I Live for you (COMPLETED)

By castleMG

Hi~ this is my third story. Hope you give this a chance too...I just really love MewGulf. Disclaimer: pucture... More

Characters
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
CAN I RANT??
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. Finale
Special Chapter
EPILOGUE
GRATITUDE
*BONUS CHAPTER 1*
*BONUS CHAPTER 2*
*BONUS CHAPTER 3*
*BONUS CHAPTER 4*
*BONUS CHAPTER 5*
*BONUS CHAPTER 6*
*Bonus Finale*

15.

3.1K 176 30
By castleMG

Mew and Gulf decided not to have their honeymoon first..They will focus on Gulf's pregnancy first..Their mothers disagreed at first...But as what Gulf said...

'We can still have our honeymoon in our home..No need to travel far away.'

They have no choice but to agree..So now that a week passed since the wedding and Gulf entered his 2nd month...The newlywed couple is unpacking their things. They moved to their new simple house where they will start their own family..It's a gift from their parents..They have three weeks off..

(A.N: CTTO TTTS)

Another reason is Gulf's pregnancy moodswings and morning sickness..Not to mention his cravings..
Just like now..

'Ack!...what was that for?' Mew yelped rubbing his assulted arm..Gulf is just looking at him blankly...

'I'm hungry' Gulf simpered..

'Can't you just simply say that instead of biting me?...or you could be sweeter.' Said Mew..Gulf developed a weird method of getting Mew's attention whenever he want something..Sometimes he will throw whatever he grab to Mew. Fortunately,Mew's reflex is fast.

Gulf is just staring at him blankly first but suddenly...tears start rolling down his cheeks..Mew cursed in his mind..

'Baby don't cry na~..I will get your food. What do you want?' Mew asked hugging his wifey..

'You want me to cry first before giving what I want...It's our baby who wanted to eat and you are being mean to me.' Gulf said crying..Mew panicked...day by day,Gulf's becoming sensitive...

'That's not true baby~...It's just that...You don't have to bite me or throw me something whenever you want something..' Mew explaining softly while wiping Gulf's tears...

'It's your fault.' Gulf said pouting..

'Huh? How is it my fault?' Mew asked confused

'It's your fault. Who told you to smell appetizing that makes me want to have a piece of you...even your sweat smells delicious.' Said Gulf pouting..Mew's buddy twitched..He gulped trying to calm himself...

'Boo~~ *shaking Mew's arm* ...I'm hungry~ 😣'

*coughs* 'okay..tell me what my wifey wants to eat?' Mew asked hugging his waist..Gulf think for a while before smiling like a kid...

'Wifey wants hubby.'

And who is Mew to deny? So they ended up in their room..and after two rounds,they had decent food.

---------------

Mew and Gulf's three weeks off is done and they are now getting ready to work. They left separately..

At K.Corp

Mild is briefing Gulf abouy his today's schedules..

'Geez..just by listening to it..I feel tired already..' Gulf said..Mild chuckled..

'Well,you've been gone for three weeks.' answered Mild..

'Just three weeks..Imagine if we followed our parents' request to have at least a month break..' They both shivered by the thought.

'You ready? The conference room is ready and our guests will arrive soon..' Mild said and Gulf sighed..They head out...

'Who are we meeting again?' Gulf asked...Mild sighed...

'Earth Pirapat'

'He is-

'The new architect in charge that P'Paris send'

'Oh~ right...hope he's not some pycho like that Pob.' Gulf said

'I guarantee that I'm not a psycho' an unfamiliar voice startled them from behind...

'You must be-

'Earth Pirapat at your service' the architect cut him. Offering his hand but Gulf just look at it before turning around and continue walking..Earth chuckled...

'Sorry about that...he's just being cautious..' Mild said and Earth said it's okay...

They start the meeting right away..and Gulf liked the design..

'Impressive.

'Thank you.'

'Okay then..I hope that the actual result will be the same like what you've shown us.' Gulf said

'I'll vouch my credibility in this project' Earth said with seriousness..

'We'll see..Since that would be all....' Gulf gestured the man to leave.

'What the was that Gulf?' Mild exclaimed

'What?' Gulf asked innocently..

'I know your pregnant and all..but geez..we're going to work with him until the orphanage is done.' Said Mild

'So?..we are not going to meet him everyday..besides,he's working for us..The nerve of that guy.' Gulf said the latter part almost inaudible..

'What is it?' Mild asked not catching the last part..

'I said..let's get on with the next meeting...' Gulf said standing up ready to leave...

-----------------------------
At the parking lot
-----------------------------

📲: Hello?

📱: Hello P'Earth..how did it go? Did he recognise you?

Earth sighed...

📲: I guess so...I can see and feel that he's mad..

📱: oh? Did he say something?

📲: not really..he's just being a cold and snob client..

📱: hmm...you should find the right time to talk to him..

📲: I will..

---------------------------------
Suppasit Enterprise
---------------------------------

Mew and Tong are discussing something when Mew got a message.

'Oho...based on your smile,it's surely Gulf..' Tong said..

'No other..

'Whipped!'

'Proud of it..'

Tong fake gagged and Mew glared at him..

'Is this all?' Mew asked after signing the last document..

'For now...' Tong said..

'Good...Gulf and Mild are coming..Order foods let's have lunch here...' Mew told Tong

'Okay..any request or the usual?' asked Tong..

'The usual but add anything that has strawberries...' He answered..Tong starts ordering through his phone...

'It'll be here within 30 mins..' Mee nodded.. They are talking random things when his other secretary knocked..

'Yes Ms.Haerah?'

👩🏻: Sir,reception called..they said there is a man insisting to meet you.

'Who?'

👩🏻: they said it's Mr. Chuta

Mew and Tong look at each other hearing the name.

'Tell them not to let him up..oh and if he came back,don't let him in..Make sure he left the building.' Mew instructed..the secretary bowed and do what she's told..

'What the hell that whore want?' Tong said

'I don't know and I don't care..I don't want Gulf to know about him.' Mew said.

After twenty minutes..Ms.Haearah came in rushing...

'What is it?

👩🏻: Sir we have a problem...Mr.Chuta is creating a scene downstairs and...

'And?'

👩🏻: He's fighting with Sir.Gulf..

'Fuck!'

'Shiaa!

The two hurriedly went out of the room like a madman..

// Twenty minutes earlier//

Gulf and Mild arrived at the S.Enterprise and the employees greeted him knowing who he is..He greeted them back and they went straight to the private elevator that only the CEO can use..Gulf and Mild are chatting but stopped when one of the security shouted behind them stopping someone from entering...

'stop right there!' The guard said..When the man got nearer to where Gulf and Mild standing,Gulf grabbed the back collar of him that caused him to fall and the security was about to hold him but Gulf signalled them not to..

'What the fuck!!!' The man yelled..He glared at Gulf...

'Yeah..What the fuck do you think you're doing creating a ruckus here?' Gulf asked calmly with his straight face..

'That's none of your business. Get out of my way.' He tried to push Gulf but Gulf blocked his way and pushed him..

'Obviously,whoever you want to meet here doesn't want you here. That's why you are chased by the securities..So if I were you..Have some decency and leave this building. You're disturbing them.' Gulf said with his arms crossed..

'Hahahah...why would I let someone like you order me what to do? Besides,I'm going to meet my lover here..' He said confidently...Gulf smirked...

'Oh really? And who in their right mind will want to be your lover?' Gulf said taunting him..The guy smirked...

'The owner of this building..Mew Suppasit.' He said...gasps were heard..'That's right..I am Mew's lover and I'm sure when he heard about this,you can say goodbye to your jobs...' He said threatening the others..'So you! You better get out of my way before you lose your job.' He said to Gulf...his proud smiling face fell into confusion when Gulf laugh...

'OMG! Mild..did you heard that?...hahahah...' He keeps on laughing..the employees are nervous knowing the condition of their boss' wife...

Gulf stopped laughing leaving a taunting smirk on his face..'I have two things for you...first..no need to worry about my job because I am my own boss..*the guy frowned*...second,I'm sure the lover you claimed to be is the one who ordered to not let you in..am I right?' Gulf asked the security who answered a firmed yes..

'So...while I'm still being kind to you..I suggest you to leave this place because I am telling you..My patience is wearing thin...and you wouldn't want to face my wrath..So leave now.' Gulf said with his dark face..The guy felt goosebumps hearing him...but he still didn't leave.. Gulf turned around not waiting for the other's response and the guy took the chance to grab his hair..

'Fuck!' Gulf cursed but he swiftly turned the table and now the guy is screaming in pain when he grabbed the hand on his hair and twisted it..

'Ackk!! That fucking hurts!'

'Serves you right you whore!'

Gulf yelled back..Mild is worried for his pregnant friend..He told the receptionist to call Mew while the two is busy fighting..Gulf has the upper hand because he know how to fight..

'I warned you! You slut! But you didn't listen so now..face my wrath'   he punched the guy on the nose...

'Aahhhk! My nose! How dare you!' he launched at Gulf but he was kneed and fell to the ground.. Gulf is fuming mad. He grabbed the guy's hair..

'Just who the fuck are you?!!' He yelled holding Gulf's hand on his hair...

'Oh me? I'm your fucking nightmare. How dare you claim my husband!' Gulf said dragging the guy towards the building entrance....then he let go of him harshly..

'How dare you call him husband! You whore!' He's about to attack Gulf but Mew blocked his body and he received the hit..his face was scratched..and that made Gulf turned into wifezilla with full power mode..

--------------------
Present time
--------------------

'HOW DARE YOU HIT MY HUBBY??!!!' he punched the guy and sat on him when he fell down..he slap him multiple times before Mew finally lift him off of the guy..The guy's face has scratches too and red from the slaps with a bruised on the side of his lips.

Mew is hugging his Gulf calming him...'baby enough...calm down...' He rubs Gulf's back who is breathing hard...

'Leave now before I call the cops and don't ever show your face.' Mew said with authority..The guy is about to say something but he stopped when Gulf tried to launch at him again...

'This is not over..I'll get you Mew..you're mine.' He said walking backwards..

'HE'S MINE YOU DELUSIONAL HOE!' Gulf yelled..

'Bii~

Gulf wiggled himself off of Mew and starts taking deep breaths to calm himself..When he's calm,he look straight to his hubby who is nervous..

'P'Tong is the food ready?' Gulf said staring straight at Mew..

'Ah y-yes Gulf..It just arrived' Tong stuttered...

'Good..I'm starving...Let's go.' he said leaving his hubby..The moment Gulf entered the building again,the employees,especially the wives are looking at him proudly..

'Get back to work!' Mew ordered...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
V

They are now inside Mew's office and Gulf is busy eating not paying attention to Mew..

'Bii~

'Tong can you passed the strawberries?' Gulf said ignoring Mew..Tong obeyed but he looked at Mew and Mild...Mew had enough..

'Can you two leave us?' Mew asked and the two hurriedly left. Gulf just continue eating..

'Bii can you stop ignoring me?' Mew said making Gulf look at him..He was alarmed when Gulf's eyes are already in tears..'Bii-

'Are you mad? Are you angry that I hurt that ex of yours?' He asked crying..Mew on the other hand was shocked hearing him...

'Bii...that guy is not my ex and I am not mad. I'm just worried about you. You are pregnant and to be engaged in a fight-

'I know..but I can't let him claim what's mine in front of me. Besides,he hurt me first.' Gulf cut him pouting..

'HE HURT YOU?' Mew asked checking him..

'Mn..he grabbed my hair that's why I twisted his arm and punched him in the nose.' Gulf answered proudly but still pouting..'And look at your face,you got scratch...urghhh! I hate him. I swear if I saw him again I'll-

'Hey..calm down...it's just a scratch and beside,I have my wife to take care of it for me..right wifey?' Mew said hugging him..Gulf hugged him back..

'Boo~?'

'Hm?'

'You only love me right?' Gulf asked burrying his face on Mew's neck

'Of course..only you.' Mew replied honestly..

'Even those two years we were apart?' Mew pulled away to cupped Gulf's face..

'Bii..from the moment I laid my eyes on you till now,my heart is only yours and will only be yours.' He said looking directly at his eyes..

'What about your,..

'My?'

'Body?' He asked lowly and Mew widens his eyes..

'Bii wha-

'I know that it's not impossible that you had someone when I disappeared for two years but-*jub*'

Mew cut him by kissing his lips..

'We are each other's first remember? *nods* ...and we will be each other's last. You are the sole owner of my heart..' Mew said kissing his forehead. 

'I'm not Boo...maybe before,but not anymore.' Mew frowned then when he saw Gulf's smile..he understand what he meant..

'Let me correct it then...You and our little one here are the owners of my heart and my whole being.' Mew said before attaching their foreheads together...'Bii..about that guy...-

'It's okay boo..I know who he is and everything that happened before so you don't have to explain further.' Gulf cut him...Mew didn't ask how because he knows that Gulf has his ways...he just hug him tightly..

'Uhm Boo?'

'Hm?

'He's back'

Gulf said..

'Who's back baby?' he asked but he stiffened after hearing Gulf's answer..

'Earth Pirapat'

************************************

Whew...I made it...I just finished this chapter...and yup new characters to spice up...

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!

Sorry for the errors...didn't get to re-read this...

See you next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...
62.8K 2.5K 44
Beam and Forth have separated after a huge fight on the day of Forth's graduation. For five long years, Beam has missed him and regrets that he neve...
77.7K 4.7K 45
Gulf Kanawut,a 24 years old nerd,having a big crush on Mew Suppasit,the top 3 most popular student in his university.but what can he do?he's only a q...
208K 10.7K 41
His crush, a thai celebrity named Mew Suppasit followed him in IG. He is so elated that someone who didn't know he even exist followed him. It's easy...