell is your goal here" I huff. I am honestly starting to get upset. This struck a nerve.

"To mate damnit!"

"Then why the hell can't I be around the nest!"

"Cause you are supposed to fuck off after!"

I scoff in offense. I can NOT fuck off after that. Who does she think I am, "If we mate we mate for life, I'm not budging on that. I will be allowed in the nest and I will not leave your fucking side till the day I die!"

Her eyes widened. I am really just screwing myself aren't I?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.9K 154 48
MHA/BNHA guys x reader one shots. No smut. SFW. Suggestions are welcome. Will do head cannons. Enjoy!!
42.6K 3.7K 36
This is crazy... As fu***ng crazy as it gets. But I was sucked into a comic book... In to a world where I am an Omega... And I have an Alpha... And I...
378K 13K 48
OhmNon Omegaverse Story A/N: This story contains mxm and mpreg. PS:- None of the media belongs to me. Cr to the owner. Start: 12/7/2021 End: 1/11/2021
752 7 13
DISCLAIMER: this story contains... - S3x - Drug use/ suggestion - Physical/Verbal abuse Please don't read if you're sensitive to any of these topics...