I Want It All | Spencer Reid...

By theunknownuser1980

"You're not alone Y/N. We all have our moments, where we feel alone, scared, unwanted, and unloved. I've bee... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
read this plz
4
*5*
*6*
7
*8*
9
10
*11*
12
13
14
*15*
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
*24*
*25*
26
*27*
28
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
33
34
35
*36*
37
*38*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45*
46*
47
*48*
49
50 pt.1
50 pt.2
51

22

5.5K 85 445
By theunknownuser1980

"Spencer and Y/N are here."

You and Spencer walk in and Rossi brings you in for a hug. "How are you doing piccola?" He asks once you pull away from the hug.

"I'm doing a lot better. Thank you for asking." You respond with a smile.

Spencer places his hand on your lower back, and the three of you walking towards the kitchen.

As soon as Penelope's eyes landed yours, she walks up to you giving you a hug. "Oh my god, Hi. It's so nice to finally meet you. How are you?"

You look over at Spencer and he gives you a smile and you turn to Penelope and say, "It's nice to finally meet you too Penelope. I'm doing a lot better thank you for asking and thanks for all the gift baskets. A lot of the things you sent really come in handy."

"I knew you'd love them. I told you Luke." She said and turns to scold at Luke.

You and Spencer both let out a laugh at their behavior. You already love Penelope.

"I'm JJ, it's nice to meet you Y/N. I heard what happened a few months ago. How are you doing?"

You take in her appearance and she's in black jeans, light blue top, long blonde hair, beautiful eyes, pale skin, light makeup, a pair of white heels, but she's not keeping her eyes on you. She keeps looking at Spencer.

"JJ, it's nice to meet you too. I'm doing a lot better now, thanks to Spence." You tell her while placing your hand on his chest.

"Spence huh. Well this is my husband Will and my two boys Henry and Michael."

You shake Will's hand and the two children said their hellos and walked away. The entire time JJ eyes were on Spencer's but his eyes were on you.

We walked closer to the kitchen and a man and a woman come up to you and Spencer.

"Y/N it's nice to meet you. I'm Matt and this is my wife Kristy." You shake hands with Matt and then Kristy, then they both walk away.

Well there goes that.

"I don't think they like me." You whisper into Spencer's ear.

He gives your waist a light squeeze and then you are meet with a woman standing in front of you. She has tan skin, shoulder length hair, a red top, black jeans, a pair of heels and light makeup.

"I'm Tara, it's nice to meet you Y/N. I've heard a few things about you." She extends her hand for you to shake, which you do.

"Nice to meet you Tara and I hope what you heard was all good. Right?" You say and turn your gaze from her to Spencer.

He nods and she says, "All good." And walks back to the table and picks up a glass of wine.

"I like her." You say to Spencer.

"Well since I've already met you, it's nice to see you again. Lisa told me what happened. How are you?" Luke comes up to you and gives you small hug.

"Nice to see you too. I'm doing a lot better. Lisa's not here with you?"

"No she had to work tonight, she said that the hospital has been hell this entire week." He tells you.

"Sorry to cut your time short Luke, but hi I'm Emily. Nice to meet you Y/N and wow, Reid you're a lucky man." Emily interrupts Luke which caused him to walk away.

Oh god. How is she even hotter in person. I can't handle this. Spencer to my left and her right in front of me.

"Hi Emily, it's nice to meet you. I love your dress. Red is definitely your color." You tell her and she gives you a smile.

"Everyone the food is ready. Come sit." Rossi yells from the kitchen.

"We'll talk later." Emily says to you and walks away.

You nod afraid what you will say if you open your mouth. Spencer walks with you over to the table and pulls out a chair for you. He sits next to you and places a hand on your thigh. "You ok?"

"I'm fine."

Rossi sets down a pan filled with pasta and it smells delicious. "Y/N would you like some wine?" He asks you as he serves everyone else.

"No I'm good thank you."

Everyone starts to serve their own plate and when the pasta comes to you, Spencer helps you serve it onto your plate. "Thank you." You whisper.

He hums in response and passed the pasta to Penelope who was next to him.

You grab your fork and pick some of the pasta up and as soon as you put it into your mouth, you could taste all the flavors.

"Rossi this is delicious." You say out loud.

"Thank you, it's my grandmother's recipe and I never mess it up. Unlike some people." He says and looks over at Penelope and Emily.

"Ok that was one time Rossi." Penelope exclaims.

You look at Spencer because you're confused as to what they are taking about. "She used tofu instead of pancetta when she made this pasta and Rossi flipped."

You let out a small laugh and continue eating, while everyone talks around you. "So Y/N, Spencer said you're a registered nurse? What hospital do you work at?" JJ asked you.

You put down your glass of water and say, "Yeah, I've been an RN for a little over 6 months now. And I work at the Bethesda General Hospital."

"Oh that's the same hospital Lisa works at and the one where Savannah used to work at." She says and everyone nods, but she continues to ask questions.

"Did you always want to be an RN?"

You don't really like how everyone's attention is on you and that she's asking lots of questions. "Um I uh- I was a second grade teacher before I became a nurse. I got my degree in education first and did that for a while when I realized it wasn't for me so I took up nursing and fell in love with it." You feel like you spoke really fast and no one understood you, but you weren't going to to explain everything. "Have you always lived here in Virginia or are you from somewhere else?" JJ asks.

"Born and raised." You answer softly and just before she asks another question, you turn to Spencer and ask, "Where's the bathroom?"

He stands up and excuses us and we walk to the bathroom. "Baby I'm sorry about JJ." He says as soon as we enter the bathroom.

"Spence you don't have to apologize. She just wants to know about me. I guess." You say softly and look into the mirror. Spencer stands behind you and asks, "Do you want to leave?"

"No its ok. Come on, I wanna finish that pasta, it's fucking bomb." You say and open the door walking back out. You sit back down and Spencer places his hand back on your thigh and traces patterns on it.

When we got back the team was talking about a case they just recently came back from and Penelope was covering her ears every time they talked about a body or how the victims died.

It's weird how we're able to eat, while talking about people dying, being tortured and etc.
____

"Well we're gonna head out already. Thank you Rossi for the dinner, but we need to home to get the kids in bed." Matt says and Kristy thanks Rossi.

We all say our goodbyes to them and you ask Spencer, "How many kids do they have?"

"Too many to count....I'm kidding four." He says and you both laugh earning stares from the rest.

Rossi and Emily start cleaning up the kitchen and picking up all the plates and you offer to help.

Taking yours and Spencer's plate, you walk into the kitchen and see Emily washing the dishes. "You can just leave them right there Y/N, I got this." You nod and place them next to the rest.

"What can I help with Rossi?"

"No you go sit down, we got this. Dessert will be out in a few." He tells you and basically pushes you out of the kitchen.

You let out a giggle as you walk back to the table. You see Spencer's sitting in the same spot and he's on his phone, so you walk over to him and before sitting down, you place a kiss to his cheek.

He looks at you and flashes you a smile then gives you a chaste kiss on the lips. "What time is it?" You ask him as you sit closer to him.

"It's almost ten. Do you wanna leave already?"

"Not yet Rossi said that he had dessert, so I wanna stay for that. Maybe after?" You tell him as you lean your head on his shoulder.

"Alright—." Before he could finish his sentence, Emily and Rossi come out from the kitchen with plates of tiramisu.

They hand out plates to all of you and Spencer grabs his fork and brings some to his lips. You do the same and the same as the pasta, it's fucking delicious.

"I'm gonna have to learn how to make this." You tell Spencer and he says, "You should ask Rossi for the recipe. He's always willing to give it to you or teach you how to make it."

"I'll ask him when we leave."

Spencer wraps his arm around your shoulder and you both continue to eat, but then Penelope speaks, "You guys are so adorable together."

"Thank you Penelope." You and Spencer say together.

"I agree, you guys look great together. It's nice to see Spencer happy." Emily says.

You flash her a smile and thank her and JJ on the other hand has nothing to say but, "Well we had a great time tonight, but I think it's best we go. We have to get the boys into bed and that's always a hassle. It was nice meeting you Y/N. Have a goodnight everyone."

She stands up and takes her things into the kitchen and walks out of the mansion with her husband and children. "I'll be heading out too, I'm supposed to pick Lisa up after her shift. Goodnight." Luke says and stands from the table.

Tara is next to leave then Emily.

"Thank you so much for the dinner Rossi, everything was amazing." You say as you and Spencer are walking out of the kitchen.

"No problem, you're always welcome here."

Before you leave, you ask, "Do you think I can have the recipe for the pasta you made tonight? I wanna be able to make it for us one day."

Spencer looks down at you and gives you a smile and Rossi says, "I'll be right back."

Both you and Spencer stand in the threshold and Spencer drops his arm from around your shoulders, to your waist. You look up at him and he tilts your chin up and leans down to kiss you.

He pulls away once he hears Rossi turn the corner. "Alright here you go. Make sure you do everything step by step. Do not and I mean do not substitute something for another thing. Got it?"

"I got it. Don't worry, I will make sure to follow each step." You say.

"Alright it was nice seeing you Rossi, have a goodnight." Spencer says and leads you out.

"Goodnight Rossi. Thank you again." You say before exiting.

He waves goodbye to the both of you and once you make it outside and his door closes, Spencer picks you up by surprise and takes you to the car. You let out a small yelp and a laugh at the same time.

You push some of his hair from his face, and give him a chaste kiss, and my god you cannot wait another two months to have sex with him. It's literally driving you crazy.

He gets to the car and opens the door and placed you down on the seat and kisses your forehead and walks around to the drivers side.

You put on your seatbelt and Spencer turns on the car and starts the drive back to your apartment.
__

"Babe we're here." You hear Spencer's voice and him tapping your shoulder.

When did you even fall asleep?

You both get out of the car and walk up to your apartment. "You tired?" Spencer asks as you lean you head onto him, while he opens the door.

"Yes, I didn't even realize how tired I was. Take me to bed please." You say as you guys walk into the apartment.

Spencer instantly picks you up bridal style and takes you into the bedroom. Your laugh is heard around your apartment and so is his.

He places you down on the bed and kneels down and starts to undress you. He takes off your heels first, then your jeans, your coat comes off next, then your shirt. Your left in your matching white bra and lace panties.

Giving Spencer a smile, he hovers over you and smashes his lips onto yours. His lips travel down from your lips to your jawline, to your neck, to your collarbones and to the tops of your breast.

He placed kisses onto your exposed skin and god it feels so good to feel his lips on you and you know that this is all you're gonna get. He sucks on the skin above your breast leaving hickies in his wake. He make his way up and looks into your eyes and he knows by the look in your eyes what you're going to say, "Not yet baby." He says and kisses your cheek and pulls away.

You groaned as he walked into your closet to get some clothes for you. "Can I just wear one of your hoodies?" You shout out to him.

He walks out of your closet with one of the hoodies you had taken from him and it's the one you wore when you sent him pictures of yourself.

"Here you go, I like how this one looks on you." He says as he hands it to you.

You slip on the hoodie and unclasp your bra and Spencer hands you your makeup wipes and you get up from the bed and walk into the bathroom to do your skin care.
_

Once you're finished, you walk back into the bedroom and see Spencer had already changed into a pair of black sweats and a halloween shirt. You smile at him and crawl into bed with him.

He opens his arms for you and quickly getting into his embrace, he wraps his arms around you. "Turn on the tv." You say.

He grabs the control from the nightstand and switches on Netflix. You've been watching Grey's Anatomy with him almost everyday, that you guys are already on season 5.

Spencer gets very annoyed with Meredith and Derek's relationship because he says that they are a very toxic couple. And he's not wrong.

Derek called Meredith a whore and he's constantly lying to her or either blaming things on her, and it the later seasons it gets worse. You can't wait to see what Spencer thinks when we get there.

"You see, he was just with that girl Rose and now he's back with Meredith." Spencer groans as he sees Meredith out on Dereks land with the candle house she built.

You laugh at his reaction and he instantly starts to tickle your sides. "Spence stop."You say through your laugh. He continues and you squirm around in his hold. "Spence, stop please stop."

He lets out a laugh and stops what he's doing and pins your hands above your head and leans down and says, "You weren't begging me to stop a few months ago and I know for sure, that you won't be doing that either in a few months."

Your breath hitches in your throat, but he's not wrong. "Whatever." You say sarcastically as he lets you go and returns to his spot.

"You know I'm right." Is all he says.

Yeah you are.

"You're such a fucking tease." You tell him.

"I can say the same about you little girl." He whispers into your ear.

He pulls you back into his embrace and kisses the top of your forehead and you both lay there in bed watching Grey's Anatomy, until the both of you drift off to sleep.

"Good night babe." You say softly and kiss his cheek.

"G'night pretty girl." Spencer says groggily.

This is what happiness feels like.

In Spencer Reid's arms.
_________________

Author's Note <3
Not much to say but thanks for reading and commenting. Also thanks for 16K reads. Sorry if I spoiled Grey's Anatomy if you haven't seen it yet. What did you think about this chapter? I feel like this chapter sucked, but you guys should know what's coming next....
Byeee!!
-Destiny 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.2K 29
Hotch x Reader You joined the BAU at a fairly young age, little did you know it would not only become your life but your family. When Jason left you...
91.4K 1.3K 45
You're killings started a year ago. The BAU couldn't find you, until you decided to give them a visit. After a few years you and Spencer become sexua...
185 6 22
spencer, i'll remember how i'd loved you. even after i saw the hate behind your sweet eyes and messy statistics. even after i heard casually cruel wo...
624 4 11
"My heart aches for you Spencer Reid, but I don't even know if we're meant to be..." -- Y/N comes back to the BAU after years. She missed her friends...