My Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x Re...

By cIzxthy

book 2 of Your Baby Kei๐Ÿ’— check my acc More

๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 1
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 2
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 3
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 4
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 5
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 6
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 7
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 8
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 9
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 12๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 13๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 14๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 15๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 16๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 17๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 18๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 19๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 20๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 21
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 22
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 23
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 24
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 25
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 26
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 27
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 28
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 29
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTTER 32๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 33๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 34๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 35๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 36๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 37๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 38๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 39๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 40๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 41
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 42
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 43
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 44
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 45
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 46
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 47
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 48
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 49
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 52๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 53๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 54๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 55๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 56๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 57๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 58๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 59๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 60
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 61
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 62
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 63
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 64
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 65
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 66
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 67
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 70๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 71๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 72๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 73๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 74๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 75๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 76๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 77๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 78๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 79๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 80
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 81
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 82
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 83
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 84
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 85
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 86
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 87
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 88
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 89
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 90

๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 69

1.6K 41 21
By cIzxthy

Y/N POV:

"Let me court you again" he said making me freeze.

"what do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't want a divorce" he answered "I want us to be happy again" he said as he pressed his lips to mine. He pulled away and looked at me.

"1 month" I mumbled

"hmm?"

"I'll give you 1 month. If you failed, I'm going to file a divorce paper" I said and then he nodded.

"let's go back now, the kids want a snack" I said and then he nodded and helped me carry the sandwiches.

*Timeskip*

"MOMMY" Keith ran to me and smiled.

"here are your snacks," I said and gave them to the kids, including their mother.

"I'll go play now" I heard Tsukishima whispered and then he kissed the side of my head and ran towards the boys.

"what took you so long?" Kiyoko asked.

"I and Kei talked" I said while munching my sandwich.

"talk huh" she said and then smirked.

"yeah a small talk. Nothing dirty happened" I said and then she hummed.

"I'm going to Ryu, want to come?" she asked and I nodded. We went to the boys whilw talking to each other and then I heard Hinata shout.

"Y/N, get out of the way!" he shouted and I looked at Hinata and then freeze in place as I watch the ball pummel towards my face. the volleyball connects with my head

Through teary vision, I manage to pick out Tsukishima hunched figure shaking with laughter.

Is that funny?

"Nice shot, Hinata!" Tsukishima said while he faces Hinata.

I clenched my fist and my lips started trembling, I stomp my foot and turn towards him. "Kei, it's not funny!" Tears begin to spill from my eyes.

"Are you ok?" Kiyoko asked

"I'll go back" I said and quickly turn away.

I heard Tsukishima's laughter dies down, he reached me by grabbing my arm and pulling me back towards him. His thumb and forefinger grip my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

I saw his eyes moving around and I assumed he examines the red spot on my face. He bends down to press his lips against my forehead, he pulls away with a sigh, wiping away my tears with his knuckle.

"I'm sorry.. but you have to admit it was kind of funny." he said and I frowned.

"haha" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Y/N!" I heard Hinata said and I turned around then he crashed me with a hug. I heard Tsukishima groaned, which I ignored.

"I'M SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME" He said and I chuckled.

"It's fine, part of the game" I said and then he sighed. "go back to play" I said and then he hesitantly nodded and left.

"Let's go back to the house and clean your face" Tsukishima said and dragged me inside the house. He grabbed an ice pack and throws to me.

"seriously Kei, you need to learn to pass things to me properly" I said while I put the ice pack on my face.

"I'll try" he said. We go to the room that we are staying and then my phone rang.

"who's calling?" Tsukishima asked. "who's Mr. Aito?" he asked again with a frown.

"the one in charge in my modeling career" I said and he nodded. He laid down on the bed and I answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Y/N, nice to hear
your voice again"

"Nice to hear you too"

"so I'm just
wondering if you want
to be in the modeling
industry again? Because
we want to partner with you
with Hachi"

"and who is Hachi?"

"Hachi is a model for
men's trunk"

"wait what?"

"you will be wearing
some bikinis"

"agh Y/N~" I heard someone moaning my name so I turned around and saw Tsukishima, laying on the bed, moaning my name but doing nothing. I frowned and then he winked.

"f-fuck Y/N ~" he continues to moan and I look at him with wide eyes.

"K-Kei?" I said

"I'm close FUCK, Y/N stop~" he said and I blushed in embarrassment.

"sir?"

*he hangs up*

I went towards Tsukishima and covered his mouth.

"shut up" I said and glared at him "he hanged up the call so STOP MOANING" I said and then he stopped.

"Really?" he said against my palm and I nodded and removed my hand.

"dumb bitch" I mumbled. "why did you moan?" I asked

"so he will never call you again" he answered. "so are you going there?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulders suddenly his phone rang.

"who's that?" I asked but he ignored me and answer the call.

"yes Ms. Risa?" he said and I frowned.

Risa? A girl?

I observe him and an Idea popped into my mind.

Payback time

I whimpered and started to moan "ugh K-Kei~" he looked at me with a confused expression.

"come again?" he said and then glared at me. I smirked and bit my lower lip.

"AH KEI FASTER~" I moaned and then he stares at me and smirked. I stick my tongue out and continue to moan. He covered my face with a pillow but that didn't stop me to moan.

"I'm sorry, I'm doing something" he said and ended the call. He uncovered my face and I glared at him.

"what? I only copied you" I said.

"you know, if you want to do it, all you need to do is just ask" he said and smirked.

"wha- ew Kei" I said and left the room. As I hot in the living room. I saw the team are inside, looking at me weirdly.

"ohhhhh" Nishinoya said and wiggled his eyebrows. "sex?" he said making my eyes widen.

"I feel like baby number 3 is coming" Suga said and smiled. I blushed in embarrassment and then Tsukishima came down.

"what?" Tsukisjima asked them.

"baby number 3?" Tanaka asked and then Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"We are just teasing each other" Tsukishima said and all of them snickered.

"teasing" Daichi said making my eyes widen.

These green-minded bitch.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT HE MEANT" I defend but they all laugh.

"don't worry Y/N, it's normal for a couple like us" Daichi said and waved his hand. I covered my face with my hand because of embarrassment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 291 23
"๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" ___ Disclaimer: Similarities to peo...
91.1K 3.3K 40
๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ.โ•ฐโ”€โ”€ โžค Tsukishima Kei and his wife, Tsukishima Mizuki, deal with the bliss and challenges of married and parent...
724 22 10
a place where im collecting one shots for shachi x you, penguin x you, and both of them x you ๐Ÿ’—
695K 28.8K 72
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ' ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ, ๐˜/๐ง ๐”๐ค๐š๐ข ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...