𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 |𝙻𝚞�...

Af chaaaey

| Tԋҽ Oɯʅ Hσυʂҽ | DISCONTINUED 𝙻𝚞𝚣 𝚗𝚘𝚌é𝚍𝚊 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 Growing part with Luz was her gre... Mere

◘ A Lying Witch and a Warden
↳A lying Witch and a Warden {2}
◘ Witches before wizards
↳Witches before Wizards {2}
↳Witches before Wizards {3}
◘ I'm a teen abomination!?
↳I'm a teen abomination!? {2}
↳I'm a teen abomination!? {3}
◘ "The Intruder"
↳"the intruder" {2}
↳"the intruder" {3}
◘ Convention
↳convention {2}
◘ Hooty's moving hassle
↳Hooty's moving hassle {2}
◘ Lost in language
↳Lost in language {2}
↳Lost in laungue {3}
↳Lost in language {4}
◘ Something Ventured, Someone Framed
↳Something Ventured, Someone Framed {2}
◘ Escape of the Palisman
↳Escape of the Palisman {2}
◘ Adventures in the Elements
↳Adventure in the Elements {2}
↳Adventure in the Elements {3}
↳Adventures in the Elements {4}
◘ First Day
◘ "Really small problems"
↳"Really small problems" {3}
↳"Really small problems" {2}
✨If Luz cheats on Y/n for some stuff animal ✨
♡Tαɠɠҽԃ♡
◘ Understanding Willow
↳Understanding willow {2}
↳Understanding willow {3}
↳Understanding Willow {4}
◘ Enchanting grom fright
↳Enchanting grom fright {2}
↳Enchanting grom fright {3}
◘ Wing it like witches
↳Wing it like witches {2}
↳Wing it like witches {3}
◘ Agony of a Witch
This book in a nutshell:
◘ Young Blood, Old Souls
°Season 2°
◘ Separate Tides
◘ Escaping Expulsion
◘ Through the Looking Glass Ruins
◘Hunting Palismen
◘ Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door

↳First Day {2}

1.4K 60 149
Af chaaaey

Luz and I walked next to the other three students. Luz took a seat next to a girl with brunette hair while I sat ontop of the table since the professor here couldn't care a less anyways.

"Hello fellow detentioners! Room for two more?" Luz asked. No one replied. I sighed checking my nails.

"I like the little spikeys in your hair" luz spoke again. For some reason that made me feel jealous. Y/n for gods sake she's just complimenting her!

"Hey!" The professors voice made all of us jump.

"You all better be quiet! Unless you want to scrub the classroom again" the professor glared at us while pointing.

"Hey, don't blame any of them! I'm the one that started talking" luz stood up "oh hooray a hero"

The man used his magic to give luz a bucket and mop "ah farts" luz mumbles before walking away.

I sat down on her chair. I noticed the girl looking at me as I gave her a sweet smile. She laughed a little before smiling at me back.

Not gonna lie the girl was really cute actually. I want the spikey hair pin.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[Meanwhile with king]

"Time to scrounge through the trash- AUGH!" King fell in a trash can. He found a box for donuts. It had some leftover frosting so he started to lick it.

"That's it! I'm sick of someone eating all the donuts in the teacher lounge! I quit!"

King looked up. A tie flew down to his head as he struggled getting it out. Eventually the trash can also started to move.

He rolled out and ended up in a classroom. He looks behind seeing a written "I QuiT!" Message on the blackboard.

King looks infront seeing a bunch of students also looking at him "are you our substitute?" One student asked.

"Substitute? I ain't no desk jockey!" King responed.

"Look at his professional looking tie!" Another student said pointing at him "he must be..!"

King jumps up on the table where the student was pointing at him "Can it fangs! You don't know diddly dang about squiddly squat!" King spat.

The student raised his hands "y-yes sir! Sorry sir!" And placed his head down. "Obedience? Well.. what is a teacher if not an authority figure! A king of children if you will!"

He ran back in the middle "yes! I am your teacher! You may call me Mister king!"

No one responded. King gestures them to clap for him, and they did.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[Luz's POV]

I began scrubbing the windows as a group of little students and their Spider teacher walking in front.

"Alright kids! Who wants to go on a field trip to the astral planes!" The teacher asked. The little kids cheered following they're teacher.

"I do.." I mumbled.

"Luz!"

I heard my voice getting called. I looked and saw gus and willow, now in front of me. I gasped "oh my gosh I missed you so much! Let me squeeze your faces!"

I began squeezing willows chubby face "uh what's going on? We didn't see you in any classes! And where's Y/n??" Gus asked.

"Principal bump put me in the detention track for mixing magic.. He even placed Y/n in too! She didn't even do anything! She didn't deserve to be in here.."

"The detention track?? You can't do anything in there!" Willow exclaimed.

"You'll learn less than you did before" gus said.

"No! We're better than this! Please! You gotta help us break out" I pleaded "don't worry, we'll get you out dead or alive!" Gus said as willow looked at him glaring and shaking her head.

"Okay, alive!"

"Oh you guys.." I then heard some noises "it's the teacher, gotta go"

As I turned around. It's the girl that I sat next to earlier. I gasped in surprise "it's you!"

She shushed me and pointed at the professor that was sleeping. She gestured me to follow her.

We walked in front of the blackboard. She had a grin on her face and took the chalk. She drew a box. Then a key on the middle.

She twisted the chalk. And boom, it opened!

Inside was a hallway. Not really long but it looked beautiful with the fairy lights.

"Wow.."

She hopped in and gestured to take my hand. I did smiling.. but where are the others? Where's Y/n?

We went in..

"What is this place?" I asked "this is the last room you'll ever see alive.." she looked serious at first. But then smiled "nah I'm just messing with you! I'm Viney!"

"I-I'm terrified- ughm! I mean uh I'm luz"

"Thanks for standing up for us back there, not many people would do that, follow me! I want to show you something!"

"Your one of us troublemakers now do you get special access to.." Viney opens the door. Inside was a room with multiple doors too!

"The secret room of shortcuts!"

"Woah!"

"Hey jerbo! Barcus! You can stop hiding now! And bring little Y/n out too! You don't want her to get more confused again!"

Y/n!

A door opens. There stands Jerbo and Barcus peeking "we know she's cool man, how do we know she won't turn us in!.. what do you think?" He asked.. I don't know I'm guessing Barcus?

It barked "Barcus says your aura is strong and silly like a baby's laughter.. welcome!"

I squealed "I love secret rooms! W-wait where's Y/n? I need to see if she's doing okay!" I said as Jerbo goes back in the door to get her.

Y/n came back shocked "okay why does dog spiders exist I could literally see they're brains while the teacher was teaching- oh Luz!"

She ran up to me giving me a hug. I hugged back giggling "where do the doors go?" I asked as Y/n took my hand.

We went to one of the doors and opened it.

There saw amity talking to herself "so you three go to the same school now, uh.. that doesn't change anything!" The green haired witch then sighed.

We then closed the door "this place connects to different parts of the school. We found it after being thrown in the detention track. The witch who made it is known as.."

There was a picture on the wall. It was spray painted "Lord clamity!" Viney finishes.

"They said Lord clamity started this troublemaker wall and they added they're names in the lord's honor" Y/n said.

"This place is amazing!" I said "I bet you guys can get into so much trouble in here"

Viney chuckles "sure we can. But we can also do so much more!" She pointed up. Up there was Barcus listening to a class.

Me and Y/n walked out way up peeking.

"Remember. Seeing the end of a life is the begging of reading a fortune. We have to work backwards from it to see the truth"

The teacher made something from paper. Barcus handed Y/n some paper as the two of them also followed the teachers steps.

"We're not allowed to study any kind of magic. So we study every kind of magic. In secret" Viney said as I hopped down.

"You actually like school?" I asked sitting down.

"Yeahh we might have liked it too much" Viney responded "I tried mixing plant magic with abominations" Jerbo said. Y/n came down and sat next too me, I layed down my head on her shoulder while hugging my knees.

"Bump was not thrilled" he added "Barcus makes potions with oracle magic"

"Mixing healing and beast keeping was slightly unconventional" Viney said "But puddles was a great assistant, dang it!" she then turns to us "We all want to be in more than one coven track. But bump just says we need to focus.."

"wow, sounds like Bump's priorities are out of whack" Y/n said as Viney chuckles a little bit "I'm glad you're one of us" Viney said putting a hand on Y/n's shoulder "You both made a great first impression. Would you both like to add your names to the troublemaker wall?" She asked holding a marker out.

"You do mine Viney, I do not want to but also want to" Y/n said crossing her arms "Little miss perfect huh? keeping it safe?" Viney shakes Y/n playfully as she laughed a little. I was excited to grab the marker until..

"Luz? Y/n? we're here to get you out of that horrible class! " Willow called.

They all stared at me. Including Y/n, she looked confused "Eh, probably looking for some other Luz! and a different Y/n!" I laughed nervously as Viney stood up peeking out. She saw willow and gus standing in front the blackboard.

"Maybe they already booked it" Gus said "she did say they were better than this place"

Viney was shocked "Oh. you think you both are better than us?" Viney glared at me "no no! It's not like that- I just didn't think we deserved- I mean! none of us deserve!" I defended. Y/n stood up walking behind me.

"Luz.. I should have known you'd look down on us.. everyone else does.." Jerbo's voice was breaking a little bit. Barcus sneezed, he might have told me something.

"It's fine I just.. I thought two people finally understood us.. I guess one of them doesn't ..but.. maybe you both should just leave.. " Viney pointed to the doorway.

Jerbo and Barcus we're shocked "we understand Viney.. stay safe.." Y/n said hugging her. Viney hugged her back actually. She walked forward pushing the tiny door. "oh, willow and gus" Y/n took willows hand for guidance down.

[ Y/n's POV ]

Willow helped me out. After all of that, I felt awful. I know Luz didn't mean any of those since they we're pretty boring at first sight. I don't blame her.. I was also kinda thinking about the same thing earlier before Viney finally talked to me.

Luz slouched by the door "hey guys.." Luz said without her energy tone. She slid down ready for the floor to hit hear head, but I was able to catch her. She wrapped her arms around my neck going closer to me.

My face burns red uncontrollably. She really needed a hug.

I patted her back while her head was still buried on my shoulder "thank you walls! We found a way to get you both talk to principal bump!" Willow said taking my hand helping us both stand.

"We have an expert disguise!" Gus ran outside holding two large trash cans "It's got holes for your dangly teenage legs!" Gus added "yeah.." Luz lets go of me looking down "that's what where I belong.."

"And this way, the inspectors wont see you both either" Luz hopped in the trash can and began walking "how about I'll just wear it when we're closer to bump or whenever we spot an inspector" I said "that seems okay" Willow nodded taking my hand walking off.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After some time. Luz didn't waste her time being in a trash can so she got out.

"Don't worry Luz, one we talk to bump we'll get everything sorted out!" Willow encouraged her "I know.. but what's the point if people get hurt on they way?" she asked "that is a fair question" gus said.

"Here's another question. WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK IS THAT??" I pointed in front. There was this some kind of monster snake. One of the teachers used his magic but only to get the magic get eaten.

Instead of the monster to pass out. The teacher was the one. We jumped and screamed by terror. The monster started to laugh "more cute mortals.." Willow stood in front "We may be cute, but we're nobody's mortals!" She created a deadly plant.

"Time for a power up!" Gus spins on the air using his magic, giving the plant some big muscular arms. It charges at the monster, but only to get also eaten!

Willow and Gus collapses on the ground "I feel.. so weak.." Willow tried to do her magic, but she wasn't able to do it.

I ran forward "EAT THIS!" I pressed the paper with light glyphs on it and threw it inside the monsters mouth. The monster started to light up. It then vomits the left over pieces of the paper out.

"We'll get you guys somewhere safe" I said before carrying Gus by the back "somewhere you guys won't get hurt" Luz added holding willows hand and ran "It burns! It burns!"

Luz then kicks the door opens the door of the secret room of shortcuts. There, the trio sitting down "Guys! we need your help!" Luz exclaimed "Oh. you're back" Viney said "I'm sorry for hurting your feelings but please listen!" before I could say anything. The weight of the un magicked witches started to get heavier.

We both dropped down groaning. Willow slipped down "willow!" I moved a bit closer to her putting a hand on her head. I then placed Gus next to her. The trio gasped "what happened to them??" Viney asked.

"something horrible is loose in school" I stood up opening a door revealing the huge monster sucking everyone's magic "wait Y/n don't let it see us!" Viney ran up to me shutting the door "I think it's a greater basilisk, I heard about it in a class.. my cousin at st epiderm said she saw one but, those things should be extinct!"

"It must have attacked the other schools and now its come for us" Luz said determined to take it down "we have to something!" I said "but if bump catches us mixing magic again.." Jerbo started "he'd kick us out of school.." Viney finishes.

"Hexolios are out there getting hurt we're the only ones who can save them. we're troublemakers right? so let's get out there and make some trouble!" Luz pointed out. This is one of the reasons why I have a crush on her.

The trio thought about it.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"HUNGRY! STILL HUNGRY" The greater basilisk says slythering around the halls continueing to eat magic. I threw an Ice glyph down right ahead of the basilisk. It went big in seconds launching the basilisk in mid air before falling down.

"from the humblest beginnings, a hero will rise" Luz wore her cloak covering herself, doing exactly what she did in the entrace exam for Hexside. "I've trained with a secret society to discover the power of mixing magic! I am-"

"-DINNER"

The basilisk didn't even spare time for Luz to finish her sentence. She jumped really fast approaching her. Luz was quick enough to run left side of the hallways. The basilisk crashed on my Ice glyph.

It then looked towards me. I slide down by the tail and continued running to where Luz ran "Alright Viney do the thing do the thing!" Luz said having Anxiety, she didn't know if I was going to live, or die.

"Hurry up! I'm not dying today!!" I yelled increasing my speed. Before it was about to bite me, Puddles came in tackling the monster down. "atta girl, puddles!" Viney exclaimed ready to use her magic.

I panted in relief letting myself fall down. Luz ran up to me putting two of her hands on my shoulders "you did great Y/n" with a proud smile "thanks" my cheeks with a tint of red. "Jerbo, now!" Viney yelled.

"on it!" the male responded.

Jerbo created large vines rising to the top. There was a chalk door drawn beneath the basilisk, it ended up falling to the ground harshly. Luz ran and hops in. I ran next to Viney "woah" I breath out "don't worry, she got this"

We followed behind. At this point the monster landed on a stage. Luz did some acrobat skills while landing safely on the ground "It's all you Barcus!" Luz signals him. Barcus puts some magical potion on the basilisk's hand "W...WHERE AM I??"

Barcus looks closely on the basilisk's hand, his eyes glowing purple "WHAT'S HE DOING?? WHAT DOES IT SAY?" "Obviously he's reading your palm, and your future.. looks bleak" I said with an evil smirk on my face.

A abomination pulled a rope while puddings cuts it. A bunch of sack bags came falling down straight on its stomach. The basilisk yelled in pain, and all of the lost magics that it ate was now flying back to the rightful witches, there was a lot.

Viney healed puddles using her magic, I then kissed the injured arm "there, all better!" I smiled as puddles snuggles her face onto mine and went off. Luz squeals running over to us giving us hugs.

"You did it! you all we're all amazing! you guys-"

"-are in so much trouble!"

Bump added walking over to us "Leaving your homeroom, mixing magic and is that a secret hideout!?" Up there was gus and willow peeking, but went away with fear "yeah, it is" I said "but lets think about this principal bump" I looked over to Luz as she nodded.

"why would kids in the detention track need a secret hideout?" Luz asked "I don't care to know the ins and out of rascality. But if the emperors coven can send an actual inspector this time" Bump said taking out the rule book.

"Alright we get it you need coven money" I rolled my eyes "but if you have to hurt your students to get it, what's the point? They saved hexside! They should be allowed to study whatever they wish" I crossed my arms.

"b-but.." Bump hugs the rule book.

"do the right thing you dingus!" Gus yelled putting a fist out.

Bump looks up before smiling down "Alright I'm smart enough to know when I made a mistake. Which tracks would you like to be in?" Bump asked the trio.

Viney gasps "Healing and beast keeping!"

"Plants and Abomination!"

Barcus barks his answers.

"Then so be it" He used his magic to change the colors of their uniform "but if any of you cause more property damage, I'm feeding you to the choosy hat" Bump said "And you two" He looked at us "Oh.. I still can't choose.." Luz looks down. I held her hand, she looked up at me confused "Maybe It's crazy but, I wish for the both of us to study a little bit of everything" I said.

Luz looked at my surprised "Y/n!"

Suddenly we floated up as our uniforms changed colors into the Multipule colors of the nine covens "woah! this is so cool!" "wow!" I checked out myself and smiled. "You know only one other student wanted to study every track" Bump said using his magic to get the portrait of "Lord Clamity" that was still un revealed on who she or he was.

"unfortunately she was never given the opportunity" He cleans off the painted graffiti. Lord clamity was a girl with bright orange hair with beautiful yellow eyes. Me and Luz gasped and chuckled "We should have guessed" Luz smiled.

Bonus:

At the end of the day kings was happy that he taught his students something. Minutes later Bump denied him as calling himself a "teacher" and eventually got king running away using a broom.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

531 13 6
This story plays before Season 2 of The Owl House and Luz and Amity are a bit older. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters nor the artwork! ...
99.5K 1.5K 74
The story begins with a boy who's the son of eda the owl lady the most powerful witch of the boiling isles and the holder of the powerful most magic...
21.2K 709 20
Life on the Boiling Isles is tough by default. Between the acid rain, demons and monsters running around, and magic, it's hectic. For anybody. But, e...
41.2K 503 21
You and Luz have been best friends ever since you first moved to her neighborhood By middle school You develop a crush on her but you just can't sum...