๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ - ๐Œ...

By modochan

"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž.." โ€ข ๐Œ๐ž๐ ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 12

15K 683 1.3K
By modochan

The first years were sitting on their respective desks with the sheets of paper in front of them. Itadori was confident after the study session he had with his two classmates, Kugisaki, Fushiguro and Y/N were confident as well after watching the questions closely.

The test was a piece of cake.

Y/N was the first one to handle her test to Gojou sensei, he was pouting and placed it on his desk, she held the laugh for herself biting her cheek from the inside of her mouth.

Maybe he had plans for the morning and had to cancel to attend today? Anyway, it was extremely funny; Kugisaki slowing her writting just to piss him off and Itadori snorting from time to time.

Fushiguro read and re-read the questions to make sure he was answering correctly, sometimes his eyes wandered to the girl who sat in front of him, watching her hair move slightly everytime the wind touched it; Itadori saw him but his innocence made him think that maybe Y/N had a leaf or anything in her hair and his ravenette friend was just looking at it.

Kugisaki on the other hand noticed how his grip softened when the wind entered in the classroom and Y/N's hair was moved probably spreading her aroma to the boy behind her whom everytime it happened would closed his eyes trying to capture her essence, separating her perfume in his mind and figure out if it was sweet, citric or a flower one.

Is he..

Itadori stood up and handed his test to the grumpy sensei, Kugisaki did it a couple of minutes later and at last there was Fushiguro whom after giving away his test and turning around to head to his desk noticed that Y/N was fast asleep, resembling the view he had of her last night in his room.

"I think I did amazing" Itadori said with pride.

"That's because we helped you, idiot" Kugisaki laughed.

"Did you write down the notes the girls lent you?" Fushiguro asked participating in the conversation "If you write something down while saying it out loud is most likely that it'll stuck in your head".

"Really?! Woah, I'll do that for the next quizzes!".

"But you still need to listen to the class, okay? I ain't a teacher" Kugisaki crossed her arms and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Sure, sure!" the pink haired boy took a look on Y/N "Ah, L/N-san is sleeping in class?".

"She told me she didn't feel well late at night, I gave her an special aspiring" Kugisaki caressed her friend's hair "She just needs to sleep for a while".

"What do you mean by an special aspiring?" Itadori asked.

"The aspirin some people need during those horrible days each month" Kugisaki said holding her laugh.

"I don't understand!" Itadori cried "You talk just like the girls from Junior High, right Fushiguro?" no response was given.

"Fushiguro?"

The ravenette boy was with his ankles crossed, sitting in his desk behind her and face resting, his only movements being his uniform going up and down when breathing. He felt asleep as well.

Kugisaki looked Fushiguro's position, it seemed like he tried to copy the girl in front of him, an innocent attempt on being with her or maybe be like her. It was logical that Fushiguro slept behind her; it was his desk but Kugisaki remembered how after meeting her friend from the countryside; she would admire her to the point on copying her and doing what she could to be like her.

Just like Megumi Fushiguro was doing.

If this is the case, we shouldn't worry.

It was no one's business if the ravenette developed something deeper for his classmate later, that if they were normal students; but as shamans the reality was another one, with the record of several sorcerers giving up their work to live peacefully with their beloved ones it was obvious that this is a dangerous job and weak shamans who couldn't separate their feelings with their work would be the first ones to get killed.

I guess this is the cost we have to pay.

Her smile disappeared, the memories of her life years ago was a reminder that people can be cruel with the things that they don't understand, how humans harassed her friend to the point of making her leave. If Fushiguro's actions and feelings were more than he tried to make it seem, he was going to be the first one harassed.

But by whom? By the other school student's? By a teacher? By himself?

Is he fully aware of what he's doing?

Itadori should've noticed as well, after all he's the one that loves reading shoujos, maybe he did and kept it to himself, or maybe he was as dense as the ravenette one. Whatever the reality was, he never mentioned it.

"Ah, he's asleep too" Itadori scratched his head "Should we wake them up?".

"I don't want to but Gojou sensei seems to be in a hurry" she looked at both friends and smiled for knowing what was happening at least to the ravenette boy "Let's do this quickly".

Kugisaki kneeled next to Y/N's desk and called her name quietly poking her head, her friend's eyes opened slowly and let out a yawn. "Morning~" said the redhead smiling widely to the other girl.

"Good morning, again" Y/N chuckled in her breath and strechteso her body when she stood up "Fushiguro-san fell asleep too?".

"Yeah, apparently" said Itadori, poking the boy's hair until Kugisaki grabbed his wrist.

"L/N, why don't you wake him up?" The redhead said at the door with Itadori "Ijichi has a mission for us in an hour, we'll be at Itadori's room before leaving" and with that, the two students were gone.

She looked at his classmate who was peacefully sleeping.

"Fushiguro-san" she whispered but he didn't move "Fushiguro-san" repeated, still nothing.

Y/N poked his shoulder and he barely moved readjusting himself, she sighed and tried again.

Nothing.

"Fushigur-" she had place her hand on his wrists and right when she was a about to shake it one of his hands grabbed hers in his sleep.

At least he didn't punch me..

Each person have different reflexes, fortunately he wasn't the one that threw hands or kicks during his sleep.

"Fushiguro-san" she speak clearly as she would usually.

His body started to move, showing his face who was shielded by his crossed arms, his eyelids slowly opened trying to adjust by the amount of light his pupils were receiving. He was so drowsy that he didn't notice his hand grabbing hers, but as soon as he stretched he let it out.

He doesn't know what he did.

"What happened?" The boy asked rubbing his eyelids "Where's everyone".

"They left, you fell asleep after the test finished" Y/N replied "Yuuji and Kugisaki are waiting for us at Itadori's for the next mission".

Fushiguro now fully awake stood up and stretched his legs.

"Alright let's go" he headed to the door and turn around waiting for the girl to exit first and then leaving.

Gojou sensei was checking the last exam but he could multitask, listening to what happened just a couple of seconds ago and during the exam, he let out a chuckle and clicked his tongue.

He's the most powerful sorcerer to exist, but he's also a young adult, he's still in his twenties and duty doesn't imply that he should act like a grandpa or wise. That was his nature, but looking at his student who was showing signs of a curse he's been trying to avoid for years made him nostalgic for developing a facade and be the known as a ladiesman so he wouldn't worry about feelings.

His friend, Nanami Kento was the opposite; he drowned himself with work but still wished for a family, the family he was never allowed to have for being a sorcerer yet he always daydreamed about getting married, having kids but his wishes looked so far away from his reality that now he saw them as dreams that could never be achieved.

Could their situations count as escaping their reality? Or accepting their reality? Maybe it was both and none. Sorcerers like them just had to live like that.

"That's the Curse Technique non-sorcerers are better to master than us" Gojou whispered to himself, putting away the last paper aside his desk before his tears stained the test.

~

In the Jujutsu World, sorcerer families are known as clans when their technique is inherited to the next generation of the family, but the effectiveness of having a child with the technique is by no means one hundred percent accurate.

Any family member with no curse energy would be seen as useless, specially women; to the point that marriage was almost impossible. So detaching themselves from the family and run away was the last resort to proof their worth to the family just like the young Maki Zen'in did.

The L/N's Clan was not as popular as Kamo's, Gojo's or Zen'in's known as a The Big Three, this clan in particular was known for not fighting cursed spirits as much as the rest, however by rules of Jujutsu World and Society they had to let that family be, because even if they didn't help that much they didn't cause any trouble either.

Unfortunately as time passed The L/N's Clan got the reputation as cowards, weaklings and it succumbed when someone leaked that the head was a non-sorcerer. They held their humanity tighter rather than their overpowered inherited cursed technique.

~

Gojou sighed and smiled to himself.

Maki Zen'in

Megumi Fushiguro

Yuuji Itadori

And now Y/N L/N

"These kids nowadays are the enemies of every closeminded elder".

He decided to let his students follow the path they wanted, it was not his problem if his students get heartbroken, his duty was to make them stronger and be on his side to change the Sorcery World for good, but he can't help them with a curse he  doesn't know.

~

After that the four students met at Itadori's to get ready for their next mission, waiting for Ijichi; the students were still talking about the test and what their mission was going to be. It was just as usual, all the four participating in the conversation.

But from time to time Kugisaki would notice how the ravenette boy would stop whatever hi was doing everytime Y/N spoke, she tried to convince herself that it wasn't what she was thinking.

However, no matter which one of them was speaking, Fushiguro's shoes always pointed at Y/N.

Kugisaki noticed that.

The idea of her being jealous was ridiculous, she wasn't even mad, she was worried. She knows that the boy can be stubborn enough and do crazy things when he's cornered, but that was Sorcery business, not this.

She was worried about both of them getting hurt. She'd love to tease him about his actions towards the other girl but would that but maybe not doing it was for the best of them.

Ijichi arrived and the students got in the car.

"What's the mission, Ijichi?" Kugisaki asked in the passenger seat, the other three at the back with Itadori in the middle, Fushiguro reading the information on the tablet and giving it to Itadori and Y/N to read as well.

"There has been report of anomalies at Kaibutsu Elementary School, rare and disturbing figures wandering according to the statement of a kid who scaped" Ijichi replied "I think you three know what that means" he said referring to all of them but Y/N.

"Patch-face" Itadori murmured grinning his teeth in anger "Y/N, don't let them touch you, okay?" Desperation in his eyes when he said those words worried her, if her kind friend was this angry and scared it's because it wasn't something to be taken lightly.

"Nanami is on his way too, I can't allow the four of you being here with that thing" Ijichi's hands were shaking, he was scared too.

"Do you think this is another attempt to get Itadori?" Fushiguro asked out loud getting everyone to nod.

"We'll get to exorcise them this time" Kugisaki said in a serious tone before getting out of the car.

Nanami was already at the gate waiting for them, the elementary school looked normal but there was an odd sensation the they were never going to be used to. Nanami signaling Ijichi to display the vessel.

"The name is Nanami Kento" he said walking with the students but talking to Y/N "You must be the new student Gojou talked me about".

"L/N Y/N, pleased to meet you" Nanami's glasses covered his now widened eyes when he heard that last name.

"The pleasure is mine. Now let's get to work, I assume all of you can see the trace the anomalies left behind hopefully they will lead us to that cursed spirit that is affecting humans". Said the older sorcerer now walking inside "I'm counting with all of you".

"Yes!"

If this is the cursed spirit Itadori and I encountered, there's a 50/50 of chance that another Sukuna's finger is involved, however the way that this spirit thinks is nasty enough that they're just here to play with us.

Whatever is the case, the have to stay alert.

"L/N-san! Kugisaki! You two work together and protect each other from that thing's hands!" Itadori screamed running through the school hallways

"Got it!" Both girls replied in unison.

Their position was a strategy according to each technique they possessed, Nanami and Itadori at the front, Kugisaki and Y/N in the middle and Fushiguro at the end, the five of them forming a V.

Nanami and the students were following the trace whatever that was left through the elementary school, he would share side glance with Itadori and look behind quickly to check on the students.

He looked the decisiveness in Y/N's eyes.

Something was upsetting her.

I was one of the sorcerers in charge on finding the L/N Clan's executor. I was 20 years old back then, no matter how much effort we did we never found them; however I was told that the family bloodline had ended.

I see..

She's the last L/N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 2K 22
YUTA OKKOTSU X OC "i love you with all that is left of my heart, yet the face that haunts my nightmares is you" AMAYA FUSHIGURO didn't ask for much i...
73K 2.3K 15
โ›โ› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š โœโœ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™โ‡ข[l/n] [y...
686K 36.4K 41
โ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹...
352K 9.9K 35
"๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—" After his best friend's death, Satoru was neve...